Redpill me on music?

How does Cred Forums deal with the fact that almost all good american music was inspired by music created by black slaves using inspiration from their native music? That all rock and roll, heavy metal, pop, country originally branched off from the blues? What about jazz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_sub-Saharan_African_harmony
moskva.fm/music/red_hot_chili_peppers/song_633457
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/jide-uwechia-the-african-origin-of-the-modern-musical-instruments-from-the-fiddle-to-the-guitarro/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_classical_guitar
youtube.com/watch?v=1QiYIbL1jOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w5qf9O6c20o
youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjnmp-J25TPAhVJLyYKHRPJCTIQ3ywIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylLdszMHkLo&usg=AFQjCNEpWR43Ou8u79uJdyH_0cmu7qXgcA&sig2=mEM3GSxOS4Nx1utALUZvow&bvm=bv.133178914,d.eWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmft674XPC0
thereminvox.com/filemanager/download/89/Flamingoverb.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=we53TOJyt78
youtube.com/watch?v=GsaTuyjS1Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3aoaAk6D1M
youtube.com/watch?v=fzfnnkr8ZEU
youtube.com/watch?v=1ckv1v9GWRk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Beauchamp
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft9qUcu1mvU
google.com/patents/US2089171
youtube.com/watch?v=xBU5dyv-Tjo
youtube.com/watch?v=aY4Ra2KOyas
youtube.com/watch?v=5qykdMOKkRI
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-I0htgXYI
youtube.com/watch?v=sksBuj4nHe0
youtube.com/watch?v=AQOfIENN2tk
youtube.com/watch?v=xouo8ktxZNc
youtube.com/watch?v=2AjUQ2Ye180
youtube.com/watch?v=rzBhYMvnMKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KU-5u2dmXdM
youtube.com/watch?v=GZs4wrMN3Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=kCoOqsxLxSo
youtube.com/watch?v=19nm5_nAwQg
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEfpun0mdc
youtube.com/watch?v=cu7gafphe9M
youtube.com/watch?v=718NO3_ohII
youtube.com/watch?v=uLQrVrUEdwM
youtube.com/watch?v=eqdi6evOclY
youtube.com/watch?v=aPmYOIZ56Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=HilGthRhwP8
youtube.com/watch?v=-9LWHEf0VFo
youtube.com/watch?v=23TaMJcpWeY
youtube.com/watch?v=XOhwxosNSds
youtube.com/watch?v=uhTf8gqRp1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sqa9m0gtswc
youtube.com/watch?v=oJHT8k684To
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz8IhzEOwCk
youtube.com/watch?v=pKNLMoLSeQo
youtube.com/watch?v=8gblXJ8j_AU
youtube.com/watch?v=8ThKDqLwmeo
youtube.com/watch?v=az7L-VffHBo
youtube.com/watch?v=xT0MF4XNjkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

>using intruments created by whites

what instruments do they play in Africa? Rocks and goat lungs ?

good thing mane

About all they had were some traditional rhythm styles for chanting/clapping/stomping/wacking a hollow gourd.

>uses entirely non African instrumentation (mostly Western)
>uses Western language
>uses Western written language
>highly derivative of Western music in general with some African rhythm sense added
>most innovation in every supposedly 'black' type of music being pushed by white performers/musicians/producers/writers
>all technology used in modern composition invented by whites

Na.

Whites branched off of blacks during evolution thousands of years ago. It's the same concept.

The music was the music of slaves, but it was the Irish slaves that taught the blacks. Before that and apart from that there has been no music created by blacks that required any more talent than a 3 year old banging on pots and pans in the kitchen.

You guys really need to study music history. There are recordings from africa of the very same scales used in western blues music played on traditional african instruments. They certainly did use their own language in the fields, but that language was inevitably lost throughout generations of taking orders in english,
And so what if they started using westen instruments? It doesn't strike you as odd that we invented the instruments and they showed us how to use them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_sub-Saharan_African_harmony

How does /downssyndrome/ deal with the fact that essentially all modern music stems from ancient greeks knowledge of scales and modes? All rock and roll, heavy metal, pop, blues, jazz, country originally branched off from Ionian, aeolian, dorian, lydian, phrygian etc?

Or maybe those 'scales' which could never have been recorded by a people with no written language or recorded history made it's way back there from the new world.
Prove this was not, in fact, what happened?

