USA needs to answer for its warcrimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtJrjDVaJOo
youtube.com/watch?v=BsROaSso_RM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Croatian_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Bosnian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=or-1NDV64ug
youtube.com/watch?v=dNn6E5zaWGM
youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik
youtube.com/watch?v=a-CnWwbeetE
cbsnews.com/news/ap-us-allowed-korean-massacre-in-1950/
youtu.be/lwoSFQb5HVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downwinders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evil imperialist opressors, your day will come.

You first.

With more war crimes.

>That flag
>That post

Irony. Look it up nigger.

Nations of the world will rise up against your tyranny.

APOLOGIZE

Who's going to make them?

Those are clearly Australian and Canadian soldiers

He's gonna get some mean slide bite with that grip.

It's only a war crime when you're defeated

Humanity has a sacred duty to beat back the deamons from dimension of Anglo.

listen up you two bit aryan, no matter what delusions you fap to at night youll never be able to dominate us. ever. youre too small. youre weak. we laugh at your policies, and why? because we can. fuck you.

Instead of an apology, we'll gas all the jews.

Deal?

Kek

Not all anglos are bad just Americans

That moment when you realize that literally anything goes in war and that people use children and women as fucking bomb carts. But no go ahead an normalize it faggot, gender equality fucking rekts your chivalry implying argument. The terrorists are already ahead of the women in my country. ("If she wants to die for allah she can. Fuck off al-shradi"). Vietcong women, German Greta panzerfaust unit. Russian idgaf lumina squads. Literally half the fucking army of Ukraine. Stop posting women and children, fucking feminist CTR proxy shill.

Man of this had been real... what a time it would have been to be alive.

Now we're too busy with 16 step escalation of force and PC women can do it too bullshit

It's okay, americans can't actually just their actions, all they do is spew their bullshit, appeal-to-power statements while ignoring the fact that their state is rotten from top to bottom

Ill answer, sign for it, and order another from amazon all before shart o'clock

>dat filename
Top Kek!

If you suck your enemies, they win.

At least we don't blame blacks for every problem our nation has

America, are you even trying?

Its funny because the North Korean regime does this to dissidents all the time.
Either way commies deserve nothing more than death.

Thats where you dont understand our friendly neighbor to the north

When youre at the top you dont have to justify your actions

Spoken like a true leaf

Lol I don't blame blacks, I blame the whites who allowed it to happen.

No.

Enough North Korean and Soviet propaganda.
Here are some pics of new born Shias from falluhja.
As you can see, the uranium 238 APCR does cause fallout and it ain't pretty.

Because economic crisis of 2008, falling birth rates and rising national debt is all fault of the blacks right?

I completely agree, America commited the single worse warcrime in exist in 1945 when they dropped the 2 nukes. It just wasn't enough.

Who said that?

Can you give me a source?

I don't remember hearing about these terrible accusations from the Republican Party.

Looks like I'm a #cruzmissile now

Truly spoken like a nation that lives off the successes of its forefathers and squanders all of its advantages in the international political scene

Severely underrated

Nah

Nice generalization projection of whites which you implied we were, I'm Anglo but their are blacks here who think the same as I do. The argument your trying to appeal is bullshit.

Kek. Who cares? War crimes are contrived, the Nazis shouldn't have been prosecuted then and Americans shouldn't be prosecuted now.

I hear it in this place all the time:

>If we deported all blacks and spics, this nation will become a paradise again!

Don't act like it never gets said here

>War crimes are contrived
Dick Cheney i-is that you?

What about victims of fallout from Soviet nuclear tests?

youtube.com/watch?v=BtJrjDVaJOo

No. We just have to make our warcrimes aesthetic as fuck

>those asian features on the Americans

>There are blacks that think that if they were deported back to Africa, US would become a better place

Right...

>Cred Forums is credible source for statistics but I will only instigate generalizations of said stats as they are clearly evident in every thread ever.

Okay clearly absolutely from Cred Forums user.

America had their own little hollowcoast in Asia, and they put all Germans living in america into concentration camps.

No.

