What's Cred Forums's opinion on indians?

What's Cred Forums's opinion on indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dekEVzt_WY?t=12m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHART

blacks evolved from monkeys
indians evolved from blacks
whites evolved from indians

>opinion on indians
>my id
>dOt

Fuck me

i want to fuck this cute indian girl in my class. there also a german. they both have native accents. 3some to lose my virg soon

youtu.be/1dekEVzt_WY?t=12m4s

Fucking incompetent

I like Indian food but Cred Forums has me worried that it's full of feces so I can't bring myself to touch the stuff.

They do a good impersonation of bobble-heads

You skipped a few steps

Like a smart nigger, they should stay off our continent or be roped

Yes, dealing with TAK SAPPORT is a nightmare. They're always condescending too while being retarded. Even the 'clever' Indians are just academic drones.

Horrible telemarketer shills.

Hoo boy...well first off they're hard working, which I like. Indian immigrants to the UK do really well generally.

In terms of bad stuff...guys, let's be honest. Collectively you are nowhere near as good with computers as you think you are.

Too much Dravidian blood.

Most here are decent migrants. But they should go back to India to help their people and build their country. Too many smart indians are ditching their country for the west, when theyll never be accepted here. They need to learn how to be patriotic, instead of taking the easy way out. Theyre failing their own people when they migrate here.

Yeh coz it's way nicer here mate

as long as they're not on a h1b i'm perfectly happy with them

they have a habbit of inviting people over for free dinner

my company ended up trolling one of the fake tech support guys to the point he started crying, it was honestly pretty sad.

A lot of them realize the country has gone too far, and want out because they dont see any change happening no matter what.

>i'm a compsci major
>there are literally no jobs here besides call centers in the IT field
>the country is corrupt
>goes on an entire rant about political leaders
>i just want to come to usa to live the american dream

it was really sad to listen too

also, the do not call list is a cork board with sticky notes that gets wipped every week.

Citizens of the cleanest and richest superpower in 2030
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

D E S I G N A T E D

Not even lying, that's what I associate Patels with now.

Shitskin with average iq of American niggers. They smell, are ugly, rude, manlets, take US jobs, bad wormers, and pray to a six armed elephant with a babboon's ass.

Send them all back.

you don't understand

Every once I've interacted with have been hard working, seemingly intelligent, smelled of excessive cologne & aromatic spices, and they're highly sexed, always looking at women or talking about fucking women.

Well then enjoy being poo in loo for an eternity pajeet, because the one sure way to ensure that a country will never develop industry is to have it its top talents flee to the west instead of helping to build industries in their own homeland. But hey, our countries are getring richer because we are extracting the top 1 percent of the developing world to make our industries more competitve, whilst these countries suffer crippling brain drains which hampers industrial growth. The people who are losing are the hundreds of millions of pajeets and Rakesh who live on less than a dollar a day.

That's an Indian? Looks more like Paki.

This is an Indian.

Dirty, rude, smelly, shitty drunks, awful little creeps, not even very smart despite stereotypes. They're vermin, r-selected vermin.