Life/Choice

Redpill me on abortion, Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

badselfeater.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxCRReTV4
carm.org/christianity/miscellaneous-topics/moloch-ancient-pagan-god-child-sacrifice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

child sacrifice has a pleasing aroma to bull god moloch

if you consider a fetus an individual then abortion is wrong if you don't, have at it brother. it goes 50/50 but i personally am against it, with the exception that the person was raped or something like that

There are no downsides.

it's murder

>rape
i've never understood this position, if the fetus is an individual human being with the right to life, how does the fact that the father is a rapist negate that?
the rapist should be put to death, not the child.

badselfeater.com/
THIS!

The body inside your body is not your body.

this exactly

Literally child sacrifice. If your country still practices it, you haven't done enough.

Mark the tenth.
federalbeast.com

Should the mother's body suffer, change physically, and be deprived of nutrients because of a parasitic organism that was forced inside her against its will?

youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxCRReTV4

BADSELFEATER.

>parasitic organism
a parasite is not the same thing as offspring. learn biology

I was trying to think of a good way to put it, but this is just it.

Nobody has the moral authority to end life as innocent as that of a fetus.

I see two bodies in that picture.

Should an innocent life die because a woman dressed like a whore in Alemanistan? Adoption exists for a reason.

Nothing wrong with abortions
t. sephardi

This is amazing

More abortion = less blue votes.

You're right, it's trespassing in your own private property and violating your NAP.

More abortion = guaranteed blue votes you idiot. You're a blue vote after you elect Trump and realize he isn't actually a fascist.

>fetus=bundle of cells
>you=bigger bundle of cells
>me=bigger bundle of cells
If it is ok for you to abort the baby and end its life, then why is it wrong for me to end your life? Your just a smaller bundle of cells.
All forms of stopping life are wrong and immoral, however even viewing abortion as murder I feel it should still be an option. Some people shouldn't have kids. I just want more people to take the destrution of life more seriously then "its my body, I'm a princess that doesn't care about anyones life but my own."

Someone choosing to have sex should take care of the kids if they can.
Someone raped had no choice, and should not be forced into motherhood.

> No matter what you do, teens will have sex
> They will get pregnant, because sex is taboo, and so is contraception.
> Guys will not use condoms, because it's "too uncomfortable" for them
> A child ruins a woman's employment chances for life. Goes double for teen/early pregnancy.
> The father will disappear, not pay child support of any kind, or simply turn out abusive after straining together to raise the child.
> The child will end up in an orphanage. In a slightly better case, he will be raised by a single mother, and turn out gay or trans. Best case, they will be raised in a dysfunctional relationship, and scarred for life.
> Those who want an abortion will have it done anyways. If not in hospitals, then in back alley butcher houses using information from youtube.

Want abortions gone?
> Realize teens will have sex.
> Provide cheap and easy access to contraceptives and abortifacents ("morning-after pill").
> Compulsory contraception-based sex ed in all the schools, including religious ones.

See? It's that simple. Really.

> Or go full mudslime and put thick black veils on the women, and keep them in the kitchen, until married by their fathers.
> Like that would ever work.

Should be illegal and enforced to create a society where having children is seen as a positive life goal and not a negative byproduct of recreational activity.

You are probably on welfare, poor, and a useless leech on society. You are the actual parasite, not a fetus, you evil slut.

Again, adoption centers. Punish the man further for impregnating the woman, but don't give her the right to murder a child.

>Someone raped had no choice, and should not be forced into motherhood.
agreed! she shouldn't have been raped in the first place.
the child had nothing to do with the act though.

Abortion encourages people to keep making bad choices. Not only that, but it makes them really ineligible for taking care of kids. People who constantly get abortions should just get their tubes tied.

This is perfect.
I've never heard it so concise.

Also
Abortion is great because it kills minorities before they even get a chance to breathe air.

And let some illegal's little runt get away with trespassing on your private property, robbing you of your nutrients, and fucking with your body?
No.
That fucker's gonna pay.

Where's the baby's consent?

The fuck are you on about?

Holy shit.

wtf

Abortion is murder. The morning after pill is also murder.

i hate abortion now

All I'm saying is if you didn't consent to that baby stealing your nutrients and invading your very body, you should have full rights to deliver swift capital punishment.

Still forces someone to birth a child, carry it for 9 months, can mess up there career and future plans. Also being adopted makes many people hate them selves and develop inferiority complexes that can lead to mental instability.
And ex girlfriend of mine told me she was afraid to tell me because in her mind it means she was not good enough for her own "real" parents and because her actual parents put pressure on her he was afraid they would disown her if she failed at anything.
Statistics also show they are more likely to be abused, go into crime, or get into heavy drug use than children raised in 2 parent homes. Plus some never leave the system.
There are two sides to every coin. Don't look at only the shiny end.

u tried. go back to bed selffucker

Clump of cells until sentience is achieved. Person thereafter, unwittingly placed into a state of dependence by the parent(s). It is plausible that this transition occurs around 20 weeks or so. When thoroughly considered, early abortion is morally equivalent to birth control: There is no victim individual, the chain of causality is merely broken at a later time. Late abortion, on the other hand, is morally equivalent to killing one's own baby - there is an individual victim which can be identified, who again had been placed into a state of dependence by the actions of the parent(s). Whether the individual is inside or outside the mother's body is mostly irrelevent.

8th Amendment you idiot. You don't deserve that flag.

>Still forces someone to birth a child, carry it for 9 months, can mess up there career and future plans.
yes, rape is a horrible thing, but shouldn't be compounded by murdering someone who had no part in it.

Its fine when niggers do it but should be illegal for whites.

It kills nigger babies before they hatch.

It's wrong.

What was done was done, saying tough shit, deal with it you dumb bitch does not solve the problem.
While all life has value, the kid born from this circumstance is less likely to like a good healthy life then one born in a normal 2 parent household.

>the kid born from this circumstance is less likely to like a good healthy life then one born in a normal 2 parent household.
>therefore, the little fucker should be snuffed out
nah

carm.org/christianity/miscellaneous-topics/moloch-ancient-pagan-god-child-sacrifice

It's the woman's choice. I don't give a fuck, it's biologically not my problem and I have enough shit to deal with.

