THE INTERNET WILL BE GIVEN TO GLOBALISTS! WHERE IS TRUMP WHEN WE NEED HIM?

YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS
HOW COME ONLY CANADA CRUZ IS DEFENDING THE FOKKING INTERNET POL? DO YOU WANT THE INTERNET TO BE AS FREE A FACEBOOK? YOU DUN GOOFED! YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS! WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN? YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!
THERE'S NO FIRST AMMENDMENT TO PRIVATE COMPANIES POL, THE ENTIRE INTERNET WILL BE AS FREE AS TWITTER NOW. THE INTERNET IS DEAD AND WE KILLED IT!
THE GLOBALISTS HAVE WON, CHINESE CRONIES WILL NOW HAVE MORE INFLUENCE THAN THE 1ST AMMENDMENT POL, THIS WEBSITE WILL DIE
ALL IS LOST
TIME HAS COME
THE WORLD LIES DYING
youtube.com/watch?v=OmqVW5v0wSw
youtube.com/watch?v=NSBfboaDZF0
youtube.com/watch?v=Koz_fHlW1Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=1hI0SNCLaO8
youtube.com/watch?v=5RBvY-N04AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QD0PpeDPRpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kSRqbqtj8HE
youtube.com/watch?v=2DWUBWK7Owk

GET READY TO SAY GOOD BYE TO Cred Forums.

noly sites that will be left will be good little libtard shitholes that tow the liberal aggenda, and kiss the goverment's ass.

No more free speech on the interwebs.

No more sites like Cred Forums.

bye bye any sites that support the right

bye bye drudgereport

bye bye Cred Forums

bye bye Cred Forums

bye bye Cred Forums (media wants to controll all exposure)

and so on and so on. expect to lose acess (via dns denial) to a lot of websites you go to so they can get more shekels out of you for tiered interwebs and only be able to see what the globalists/gov will allow or want you to see.

pic related: comming soon.

I don't think you understand what ICANN actually does

You mean we are finally free of the internet while dumb goyim who didnt listen becomes cattles to the jews?

>Internet given to globalists

This triggers me. You're talking about the internet like it's some box they're about to hand over to someone else.

The internet isn't a physical thing you "hand over" to someone else

They aren't handing over anything of value. Anyone can create their own alternative DNS

KOJIMA WAS RIGHT

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS RUSE CRUISE

Cant we just default to using ip addresses? Whats to stop that? Seems like it might remove some of the normies and cancer.

>cruz fighting another losing battle
no surprise there

>>Internet given to globalists
>
>This triggers me. You're talking about the internet like it's some box they're about to hand over to someone else.
>
>The internet isn't a physical thing you "hand over" to someone else

But the controll over dns is just that.

the only way arround the "box" that is DNS resolving is to use a distributed dns system kind of like torrents. however the bandwith used will probably mean a banhammer or blocking of it by isps and other organizations.

if you can't resolve Cred Forums.org .. you can't get there.

if there is a website say iran doesn't like. they get it's dns banned

if there is a private tracker torrent website that needs to be taken down the dns resolve gets removed/blocked.

if you don't know the IP adress of the site and hyperlinks don't go via ip but by name well it's useless.

if the goverment doesn't like it .. you won't be able to get to it and there is nothing you can do about it. and ti's not just the US gov but any gov that has a say, russia, israel, iran, ect ect ect..

Kek, at the current state of OS those won't be profitable. You forgot that mostly Boomers pay for passive entertainment and they will hang around on trees after the DoR

>bye bye Cred Forums
Good, those faggots are fucking intolerable

i just used them as an example of what media channels might want blocked due to wanting for you to be forced to go to their sites and pay them to talk about their shows. ect..

learn Cred Forums's IP
????
profit

What is Cred Forums's IP address?

Free as in freedom widespread meshnet when

China blocks a shitload of websites like that and people still get around that.

Right now 104.16.68.203 but you cant get through directly due to anti ddos shit.

They could change that though the moment the dns stops working.

some people, most are too dumb for that, especially older people (who are more than us and vote more too)

It triggers me that most people don't know about this and will only be aware once their favourite websites start getting blocked. Either that or their information gets passed to every major government who can then track everything they do.

Trump can't do anything about this. Yet.

bump trumpfags are too busy memeing

Honestly? Nobody seems to care. No matter what chan I bring it up to or explain the implications to, it's a small handfu who maybe care. We need to get a group together and game out some shit we can do. We can't do this alone.

bumparoo

What the fuck is that picture

You all could've voted for a true conservative but instead you wanted the le epic memes. Well now there won't BE any le epic memes once the Chinese get a hold of the Internet.

People won't stand for this. If the internet becomes a leftist hell hole someone will create a new dns.

To be honest someone will just make a browser addon to get around almost any kind of block especially dns bullshit.

Its would take a great firewall of china plus effort to even make it hard.

You still have to go through routing. If your ISP routing drops Cred Forums, you won't manage to access it, even with the IP.

>not one hand it over post
Is Tedposting finally dead?

Yeah but this is irrelevant to handing ICANN over.