Nice whataboutism there, Soviet Union never claimed to be defender of freedom and democracy

More pls

we should drop shitloads of that stuff in Africa then

Got it!

Good. Less sandniggers is a good thing.
Based depleted uranium shells.

I think you have me confused with someone else!
We aren't racist here! It's only a SMALL MINORITY of Cred Forums!
The Internet is a big place!

Said the fascist Croat

kek'd 10/10

>War crimes are contrived

The only people who think that are the people who never had to experience those war crimes, basically Bible belt sheltered suburban americans who live off those crimes

Except practically all of its client regimes were "Democratic Republics" of something (like Korea and Germany).
Of course, as a leaf you don't know about Soviet domestic propaganda, like fake elections and fake democratic institutions it used to hold and create to hold the illusion of democracy and choice.

Good luck making us pay for them without your on CBRN program otherwise stay irreverent to the rest of the world that is important.
Lest you wake up smelling almonds or bananas...

It's fin stabilized discarding SABOT we use you fuckin cuck, no APCR

It does and sjws think they are in charge so its thier fault. Sick em colgate

Its from a book by an ex-NKVD prison guard called "Gulag Drawings"
look it up

youtube.com/watch?v=BsROaSso_RM

>Soviet Champagne
now that will put some hair on your ass

Also appeal to morality. When you implicate that their are limits to war, civilian populations that are radicalized are not civilians especially when their entire culture is bound to the code of bushido, go ahead and say that it wouldn't had costed any lives for a grand scale mainland invasion when you have an enemy that will fight to the last fucking boy. Yep dropping the bombs and saving japs along with more marines was a cost effective necessity for both sides. Their leadership was more intense then the nazi's. But go ahead and tout the morality card with Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Btw, Truman.... Demoshit.

And you think American "democratic institutions" are real?

Here is my answer.

Fuck you and your 3rd World shit hole.

You need to finish reading my post.

AYY
L
M
A
O

>US apologize for war crimes
Literally nobody today will apologize for war crimes, not even you, Croats iirc also spent some time committing war crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Croatian_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Bosnian_War

Gotta love the Norks. Using an asian saw, or that one where they strap a chick to a cow and parade her through a village, just goes to show they couldn't even be bothered to proof read there own propaganda or even be aware of what kind of torture our troops would have pulled IRL.

You didn't save shit, Japanese were ready to surrender

Realize that I'm adding to your argument.

kek

lel Americans aint got shit on our war crimes

>swallowed dirt
Is soviet dirt more deadly than american dirt?

What goes around, comes around.
History always repeats itself.
You reap what you sow.
As you do, so shall be done to you.

If we didn't drop the bombs, somebody else would have between '45 and today.

Restraint is not something that can be extemporaneously judged, especially when talking about entire nations and the course of time.
The US changed history.
Those bombs needed to fall.

>I don't know that executive order 9066 was for Japanese and Italians

You fuck nugget of a turk

Vote for the Communist party! For people's power!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=or-1NDV64ug
youtube.com/watch?v=dNn6E5zaWGM

Russiawould of totally fucking used them to invade Scandinavia or the Middle East for an oil grab. Europe would of been to heavily populated to get away with that shit.

>japs get nuked into submission
>b-but we wuz gonna surrender arready

No one fucking cares.

The soviets had a very poor understanding of nuclear radiation and an over supply of orphans back in those 1950s days.
Can you blame them?

We should make urainum infused gold necklaces and tempt gypsies to steal.

Urianium 238 rounds are based. But not as based as Neutron bombs.

>SABOT not APCR
So sorry. Please forgive my ignorance.

Ones in America it self - Yes, but they have been corrupted by big media and super PACs. Yet the democratic process exists.

The ones they try to create in Iraq and Afghanistan will never succeed because people there have a completely different worldviews and values.

When you eat dirt or sand it destroys your digestive system, liver and kidneys. If not treated, you die in couple of days.

>The soviets had a very poor understanding of nuclear radiation
Its not that they didn't understand it, they understood it well, they just didn't give a shit.

