CNN is PISSED

Holy shit! Just got back from lunch...CNN is literally raging. Every talking empty head looks angry...the scroll underneath is basically "Trump is a lying fraud, black people need to vote for Hillary," and they're saying this stunt will "backfire."

The anal damage at CNN is legendary.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/charliespiering/status/776826036126224385/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4
mobile.twitter.com/charliespiering/status/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp-pTg2-Js4
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html
twitter.com/jimasher/status/776612456135262212
yahoo.com/news/mark-cuban-offers-donald-trump-10-million-for-policy-interview-173023856.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zr_WKNOg7Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=5XGybv9mgdw
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/
youtube.com/watch?v=E0QAewVrR28
youtu.be/omok9hltIsc
youtube.com/watch?v=vcshqXOUC0E
youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
washingtontimes.com/.../lawsuit-questions.../
en.wikipedia.org/.../Barack_Obama_presidential...
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/23/preston.puma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the Clinton News Network going to if they don't win?

Crash the financial system and kick off WWIII, I guess. Throw a tantrum.

Well...if a network can look unstable and emotional, today was the day.

Why are they angry, for their pepe witch hunt?

Trump Rick Rolled every major news organisation at once.
Like a boss.

>CNN is PISSED
Why?

No, because Trump tricked them into covering a bunch of people--veterans and gold star families--endorsing him. And he gets to look like he's admitting he was wrong on the "birther" thing. AND he got to point out that Hillary's backers in 2008 were also questioning where Obama was born.

Triple bankshot of media trolling...in one fell swoop.

Trump bait and switched them. He told CNN he was going to give a press conference on the birther controversy, but instead he brought up decorated veterans to talk about how great a Trump presidency would be. CNN covered it live for 20 minutes, though normally they wouldn't care about this kind of thing.

and all for no charge, plus advertise his hotel.

4 D C H E S S
D

C
H
E
S
S

You know, last time I was in Vegas I didn't even notice his hotel. But then recently I was driving by and I was like
>damn, that's a bigass gold hotel
>that motherfucker like twice as big as everything around

dat 4d chess master at work

im surprised those cucks at CNN havent just done everybody a favor and killed themselves yet

To be fair I'd be mad too if I was tricked and made to wait on a plane as he went off and did a speech I missed, then arrived only to get a 33 second "fuck you" reveal. I mean who wouldn't be?

It's still fucking hilarious though and fuck them, CNN in particular is blatantly pro Hillary.

>google birther controversy
>SPECIAL NEWS, TRUMP ADMITTED HE'S WRONG AND BLAMES CLINTON
wew
Also who the fuck ever called it birther controversy?

i lived there for a few weeks ultra cofy

My respect for Trump just went way up. This is fucking hilarious.

The Jews call everything they don't like an -er movement to cordon it off and demonize it.

Kind of like what they do with "alt-right." Too bad it's so undefinable that they can't figure out a single word to turn into an "-er."

Trump called for press conferrence, all libtards rushed in thinking it will be about Kingnigger birth certificate, they did it live, but it was just a crowd of war veterans and heroes of all colors endorsing Trump in his newly opened hotel. They gave him half an hour of free advertisement, live, on all channels. I am still laughing and the buthurt is breaking all records.

>Too bad it's so undefinable
Just realized that Trump supporters are basically doing guerrilla warfare

nigger?

That's how we beat off the British Empire. It's an American tradition.

pic related

Holy fucking shit.

C H E S S M A S T E R

Is Trump our Jew? Up to his old tricks? Making money? Obtaining power? CNN keeps trying to get the word out about the eternal Trump, but no one listens.

Trump: Hey, look at this great brand new hotel I just opened! (ahead of schedule and under budget, bitches!) And now, a few words from my friends..."
Multiple veterans: Vote Trump!
Medal of Honor recipient: Vote Trump!
Gold star wives: Vote Trump!
(after 25 mins)
CNN & MSNBC: Fuck this shit! We're cutting away...
Trump: Now that the faggots are gone I'd like to say I got the idea that the spook in the White House was an alien from Hillary. But now, thanks to me, we all know she was full of shit. You're welcome!
Media: Mr. Trump! Mr. Trump!
Trump: Fuck off! (mic drop)

Good. CNN's been needing their shit fucked up for a while.

