POL BTFO!!!

They're right Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They're right Cred Forums

I think it's pretty amazing that after Bush --who was probably the worst president in modern history -- a black man served two terms and now a woman will get that opportunity.

Made America great by doing what? Doubling the national debt? Fueling the flames of racial tension? Relinquishing US control of the internet? Further destabilizing the Middle East? Castrating our Military? Sucking Iranian cock? Traveling all over the world, giving speeches, shitting on America every chance he gets?

All great things by the left's standards.

You just don't like him because he's black. It's a sad thing that racism still exists.

thanks obama

>Arguably a worst president then Bush
>You just don't like him because he's black

Wut.

>Trump isn't fit to lick his boots

Thas sum kinky-ass shit right thar.

So then they agree with all of the decisions George W made that Obama either continued, extended, or otherwise failed to over turn?

Pretty sure they said:
-MAGA is racist
-America was never great
-America is still great

Don't look at me to explain libtard logic

Yes, thanks to the Black Lives Matter oppressive police are dying like flies. Chaos is peace.

You are all wrong. Bush destabilized the Middle East. That's how he is worse than Bush. Obama wanted to bring our troops home! But since congress and the senate was full of racists republicans who didn't like Obama because he was black, Obama couldn't bring our soldiers home.

well memed my fine kenyan friend

>"Donald Trump wants to improve the lives of myself, my friends and family? HOW RACIST!"

Really cringeworthy.

He wants to destroy everything Obama has done in the past 8 years. Only because he's black. And don't get me started with the racists conspiracy theory of the birther shit.

Are you even trying? My 1 year old niece could troll better then you

Jokes on you. I'm 100% serious.

>They're right Cred Forums

If America is great why are blacks so mad?

If the American economy is so great why are so many blacks unemployed?

>Jokes on you.
No, shit-for-brains, you're the joke. Obama's handling of pulling out the troops was an intentional disaster. #1: He didn't take the oil when we left, the same oil that ISIS is now using to fund their jihad. #2: He announced that he was doing it, thereby revealing our plans to our enemies, allowing ISIS to fill the power vacuum at the opportune moment. Much like what happened in Libya, another country Obama destabilized, giving rise to even more radical jihadists. You don't have a fucking clue. You're just another slobbering, mindless, leftist piece of garbage spewing uninformed opinions. Bite a bullet, you filthy vermin.

Libtards base their opinions of politicians on late night shows and celebrity endorsements. They all deserve to drink a glass of bleach fucking useful idiots unwittingly undermining their own country

Liberals are like Janus.

>Trump is racist for pointing out problems in black community
>We need more money for them programs to fix problems in black community?

Which is it guys? Are blacks doing well or poorly?

čekd

>lick his boots
too ironic for me.

Wew...

Petry Heil.

trump has secured the negger vote

The Birther Theory that Hillary started.

anyone would've looked good after Bush, lettuce be cereal. Bush could've served a 3rd and 4th term and look better than 2000-2008 Bush

But what about muh Strawman: The Series?

I refuse to have lettuce with cereal, it's broccoli or nothing at all

Most of the Nation Debt he raised is owed to ourselves. His stance of Racial Politics, minus a few missteps, is spot on. US Control of the Internet is a meme not even Ted Cruz would fall for. Middle East was the way it was when he took office. ISIS existed in 2004. He did nothing to the Military, the Military asked for less funding and Congress gave them more. Twice. Iran is a great country and they are a good ally to have in the middle east. He has never shit on America even once. Admitting flaws isn't shitting on anything, its working to solve a problem by acknowledging it exists.

Obobo/Obongo/King Nigger did more for this country than H.W, Bill, and W. combined.

you mean, petry geil

>president under who law enforcers started targeting blacks for imprisonment and extermination

kek confirms

hes stuck the country on a path to war and destruction

hillary will continue that path, trump will not help at all (with the exception of ruining the republican party, thanks trump)

this country NEEDS to be purged of neocons, war hawks, and partisan loyalists, they are dividing the country and creating more enemies than we can count

Obama did nothing though

He spent a record amount of money on surveillance to the point where it's so big it's dysfunctional.

He's a cult of personality adored by liberals fags yuros nigs and spics even when he fucks them hard.

Also he's only half black lol.

>We wuz already great

White people aren't allowed to vote their interests, we're all evils slave owners.

>Most of the Nation Debt he raised is owed to ourselves.
Totally false, baseless drivel. You literally just pulled that out of your ass.
>His stance of Racial Politics, minus a few missteps, is spot on.
Such horseshit. Racial tensions haven't been this high since Jim Crow, and you mean to tell me Obama shitting on police officers, and inviting BLM thugs into the White House is a "misstep"? Go fuck your mother.
>US Control of the Internet is a meme not even Ted Cruz would fall for.
Nonsense. What point are you trying to make?
>Middle East was the way it was when he took office.
This is your full-retard moment. Out of all the dumb things you just said, this one deserves an award.
>He did nothing to the Military
Sequester, women in combat roles, paying for the sex changes of transgender freaks, who shouldn't even be allowed into the Military to begin with. The list goes on. How you can come to these definitive, dismissive statements without having a clue what you're talking about boggles the mind.
>Iran is a great country
That's it, I'm done. You sir, are a remarkable troll, or a complete blithering idiot. Either way I'm done with you. Have a nice day, shitface.

It's great for her anyway.

Hopefully not for much longer.

> No, it's not you idiot.
> Racial tensions are the highest since the 60's, I'd say he fucked up massively.
> Yes, the middle east was shit when he took it and he managed to actually fuck shit up three times as bad.
> He's downsized the military and furloughed it, using the troops and federal employee's families as a bludgeon to get his shitty budgets pushed through
> Iran is the definition of a bad country, and you're retarded for believing so
> He has shit on America consistently, and you are dumb as shit.

But they're not

>creates ISIS by telling terrorist when we'd leaveISIS has terrorized the entire civilized world by nowrace baiting the nation into the worst race relations in over 50 yearsattacks christianity and defends islam

Jawoll, meine Führerin.
>unzips dick

>broccoli fags
fite me fagit

>Fueling the flames of racial tension?

A race war leading to the death of 9/10ths of the nog, and the segregation of the rest would improve the country dramatically desu. Can't fault the Jew for being wrong on that one.

but user, that must hurt. next time wear sweat pants

>obongo

youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI

holy shit is that patrick stewart playing the doctor?

fucking Rechtspopulisten and their sexy legs

>rechtspopulisten

ich leg dich gleich übers knie, du bengel

>Racial tensions are the highest since the 60's, I'd say he fucked up massively.

Not just from the black civilian stand-point but the police force itself has seen a very significant paradigm shift, under Obama's presidency the police force have never been more demonized on a national level then they have today.

Police brutality is and will always be a problem as long as unions and the blue wall of silence is around. It's about if the person can get away with the crime, they will commit it, so of course cops will be killing people if they knew nothing bad will happen to them meanwhile Obama continues to talk down to the people like a ideologue while things get worse for all parties involved.

>make america great again
>"america was never great"
>Bush destabilized ME
>implying ME was somehow stable before

???

>tfw you'll never make love to frauke petry

user, I...

>violent crime up on average 17% in all cities
>heroin epidemic like never before
>weakened military
>banks even bigger and more likely to crash than before
>fixed
No

Thanx obama for the xanadu

In 8 short years you will have given Republicans the House, The Senate and The White House........

Truly an idiot

Best president ever !