The US is not a Democracy and never was, its a Constitutional Representative Republic, Democracy in the US is a meme and its fucking hilarious that we "export democracy" when we don't even follow democracy.

Russia would have been the first users of atomic weapons if we didn't nuke Japan, definitely.

Agreed, we should lynch Obama in the streets for his war crimes, I'm talkin' Nuremberg style.

Who put you on the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik

United States has two parties in Senate, even russia has more in its Duma

Looks like the same guy from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-CnWwbeetE

And yet, they never used them and you did

To be fair, the U.S. military usually just sits idly by and allows its allies to commit war crimes rather than participating in blatant torture and mass murder like the kind shown in those pictures.

The recent story about the military letting their Afghan allies rape little kids is a good example of this.

And to think there are still historically illiterate people here who really think the U.S. is a humane country that always holds back because a bunch of imaginary soft-hearted liberals won't let it do its worst.

cbsnews.com/news/ap-us-allowed-korean-massacre-in-1950/

>In the early days of the Korean War, other American officers observed, photographed and confidentially reported on such wholesale executions by their South Korean ally, a secretive slaughter believed to have killed 100,000 or more leftists and supposed sympathizers, usually without charge or trial, in a few weeks in mid-1950.

>Extensive archival research by The Associated Press has found no indication Far East commander Gen. Douglas MacArthur took action to stem the summary mass killing, knowledge of which reached top levels of the Pentagon and State Department in Washington, where it was classified "secret" and filed away.

>In mid-August, MacArthur, in Tokyo, learned of the mass shooting of 200 to 300 people near Daegu, including women and a 12- or 13-year-old girl. A top-secret Army report from Korea, uncovered by AP research, told of the "extreme cruelty" of the South Korean military policemen. The bodies fell into a ravine, where hours later some "were still alive and moaning," wrote a U.S. military policeman who happened on the scene.

>Commissioner Kim said the commission's estimate of 100,000 dead is "very conservative." The commission later this month will resume excavating massacre sites, after having recovered remains of more than 400 people at four sites last year.

youtu.be/lwoSFQb5HVk

We created the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction right after the bombing. Signed it with hundreds of nations.
The US made sure it would never happen again. And it didn't.

That's enough for me.

Yea =)

Wrong, that's how all sandniggers look when they're born. Subhuman and worthless.

Definitely a talented musician, i personally like slavic music but all i can ever really find is either shitty techno or Commie music when i search for the stuff.

We'll apologize but it won't stop us.

To be fair, the US also had its victims from nuclear testing fallout.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downwinders

Unlike Russia the US actually paid some compensation to victims families, although not fully.

The US also paid compensations to victims of Iran Air Flight 655 shootdown, while Russia hasn't paid a penny to Korean Airlines 007 and MH17 victims.

Obviously for me and the rest of the world "democracy" means you have more or less free elections based on rule of law.

That "Constitutional Republic" crap is for Gelnn Beck type constitution humpers and cuckservatives.
All Western countries have representative forms of government and they refer to themselves as democracies.

Its just and illusion, like Soviet times. All of those parties are controlled opposition, Putin will never let any real opposition in.
At least the US with its two party system has sustained leadership in the world, while Russia is a failing state who's only means of world influence is propping up genocidal dictators and threatening its neighbors.

"We'll apologize"
We still haven't and won't apologize for the Nukes and the funny part is the bleeding hearts who think we should don't get that the Japs don't want us to either.

>the USA literally used drones in ww2 against the japs
>the USA has been killing people remotely for more than 70 years

>Sorry you made us do this

All the apology we need. Also learn to greentext when quoting someone. You look like a huge newfag, newfag.

Democracy is a poor name to call it because the US has a House of Representatives along side a senate and has the electoral college and delegates therefor it is indeed a representative republic, it is not a direct democracy where people just get to mob rule vote.

As far as the US gaffes in nuclear testing, yea we definitely had some fuck ups, my personal favorite is the demon core

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core

kek

I already know how to greentext
>I just felt it was unnecessary

Who put you on the planet?
Normal protestant people.
I want to thank my Mom's father for giving me his aspergers.