>they showed us how to use them
Total bollocks. The west has a rich history of classic music.

That's true, but for how great classical music is, it can't touch a hot blues lick and a good harmonica solo. Neither of which would exist if not for this man

moskva.fm/music/red_hot_chili_peppers/song_633457

>It's the edge of the world

>Space may be the final frontier
>But it's made in a Hollywood basement

>it can't touch a hot blues lick and a good harmonica solo
Wrong.

the blues has a scale and the only difference between it and the minor pentatonic scale is one color note added, which happens to be a diminished 5th, also known as "diabolus in musica". It is dissonant and was shunned for the majority of western history. It is not black in origin and you have no idea what you are talking about.

From the article you wouldn't bother to read anyway
" Pentatonic and hexatonic scales are very common scales across Africa. Nonetheless, heptatonic scales can be found in abundance. Anhemitonic scales, equal heptatonic scales, and scales based on the selected use of partials are used in Africa as well. The same community that may use one set of instruments tuned to a certain scale (i.e. pentatonic), can use a different scale for a different set of instruments, or song type (i.e. heptatonic) (Gerhard Kubik[2][3][4])"

>on instruments invented by whites

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/jide-uwechia-the-african-origin-of-the-modern-musical-instruments-from-the-fiddle-to-the-guitarro/

>we wuz pentatonic scales

>this link
You just went full Alberto Barbosa.

“The instrument proper to them (i.e. the slaves) is the Banjar, which they brought hither from Africa.”
A quote from Thomas Jefferson about the Banjo. It was literally invented in its current form in western africa

The African Moors introduced the Guitarro to Spain in the 9th century.

The moors weren't black.

>While the precise lineage of the instrument is still unclear, historians believe that the guitar is the descendant of the Greek kithara, gittern, lyre, European and Middle Eastern lutes, and the Spanish vihuela.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_classical_guitar

>According to Encyclopadia Britannica vol 11: The origin of the dulcimer is remote, and must be sought in the East. In the bas-reliefs from Kuyunjik, now in the British Museum, are to be seen musicians playing on dulcimers of ten strings with long sticks curved at the ends, and damping the strings with their hands. This is the pisantir of the days of Nebuchadrezzar, translated “psaltery” in Dan. iii. 5, &c., and rendered “psalterion” in the Septuagint, a confusion which has given rise to many misconceptions.

The dulcimer later evolved into the harpsichord, which became the piano forte, which is what we know as a piano.

Frank Zappa IS the red pilled musician

>good american music
that's a pretty good joke. america has been a cultural cesspool infecting the world since its beginning.

The vast majority of music from the past 50 years was heavily influenced by the US.

The American Negro is a distinct breed of black, it is part of the Progressive ethos to deprive them of American culture, and to separate us by our race.

>"What is Africa to me:
>Copper sun or scarlet sea,
>Jungle star or jungle track,
>Strong bronzed men, or regal black
>Women from whose loins I sprang
>When the birds of Eden sang?
>One three centuries removed
>From the scenes his fathers loved,
>Spicy grove, cinnamon tree,
>What is Africa to me?"

>t. Countee Cullen

you put a lot of work into this thread, OP, but you have to know, if you are a regular, that Cred Forums only speaks in terms of niggers, bitches, and some other worthless shit.

did you try this thread on Cred Forums, where it would also fit, but the mods might say OH NO Cred Forums IS RAIDING.

Cred Forums is the only place I post, but goddamn does it suck.

The majority of which was inspired by american blues singers. Who were, almost exclusively, black

wtf does this now have to do with american music or blacks /africans?

are you just sprouting nonsense to sound open-minded?
same goes for you

>you put a lot of work into this thread, OP, but you have to know, if you are a regular, that Cred Forums only speaks in terms of niggers, bitches, and some other worthless shit.
oh man you're the niggest btw

Nice picks m8

Someone claimed that all modern western instruments were invented by whites. Try to keep up.

You are musically illiterate self hating cuckold. The influence America has had on music can't be ignored, Jazz, Rock, Blues, Country. You can't say its all shit.

There's nothing wrong with that. I believe that the American negro can live in harmony with other races. There is a movement to force them into adopting the backwards ways of their African forefathers, trying to erase their American identity.