Can anyone post any screens from the scroll? I'd love to see it. this shit sounds amazing. I'm rooting for you 'murica!

It's not over Duanald!

It's not over!

It's not over!

twitter.com/charliespiering/status/776826036126224385/video/1

>Trump drinking cheap lambrusco wine on the gianicolo hill overlooking Rome.

Roughly this, although in contemporary America doing this type of thing also plays really well into the "everything-a-hashtag" push in the advertising and propaganda machine. Being able to cordon off dissonance into a spicy noun like Brexit or Birthers or Alt-Right makes something very easily digestible and re-postable on social media

Then you walk outside and actually hear people saying "Brexit," and it sounds as fucking stupid as people who actually say "lol"

Modernity, man. Burn it down. It's the same reason the Clinton Campaign picked up Pepe without any actual understanding of how Internet memes work, and labeled it a serious white nationalist thing.

Everything has to have a brand so idiots can lap it up and project their own narratives into it on social media

>I am still laughing and the buthurt is breaking all records.
We're they at least corrected records before they were broken?

Haha fucking kek! They're literally all about to have strokes! I've never seen CNN so pissed. Donald Trump is a madman genius 1488d chess player.

>0:48
>t-t-t-t-they did

>That's how we beat off the British Empire.
So are we not doing "phrasing" anymore?

Where can I watch the whole thing?

This is fucking hilarious. They are beating this birther shit like a dead horse.

RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'd beat off a Brit, as long as he knew his place as the inferior country.

Spot on.
P.S. Why do I always get the captcha check with the store front windows and it's either shit in the hood or in bombed out Syria?

>Why do I always get the captcha check with the store front windows and it's either shit in the hood or in bombed out Syria?
Google is using you as free slave labor to annotate its datasets -- something that ordinarily costs tons of money to do, but they got you on the plantation.

So, the question is why they want you to tag that particular dataset. Well, I guess they're interested in having their computers used on things like hoods and bombed out Syrias.

Why do you think the government wants me to help them prepare for the "zombie invasion" and to help figure out which zombies are on their side?

Wolf Blitzer is coming up next. Prepare for some can't miss butthurt.

CNN livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8

That was pretty racist desu. I'm literally shaking right now,,,

Fuck the media

Trump is a fucking genius

Best presidential candidate of all time

8D UNDERWATER TIC TAC TOE

TRUMP AS A BONG ..lol

>Trump (((Finally))) admits obama was born in US

MLG OHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOLOLOL :)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE IS A GENIUS TROLL

>(((Trump said Hillary started the birther movement. HE'S LYING!)))

>tfw you train the ai that might kill you

>they're saying this stunt will "backfire."

What stunt?

The jew is not just afraid, it is angry now. Hahahaha

>this hillary veterans commercial on cnn
clinton news network indeed

This. All the networks put out a statement this morning that won't cover Trump's hotel tour. It's quickly touted as them taking a stance against Hitler. So Trump put out a press release saying he was going to talk about the birther issue.

They all show up and start filming. Trump just talks about veterans, endorsements, and general MAGA stuff. Offers one throw away line "oh and Obama was born in the USA" while looking Smug as fuck and that's it. MSM is now triggered and salty as hell.

tl;dr they tried to stump Trump and got thumped.

JUST

Yeah, I was in Vegas a month ago and visited it. Actually nice and not degenerate.

>it's like he's palying a game!
o they have any idea how badass they're making him look?

Maybe Hillary's medical team can repair their prolapsed rectum?

I saw this go down in real time today and was heartily amused.

First thing I did was check /pol but there was not a thread yet I knew all lurkers would get a kick out of Trump's master play. Breitbart was on it quick.

This is an order of magnitude beyond the Taco Bowl and the butt hurt is truly legendary.

It's like force-feeding a Trump Tower Taco Bowl to Jorje Ramos and having him confess it is the best, and then billing it all to Univision including the mariachi band. Epic.

He rused the media hard. He said that he was going to make a statement on Obama's birthplace, brought vets to speak and said he believes Obama was born in the US, something his suragetes have been saying already.

He got 30 minuets of free air time just to have him say nothing controversial at all. CNN thought he was going to be unpresidential and ruin his campaign and now they're butthurt.

What's this about the zombie invasion thing? That's spooky and I'd like to know if you're just meming or not.

