Do looks even matter for women?

I don't think looks matter for women, I feel like only the personality matters and even then a lot of guys accept the potato water personalities for what it is and overlook it.
I feel like my experience would be the same attractive or not romantically. My experience hasn't been good either. Pic related is me.

You're pretty for a trap

Plz be my ai gf

>female personalities don't matter

>because men don't care if they marry cock hungry whores who would rather cheat on them with niggers than raise their husbands children.

Kind of looks like Brittany Venti.

THIS IS POLITICS YOU FUCK

FUCK OFF

of course not,
I mean to some degree but it certainly doesn't work the same way it works for men
for a man to be attracted he needs signs that she can bear children those are mainly visual
a woman needs a man that is able to provide for her and children, therefore things like social status and personality traits are way more important and attractive for them

first of all that snapchat filter makes everyone look better, second of all post your snapchat, third of all mods you better delete this gay shit because you deleted my threads which were actually politically related. faggots

Because I am.
Not a trap.
All that's required is to have a vagina, I feel like looks are irrelevant unless they are ABNORMALLY ugly as in they don't take care of their hygiene

Looks matter less for men.

>All that's required is to have a vagina, I feel like looks are irrelevant

you are literally retarded then

>because I am

Not sure I believe but whatever

>all that's required is to have a vagina

Kind of true even an ugly girl can get a guy to marry her, have kids and take care of her financially but that doesn't mean looks and personality aren't factors. I work with a cute girl I'm not interested in because she's loud mouthed, boring trash. Spending a day with her would be awful.

Double triple dubs in a row

I think looks matter for men, personally. Obviously that's not all to it it's just the first thing to pass, we put them to a high standard. I think looks matter more for men than women, I feel like women are already attractive if they care of themselves by default most of the time.

I jus trinnina fina fuccboi an ge papuh nigga sheeeeeit

bullshit
post a timestamp

Dubs demand a timestamp

You're a tranny. Fuck off freak

Men just have more realistic standards, because unlike women we are not constantly told that we are entitled to everything in life. If we want something we have to work hard for it and usually settle for less than the ideal

You need three things
>Ambition
>Talent
>Social skills
To get with a women as a man.
This should be a requirement and is with women as well.

I won't even look twice at a girl that isn't average looking. Men need to be above average to get a lot of attention from women, but women still need to look decent.

Only niggers and virgins fuck anything that walks.

You can google "BrittanyVenti"
Not a tranny, the internet has damaged your mind huh?
I don't think men need talent, the other 2 are more agreeable. What do you mean by talent anyway, talent in what?
Why would I do that?

But what do you consider average?

show penis or gtfo

Check'd.
Trannies must get a lot of free attention. Cred Forums acts like they hate trannies but then you see everyone trying to pretend all chicks have dicks to fulfill their fantasies.

youre either academically gifted or a good athlete or a good businessman.

t a l e n t

Something women dont need

that pic is from her twitter asshole

What about male entertainers i.e. comedians?

>Tabs
>How much are the jews

Why would someone come on here and pretend to be a fake character from Jewtube?

This is why time stamps are required.

Thanks
But why would someone want to have hard evidence that they posted something here? I'm a streamer as to a Youtuber.