Personally, I think it should be covered by insurance, but if you get it once you're put on an internal list shared by abortion providers (the list wouldn't be publicly available because we all know how that would go). If you get one abortion, fine, whatever, but you have to have a mandatory counseling session concerning birth control methods. Two and you can't have any more because at this point that shit is on you and you're clearly retarded.

>cruel and unusual punishment
>delivering justice to somebody who trespasses in your body when you want them gone
Sounds like a perfectly just punishment to me.

I was pro-choice until my sister gave birth to a boy. The awesomest kid in the world. Not giving him a chance would be the most horrible crime in the world.

Pro-choice faggots are just idiots and/or murderers.

THIS. This is a political gambit. Only people trying to get elected should ever espouse this "position". If you hold this belief genuinely you should get a fucking head examination.

ITT: Fetus Internet Defence Force
Face it, kids
Your mommy is not going to let you live after I spray you with cummies while youre still developing.

Killing is justifiable in some circumstances.
This is one of them. Unless you want to enforce a new principle where people are forced adopt the 100,000s of orphans in the US, because it is not these kids fault they had deadbeat parents.

>Pro-choice faggots are just idiots

Mostly this. But what else can you expect when the (((mainstream media))) has somehow turned it into a womans rights issue

Its a mercy killing. Children should not have to suffer.

abortion is murder but is it wrong .

It is, in CANADA.

this

there's no way of knowing for sure whether or not their life is going to be shit, even if it is statistically likely.
and furthermore, it's better to live through strife than to be dead.

>mfw Cred Forums convinced itself that this was going to "expose the Jews"

itt illiterate retards who think abortion is somehow murder

The world is overpopulated so no unwanted kids that grows up to become criminals.

Why not let pedos adopt children that are going to be aborted anyway?

It's murder, but gets a lot of the darkies early.

Argument for abortion - it keeps the population under control and stops down-syndrome kids from ruining the lives of everyone around them.

Do you fags want to know why things won't ever get better? You, half the replies ITT speak to the level of degeneracy in this very sick society. Even among the "redpilled" who long for traditionalism, child sacrifice is acceptable. You're all godless heathens with no base of morality, you're the fool building his house on the sand.

Yeah, I'm sure being fed and clothed by the government until a couple showers them with love they are unable to give to their own is excruciating compared to being RIPPED TO SHREDS WITH PLIERS

>no way of knowing for sure whether or not their life is going to be shit, even if it is statistically likely
Expect thats the point of statistics. It shows that in America currently they are very likely to end up hurt by the system, considering even the "successes" still can have issues that hinder their life.
>it's better to live through strife than to be dead
That's an opinion, driving by emotions only. It is not moral to cause suffering and force kids to grow up in a world that is against them.

>parasitic organism
I like how you idiot libtards actually think this is an intelligent argument

>muh house memes
how about you actually understand the scientific definition of a parasite and realize that you're an idiot.

ask any biologist and they'll tell you that abortion has no logical grounds

Abortion should be mandatory if the woman is not +20
Abortion should be mandatory if the father is missing.

Im convinced that the whole "her body" thing is just a trick to make women stupid

they do realize that the organism inside them is biologically unique and literally NOT her body, right?

Anyway no to abortion, but all scum needs to be castrated

also kill yourself you stupid feminist dyke

Most people, like me would not chose to adopt. I want my own kids, and do not think it is immoral to think that way.

>Provide cheap and easy access to contraceptives

Literally every gas station

> > Compulsory contraception-based sex ed in all the schools

Fuck your statism. If Dudebro McShithead can't figure out a 99cent condom on his own, he deserve to pay child support for 20 years.

>birth a person into a shitty life and potentially contribute to crime because the retard couldn't keep their legs closed which is common amongst poor and crime ridden areas
What's worse? Ending their life? Or delivering them into a shit life?

This. Forcible sterilization for multi-aborters.

It's the only thing keeping the nigger population down.

it's easier to provide abortion than castrate every dumb nigger.

>It is not moral to cause suffering
i don't subscribe to this subjective utilitarian hedonistic view of morality.
>pleasure good
>suffering bad
this is actually emotion driven, not the position i hold to.

Good: kills loads of nogs
Bad: harms society by encouraging slut culture

Even when it's white SJW dykes getting abortions?

I'm cool with abortion, but men should have the right to opt out of parenthood too.

TRUE FACT: Abortion is a major cause of the lower crime rate we all enjoy. It reduces more crime then the doubling of our police force. Google freak economics for proof. Also don't be douche enema eater a women gets to decide what happens to their body end of story. Also, don't be a shit head pull your head out of your ass because you would not want to carry the baby of some psycho who brutally raped you

Pregnant women shouldn't be treated any differently from other not pregnant women. Gender equality. If feminists think there is no kid, they should use pregnant as an excuse that she can't be hit.

That's never gonna happen as long as politicans are cucks for black females. Just buy condoms

But I guess expecting nogs to do that is too much

Unless you're fertile and your wife is also, good luck with that.

Dude, just be honest and say that you want abortion because it's a legal way to kill black people. Your white sheet is showing

> a women gets to decide what happens to their body end of story

If she want money from the government she doesn't

It's the #1 killer of niggers in the country.
Is it degenerate? Yes.
However it helps keep dindu populations in check to a certain degree. We just need to accept it and hope that someday we reach a point where mass sterilization becomes a viable option.

this is a cop out

literally have to be stupid to think this is an argument

it's also the #1 killer of white babies you stupid cunt

If Dudebro McShithead can't figure out a 99cent condom on his own, he deserve to be sterilized.

>Bad: harms society by encouraging slut culture
It also stops the sluts from reproducing.

My tax dollars going against my religious beliefs...wait a second, why don't we use this angle to stop the "dude lmao free abortions" shit from spreading?
It infringes on our religious beliefs to have to pay for it.
This makes it illegal right?

Yes he does.

no they don't believe that at all

women think with emotions not logic and they emotionally consider fetuses as just another organ in their body and not a potential human being

they literally believe this
women are actually this stupid
hence why they shouldn't have rights at all let alone this

Not in obama's america

You realize morals are not objective right? Of course some live of emotion will exist, we are talking about morals
And, logically, imposing suffering on othersnis bad. Making a choice because "its not 100% sure it will fuck these kids up", with evidence and facts the it is highly likely to do so, is a moronic idea when you offer no solutions to the problems faced.

