youtube.com/watch?v=F3UaJrW0s0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A
FUCKING
PLANT

not soon enough :(

Prolly never. What schedule is in now? Ah, still 1

50 FUCKING STARS

I'm more interested in the industrial uses of hemp and the medicinal uses of cannabis flowers or buds. Recreational use is far down on the list, not that I don't partoke.

The DEA says no medicinal value.
The U.S. Patent Office issued patent #6630507 to the U.S.Health and Human Services filed on 2/2/2001. The patent lists the use of certain cannabinoids found within the cannabis sativa plant as useful in certain neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and HIV dementia...

>pic
is this real?

My guess is sometime in the 2020's for all of America

Although I don't think it's the right choice

Marijuana is a powerful herb

It really needs to be under the counter and not over the counter

I'll support full legalization of medical marijuana but not recreational

Sorry to those I just rustled who feel the need to escape without a prescription, but psychiatrists should be handing this stuff out, not your local grower who just opened a shopped to make profit

This, my biggest problem with DUDE WEED LMAO is that the bigger issue is being swept under the rug. I am a person who utilizes marijuana more than a recreational user, I'm tired of recreation overshadowing the medical movement.

Yes, there was also a case of a guy with skin cancer all over his head and it was curing it, but I haven't been able to find that PDF for a while now.

>typo
>shop

hopefully never

Marijuana is for degenerates.

I wouldn't even care if it was kept illegal for recreational use. Its industrial uses alone should be more than enough reason to legalize it.

Well fuck you

Who the fuck are you? I couldn't give a rats ass less about your views. I'll consume what I wish to consume.

I wish you'd consume a bullet you fucking faggot.

the fact its illegal makes it so special when you get high

also the moment the government starts taxing and regulating this shit, we would regret wanting it legalized

Even if nationally legalized, I think most decent paying jobs will still demand piss testing. See: Colorado

Its bait. Someone posts pictures like this then someone with even the most basic medical education calls it retarded.
Then the trolling begins.

You dont need to apply cannabis oil to treat cancer. You just have to smoke it every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=RyqUuCB53TQ

DUDE

We're back to banning it again.

right now.
it isn't recognized because this is a lawless nation

next year, stay tuned
source: i got busted with a line of coke in ATX and had to take a police sponsored drug class. this is pretty much all the officer talked about when people brought up weed

Bullshit I was smoking weed in Lowlands just last month. We got searched and he seen we had weed and was even really nice about it.

He thanked us for our...then we told him the word he was looking for was "cooperation."

PS Irish music festivals kick the shit out of dutch music festivals. You have zero atmosphere.

When will we legalize acid?

I should have said:
>going to ban it again.

It takes time, but you can expect weed to be completely illegal in the Netherlands in 10-20 years time.

We were the first to decriminalize.
But the experiment didn't work.

Once we rid the world of Canadians

It is legal, why don't you give it a try?

Pretty sure your red light district causes a lot more problems than weed being legal.

About15 years from now.

It takes policy about 30 years to catch up with general public opinion.

I'd wager most Americans don't a shit if someone wants to toke a bit at this point. Some care but Its a minority.

Weed's been a fixture in American leisure for well over a 100 years at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3UaJrW0s0o

Post reefer songs Cred Forums

It's on the ballot on Cali and the rest of the east coast for recreation use.

Most likely if it passes in California, you'll see more federal pressure than ever.

I personally think that whatever happens nationally would just be country-wide decriminalization, since the existing state recreational laws vary quite a bit. That seems like the most realistic jumping-off point, then it's just a matter of states deciding "yeah, we'd like to make 1$ billon a year too."

>mfw Cred Forums doesn't even understand basic chemistry

They're also closing down the Amsterdam red light district.

No I really don't. I'm a fucking accountant, why would I care about chemistry.