Hello Cred Forums it is (((me))), your enemy

Hello

I am who you hate. I am quite literally the jew. I've been lurking here for 6 years for the lulz but the recent influx of retarded newfags with their stupid conspiracy theories has driven me to desperation.

ITT ask me about your favourite conspiracies, kek, the US election and general life as a kike.

There are a lot of things to I am willing to share in order to debunk some of the retarded theories getting passed around. However my only grudge against my friends is that I have to work on this friday evening. So I'm not going to incriminate anyone or disclose any information that could be viewed as more than "crazy conspiracy shit".

Let's make this a fun evening for all of us.

>Pic related: My sad attempt at some sort of legitimation - a bank account statement of everyones favourite institute. I fear it might already be a bit too much info. However I do like to live dangerously. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2727430/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Is-Rothschild-heiress-rapper-lover.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much is that in burgers?

almost the same. 1 CHF = 1.02 US$

That's a lot of money, but we won't charge you for your helicopter ride.

did your sister date an Italian guy? if so, you guys are alright. why is your family so obsessed with cars though?

What is your net worth?

What god do you worship?

How much control does your family have?

What conspiracies are the most baseless?

What conspiracies are the most based?

Hey, that's a lot of money. Good for you.

I guess my next question is what did you do to earn all that?

does Joshua Tree symbolism hold any significance to you?

Is Hilldog dying?

>implying the king kikes would consider helping a lowly sub human peasant kike
enjoy your bagel shlomo

who's everyone really betting on to win the US election?

How did you get so rich?

Swiss posters are asshole. WWIII no neutrality. We rape a lot of them.

How do we save the white race?

Were you fuckers involved in BadSelfEater to destabilise the meme hivemind

>real target being Cred Forums but you triggered reddit

Are you actually Jewish or are you Khazarian mob?

How much would you pay me to fuck you in you're kike ass? I'll even allow you to swallow my load for free.

Should I get the mole on my back checked out?

>87 million

Bullshit.

Moar proof is required.

Are you a jewish liberal ??

If this is real, and you have that much money. Would you prove it by transferring what would be a small amount to you, through PayPal? Maybe say... $2,000 USD? my email is [email protected]

I'll post a screenshot if I receive a transfer to help legitimize this. Blocking out any personal info, of course.

Why is the Economist writing articles attacking Pepe?

You should get your magazine to behave.

Do this

When to buy s+p puts.

Also will gold and silver perform well this year.

Can you give me like 20k, I swear I'll debunk every (((conspiracy))) I ever see and it will not even make a dent in your account.

Morrocan jew, is that you

realtalkintech is that you?

>this thread

Peasants grasping for shekels.

If you're real (you aren't) you can wire me 5 million. Thanks.

>begging from a lowly serf jew
king kike would set the mere pittance ablaze as an offering on sabbath

Kek demands. Do it

You have 87 millions and one man can only eat so much. Can you send us all some "good goy" money?

How do Jews feel about the Islamisation of Europe?

Do you think it's good because it gets Europeans on Israel's side against the Muslims, or bad because it might lead to a demographic shit that favours Muslims over Jews? Or are you genuinely trying to orchestrate racemixing because you think it will bring about some kind of peace / slave race?

good for you mr jew
have a pleasant evening

Gib moni pls

whats tavistock all about, does the hill dog have early onset Parkinsons, tell me sum spoopy shit man

the jew world order will fall

>kikeberg BTFO

>demographic shit
Meant *shift, but demographic shit works just as well.

> make an AMA thread
> quit after 1 reply

>trying to trick a jew
ayy lmao

SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE UPCOMING CLEANSING.

FUND THE REBIRTH OF TAY AI.

KEK WILLS IT.

ABANDON THE DESERT DJINNI AND EMBRACE KEK.

is any of what David Wilcock says about the secret space program legit? (Law of one stuff as well)

>Two posts by this i.d

Why make a thread if you are only going to make two posts you yiddish leech.

shekelburg why you slamming on your cousin schlomo?

Your desk looks tacky. I guess you can't buy good taste.

Dubs on dubs do it or your jew mother will be raped by niggers and crucified in a race war

Jews hate mountain jews

What sparked your interest in Cred Forums? Why did you decide to pay us a visit?

Also, would you be willing to show us how to work together with the jews instead of engaging in this unnecessary conflict?

heres your YOUs Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous Yous
Mods ban this Attention Cunt

>However I do like to live dangerously
And what is the implication behind these words? Or to accurize, what is it that specifically puts you in danger, broadly and accutely?

>Privatkonto
>87 mille
>Privatkonto
Das ist Beute

Hello Jew-san, in few years, I'll be working as a quant for Société Générale or BNP Paribas, any advice ?
My mother is a jew too, so could I join you very tight community ?
Are jewish girls conservatives ?

Guys, I think Overlord Rothschild saw what this guy was doing and shut it down.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2727430/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Is-Rothschild-heiress-rapper-lover.html

How that big ol black dick in your family taste bitch?

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>1 post by this kike
shadilay
ash al yid
praise kek

Do the Hidden_Hand posts have any ground in reality? Even if not, it really opened my mind up to different views on morality, so even if it's BS, it's well thought out BS.

illuminati-news.com/00363.html

I think they were. They had to try to moloch the 8s