Like I said, if you all care so much about these kids, have you adopted any? Change is done through actions, and I'm curious if you have, but the issues of not enough people adopting is still present.

Good for controlling Black birthrates. Anyone who disagrees is a niggerlover.

Abortion is fine up to about 14 weeks as it's impossible for the embryo to have any sentience in that period.

I want to say it's wrong and immoral but at the same time the exact people who typically get abortions are the ones who I'm totally cool with being removed from the gene pool as much as possible.

>everything relates back to muh bibble
end yourself

>UR JUST STOOPID LOL XDXD
not an argument.
Most people (of any race) who opt out for abortions are human trash that would end up raising criminals and welfare recipients anyway.
We need to allow them to cull themselves from society

Wow this post is so devoid of substance. Are you on CNN's payroll? If not, they'll love you.

Not an argument

m'neckbeard

Neither is pic

I think abortion is fucking great. It helps control the nignog population and prevents unwanted children that would otherwise grow up to be a blight on society from existing.

>You realize morals are not objective right?
i realize the opposite, moral truths are true or false regardless of whether or not anyone knows or can articulate them.

>And, logically, imposing suffering on othersnis bad.
let's hear your logic behind this, especially considering you'd just said morality is not objective.
by "bad" do you mean "i personally don't like when people impose suffering on others?"

>Like I said, if you all care so much about these kids, have you adopted any?
>tu quoque?
irrelevant, maybe i am a hypocritical piece of shit, but that doesn't make me wrong.

It's sex ed. Dudebro McShithead can afford condoms, and knows how to use it. His bimbo gf skips the Pill because it makes her fat. He does not use the condom, because he finds it lame. And still believes pulling it out is effective contraception.

>I'm a 15 kid and repeat memes as an argument

A sperm cell and egg fuse to become a new diploid genome within a couple days. It will continue to carry out these genetic instructions until death. It's a unique human.

This is the only black/white scientific line. Abortion is murder.

t i p p e d

Why?

Then Dudebro McShithead deserves to pay for his bimbo gf because he deserves the punishment for being a dumb shit.

this guy is a looney lmao

Eugenics.

Imagine you made the biggest misstake of your life, you just learned thay you inpregnated an ugly, fat, retarded, boring or super annoying or maybe all of them together and you rather commit suicide then spend more then 10min with her.
Now imagine you were tired after work and you got shit faced drunk, horny and lonley and you went for a cheap fuck.
So Lets say now that she gets pregnant, lets say her dream allways to get some senen between her legs and get a free pass to never work again. Lets say all your plans, wishes, goals, aspirations...the possibility to meet the love of your life, to find your soulmate, all of this is now is suddenly rendered forever impossible. Would you want to have the possibility to pay her a few grand to convince her to flush that little mutant turd of at least 50% genetic waste down the toilet?

You tell me

It does not matter if fetus is conscious or not, still killing of life.

BS you kill life every day you piece of shit. What do you eat every day? Animals? Plants? Cardboard? Hypocritical retard asshole

Aborotion is ok just like self defense.
Both end lives, and give the power to kill to citizens, because these are situations no one has the right to make the decision for them.
Before you say "no one has the right to chose for the fetus" That is not true. Parents always have been given controller over the raising and well being of their children. They are responsible for that choice, not you. I would be more in favor of being able to deny peoples rights to raise a child considering that is a more important task then any other in life.

human life, dipshit

You deserve the punishment for being a fucking moron. Maybe then you'll get a fucking education.

>i'm a """white""" argie and I'll project an attack on his character to weaken his position

nice one, friend

It is not moral to kill a child.

Fuck you, fuck this thread. Infact nobody pulls his weight on this planet. 99% Genetic Waste. No wonder the Ruling 1% is fucking you kettle so hard.

>wah wahhh why should people face the consquences of their actions? Why can't we just kill those who might be inconveniences?
Life is more important

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Say that to the thousands of fat women who are in jail for rolling over and suffocating their babies.

Just curious, but what makes the life of a child that will grow up fatherless and resort to criminal activity in his teens important?
>inb4 muh morals

It's her choice, however bad choices should be forcibly discouraged. They are wasting a possible life and have shown a blatant disregard towards it. They should lose their privilege towards creating life if they keep aborting.

imo if you live in poverty you should be forced to abort.

no child should be forced into that kind of life.

i haven't had a chance to use this in 5 years

If destroying an embryo is taking a life you commit murder with every wank.

Oh, I see, you're a Roman Cuckolic

Yep. Sterilize multiaborters

>moral truths
Moral truths believe that there are only subjective truths, you fucking moron. It is a philosophy, not a principle or fact.
>"i personally don't like when people impose suffering on others?"
You proved my point. You talk about moral truths, then prov my point. I thing imposing suffering on others is immoral. You, do not.
>maybe i am a hypocritical piece of shit, but that doesn't make me wrong
Actually it does, considering you want to pass kids off on others to take care of them while saying you speak for their well being.

Sperm cells aren't embryos you waste of oxygen

>women should be allowed to kill white males because I hate black people

kill yourself desu senpai

>all victims of abortion would have
>been miserable
>grown up fatherless
>gone to jail
>resorted to criminal activity
You really don't know shit about humans, do you? If you think life is so bad go ahead and kill yourself. If you don't kill yourself TODAY, then you are admitting that you're completely full of shit and life is worth living, even if you're a shitty person.

>bringing a kid out to the world is a bad decision
>having an abortion is a bad decision

if you want to solve the problem have consequences for both scenarios

Guess what i Bullied a chick for days to get an abortion and after that i went on a 2 day drinking spree with her and i fucked her again. I made her say that she enjoyed the abortion during sex.
You know why? Because i fucking live and i have control over my life and everyone that is retarded and week enough to accept my control.

And by the way, i woudnt put so much importance on human life since most of you Gay Virgins have NO VALUE AND NO BENIFIT to humanity.

Fuck you Genetic Scum

Banning abortion literally does the opposite of that. Everyone who has a kid when abortion is legal and easily accessible has it because they wanted it and/or didn't want to get an abortion, whereas without abortion it would often be the negative byproduct of recreational activity.