>We know nothing of Africa
>t. Martin Luther King Jr.

where is luxembourg anyway? is it in france?

It's a separate country. Also it's got at least one really good band.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QiYIbL1jOQ

>t all modern western instruments were invented by whites.

speaking as a an engineer, I'd like to change that to say that "all western instruments were derived by whites from existing shit that some savage knew about"

>you can't say it's all shit
i can and i did you dumbass. all of that was just the break away from traditional music which eventually gave us the shit we have today, niggers screaming into a microphone thinking they're clever because they can rhyme a few words.

Well, whites own classical, baroque, and music from the Romantic periods. Just because white people took the basic design of an instrument and developed it, doesn't mean it is still "black" or "eastern" or whatever.

The banjo derived from African instruments, yet it is predominantly associated with redneck hillbillies from Deliverance.

nice but way to mellow for me.

everything in the past 100 years has been a big fucking mistake.

>all modern western instruments
Modern instruments? As in electric guitar, electric bass, keyboard, drum kit, etc? Absolutely.

t. musical pleb

>everything in the past 100 years has been a big fucking mistake.

why haven't you killed yourself and your entire family?

>white """instruments"""

lol white people cant do nothing right

here's a psychedelic tit for you

So do you only listen to classical music? I can understand liking it but I can't fathom how someone can dislike everything that has been made in the past 100 years. I think it's pretty impossible if someone does even a little bit of looking around trying to find things they might like.

>theremin
top lel
youtube.com/watch?v=w5qf9O6c20o

>shunned in majority of western history
>literally part of every cadence

Metalfag I assume?

Did I hear you say she made you cry?

some modern music has used theremin well.

i'm too fucked up to find it now.

but it exists.

it's not an instrument that lends itself to the newest beyonce hit.

>i'm a self hating musical pleb because i don't like literaly NIGGER music
really had me thinking there for a second bub

>white instruments

related

Led Zeppelin, ELP are two I can think of off the top of my head

youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

thankyou kind sir.

you appear to know your shit.

Oh come on.
There are SO many better Jefferson songs than that.
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjnmp-J25TPAhVJLyYKHRPJCTIQ3ywIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylLdszMHkLo&usg=AFQjCNEpWR43Ou8u79uJdyH_0cmu7qXgcA&sig2=mEM3GSxOS4Nx1utALUZvow&bvm=bv.133178914,d.eWE

The harmonic is one of the most infuriating instruments to listen to.

>2016
>not playing or listening to Ave Maria on a fucking saw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmft674XPC0
fucking plebs

heres some good theremin thereminvox.com/filemanager/download/89/Flamingoverb.mp3
(don't worry is no download)

>Texas """instruments""""

let the spics take that state over its done

youtube.com/watch?v=we53TOJyt78

The electric jug actually sounds weird as shit and it's pretty interesting someone actually used it in rock music.

The singing saw is also a pretty weird instrument.

Have you guys heard of the hang drum?

youtube.com/watch?v=GsaTuyjS1Ic

>The harmonic is one of the most infuriating instruments to listen to.

>too young to have listened to the stones. mick could put keith to shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3aoaAk6D1M

youtube.com/watch?v=fzfnnkr8ZEU
this is my favorite although a cover
youtube.com/watch?v=1ckv1v9GWRk
this is my favorite original

>posting a bunch of demonic devil worshippers who sold ther soul and use music to get people in trances

The electric guitar was invented by a texan m8.

nice. but I'd play midnight rambler.

thanks for that, I haven't heard this album yet.
I've spent the last few years listening to mostly the Dead, but I fucking love Spirit, Jefferson, Love, and Ten Years After

proofs?

Nothing better than a good acid trance at a dead show

HAHAHAHA

It's pretty well established, at least in these circles, that cold climate sapiens were stimulated by the challenges of their environment into behavioural patterns of future time orientation, impulse suppression, and technological creativity. They may have picked up some of these traits from Neanderthals, who had been successful outside Africa for over two hundred millenia. Certainly, throughout the entire holocene, which began with the thousand year catastrophe caused by the younger dryas impact, when much culture was lost, there have been different practical and cultural considerations from the point of view of a human who lived in any given culture.

Africa wasn't just sitting on its hands all that time. It was developing rich cultural modes of expression, the roots of which are still audible.

