WHAT DID ARNOLD MEAN BY THIS???

Is this a tacit endorsement? The hat looks WAY too close to the original, it has the rope thing on the top of the brim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENSdhADvYIM&list=LL1hedpVSLUEitVGKi6E_2PQ&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=EmimnKgAeHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kBWP231hI
youtube.com/watch?v=ENSdhADvYIM
youtube.com/watch?v=F-BQi0JjY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=lX3uCuFKlqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there any person alive right now as close to ubermensch as Arnold?

Mel Gibson

No, and that you would even ask the question offends me.

>tfw really want the hat but still too DYEL

How much ego does one need to have to fucking wear a shit with one's face on it? God damn.

No.

Dolph Lungren

become a world class body builder, 80s movie action hero, governor of the largest state in the union, then we'll talk

Arnold obviously likes Trump. He's republican and from Austria

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Oh looks it's hurr imma a vegan now because my heart was raped by muh dianabol and other anabolic roids use.

Such a faggot

I you like a shirt and it had the face of someone else you wouldn't wear it?
That makes no sense.

He's just advertising it, not like he walks around with it on all day you goddamn sperg.

this literally guarantees a trump win.

MALA

You fat fucks

He knows.

we're all posers anyways just do it
he's republican so it's likely

witnessed

CONFIRMED FOR TRUMPINATOR

Its Mr Olympia weekend is why hes doing this now.

But his dad was literally a Nazi so hes probably red pilled

Well shit.

>arnold
>80´s action star
>made in america

>no longer any great action movies = america isn't great
>arnold wants to make america great again

he's playing 5d chess too

He looks fucking great with a beard. No homo.

He just demanded for Gary Johnson to be in the debates a few days ago..

Dolan Jackson Trump

Just a reminder

He had a love child with this fine legal Latina

>is a vegan now
>is voting for someone who wants to deport things that look like the mother of his child

ugh he's such a whore now
Can't wait til he drops dead with a black bean burger in his mouth

That picture was taken right after he got american citizenship because he loved the United States that fucking much.

If all immigrants had that mentality of becoming citizens. You wouldnt have to ask that question

The whole "deplorables" picture has another level now.

Reminding who?

Second largest, thanks

is t-that his s-

no i dont wanna know

fucking hell first de nigro no arnie...

fucking broken legacies

Kids usually do that.

i thought that pic might look better with wojack's head as castle greyskull, but thinking back, has there been any pics of him with his mouth open??

>tfw you pull better tail than arnold Schwarzenegger

He doesn't like Trump you fucking retards he's already said it. Arnold is a fucking neocon you fuckheads

He should've been Trump's pick for vice.

Maybe he wants all the candidates to have a fair shot, like Arnold did in America.

He's actually training SPICZNEGGER to be his new protege now his other two sons have turned out to be wastes of genetics

Watch any interview where Trump is brought up.

He very obviously does not like Trump.

>Move to a complete foreign country
>Learn the language
>Become the face of body building worldwide
>Decide you're done with it, become a world famous movie star
>Bored with that, marry into the countries royalty (Kennedy)
>Obtain the highest political office someone not born in the country can legally obtain

I'm on my 3rd try of learning Japanese.

>nope.jpg

This.

>tfw met Arnold at a ballroom dancing competition

Who? Why are his sons fucked? Did he not treat them right?

weeb

So he will take votes from Hillary

Probably rebellion coupled with (((education)))

well arnie has bad heart genes(surprise, surprise). i know one of his sons had it bad.

Is that Columba's sister?

Their mom ruined them

Latinas evolve into trolls when they reach a certain age. She was probably a 10 at some point

they're just weak lol. Only his bastard son seemed to inherit his muscular genetics.

He cant possibly endorse Trump because his whole livelihood which is invested in liberal Hollywood, they would hurt him and his family. He instead endorses guaranteed losers rather than Hillary, Kasich to start with. Btw he is a known personal friend of the Donald. Arnold is smart and we should all be lifting again

mel is an anti british prick fuck that cunt

Patrick has some mass, nothing serious, but pussy slaying amount.

The other one is just a dud.

>implying there is anything wrong with that

Elaborate, m8.