No, but embryos are just a bunch of cells, nothing more.

one day people like you will be culled

Rolling on top of a baby is not abortion.
Neither is it self defense or murder.
That is manslaughter which is different in the eyes of the law because of the contextual and situational circumstances. Usually it carries a weaker sentence, but that is to the judges discretion.

You too. Can i kill you?

>her body her choice
it literally shows that the kid has a seperate body, is this a troll or what?

I think abortion should be allowed but only to spare the child of living in bad conditions
the entire pro choice movement consists of vapid whores and numale cucks who want to exempt women ever further from their responsibilities

>just a bunch of cells
So are you. You fucking idiot.

I fucking cried

implying that making abortion, (murder) for the doctors who do it and the women who want it done, punishable by death won't stop most if not all abortion from happening

women have abortions because they know taking responsibility for their actions will ruin their lives
you know what ruins their lives more? dying

That means that you have no responsibility over it ad you can do whatever you want with it after it's out. Example, throw it away at an orphanage or dumpster is 100% legal but abortion isn't.

so is every living being on this earth
you are fucking retarded

>sperm cells are an embryo
>british intellectuals

>Moral truths believe that there are only subjective truths, you fucking moron.
what did she mean by this?
why would moral truths believe anything?
>You talk about moral truths, then prov my point. I thing imposing suffering on others is immoral. You, do not.
i'm talking about the objectivity of moral truths, not saying that the truths are universally known and understood.

objectivity in this context means "not dependent on the mind for existence; actual."
the fact that we perceive it different makes no difference on whether or not they're actually there.

no we don't need to kill any babies
just have no baby welfare and watch how no one gets preggo by ((accident))
people need a slap on the wrist

So you're scum.

It's the best thing ever. Niggers are more likely to have abortions, we really should be opening up planned parenthoods with express lanes in every ghetto in the country

Fuck that, give tons of welfare for kids. I want americans breeding like rabbits. Keeps our (((Government))) from having an excuse to import millions of foreigners.

>Her body, her choice.
I agree, she has a choice not to have sex or to use protection. After she's pregnant, it's different. That's a separate life inside her. She shouldn't have a right to kill it.

Abortion is fine.

>Gets rid of social undesirables (limits single mothers, limits children with no fathers, limits niglets; all these things degenerate society and create more criminals)
>limits the burden on the state from the aforementioned single mothers and the reduction of criminals

Cred Forums looks at the issue unrealistically; they seek to "punish" a woman with a child. That is not how it should work' its bad for the child and bad for society. A child is not punishment.

true but that's a seperate issue
no baby welfare is also retarded, people that don't have kids should be financially punished for not contributing to the next generation

the system should just incentivise rich and middle class people to have a lot of kids, and poor people to have few

Should be allowed only if the fetus is 225 months old or -.

>dying is better than living because I, personally wouldn't want to live that life so that decision should be left up to people like me

libshit logic here

No, they'll still import millions of trash and give them the welfare

Abortion is an intrinsic evil. This means it is always evil. At all times, in all place. It is never the proper choice.

Legally, we should outlaw the performance of abortions. Depending on the severity of such performance, a murder charge may or may not be warranted. Abortion is the deliberate killing of a human being, almost always without any possible argument of mitigating factors. It's usually a murder of convenience, taken with little remorse.

The solution to unwanted pregnancies is to stop being whores.

Death penalty for abortion

Sacrificing human life to molech

Guilty

I don't like it. However, if their conscience is unaffected then there is nothing you can do about it. Put them to the sword because DEUS VULT, or just fucking deal with it.

You're right. Parasites are alive.

Nice, attacking the grammar rather then the fact.
You really are a dumbass.
Moral truths are not objective, truths are not objective, truth is personal and subjective. If you are looking for objectivity you need facts, and you have none.
You have to believe killing is innately bad in all context. It is not. Killing for preservation of self is one example of killing being justified.
Your entire argument is false. You are saying abortion is objectively evil and immoral. I disagree. Death can be a merciful option compared to a life with only a selfish abusive parent. That is subjective, but I provided facts supporting it. You have no facts.

>fetuses aren't alive
>what is biology
>what is science

the only reason abortion is still an issue is because stupid and uneducated people exist

example: this guy

>implying that making abortion, (murder) for the doctors who do it and the women who want it done, punishable by death won't stop most if not all abortion from happening
I wasn't implying anything about black markets you dip. I was talking about how banning abortion would affect societal attitudes toward children, and how banning it would literally create the opposite effect of what you think will happen.
>women have abortions because they know taking responsibility for their actions will ruin their lives
Natural selection. Women with less sense of personal responsibility will be stopped from reproducing, and responsible women will have higher fertility. The rate of abortions will naturally go down with time as people predisposed to have abortions will be bred out of the population.
>you know what ruins their lives more? dying
No. If there isn't an afterlife, then they just stop existing. Even if you're a Christfag, then that would mean that they get to spend eternity in heaven.

Fucking degenerate. At the moment of conception it should be illegal.

It started as a eugenics program for poor people and blacks. Its still working to this day, over 30% of abortions are blacks

I wish I was aborted so my stem cells could be used to cure Parkinson's or some shit.

We should have stem cell farms where women are paid a hefty sum to get pregnant and have an abortion once they've formed an appreciable amount of stem cells.

so are fetuses, also:
a parasite lowers its hosts darwinian fitness, whereas the unborn human child increases it

i couldn't see any facts, i wasn't niggling your grammar, your statement was just nonsensical.
>truths are not objective,
with that, i've lost all interest in speaking to you.
>You really are a dumbass.
sure thing, buddy

Absolutely this and they fucking know it's murder. that's why it isn't a baby they're killing, it's a clump of cells, or a fetus. All word games designed to obfuscate what is really happening. Libfags do the word games shit way too often.

I heavily support eugenics, I honestly think we should start a program where they can make 35-40 grand if they get snipped. Or more tame and do iuds and figure out a thing for men and they have to wear that to receive welfare.

if this was even REMOTELY true

than the rate of abortion would be going down

guess what it isn't every year the rate gets HIGHER

>women who murder babies would go to heaven
do you even have a remote understanding of Christianity?
why do people think it's okay to just not know anything about things they don't like?

also you're an idiot if you think women would chose death over not having an abortion
they would not

As if you Faggots, Dykes and sterile overweight Virgins would ever be in the situation to decide between life or Abortion.