A lot of smart people are thinking it might be Parkinson's. And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse on Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

The pressures of Chaffetz and Gowdy begin to wear on Hillary's mind.

Then the pressure of the debates with based Donald -

Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

CNN SUCKS ASS.

Remember when zombie invasions were really popular the other year? It was a convenient metaphor at the time for describing dealing with an invading force of any kind without being too specific. Could be military, could be dealing with terrorists overseas, could be a pandemic, could be socioeconomic collapse.

But they built on that metaphor in such a way as to make it clear that part of the preparation was anticipating a possible domestic insurrection. Can't blame them for noticing the obvious signs and thinking ahead.

And how were people (or you specifically) being asked to provide information on which zombies are on their side? That's the part that spooked me.

SIGINT basically. Really that particular project was much less spooky than, say, the stuff Yahoo! wants me to help with in terms of smart phones.

There's even a whole faction of people dedicated to assuring user's personal security and private information, but even they will admit when you point it out that there really is no possibility of ever having security, and that it's all about giving people the false sense of security so that they'll want to be spied on.

Many have brought up that we have accidentally morphed into using Saul Aulinskies rules for Radicals by accident seeing as we hit a few points on it.

Whatever, fight fire with fire and be imaginary at the same time. Projects an other worldly power.

This shit is getting to funny.

lol just got back from NPR grinding its panties for like 15 minutes straight about this.

>Ugh. Trump is finally stumped!
>He's out of touch with reality. Why is he bringing this up?
>What a flip-flopper!
>Hillary is sure to win now!
Trot out Brookings and WaPo
>Well, I don't want to be biased, but I hate Trump and love Hillary
>Let's explore why Hillary isn't up 20 points!
>Honestly, Hillary has released so much more information than Trump
>I can't believe we've sunken to the level about wondering about health!
>FDR was a cripple and he won a war!

It's like the talking points are on an endless loop. Boy are they mad as fuck.

>It's an American tradition
Oh yes, you yanks are the masters of the craft.

KEK BLESS US THIS IS AMAZING!

If you're ever in 'nam, check out the cu chi tunnels. It's hilarious to see a war memorial that is all
>ha ha you fat fucks you lost and we beat you with pointy sticks
instead of
>WAR IS EVIL NEVAR FORGET WORLD PEACE NOW

There were police and military exercises where they were shooting zombies, essentially conditioning people to be able to dehumanize and kill civilians. Dunno if they're still doing that.

>Just realized that Trump supporters are basically doing guerrilla warfare

That is actually very insightful.

Ted Turner is wrecking the shit out of CNN's credibility. Guess he can afford it.

Trump is gonna win guys ! This is AWESOME !

Ted Turner hasn't had anything to do with CNN in 16 years.

Yup, and popup targets of women and children. One of the big problems in WWI was getting soldiers to actually shoot their fellow man. Target practice was one of the developments to get folks trained to shoot without thinking or feeling.

There's so much out there in plain sight that I'm not sure would stand proper public scrutiny. That in my opinion is really what's missing from this equation.

they're acting like it's 2008 and Obama's running. they're running on fumes at this point

>amazing boss level troll starts at 31:00
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

that sounds great, we need more memorials like that, like one in los alamos that says
>this is where we developed weapons that erased two cities in an instant because fuck you

Can you feel it Cred Forums? America just got a little bit greater

mobile.twitter.com/charliespiering/status/
776826036126224385/video/1

That's beautiful.

Okay, he's pretty much got the globalists, the jews, the media, the leftists against him.

The only ones who've shown support are right wingers, red-pilled nationalists and vets.

Yet he still managed to pull some top-notch stuntwork like this, make idiots out of a vastly powerful globalist networks, get more support FROM A NEWS NETWORK BIASED FOR HIS OPPONENT and actually makes a goddamn soulless corperation emotional.

How is this man NOT president worthy.
I'd be scared for the rest of the world if he got presidency, because who the fuck knows what comes after a superpower? That's what america will be.

You role players are easy to spot because you talk about random shit like it's common knowledge without giving even a brief background. You all do it.

7d chess master
ebin

He's outjewing them all.

He is the one and only Prophet of Kek.

You made me spit my food out laughing.
fucker, im in a restaurant

I forget if target practice adjustments are specifically mentioned, but Adam Curtis' BBC documentary, "Century of the Self" covers the army psychologists and their reaction to WWI. Might even be in the first episode.