I always liked him because of the Lethal weapons Series. I think I'll hate him now.

He shills for a smartphone game. In the ads he is always saying "build wall".625

oh wow a literall nazi from germany supports another fascist color me surprised

>Is this a tacit endorsement?
pretty much, it's for his "lifting crusade", but he could've made it be more like "stronger together" (although that would've been very bad marketing, considering how "strong" Hillary is), instead he chose to resemble MAGA, so yes it is.

Third largest you fucking dope. And I'm Texan.
>niggers always forget AK is actually fucking HUGE

In Mel's defense, the British are awful.

There is nothing wrong with being anti-British if you are not British and nothing wrong with being anti-American if you are not American.
The problem is the people who are British who are also anti-British and the people who are American who are also anti-American.

Nationalism is good.

>pussy slaying

kek the dude is fucking around with Miley Cyrus. The Jews got to both of them. Weak links

lifting and running is hard

Especially running

How do you MALAs maintain resolve?

>Remember that part in Conan the Barbarian where he fucked a Goblin?

that boy's mom was built like a tank

and so was ahnold's mom

kinda amusing, but that must be key for bodybuilder genetics

Mainly The Patriot and Braveheart depiction of english people.

Based Max

>"my heart"

Didn't he have his heart replaced because it gave out due to steroid abuse?

Gods vengeance on all roid abusers who make money off of impressionable young men

'May all your sons be beta cucks who will look worse than a natty with actual commitment'

~vegan gains

If I wear this hat, would I double trigger both fatties AND regressive?

I couldnt live with being such a fucking lard ass, id probably an hero if i were so blatently defiling arnolds bloodline

>Brazilian English

Damn man Arnold is looking shredded as fuck again.

Good to see Arnold fit again and great to see him on the trump train

Okay.

I'm. Not English, I didn't think he meant Anglo as ethnic, more as the term for English Cultured.

>calling out the eternal anglo
>bad
Pick one

>literally called nigger

negger

t. eternal anglo

He knows that Trump works best when he has a Jeb

The frog and the turtle in eternal struggle

We just fucking do it. It's called discipline.

God I hope you're not a native German speaker..

Wasn't he the first republican governor of california in how many decades? All because of the Gray Davis scandals. But he found out quickly how he couldn't change and fix the budget when the Teachers Unions had so many fixes in place like mandating 40% of the budget go to education whether it needed it or not (aka hire administrators for fun).

>father a mulatto child of your ugly spic maid

Based Arnold.

Anyone else notice how he is next to the oven?
Another Shoah confirmed.

Oil driller, untermensch

Holy fucking shit that is amazing, so he needed to have a baby with the housekeeper literally only because he needed to have a child for his own that was non-degenerate pinko commy Kennedy and a beast example of Arnolds power and genetic strength, will to succeed and indomitable spirit, placed into his TRUE SON, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, fuck man I want to cry.

His other sons were so twisted and weak because of the mother, women are so fucked bros. True masculinity is now together, goddamnit he can be a spic because he is also a Austrian to me.

Why did I ever lose hope in you Arnold, you were always the hero but not always the one I needed right now.

Mulatto is for blacks.
The correct term is Mestizo.
YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

The Golden One

well he did say that if he's going to endorse Trump he would do so in an unusual way
that fucking made in America shirt and that fucking hat is a clear sign of endorsement

By not having a mangina you fucking yoga enthusiast

>that boy's mom was built like a tank
>and so was ahnold's mom
>kinda amusing, but that must be key for bodybuilder genetics
Women are always the key

>be ubermensch
>cheat on your wife with THIS

Why Arnold?

god damn dude, he has perfect genes and he wastes them

Soy boy detected

The Anglo is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Anglo and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back "I've been found out." and yells
>"Anti-Brit"
>"Anti- Anglo"
>"Racist!"
>"NAZI"

Nigga still got it! Those fucking bis after heart surgery.