If you love life so much then adobt lots of Niggers

Btw the awsome side products of Abortions are juicy stemcells thats awsome to potentially extend my life

He reads a factual statement, and doesn't want to speak to me.
Lol dumbest fucking guy ever.
Truth is subjective, for something to be true does not make it right. Chocolate Ice cream is the best Ice cream. This is true to me, as it is my favorite, but that does not mean anyone else has to accept it as truth. It does not make my claim of Chocolate being the best correct.
Educate yourself.

when you eat food, it doesnt enter the body, the throat, stomach, intestines etc are considered outside the body. only when the food is absorbed through the intestines is it considered inside the body as it is a direct road that goes through it but never enters. following the same logic the vagina and uterus are outside the body. So no its not her body, not arguing for either side just saying that statement in op is bullshit.

>hur hur I'm the only one on Cred Forums who has any chance of ever getting laid
>being so pathetic you can't feel good about yourself unless you believe that everyone you're talking to is a kissless virgin

i have a fiance but you'll just assume you're lying

so why don't you just kill yourself?
you clearly have a drinking problem so you probably hate your life already and you don't have any children to think of since you killed them

the world would be a better place without you

just assume I'm lying*

Pure libfag argumentation technique. I'm married with kids, healthpack. We weren't in a great position with the first one but doing the right thing sometimes has costs. The selfishness required to kill your own spawn for convenience is the mark of an extremely sick society.

>>>fiance

What a closet homo. Why dont you fucking kill your self? Useless artsdegree student that thinks about dildos or donkey cocks when going to sleep

What a crine that a chimp like you can get children. When the 1% kills your family i will masturbate.

is child sacrifice
abolish abortion

I'm not and surrogates exist.

and you assumed I'm lying.

because you can't possibly validate your own existence without assuming everyone is worse off than you

meanwhile I'm a veteran with a submissive Christian fiance and a loving family.
I'm working on a degree on computer engineering while you're wishing you were dead

seriously, just kill yourself.
You're probably one of the worst off people here
Wouldn't it be easier to just not exist anymore?
How many more years do you think you have in you anyways?
Do you even want to have to endure those years?
Why not just end your suffering?

not infertile, that is

And when Achmed beheads you I'll be ecstatic.

I LOVE ZIKA! More small brained babies=more wheelchairs and helmets
We could use them to work in the postoffice or as art and music teachers

iT MAY be her body but who cares? LOL

women dont deserve the right to vote or make decisions about anything anyways LOL

theyre supposed to be house wives child care takers

they shouldnt even have JOBS

LOL

thinking they can have a legitimate opinion period is the real folly

women are too stupid and evil and irrational to make decisions

just like in the bible eve was the one who was beguiled by satan

It is if they are suffering, or would suffer Or if they were attacking people in a violent way.

Seconded, healthpack should suck start his SIG

birth rates are gonna drop with economy/feminism anyways, unless you have a plan for these core problems.
if you are aborting you are already doing a mistake, why not punish it even more

How the hell did you get that out of it being a body separate to your own?

I think we should drop phosphorus and napalm all over the middleeast

>implying there is academic consensus on what life is.

Since the attachment to human life is religious or sentimental I'm not sure how any degree of education can change it.

Even without religion some people would still find abortion distasteful.

Including me, I only support it because I would prefer that unwanted children be dead than running around ruining society.

>implying they should be treated like second class citizens instead of livestock

feminist

Won't matter, they're already in your countries and because of attitudes like yours they will outbreed you. Better get caught up on your Koran and sharia.

>i don't realize that there is a literal scientific definition of what life is

the only grey area is viruses
the only people who think fetuses aren't alive are people who have no understandig of biology
>what is 7 signs of life
>what are cells

there is a VERY CLEAR CONSENSUS ON WHAT LIFE IS
you ignoramus

If you wanna have opinions, come from a real country cuckboy

and idk if you realize this but most atheist think murder is wrong

and there are in fact atheists who think abortion is wrong
though they would probably be in the minority since most atheists are a bunch of libtards anyways

lol you fucking autist, once the west openly declares war on the middle eastern/islamic countries every single muzzie wil die or be deported

even if we didn't do anything, they would all blow themselves up until there were none left in our countries

Take RESPONSIBILITY for your actions. You dont just kill something so indiscriminately that you claim to be a part of....you know, like a muslim at a mosque or a mexican cartel member and school kids

keekkkkkkk

this
>can't out breed tanks and bombs

The backlash of this leftist socialist agenda will be patriotism and nationalism. Muslims and niggers will vanish from earth since they are the weaker and less inteligent and developed humanoids. Without our intelligence and achivements they would still live in mudholes and die of the flu or at birth.

Everyone knows im right. Btw everyone of you is wasting their lifes

The truth on abortion.

The sperm is alive, the egg is alive. The child is a living individual at the moment of conception. Choosing to abort the child is premeditated murder. Murder (not to be confused with Killing) is not justifiable or "right" under any circumstance.

This, although pol has a tough time with this pill

Doesn't how she got pregnant, Killing unborn babies is blue pilled and anyone who does such a thing should be held accountable for murder.

>guess what it isn't every year the rate gets HIGHER
Sauce. Even if it isn't declining in the short term, it will probably decline in the long term. Are you a creationist, m8?

>women who murder babies would go to heaven
>women
I'm talking about the babies going to heaven. You are confirmed retarded.

>also you're an idiot if you think women would chose death over not having an abortion
they would not
I literally never said that. Learn to read.

>alive, the egg is alive. The child is a living individual at the moment of conception. Choosing to abort the child is premeditated murder. Murder (not to be confused with Killing) is not justifiable or "right" under any circumstance.
Self defense can be murder. Self defense is justifiable.

>The sperm is alive, the egg is alive.
you're right, but,

inb4 some retard misinterprets this to mean that killing gametes is murder

if you're not trolling, you're incredibly fucking stupid

Real coubtry?
Avarage wage 4500usd
Best healthcare
Best standard of living
Direct democracy
Independent currency backed by gold

Comming with someone that lives in a country where people live with apes and every second one is addicted to meth or heroin and 40% of people are unemployed

That is why most abortion propaganda is directed towards white people... right?

Wait

Killing an unborn child is justifiable?