>He was born in Coleman County, Texas on March 18, 1899. Beauchamp performed in Vaudeville, playing the violin and the lap steel guitar, before he settled in Los Angeles, California. During the 1920s, he experimented with the creation of electric lap steel guitars, electric guitars, electric bass guitars, electric violins, and instrument amplifiers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Beauchamp

i think the hang drum is pretty neat, although not really versatile

a instrument I always found weird was the bagpipe, both its sound and making
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft9qUcu1mvU

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Beauchamp
All I get from this article is that he put already existing technology for amplification next to guitar strings.
In fact, it doesn't even really say that.
That article is seriously lacking any evidence to support the fact that he "invented the electric guitar"

yeah they're all pretty good if you're into that kind of music especially Jefferson and the Dead, the Doors are also a must

>In 1937 Beauchamp secured a United States patent for the electric guitar.
Can you read?

So do you guys gave any cool local radiostations you listen to?

There's one in St. Louis that never plays commercials and plays 2-3 hour blocks of different music called KDHX. It's pretty neat, you can listen online too.

Perhaps, but the music they made is shit compared to music whites people made inspired by them.

To put it metaphorically, niggers may have unintentionally put a stick and a stone together, but it was whites who used it to build a house.

Nope, all the terrestrial radio around me is shit. I have SiriusXM.

I don't have to deal with anything. Peanut butter is good and Rock and Roll is great.

For the electric guitar, what does that mean? The body style? The pickups themselves? The Neodymium setup inside the pickups? I'm sure he didn't invent the pickup, unless you can prove otherwise

>All I get from this article is that he put already existing technology for amplification next to guitar strings.
well that's pretty much it though, I don't know why but I was left with the impression Gibson made the first "real" electric guitar

>Another object of the invention is to provide 2;, an electrical musical instrument of the character mentioned including a novel, simplified and particularly effective electro-magnetic pick-up unit for converting the vibrations of the strings' into an electric current having the characteristics of 30 the string vibrations
Here's the full patent. You can admit to being BTFO now.
google.com/patents/US2089171

>tfw I unironically like Young Thug

And let me tell you this; the blues was largely inspired by Irish slave folk music. In the trade trafficking industry, there were times when Negro slaves and Irish slaves were kept together, Irish slaves taught Negro slaves their music, and Negro slaves built upon it until it became the blues. Keep in mind that African slave folk and Blues music shares nearly zero similarities with music structures found in traditional African music on the coastline they were taken from, and there's a lot of similarities between styles Irish folk music and proto-Blues music.

Niggers do what they do best, steal from Europeans and call it their own.

styles of Irish folk*

It's not even rhyming anymore, now the big thing is mumble rap.

>bixx nood i dab i fuck yo bitch wit the xans i on the molly movin keys wit yo auntie muh dikk

What's Cred Forums listening to right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=xBU5dyv-Tjo

litterally all the people he listed have openly said to worship satan, contact spirits, and use music to manipulate people

oh the bagpipe can sound very good

listen to In Extremo

just look at this jid here manipulating the strings yet again....

...of a fine bass guitar
youtube.com/watch?v=aY4Ra2KOyas

That's still arguable, historians still disagree about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qykdMOKkRI

Yeeeeeeah muhfugga bix nood MUH diq nigga

Nah it's "IMMA RIDE IN THIS PUSSY LIKE A STROLLA".

We be smokin on penis faam!!! Dont make me pull up wit dem DIKKS

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
come on what were you thinking?

good taste

lol
btw is there any bigger faglord than this Owl City guy?
seriously I'd rather have an actual transexual dumbfuck in my town than this kind of cunt

noice

NIGGAS SERVING GREAT WHITE LIKE IM FEEDING SHARKS

>rich cultural modes of expression
>OOGA BOOGA FUK DA YT
Yeah ok dickhead. It's not like white people have any music of their own, it was all taken from niggers. Mozart was black too.

>what is choral

You're right. Black people invented all that shit except for the instruments. Whitey really stole all that shit makes sense would read again 10/10.

I ordered a cord for my guitar to make a demo for a project I had in mind. I'm going to use Jewish mind control techniques to basically be a more psychedelic, distorted, dancier Nirvana and spread right wing ideology.

album's great fuck u

I saw Stevie Ray Vaughan in 1984 at the Royal Oak Music Theater here in Michigan during his “Couldn't Stand the Weather” tour and then again in 1989 at Cobo Hall (with Jeff Beck) for the “In Step Tour”, a year before he was killed.