I guess you could have spent your time looking it up on google instead of bullshitting on Cred Forums if you really cared.

Lamestream media BTFO

How will they ever recover?

Literally got played like the villain in a sitcom.

Hey watch this...

Kek, it was heat exhaustion. I mean pneumonia. Or no, she tripped.
Yeah, she tripped.

Sup Lindybeige

Holy shit, the people saying she tripped were delusional. Even here own campaign acknowledged that it was either heat exhaustion or pneumonia (even though it's really Parkinson's) and there were still shills out there saying that she just tripped. Holy fuck we need a mass execution now.

This is the headline at every single major media outlet. Then you read the article and they try to dismiss the fact that yes, Hillary staffers were the first to start spreading the rumor, and Clinton supporters were the first to latch on to it. The whole thing is spin. "Blah blah blah the guy got fired blah blah blah this means Trump is a liar blah blah blah". No, the Clinton campaign tried to correct its mistake, but it still made the mistake. Clinton supporters latched onto birther conspiracies just like some Tea Party members did.

Holy shit Hillary is probably foaming at the mouth right now, having spasms and shit

Guerrilla warfare is superior against conventional methods.

Trump himself as been doing it from the start. Look at how he refused to play by their typical PC/political speak and kicked their asses time and time again. They were completely shell shocked. They couldn't cope.

how can one man be so based?

>media is ready to take visible prominent figures of the movement to call them racist and slander to no end but they isn't any
>yet the "movement" is organized and coordinated
>they're so desperate to make the swarms of twitter shitposting stop that they attack a frog
>if they attack actual sites it will give them visibility
>the movement's eyes are everywhere and anywhere, yet you can't pick them out

me in the back

Damn dude what a good ruse that shit is hilarious

Pretty much, they can't attack without making their enemy stronger.

fucking lol

tfw leftists are to Cred Forums what the U.S. was to Viet Nam.

What evidence do we have for this?

CNN is the brain center for all of this liberal bullshit. The fact that they got their hopes up before opening their presents serves them right. I hope they spend all weekend fingering themselves to Trump, just more free air time.

He's playing checker and chess on the same board

Because they don't know, and never will know what game is really being played

"Nothing personal kid, it's just business"

>NO REALLY, WE CAN WIN ON THE STRENGTH OF TROLLING AND POPULISM ALONE!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU EVEN NEED???

>Plot twist Trump doesn't even know what game he's playing
>"If I don't know what my next move is then the Democrats don't either"

I don't get it. Are you quoting from the pro-Trump or anti-Trump playbook? They're kind of both in agreement about that strategy.

Gotta get enough votes to overcome the election fraud.

So CNN cell agent is back, tell me more about their butt hurt

anti, all the people that are salivating over this probably legitimately believed in the birther shit at the time

Honestly, who the hell knows what to believe about Obama's past. That's like believing in some crazy conspiracy theory like 19 cave muslims brought down 9/11 with box cutters all orchestrated by a CIA asset we couldn't find for years and years until we finally secretly dumped his body in the ocean with no evidence and blew up the SEAL team that did it.

There's a difference between salivating and having a good laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp-pTg2-Js4

That's because any word they can come up with would be a complement

I think I can forgive Trump for being surrounded by and having his kids racemix with kikes, for the fact that he rectally wrecks the media kikes harder than anyone ever has.

At least now the high-level roleplaying kike finally has his answer as too why Trump suddenly dropped the birther controversy back in 2012.

That really was an awful thing for Hillary to do to Obama.

NPR says that's a ridiculous claim not worth investigating. They're investigative journalists, so you know it's true.

Not like they didn't try...they actually linked to Cred Forums, that is how desperate they were. It backfired tremendously however. It's like that awful gort machine in the day after tomorrow, they hurl everything at the alt-right but it grows every time.

And she hasn't even heard about the press conference stunt!

>MR. TRUMP, WHY DID THIS TAKE SO LONG?
i'm fucking dying

People are realizing that even if they believe this they have to keep it on the DL until there is a time to strike. You know keeping your powerlevel hidden user. I don't think Obama was born in this country, but am absolutely ecstatic at this move. Allows him to get the normie votes, and vilify Shillary at the same time. I think Trump knows it's not the truth, but this is the right move.