Jeez, no wonder why america won't last the century

So having a period is murder?
Genius

Abortion is a necessary medical procedure for a number of reasons. Abortion is here to stay as a matter of safety. No amount of moral argument will ever change that. Period

Does that mean you're a parasite?

hahaha, they put you eurofags in jail just for speaking negatively about these people. You won't do shit until it's entirely too late and then you'll come running to daddy to save you.

Wow, nothing you said is true or relevant.
And an average high wage does not mean a loser like you gets anything near that working in fast food.

i preempted this.
----------->

UBS.

Lifes a bitch. :)

>her body

First I gotta ask how you feel about third term abortion, Which are currently illegal in the US, then I wanna know at what point are parent responsible for the well-being of there offspring

Well, its better then having children shot in the streets like in your country.
And if no one is gonna take good care of them, then yeah.

OK,
My wife died in a car crash in 2012. She gave birth to our daughters.
I can't describe the love she had for our children.
She is at rest now. I put her body into the Earth.
I'm crying now. I miss her so much.

> Her body

Unique genetics. Objectively not her body.

> Her choice

His wallet.

You think that's a lot? Fucking pathetic lol.

In France, the number of abortions is equal to the number of immigrants we get per year.

What a pitty that you and your kids werent in the car.

You are as worthless as much as Niggers and Muslims etc just because you keep your body temperature doesnt mean you justify your existence

Violent crime rate since 1973 (Roe v. Wade)

Abortion should be banned for whites only. For other races they should be allowed and encouraged.

>Violent crime rate since 1973 (Roe v. Wade)

Forgot the graph

120000 a year ;) whos a poor bimbo now

Wouldn't it be a blessing to have the choice to bring a life into a better world?

or are we just lucky we weren't aborted?

Most anti abortion people I've seen are either ultra religious twits or raging manchildren paranoid over the left that want to uphold their false sense of moral superiority.

I do not think fetuses do not have the right to force a woman to continue with her pregnancy.

Call me dady you peasant

So you would allow third term abortions?

Shit, I mean I think fetuses do not have the right to force a woman to continue with her pregnancy.

should a woman die because she's forced to give birth to an unwanted child?

Abortion is ok until it poped out.

>I do not think fetuses do not have the right to force a woman to continue with her pregnancy.
remove double negatives
>I do think fetuses have the right to force a woman to continue with her pregnancy
agreed

If something cannot live outside/detached the host body, then it is simply an extension.

Can I cut off my arm and will it survive?
No,
It dies.
This is why arms as entities do not have rights.

hohoho

Looks like someone doesn't know about chimerism.

Guess what everybody.

Objects are not real, reality is composed of tiny subatomic particles and the objects you perceive change their contents and structure over time and are beyond full definition.

So "your body" is just an abstraction, a way of talking about the reality of things that are attached to you. If you cut off your foot, is it part of your body anymore? It depends on the context of the sentence.

Morality needs to be based on context just like anything else, unless you're talking about the morality of elemental particles.

Under a certain time limit it's perfectly acceptable and fine to abort. Children aren't supposed to be fucking punishments you fucking autists.

Also Roe v Wade.

Reach 7 figs poor fag. Then talk to me.

>in order to argue against the fact that abortion is evil, you have to go subatomic and get as philosophical as possible
You're only rationalizing away your own humanity at this point.

>Clump of cells until sentience is achieved
you know that sentience is just a meme, right?

EDGY
D
G
Y

Your body is more bacteria than anything else and simply a vessel for your brain to be mobile.

Nobody cares about a clump of cells that looks like something you coughed up. Once the fetus has a head people become uneasy. If it has a head and limbs, the natural human reaction to it being ripped to pieces is revulsion.

That's why nobody wants to see posters on the street of abortion aftermath. That's radical leftists get upset and offended, they don't want to see it because they support it but they can't stomach it.

If they really think its not a person, then whats the big deal?

Images/videos of abortions featuring heads and limbs is the redpill.

When I was at university there were activists standing with the street posters of abortion images. The activists were screaming abuse at the students walking by. This was counterproductive, what they need are more abortion images and to shut the fuck up and be serene. Let the feminists be the abusive ones.

"You mind supports this but you don't want to look at it because your soul knows it is wrong." should be the only response to them.

Pic related. Trigger the left, let them be the ones to turn off the moderates and independents. Don't be a turn-off yourself.

it's a medical decision.

you can't make medical decisions for other people.

you can't stand over someone's soldier to make sure they weren't raped. it's not your choice.

should there be more father's rights? absolutely. i'm still pro-choice though

>I am a moron who doesn't understand the abstract nature of language

Roe v Wade is argued based on medical privacy alone. It was deliberately not a moral argument, just a strictly legal one, an approach which I really respect.

That happens because government invest in abortion clinics rather than social care

The little parasite deserves an opportunity, it's not his fault that his parents are shit or the country is shit

btw, you must be real edgy if you believe in "the survival of the best", we are not fucking animals

yeah, assuming we've got doctors skilled enough to preform the procedure, it's the most difficult and dangerous type to preform. I think it is the fault of the woman for not seeking an abortion earlier but she still has the right to choose.

those tiny subatomic particles are made up of tinier particles, idiot.

As if you earn anything more then me.
You live of creditcards, mortgages and credit union.

Pathetic loser fag. Cut of your cock and whore our your hairy asshole and you might be able to pay off your debt

>Man knocks you unconscious
>You wake up bound
>You are told if you try anything you will die
>You are raped
>You are impregnated
>Not only do you have to live with being raped, you have to bring up this human scum's offspring because you are being denied the freedom to perform a procedure to your own body because it's murder
>You now, if you were a virgin, have had your most precious thing stolen from you, and get a constant reminder any time you see your child
>You now, if you were underage, have more of a future hanging from a tree by a noose than by living
>You will also have quite the time getting your dognity back
>Furthermore, you have helped weaken the economy with government assistance, and worsened the problem of overpopulation by birthing human trash.
>There are people who seriously defend this

if its not wrong, then why do you think the woman is at fault for something that isn't wrong?

This. So many anti abortioners (especially religious ones) always turn to philosophy to dillute the argument as much as possible, the dumbasses

Except that it's not a person.
For the first 20 weeks it doesn't even have the necessary brain matter required to process pain. It's all reflex.