Vulture bone flutes were found in Germany over 40 thousand years old. Music is universal. Just saying, Africa worked up some good sheeit.

Yeah, anglos stole everything from black people, music too.

Blacks used instruments invented by whites, and scales as well as time signitures (usually 4x4). Hell, even the sampler was invented by some shitposting australian. Furthermore blues were an offshoot of folk music, which again came from whites. Most pop music is derived from the blues which was black dominant, but the blues themselves came from white folk music. Even in jazz you had white innovators like Buddy Rich and Sinatra. No one group owns the sound or should want to own it, its a unique and american collaboration coming from many cultures which is in part why its so popular worldwide.

I really appreciate the innovations blacks have contributed to music, but to act like they could have done it without the contributions of whites is pretty ignorant. To act like there were not whites right alongside blacks pioneering the sound and style ignores some of the greatest music ever written.

Pic related is a high frequency sound diffuser, invented by whites. It allows sound engineers to hear the music unadulterated by resonant frequencies for higher quality music recording and production. Of course, we wouldnt know how to kill resonant sound without physics which was pioneered by...

Holy fuck.
I actually never realized this before.

Dude I play classical guitar. Hang yourself

Jim Morrison was a Dionysian, and an Anti-Hippie.
He wanted chaos and ritual madness.

I'm pretty sure he has a video made of nazis and native Americans, just showing they're both tribes.

OP if you want the TRUE origins of modern day music look no further than mkultra.

Grace Slick is cute 'n' all, but the way she does the middle finger disgusts me

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-I0htgXYI

All of that can trace its origins and harmonic language to classical music, except arguably for blues.

I swear to Christ why do cucks today think that highest form of music is black music?

If you are on this board right now and Have not exposed yourself to a Beethoven Sonata, Wagner Opera, Debussy, or any of the Classical giants you need to fuck right off

Black folk music, like Jazz and Blues, are great but are nothing compared to the pieces by the classical giants

All jazz is just adding rag and Blues to Debussyian and Ravellian harmony

Educate yourselves faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=sksBuj4nHe0
youtube.com/watch?v=AQOfIENN2tk
youtube.com/watch?v=xouo8ktxZNc
youtube.com/watch?v=2AjUQ2Ye180
youtube.com/watch?v=rzBhYMvnMKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KU-5u2dmXdM
youtube.com/watch?v=GZs4wrMN3Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=kCoOqsxLxSo

>Americans actually believe anything by Davis or Coltrane is comparable to Ives or Carter

Be aware of your traditional and Art music

Chopin makes some of the most organic sounding super classical stuff.

> herp derp! all music comes from niggerz!!

NOPE
"blues" is directly evolved from celtic and western european folk music, NOT african or native indian music.

native american music:
youtube.com/watch?v=19nm5_nAwQg

traditional african music:
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEfpun0mdc

Blues:
youtube.com/watch?v=cu7gafphe9M

clearly ZERO relation.

meanwhile, in scotland in the 1714...
youtube.com/watch?v=718NO3_ohII

nigger music BTFO

He really is the greatest piano player after Beethoven

my top 5 are

1. Beethoven
2. Chopin
3. Scriabin
4. Debussy
5. Faure

we wuz stradivarius n sheeit.

pure bullshit

the guitar, lute, violin, etc are derived from traditional instruments, that is true but those instruments were from west asia and persia NOT africa.

Jazz is a hybrid of the blues and classical.

jazz is simply the fetishization of western popular music in the 1900's.

why you felt the need to address your comment to me is perplexing since i didnt mention "jazz" at all, i simply demonstrated that niggers didnt invent the blues, which was OP's claim.

>You guys really need to study music history
>we invented the instruments and they showed us how to use them
This is what libtards believe. We owe everything to muh noble savage! Kill yourself if you haven't yet.

yeah yeah man I just click on a post number and type away. Don't get your panties in a bunch

This
This
Also, I'm going to have to say UK > US rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLQrVrUEdwM
youtube.com/watch?v=eqdi6evOclY
youtube.com/watch?v=aPmYOIZ56Mw

Can the black plebs ever compose music like this, with this much depth? Of course not, their music is just entertainment for the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=HilGthRhwP8
youtube.com/watch?v=-9LWHEf0VFo

LOL start getting into Theory a little bit. Most of the blues was improvised off basic scales. There is no reason Blacks should not be considered reasonable apt for music. The only thing they have on our brains is a larger "verbal" IQ. Meaning if they are intelligent enough for the math involved in Music they should be able to come up with a good amount of variation.