>tfw California was much better under the governator

Take a geography lesson retard.

trump's kid is like 5'11" and still growing

he needed to sire a true heir, a Kennedy just wasn't cutting it. Believe in Arnold, he saw that this woman, for whatever reason, was the one to give him the child. It wasn't a matter of attractiveness, it was something far greater.

whoa, is it just the beard, or did he actually gain a lot of fat?

he was starting to look scarily gaunt before, he looks pretty damn healthy now, holy shit

H I G H

T
E
S
T

he is ugly as fuck but his body is space marine tier

>alarmist AGW zealot
>anti-2nd amendment
>policies basically a synthesis of the worst elements of cuckservatism, liberalism, and libertarianism while governor
>singlehandedly destroyed the state Republican party

i'd rather have had obama as governor, at least an enemy without is easier to deal with

Dunno, but that was literally all Arnie needed to clone himself. He had to make the chosen one with a non-Kennedy. He had to raise him in secret.
youtube.com/watch?v=ENSdhADvYIM&list=LL1hedpVSLUEitVGKi6E_2PQ&index=3

ugly conservative catholic mexican women bruh

wouldn't want to be seen with one but they are good mothers

>What is best in life Arnold

>To Lift your enemies
>See them sweat salt in front of you
>And hear the lamentations of your shit posts.

Only because he wants Trump to destroy everyone. That is what Arnold would do, take all men on at once and say he will kill Hillary last... THEN LIE.

Arnold is literally the embodiment of the American dream and did more with one year of his life than most people on this board would do if they had three lifetimes
If anybody deserves to wear a shirt with his face on it, it's Arnold.

>elected governor of california

>supports trump

can californians get cucked any harder?

i wonder what he's done in terms of influencing him to do roids or not, or just never talked about it

hey he actually looks pretty damn natty

>tf when you are such a lard ass you can fit a tablet in your sweats

>ugh

ugh me caveman, ugh me think arnold whore

H-he had one we didn't even know about. Just to give us hope user.

PUMP FOR TRUMP!!!!

English people are just butt-blasted Mel Gibson exposes them for what they are

wtf i love arnold now
youtube.com/watch?v=EmimnKgAeHg

axe D

Underrated, spit water all over my keyboard

>Legitimate sons are complete wastes of flesh
>You know their father probably tried countless times to get them in shape
>Remain soft and weak because their lives allow them to be that way
>Arnie's estranged bastard son inherits his godlike genes
>Live with the fact that despite everyone knowing who your real father is, he will never admit it
>Lift the pain away
>Father sees his illegitimate child is the only one following in his footsteps
>Zeus finally comes down from Olympus to train Heracles
>Father and son reunited at last

No you don't. Arnold can pull any tail he wants, he just likes ugly beaner women for some reason.

I guarantee he could get better pussy than you though bro, he's Arnold kek.

Take a shower.
Hit the weights.
Get a clue!

>Arnie's estranged bastard son inherits his godlike genes

How the fuck would you know if the other kids have his genes if they have never even touched a fucking weight? Arnold didnt just magically grow because of his genes

>if Schwarzenegger wasn't born in Austria he could've carried California and won the presidency in a landslide
He was a bit of prick a governor though. Signed a bunch of stuff he promised to veto (environmental crap).

i bet hes gay

I thought that was Jeb Bush's wife for a moment until I realized that the pudgy son of a bitch next to her has a face who looks vaguely similar to Arnie.

This. Arnie didn't see a dumpy beaner cleaning lady in front of him, but a descendant of Aztec warriors and Conquistador invaders. Kennedy cuck genes btfo.

Jesus

Its really not hard lol. It takes like an hour a day, can you really not take an hour out of your day? Diet is 90% though.

>How do you MALAs maintain resolve?
I think about surviving the incoming race war.

>implying being anti-beady anglo is a bad thing

Fuck off, limey.

>How the fuck would you know if the other kids have his genes if they have never even touched a fucking weight?

>that face
>that bone structure
>those wide shoulders
>6'2
>hairline

That kid would have been Arnie's boy even if he never stepped foot in a gym.

>thinking weak petite women generate alpha males.