"The more you tighten your grip, the more will slip through your fingers."

Problem for them is, all exposure they give us only strengthens us, as countless people will realize supporting us is the edgy thing to do. It's the red button, the forbidden fruit.

And that means they either do nothing or expose us, as they can't expose individuals really. I mean they tried with the deplorables, but it didn't really work.

So they have to declare war on a fucking frog.

>we're a dark army
How does it feel, lads?

We're basically adopting kike tactics at this point.

Now doing nothing steadily grows the movement, but exposing it drastically grows it. Trump is in the lead and will make no mistakes to have a negative poll reaction. They're currently in quicksand and that is why they were so anxious for this birther conference, it was their last shot...and it blew up in their face in the most spectacular way.

Hey man...it works, and it's really fucking fun.

I FUCKING LOVE TRUMP

make this man president already

Oh I'm not complaining, subterfuge and espionage are excellent tools, I was only pointing out the irony of the whole thing.

Clinton supporters started the rumor: telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html
Multiple people inside Clinton's inner circle tried spreading the rumor: twitter.com/jimasher/status/776612456135262212 and the staffer Clinton was forced to fire.

Lol did they seriously say that they were not going to cover his hotel tour? Jesus what fucking idiots. It didn't occur to them after saying that then him coming out saying "oh addressing birther comments" that it was bait?

>(((ISSIE LAPOWSKY)))
Every fucking time.

Yea...jesus it took whites long enough to finally figure it out.

This. These idiots legitimized Trump's campaign and made him a thing for ratings and have the nerve to bitch when their creation becomes the master. Fuck them. Just glad to see Trump destroying the media the same way he took down the GOP. That's one thing i absolutely admire about the guy.

Still #withher tho. ;)

>we have accidentally morphed into using Saul Aulinskies rules for Radicals by accident seeing as we hit a few points on it.

I think this is pretty much it. The tactics don't work when it's the establishment doing it. It only works for people fighting against the establishment.

>We're basically adopting kike tactics
That started long ago.
You're just witnessing the culmination of it.

Trump displayed his infinite superiority in multidimensional chess and theyre butthurt that Trump played them like a fiddle.

They are literally crying that Trump "Ricked Roll'd" them.

Don Jr. I know you lurk here. Make your dad actually rick roll these dumb fucks.

Today is the day Trump earned my vote.

kill yourself

delete this

>being this asspained that Trump is only growing stronger

yahoo.com/news/mark-cuban-offers-donald-trump-10-million-for-policy-interview-173023856.html

>you found out that only today you should vote for him

thats why you should kill yourself. let me guess, before this you were a le epic libertarian stein or johnson cuck right?

I want sources for this. Sounds far-fetched.

Nope, i was actually not gonna vote

>CNN covers trump speech only because they except to be able to take a shit on him
>trump brings out an army of army veterans to speak for him

haha wow bro youre so based, both sides are dumb

Sure thing champ.

Source is my personal testimony. DARPA was visiting and wanted to spend one of the time slots talking about a possible future funding opportunity before they got within the time limit of being unable to shill to anybody in particular about how to maybe score a better chance at getting funding.

Yup they are owned by (((time warner)))

Glad to have another aboard the train.

That's at least five dimensions right there. Perhaps even abnormal, non-Euclidean, and loathsomely redolent of spheres and dimensions apart from ours.

>Watching CNN right now
Trump's gonna win and the Media is platinum fucked

you are forgetting about her earpiece and the steady hands on her shaky debate tiller

dont underestimate the clinton machine

Implying that Trump doesn't ha e the resources to jam an earpiece. Billchick has done this at several games and he's a mere millionaire

Yea but trump isn't suffering from a concussion and can recall his own talking points

I missed the news caster reactions earlier but from the few on youtube, it must've been glorious.
youtube.com/watch?v=zr_WKNOg7Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=5XGybv9mgdw

basically this. My best GUESS at what happened was that Obama's irresponsible mom have birth to him in a foreign country and her responsible, elitist, leftist parents stepped in shortly after he was born. They probably arranged to have some doctor friend forge some stuff while he was a few weeks old b/c they didn't want him to miss the advantages of American citizenship.

OC, absolutely no way to prove it, so what's the point.