It is calles cultural apropriation.

>nigs
>having anything to do with synth or prog

youtube.com/watch?v=23TaMJcpWeY

You should also check out these other bands if you haven't already.
youtube.com/watch?v=XOhwxosNSds
youtube.com/watch?v=uhTf8gqRp1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sqa9m0gtswc
youtube.com/watch?v=oJHT8k684To
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz8IhzEOwCk
youtube.com/watch?v=pKNLMoLSeQo
youtube.com/watch?v=8gblXJ8j_AU

And this song

youtube.com/watch?v=8ThKDqLwmeo

> be me
> study music because western culture
> see this thread

Just read: Tonal Harmony with an introduction to 20th century music

Blacks have contributed nothing but chants, percussion and primitive instruments.

Western civ went 4th dimension into musical structure and grammar. All this "black" music is just taking european harmony and instrument tech and going "ooga booga" on top of it. Jazz is the only thing with a real contribution to harmony, but that's just a branch off of a tree planted 1000+ years ago by church choirs.

>american music was inspired by music created by black slaves using inspiration from their native music?
it wasn't you fucking idiot. How fucking uneducated are you? Everyone in that picture is playing a European instrument.

I like this thread. Gonna bump it.

You mean how they took the white's instrument and made gold with it. Showing them how it's done.

fuck off with the gay slick pics. Anyone who is anyone knows Jorma was Jefferson Airplane. Hot Tuna 4 lyfe.

Banjo music sucks. What point did you think you were making?

Never saw Grace Slick's tit before. I like it.

>Black folk music, like Jazz and Blues, are great but are nothing compared to the pieces by the classical giants
>classical giants

There's a reason that good classical music was never made after the early 20th century.

4x4 beats are not hard to make, at all. Strumming 3 chords, 3 bass notes, and speaking with rhythm is not a black thing. The simplicty of the form makes it flexible and can be extended to 16 or 32 bar verse loops plus choruses and bridges as options. As other anons have noted, these patterns appear in many cultures independently because they are universally appealing to humans.

Its pretty silly to claim such a simple form belongs to any specific extant group. I can all but guarantee that cavemen were making 4x4 beats with rocks and sticks and humming melodies before drums were even invented. Listening to your own walking cadence can inspire a mental beat. Its a human trait, it just wasnt expressed so well before the blues because our culture had different music where the patterns filled by kick and snare drums were filled with string and woodwind instruments.

Why dont you elaborate as to why you think that is instead of being a vague, contrarian faggot? Actual geniuses who have objectively mastered their art form simply are better than niggers playing repetetive 4x4 loops under simple language.

Its catchy. I like it. Its easier to dance to and use in short advertisements. Its easier to wrap your head around and appreciate it. But its not better.

musical redpill is to simply ignore the meaning of lyrics and only listen to them for their sound and melody for 99% of music. almost all lyrics are shit.

when it comes to the issue of american music, it wasn't as inspired by blacks as people make it seem. while Jazz and Blues are traditionally seen as black music, they aren't any less derivative than other genres. you can chase the "inspired" rabbit hole of western music all the way back to ancient greeks who first invented (or discovered, depending on who you ask) the idea of sounds organized based on mathematical relationships. Blues is fairly purely black, but Jazz has more intricate roots. Country did not come from blues, nor did pop. Heavy metal is often more neo-classical in nature than derived from blues, but did have its roots in blues with bands like Sabbath and Zeppelin.

Music is probably the only medium in which blue-pilled ideas actually are red-pilled as far as genre-mixing, all cultures having provided some level of contribution, etc.

If you are looking for the traditional musical redpill, then Jazz and Classical are usually considered to be the endgame for most people. Most people who deep dive into music theory and are either career or lifelong enthusiast musicians eventually wind up with a taste for one or the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=az7L-VffHBo
youtube.com/watch?v=xT0MF4XNjkA