First off young latinas can be fiesty and attractive yoi can't blame a man for taking a sip. Second it is never a bad move to spread your seed. Finally his prodginy from that troll is stronger then his pure bred sons. Two tanks make tanks, a tank and a sports car don't

I work as customer service at a bank and once got a credit card application from Arnold. I had to get him on the phone to go over some information and at the end of the call he asked to transfer to my manager so he could tell them how good a job I did which led to me getting a $2 dollar raise the next week. Arnie is based as fuck.

look for the other sons, they all have the forehead but with the ken jaw, joseph has 80% the bovin face like arnold and it shows alot

>vegan gains
HAHAHA I hate that fucking faggot he looks fucking shit compared to every single weight lifter ive ever fucking seenm=

Who cares what sylvester stallone thinks.

I NEED THAT HAT
TAKE MY SHEKELS MR ARNOLDO NEGRO-NEGRO

other sons

Oven dodger detected

Guy on the right would look amazing if he lifted.

I guess the Swarchspiccer did get his genes

He does look naturally big

not on your second try of Rosetta Stone Spanish?

yeah, I too saw the Bill Burr skit

>joke-stealing leaf

Leaves out pic of Pregnant Arnie
with De Vito...

They look better then the average person probably top 10% but they are son to the top 1%
left 8/10
right 8.5/10

Dolph Lundgren also has a master's degree in chemical engineering.

It's hard to believe Arnold is 69. I'm starting to think steroids ain't that bad for you.

by not going to Cred Forums top kek

>Not naming the file REEEE-Man

What if Arnold ran for 2024?

Would America a.k.a. Capitalist Shithole vote for a racist retard again??

Thanks for the (you)s, fags.

>I was only pretendin :D:D

Most of what he did is the equivalent of Flintstone chewable vitamins, compared to what is out there now.

I'm not small, but I think the only thing I'd ever do if I did a cycle at any point is GH. And even then, I'd try to not overdo it and keep it as natty and healthy as possible.

Arnold spent years powerlifting, Olympic lifting, bodybuilding, eating right, resting right, etc... before he ever touched the stuff.

Fuck off Burrposter.

yeah, Arnold is a strange case. You hear about all the horror stories of conventional steroid use these days, but Arnold literally popped them like pills back when they weren't banned when he was 15. He literally shoved handfulls of them into his mouth, no measurements or anything, and he seems to be doing pretty alright. I mean I'm sure he has good healthcare but we would have heard about something by now.

he has to go back to wherever slav shithole hes from, hes not made here

Post your physique. You'll be lucky to look that good at 69 years old.

>all the opportunity in the world
>wasted

Makes me wonder what opportunities I'm wasting without realizing it

he could have run for president but then he saw how full of shit and corruption there is and let it go. he is way to conected with the regular people to shit on them for power and money like most politicians.
god bless arny, a legend.

Arnie and Jeb...
Don't throw your white genes away folks.

this

meant to quote

>based arnie will die in your lifetime

How cucked is Britain right now?

Are you seriously questioning someone who is critical of you bongs letting achmeds rape and kill your people while you take out your rage on the polish? Fucking C U C K E D.

One of his kids is fat as fuck and we beat him in highschool football.

You are 100% my man. People seem to believe that nationalism=nazi these days, but there's nothing wrong with loving your country. Fuck foreigners who hate your country.

I looked down in the shower one morning and I couldn't see my own dick over my gut. Never again.

>Anti-British
True ubermensch
Not my fault you cucks are the inferior anglo and the worst Whites on Earth.

Someone's still butthurt from the Patriot. Such a great movie

Awnald is a manlet.

Pic related with The Dawnald's enemy and former president of coca cola mexico and Mexico, Vinchent Fawx.

>putting a president of coca cola mexico in front of president of mexico

Youre just jealous cause your women cant get enough of that big white austrian cock.BLEACHED

Mein Gott.

largest population

He literal just said today on his webcast that he loves meat and will never go vegan

This kills the Eternal Anglo and secures an existence for white, scottish children with the mind of a straya!

haha fucking A, they got the wimpy baby face Kennedy genes.

How disgusted you think he is by the sight of them? Didn't the daughter get his looks though

>have Arnold genetics
>become neckbeard lardass troll

Talk about throwing your gifts away.

Doesn't Arnold oppently oppose Trump though? He used to be my hero that got me into lifting but his continual involvement in politics ruins it.

Vietnam?

Nigger if anyone deserves to have an inflated ego, it's Arnold.