Just because it has human DNA doesn't mean it has intrinsic value. My snot contains human DNA. No one looses any sleep over it. in fact for the first couple of weeks my snot is more organically complex than a fetus is.

Underage teen confirmed

>Abortion is ok until it poped out.
The second before it was okay, after that it's not ok.
Q: What has changed in between?

nigger

It happens because of poverty.
On top of that forcing parents to have a kid they don't want will lead to the kid being mistreated.

The later an abortion is done the risk of medical complications is higher, and the procedure is much more difficult to preform at that point. Abortion is not wrong, but if it were me I would make up my mind quickly.

It popped out

>Children aren't supposed to be fucking punishments you fucking autists.

Unless you have a dick.

so?

>lil fuckin kid dies

lmao

he provides no arguments whatsoever

his whole presentation is based upon our innate evolutionary instinct to care for helpless human life
this instinct has nothing to do with morality but with preserving population growth in a preindustrial society

it is totally irrelevant and solely emotionally based to argue against abortion because of these pictures

these fetuses arent capable of experiencing any suffering

and therefore there is no moral dimension to the treatment of these beings

no one that is pro abortion and has a brain uses this metric. Most people consider the cut off date just before the end of the second trimester. This has to do with the formation of critical brain structure and the suitability rate of the fetus on its own outside of mechanical assistance.

Illegal drunk lazy piss stinking mexican confirmed

>nigger shoots a pregnant woman
>nigger goes to jail for double murder

>woman is happily married and ecstatic that she and her husband finally got pregnant
>woman has a miscarriage and is heartbroken and depressed

but it wasn't a person. or was it?

You can't have it both ways now.

> Obese landwhale drugs you, spikes your drink
> She rides your dick while you can't resist
>She gets impregnated
> Sues you for child support and wins
> Even if you were 15 at the time she raped you.
> This actually happens and people defend it

In an all white society it should be illegal but for the US the nig nog population stays in check because of abortions.

only for negros.

why is the risk of medical complications higher?

> What is DNA

Q: What has changed in between?
A: it popped out

Btw i was trolln you faggots on MechanicalTurk i know you faggots got EU funds for this shit

Fuck you

Judgement day will come. I do hope you'll turn from your actions and choose the narrow way, before it's too late.

>ITT: christfags pretend to care about babies of people they don't even know
lemayo

The later the abortion occurs the less able physicians are to terminate the pregnancy without cutting the woman open. Combine this with the inherent danger of any surgery and the reasons become obvious. There is also a higher change of bleeding out and clotting. Partially due to hormones and again partially complications of surgery.

I'm against abortion you fucktard, I just don't like retards who try to perfectly strictly define terms outside of a technical field and then based moral arguments on them without justifying the definition in the reasoning.

That's not true, the brain-centric model of self has several large flaws, like that your extremities often make decisions on their own when confronted with stuff like a hot stove.

I'm not saying people don't exist, I'm saying that the person is an abstract and not a concrete object. You need to use terms and definitions appropriate to what you are arguing.

Lets take the chimerism example, people have been accquitted of crimes or failed paternity tests based on DNA evidence because their body is composed of multiple genomes.

Under most circumstances a person and their genome are somewhat synonymous, but only if the person is not a chimera.

So, is a fetus part of the mother's body?

Genetically? No.
By virtue of being attached? Yes but just barely.
By virtue of being permanently fused? No.
By virtue of not being able to survive outside? Yes.
By virtue of having the same features we associate with a human (head, extremities etc)? Of course not, the fetus is clearly a miniature human of it's own in this respect.

So... which of these makes someone worthy of being protected, and why?

You can't just say MUH HUMANITY, because that can mean various things.

Failing to abstract your humanity means you have to account for every single quark that makes up every single atom. fuck off normie.

I didn't mean elements like the table of elements, I mean the concept of a true atom, something that cannot be split, something which may or may not exist in reality.

That would be un-abstractable because it's position mass etc would be the only shit you could ever say about it and there wouldn't be a way to break it down any further yes?

At week 7 the fetus is showing many signs of consciousness, like responding to touch. It is believed it can feel pain. The organs are formed and it looks like a little baby. A week or two later it's listening to its mother's heartbeat and can respond to music...

When you realize that 50% of all abortions happens after this time, and 20% of all pregnancies in some countries end in abortion, then at the very least, most rational human beings would agree, there should be a debate on late pregnancy abortions and regulations that are updated to the modern scientific understanding of a fetus' consciousness at different stages of the pregnancy.

The second issue is that it's discriminatory against men. Men should therefor have the right to abort financially/legally and pay no child support if he decides to "abort" and the woman decides to go ahead with the pregnancy. This would have a deterring effect as well as giving men the right to chose.

The problem though are the retarded extremes on both ends. Abortion is murder! vs. Abortions for everyone! The redpill is taking the scientific approach and using rationale.

Are you retarded?

What's your philosophy free, all science all the time moral argument for why it's fine to abort fetuses?

Do you know what philosophy even is?

Fact: No decent person has ever gotten an abortion. Whores. Feminists. Shitty people.

Frankofag talking about judgment.
Sove an hockey puck inside your ass you worm

What the FUCK did I just read

When something wrong and wicked happens to you it is not a punishment. When the cause and efftect take place after said wicked thing it is still not punishment. By your logic the child is perceived as a punishment from the victims perspective.

YOU ARE ASLEEP

planed parenthood abortion clinics are tributes to the fagot owl god.

There is a consensus. If an organism is capable of metabolism, it is alive. Period. Fetuses are *technically* alive. I don't think it means much in this context though. The bacteria in your stomach is technically alive too.

Viruses are not a grey area. They are non-living organisms that happen to be able to reproduce. Biology may not live up to your definition of science, but it is very concrete in its definitions.

>Cred Forums arguing for less dead nigger babies

Fedora storm fags are the worst.

For it because all the nigs breed and they need population control

See pic for what I think of abortion.
It's legal black genocide, Cred Forums should love it.

Why do they have to cut her open?

Also, are you okay with eating the placenta? Its what animals do, and what women used to do long ago, and what some hipsters are doing now -- cooking their placentas and having hipster parties and everybody eats a little bit on a toothpick. I'm not asking if you would eat the placenta, I'm asking if you think that's okay as its their body, their choice?