Almost half as worthless as the newborn Jews.

My answer is MORE

MOOOOOOOREEEEEE

Get your settings the "cold war" in Google. =)
Group Aria (Apия), Noize MC, time and glass (Bpeмя и cтeклo), Group Leningrad (Гpyппa Лeнингpaд), Basta (Бacтa), Hикoлaй Eмeлин (Nikolay Emelin), A'Studio (A-Cтyдиo), Group Uma Thurman (Умa Typмaн), Group tea for two (чaй вдвoeм). Modern groups and singers very much, I only gave a very small list.

only the losers have to face the consequences of their actions. we'll pay once foreign boots hit US soil, which will most likely never happen

it shouldn't be this way but it is

One of the main tenets of modern democracy (or "liberal democracy" that is the most common in the Western world) is that minorities are always represented and have rights, to protect them from mob rule.
I often think mob rule would be better, because we wouldn't tolerate fags or unwanted immigrants, and people would actually have a say on issues like immigration. No mob would approve welfare for African and Muslim "refugees."

I recommend a documentary called "Radio Bikini." For me its very fucked up, especially the twist ending about that guy they interviewed.

>Btw, Truman.... Demoshit.

Democrats leadership won WW2

You disgust me America. How can you kill babies in such a sadistic way?

also, I believe that warcrimes only count when commit when fighting nations with uniformed militaries. insurgents deserve everything they get

THE URANIAN AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
Balloon hands
Frog master
And stink.

No, it doesn't. You fuck with the US and don't bow to our will, you get what you get! And you damn well better like it.

URANIAN AVENGERS
>Balloon hands
>Frog master

No and in fact we should invade croatia next.

ANGLOS doing ANGLO things.

That's an insult to our glorious race. They were ready to die. There is no word for surrender in our language, and the only reason we have it was because of America.

japanese never surrender unless half of their people die

Hajahaha you will never find us on the map, never!

Are you asking for more?
If so we will gladly oblige, not running out of explosives any time soon

No.
No it doesn't.

>beat back the deamons from dimension of Anglo.
Agreed, and we have as our sacred duty cuckd the UK to impossible levels of embarrassment so they will never ever hurt anyone ever again
Feel free to thank us any time
>Mfw there are people on this board that think America was ever Anglo

Nigger we had to beat Germany for you
If it wasn't for us you would have never gotten to rape all those germans(I hate you Juden, we will get revenge for being manipulated)

>Soviet Union never claimed to be defender of freedom and democracy
You're joking right?

Incorrect

They will.

The Angels are coming.

>even russia has more in its Duma
>Russiastan
>Political parties
Yeahno
There is the state and then all the groups the gov allows to exist for outward propaganda

>Democrats leadership won WW2
No you stupid cunt red blooded American generals who hate any and all leftists thought won WW2

kek

Damn the men even look like Russians.

Those soldiers look like they're having so much fun. Fuck, I wish I could be paid to kill nork children.

I never understood shit like this.

>War starts
>People dying everywhere, in horrible crude ways
>One child gets a splinter from walking on top of a tree knocked down by artillery fire a week ago
>OMFG THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! WE NEED TO STOP THIS WAR RIGHT NOW!!!! WAR IS EVIL!!

If I was a dictator and I started a war, I'd do the crudest more inhumane shit the world has ever seen. Fuck that shit, its fucking WAR. Its like in GOT when the white haired bitch found out a dragon killed a child or some shit and she gets all emotional and locks the rest of them up for years.

>OMFG SOME ONE INNOCENT GOT HURT BY A STRAY BULLET?!!
>WE BETTER LOCK UP ALL OF OUR WEAPONS SO IT DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN!
>THINK OF THE CHILRUN.

and they will
seeing as America is Babylon
and who will start this destruction?
you might ask
the Persians and the medes
who are the modern day medes?
the Iranians
who's in the middle of brokering a nuclear deal?
yes that's right the Iranians
but the question is?

can you handle the white persecution and genocide that will follow the destruction of America?

Who the fuck do you think those crimes are committed for ?