THIQQ

who gives a fuck about landsize. Governors govern people nigger. Not fucking snow.

I like him even more then

Sweatpants pockets are surprisingly big. I'm a 140 lbs manlet but I can fit a kindle in mine.

You just keep going. You never rely on motivation. You just go to the gym and go to work. Just fucking do it. And do it over and over again.

It's called aging. He's 70?

Goddamn, if Arnold ran for president, he would win in a landslide these days.

> Arnold Schwarzenegger

> The Terminator
> The Governator

> Born in Austria (read: Germany)
> Made in America shirt

> Make America Lift Again
> Lifting is Great
> Make America Great Again

Bad he is a cuckservative. He might as well support Shillary.

>make america lift again
>wants to ban beef

Socialized proton powder and testosterone when

He needs a good fake birth certificate. Maybe Obama can help him out.

Fuck you guys are retarded, largest as in LARGEST ECONOMY

We say the USA is the largest country in the world even though Russia has more land and China has more people.

Is he lifting again?

Love Arnie. Even if it's a joke hat.

He never talks smack about people and always has nice things to say.

>ENFJ

KEK

>has there been any pics of him with his mouth open
Where do you think memes come from? Make it yourself and become a true shitposter like never before

You didn't mention the fact that he became rich before he ever became famous from real estate investments.

Have u seen that shit commercial Arnold just did? He just needs money.

Arnolds a bitch though, he mocked Donald running for president.
Wouldn't endorse him, etc.
Why even get into politics and pretend to be an (R) when you're completely useless when needed.

Fuck him.
The country wanted his help and he said no.
I'll remember that next time he wants me to watch his. "I'm not over the hill just yet " action movie.

except gray davis

He's not legally allowed to because he's Austrian.

When is he gonna visit his Russian son?

Arnold made an appearance in a little short film they played at the democratic convention about global warming. I have suspicion about him.

I need to get back in the gym...

hodoronator when?

holy shit, finally a fit for the next adventures of the greatest Sumerian.

pretty sure he's being sincere. that was arny out of shape now hes in shape, see the difference?

Ah good, I like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kBWP231hI

>has there been any pics of him with his mouth open??

Yes but it usually has a gun in it

fuck you arnold, you piece of shit.
you didn't campaign for donald and now you pull a chink move and clone trump's merchandise.

Stop it motherfucker, growing up my dad was never there. Arnold was my idol then and to this day, he showed me how to be a man. I still get misty eye at the end of terminator 2

you really like niggers don't you faggot

nevermind, it's shopped.
arnie will always be pro mass brown migration.

she probably looked better 20 years ago

who am I kidding, all women look better 20 years ago

because he could

nobody who is any degree of famous can endorse trump without being demonized by the jewish media, they all know hes right.

Man if he wasn't that stupid to fuck his ugly mexican housemaid he would be set for the oval office right now.

He is a guatemalan fucker who is poking fun at Trump for being overweight.

That maid was guatemalan, like Jeb's wife, whose parents illegally stay in Mexico. But no one gives a shit about guatemalans since they are our smurfs.

>tfw I look almost exactly like the left one, but with a wider jaw and thinner lips
fuck

>seagal
>van damme
>Norris
>Schwarzenegger

We just need Lundgren and stallone and all 80s action stars will be confirmed based

>What if Arnold ran for 2024?
He'd have to change his twitter post to "born in Hawaii" to start with.

This.

Arnold is not all that great and if I'm not mistaken he voted for "golly oh geez man" Kasich in the primaries.

I assume this is less in support of Trump and more just spoofing him for merch purposes.

He's kind of a washed up old cuck (politically at least) with big muscles.

the two others are fine

Wasnt his father a NatSoc?

yes

Body wise:
Hafthor Bjornsson
Also, Clint Eastwood

Join the military and have someone force you to do it for a few years. Then leave military and continue doing it through routine.

You forgot:
>Start a small company and grow it huge eventually selling it off because it bores you

He started out by doing "artisan european tile" which is just normal everyday tile, but he charged double+ for it because it sounded fancier and wasn't from the US. People in CA are stupid as shit.

