Nationalist Tattoos

White men of Cred Forums, do you have any ink on your body that gives away your loyalty to your nation and/or race? If so, what and where?

I'm strongly considering getting a white pride cross on my back. Due to probable implications in the future, I might have to disguise it with some kind of celtic cross design, although I'm Germanic (ignore flag)

I would love to get a swastika on my back but I will probably be due to several mandatory doctor's checks in my future career so that and everything too obvious (German eagle, Fraktur etc) is therefore impossible

What are your thoughts? If you have any, share your ink

Tattoos are degenerate as hell, don't be WT.

But you're a Spaniard. You're literally the opposite of white.

What makes you think that way? I think when you can pull it off, ink is neat. I'm a biker and I lift a lot, so it would be authentic

I'm in spain right now, but nowhere a spaniard trust me

I feel bad for this guy. Looks like a lot of those tattoos were put on him against his will in prison.

These only look like shit because they are prison tattoos

>White men of Cred Forums, do you have any ink on your body that gives away your loyalty to your nation and/or race?
My skin.

Conceal your power level so the jews don't know who to target.

Have to agree with this guy OP. It's especially important for people like us to differentiate ourselves from people in your pic and the white trash meth head NSM88 types.
Gotta be kosher to attract people who are normal and actually useful.

What are you, then? Irish? Russian? Italian? Those aren't white either, friendo, and any actual white supremacist would beat you bloody for assuming so.

I agree and I'm never gonna go for that thug shit in my op. As i said, a celtic cross on the back and maybe some number codes in the boxer-covered area above the groin, to let nigger sluts know what dick theyre sucking

German

Are you serious? I don't think mossad is out there looking for goy tats in gym locker rooms

Tons of merchants and cucks out there with the same skin color. Race goes beyond pigments

Don't get a political tattoo. Cringe AF.

Okay, fine. I also have my nose, ears, jaw, chin, teeth, cheek bones, skull shape, hair color, hair straightness, hair thickness, eyes, eye color, voice, accent, personality, body language, hair cut, manner of dress, my smell, and the look on my face

You wouldnt say that to this guys face
Kike

Would you be Aryan according to Nuremberg Law?

Those are fine, but the neck tattoo is just aesthetically ugly to have.

That has nothing to do with the ability of others to identify me for what I am. You don't need an ugly, garish brand on your skin to prove you are proud. The best thing you can do is to stay clean and look your best. Dress for success.

>Tattos of any kind
CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E
Might as well write "SisterFucker" on your forehead, you degenerate, tacky piece of shit.

"Hi, I'm here for the job interview."

>get sweet totenkopf chest piece
>have minor medical issue requiring surgery
>In walks doctor shekelberg
>"Oy Vey! We've lost him. Oh well, might as well not let these organs go to waste.