Yes because you bore the shit out of me you homo

> At week 7 the fetus is showing many signs of consciousness like responding to touch. It is believed it can feel pain.

This is a pretty shaky leg to stand on everything you just listed can and has been argued in multiple peer reviewed scholarly articles to be a sign of reflex and a sign of reflex is not a sign of intelligence or consciousness .

> The organs are formed and it looks like a little baby.

This is patently false. At 7 weeks the fetus is still in early development and shares resemblance to the fetuses of many other mammalian species. It does not have fully formed organs and it's brain is no where near developed.

> A week or two later it's listening to its mother's heartbeat and can respond to music...

Again evidence of Reflex.

> When you realize that 50% of all abortions happens after this time.

So what your saying is 50 percent of abortions are conducted before your arbitrary point at which consciousness is still not established by any metric.

Try again user

It takes two to make a fetus, and the woman should not have sole decision power on abortion because everyone knows women in the US are incapable of being responsible.

Fine I'll concede that in biology the definition is very clear and that viruses are not alive but fetuses are.

Very good. that's a decent useful definition.

Which prevents us from attaching any moral value to the concept of "being alive".

So where do we go from here?

Yes I do, but resorting to "WE DONT KNOW WHATS REAL NOTHING IS REAL YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO BASE ANYTHING ON" has no place in a discussion about abortion and is a pure retard move.

Bad logic. The man's body has no direct stake in the decision therefore his input is moot.

>ITT: christfags pretend to care about babies of people they don't even know
You don't have to be a christfag for this. You can just think it's wrong to abort human life.

>So where do we go from here?

Nowhere. As long as bureaucracy is involved the result is meaningless. If people will make fucking climate change a political issue, there's no hope for a proper conclusion.

I never made any ontological claims like you suggest, I merely said that persons are abstract objects and that saying that 1 person = 1 genome is usually but not always correct.

You don't seem to understand what an abstract object is.

>his whole presentation is based upon our innate evolutionary instinct to care for helpless human life
>this instinct has nothing to do with morality

Are you saying instinct and morality are separate things? Because I hear Nietzsche laughing at you for this statement.

That something arises from "instinct", which I'm sure you'd be in serious trouble to define, doesn't mean it's outside the realm of good and evil. It could be beyond it, though, if you weren't in the situation of making a moral statement against morality, in the forme of "morality is bad".

The man's body has to break its back and risk its neck to pay for the child's support. Women live longer than men, who's body is really bearing the brunt?

Based on what principle which is generally well understood and accepted by society?

Or do you have some other moon logic behind your morality?

Aww sheit, czech 'em.
Anyway, infograph showing the small sacrifice to controll two groups that Cred Forums hates.

This.

Morality is just humans making value judgements about whether things are right or wrong.

There are several ontological theories to explain what it is and how it works, but anthropologists/biologists generally just assume it's part of our natural evolution as a species.

The real question is do you think that your life is more valuable than any other life animal or human on this planet. If you think that's true then you have the biggest f****** problem of all. Abortion is good just like killing anything else for food or to stay alive or to make yourself happy.

And still whimpy faggots and sterile dykes with closedup driedup cunts that wont ever will have children arguing about something that will never happen

Guess what NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR WHATS HAPPENING INSIDE YOUR STINKING CUNTS AND NOTHING BUT WATER WILL EVER COME OUTSIDE YOUR SMALL DICKS

That is a separate issue. You are talking about a man's equal right to parental forfeiture. Which is support. If a woman can walk away from a baby by dropping it at a hospital a man should be able to walk away also.

>sign of intelligence or consciousness

This is such a stupid argument for two reasons. First of all you're boiling down an existential debate on consciousness into a black and white issue. Secondly using your arbitrary metric of "intelligence" we might as well smash newly born's soft little skulls against the hospital floor if they aren't to our liking because at this point they're just eating and shitting machines with the intelligence of a tadpole.

Thanks for underlining how retarded the pro-choice vs. pro-life campers are though.

How about instead of aborting you line up a surrogate mother, an orphanage / foster service and an adoption agency.

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Maybe the whole (((accountability / responsibility))) thing though.

FFS its (((CURRENT YEAR))).

Speaking of fags and dykes, you'd think that they would be pro-life since they can only really have kids if they adopt, unless they are rich enough to pay for in-vitro.

Faggot

But what about spoopy spiders...

Also some ticks in South America carry diseases that are 50% fatal to humans. Also Zika. Some bugs need to be controlled - and you can't just lock them up in a cage.

>First of all you're boiling down an existential debate on consciousness into a black and white issue.

That is exactly what you have done by declaring that reflex is the only necessary pre-requisite to declare a fetus conscious.

Intelligence was a poor word choice.

Also thank you for admitting your complete lying about the actual state of the fetus at 7 weeks by completely ignoring me calling you on your bull shit.

[Embarrassment]

You are a faggot debating about whats going on in other peoples smelly cunt holes. You dont know it yet

Clearly a fag

And?

im not saying that their necessarily seperate but that you have to be able to soundly formulate your moral complians that may be initiated by instinct

im just saying that the feeling that something is wrong is not equal to a philosophically sound reasoning that something is wrong

morality evolved not out of ethical soundness but out of the necessity to get along in a society

i would define instinct in this sense in the following way : the feeling that something is wrong before you have been able to articulate your acutal problems with it

it might be a hint at whats right but its not sufficient on its own

So since you just admited you are gay i want to ask you a question.
When you seen your dad naked, did you get a boner? When you see our beloved Ethireans do you think about their black cocks?
Tell me more fag

Especially when considering situations where your reasoned conclusion forces you to commit the lesser of two evils.

First beer there son? Might want to slow down before you need a nap. Im guessing you're an overpayed only child of people who have never cared to train you up in a civilized manor. Protip: run your mouth as much as you like on anonymous boards and such, however, be careful of what you say and how you say it in public. You seem to be careless and inconsiderate, when facing the public you may just catch the wrong person and they will put you in your place. For now, enjoy the reeling in of all your bait healthpack.

Taking it a step further you can always sell your unwanted embryo / fetuses for science research.

I hear some labs pay TOP DOLLAR.

I mean, why have a baby the old fashion way when you can just...

...generate the perfect copy™.