Saw Mel's latest movie, how did that dude put on so much beef?

but fox is 6"4

Look at that cut face
That great hair
Wasted on a pillburry body
He could have been magnificent

in his own defense a year's worth of steroids and serious lifting would transform him

shame

>25 year olds

>bang midget chicana housekeeper because why not
>poverty and neglect makes the bastard hungry, makes him strong
I'll bet it was Arnie's plan all along.

>tfw I literally peaked at 5 years old

Arnie is the iron pill master.

I'll just drop this here

youtube.com/watch?v=ENSdhADvYIM

It's not because you lift that your kids will come out ripped as fuck.

>even Arnold would have his career ruined for endorsing Trump
Shit sucks.

the shirt is pretty neat. kinda want it really

Glad to see he's still in good shape

Arnie cucked Jeb?

I still cant believe he fucked that creature. How fucking horny do you have to be?

lel. you know his wife hired her because she was disgusting, and didn't think she would be a distraction, and yet Arnold STILL banged her.

Unreal

she probably got far friskier with him than his wife did.

rare wojak coming through

Hopefully he son doesn't turn into a cuck like Arny, but he most likely will.

On the other hand he has the best movie making potential out of the sons so I'd be happy if he helped bring back testosterone infused action movies again.

Fuck him. And his pro spic immigration and shit talking Donald

Thanks Bill Burr

Arnold started roiding at like 15 though

thanks for believing in me user-kun, but i can't draw at all

>i'll never have a bodybuilding god as my dad
>i'll never have a bodybuilding dad to help me get gains
>arnold's useless ass sons would rather look up to michelin man

Why is the world so cruel????

Why does he have so much wads of hair all over his pants?

He might be a little on the short side. Still probably based. After all he was a tank crewman way back when.

Didn't he endorse John fucking Kasich? Still love him though, he's an excellent rolemodel for young men.

Dont talk shit about Dolph

Of course sweden defends an oil driller

Well on the plus side it's better to go from fat to muscle than dyel to muscle.
He looks like a kennedy flat the fuck out, except for the eyes

basically a young kennedy at this point.
100% guarantee he'll thin out and get into politics

Get fucked, redcoat.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-BQi0JjY2w

It's not really a choice, you have to do it.

Fuck running though, I love swimming. Especially open-water. Mostly lakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX3uCuFKlqw

What movie was the one left of Batman and above Total Recall?
Just took one of those tests and that is what I got.

Does anyone remember my Arnold threads from months ago?

You all thought it was a joke. Funny isnt it? You're not laughing anymore.

>Japanese
Kawaii =*-*=
We're do I meet a hunk like you?!

It's ironic he calls it a fitness campaign when he is one of the biggest roid addicts to ever grace the bb scene.

>We

You and your band of retards do not constitute majority opinion.

>Sumerian
Cimmerian

Buff mom's give birth to scrawny manlets, fat round mom's give birth to chubby boys who have the easy potential to become buff demi-gods.

For you

thats pretty cool, my fav arnie movie matched my mbti

Lot of potential there.

It looks like a sad pepe.

>Supporting Arnold's shit
This is perfect for our new world order.

I'm on board if he can get Hogan on... fuck it I'm on. Get Hogan, though. For the fashion.

>both sons are wearing nearly the exact same t-shirt

the fuck?

The kid has embraced it too and obviously idolizes him.

Isn't that Jeb's little troll wife?

Cred Forums has praised Eastwood as well, even though he's been pro gun control since the 70s.

He's liberal af tho. He's not a die hard republican by any means

high test

underrated aggressive kek

>what is an economy?

>learn Japanese
Why the fuck would you do that? Just marry a Japanese chick and save your efforts for other languages

>Fitness crusade
>CRUSADE

Sometimes dick wants what dick wants

Steroids and HGH are more or less legal in the US if you're old. Mel looked like a dying old man, then transformed into a monster overnight when he started hanging out with Stallone.

Imagine being this asshole. Handsome, fit, born into wealth, and Clint Eastwood as a father. I almost want to hate him, but he looks too much like an ideal white man.
At least he embraced who he is.

This is him two weeks ago. Looks like he'd make a pretty good Hitler youth model.

Also you're a fag.

utter destruction