IIRC, Obama has stated he was foreign born when he was promoting a crap book he wrote early in his career as well used this lie/truth to get admitted into University, using this for diversity gibs me dats. Sad thing is I don't recall any MSM reporter calling him on this; they swept it under the rug

Wasn't it the birther thing coming from the Clintons that caused Obama to call the Clintons raysis? The accusation that really pissed Bill Clinton off? If so, him playing the race card on something that would be so silly if it wasn't true would lead me to believe there was something there. Probably didn't want to look bad at getting into University on a lie.

Trump should start appearing with his reading glasses again, and then wear prism glasses to the debate.

>'Syrian' refugees are the zombie apocalypse the globalists have been prepping us for in hopes of distracting us away from their shenanigans

Jesus Christ what a faggot

Of course the Aussie respects master-level trolling. It's the only language he speaks.

They don't care. This is just phoney outrage to please the dems.

All they care about is ratings, which Trump will bring regardless of if he's sticking to what he told them he will speak about or not.

I guarantee next event that if Trump did the exact same thing again next week, they would all """"fall"""" for it.

I can't be the only one who thinks that looks like sundowner.

Welcome to the best ride on Earth.

>he got connected to the Jews to discover their innate subterfuge and master it to save the world
>Ivanka the sacrificial lamb

>What we have been seeing worldwide, from India to the UK to the US, is the rebellion against the inner circle of no-skin-in-the-game policymaking “clerks” and journalists-insiders, that class of paternalistic semi-intellectual experts with some Ivy league, Oxford-Cambridge, or similar label-driven education who are telling the rest of us 1) what to do, 2) what to eat, 3) how to speak, 4) how to think… and 5) who to vote for.
>But the problem is the one-eyed following the blind: these self-described members of the “intelligenzia” can’t find a coconut in Coconut Island, meaning they aren’t intelligent enough to define intelligence and fall into circularities—but their main skills is capacity to pass exams written by people like them.
I fucking love those self-indulgent, half-smart eggheads getting beaten by their own game.

(((falsely)))

interdimensional 5D bantz

they keep using images and ads against trump that look cool

Is there a reaction video?

>"I believe he was born here"
>"believe"
>evidence proving the contrary appears
>"Now we know, let's see what we can do about it"
>entire Democratic party disintegrates

Trans-dimensional artillery m8.

trump must be learning from this place on how to troll the fuck out of everyone.
based to be quite honest

>They don't care. This is just phoney outrage to please the dems.
nah dude. CNN can't stand Trump. They thought they were rigging things against the Repubs, by promoting Trump in the primaries and now can't believe that he might actually win the election. Trump could still loose but CNN is getting very nervous.

Still world power. What happened to all your colonies Bong? Why is your country shitting itself about our elections when we dont even know who your PM is?

>TFW the Sheikh of Londinistan is over here bad mouthing Trump right now

Meanwhile at terrible optics headquarters...

>holding on to the chair

has this gif ever been more appropriate?

god bless whoever created it

Gorilla Warfare*

CNN will vow a revenge only to remember they don't actually know how to damage trump. They may try to deny trump coverage and launch a campaign of "people who cover trump are racist!" But will enivitably end up covering trump for trump bump ratings thus making the racist by their own definition.

I don't have Trump vision to death note out the next move.

I can't wait until Trump does the shows tomorrow morning. This is going to be so good.

That's common knowledge you rube.

He is married to Hanoi Jane tho. So I will keep him on the hook, because he deserves it.

It's what they fuckin get. They've been spinning everything against Trump for months.

Hillary did start this shit when she ran against Obama. She also said that he might be assassinated like Kennedy. The day she implied that is the day she lost to Obama. I'm surprised he still put her in office.

Man, he's playing 12-dimensional Dwarf Fortress and everyone else is playing "bang rocks together to make noise"

yeah but you know who the queen is nigguh

I wonder if the Illuminati started as a few dudes sharing retarded memes but eventually grew out of control and started the French Revolution.

Look at those tweets and tell me they "don't care". Why would they fall for something so obvious? Not even damage controlling by saying "W-w-we don't care, it's for r-ratings!" They've been outed BADLY.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

hahaha, laughed out loud irl

> reddit username ID

kys

based

Gas yourself

>These idiots legitimized Trump's campaign and made him a thing for ratings and have the nerve to bitch when their creation becomes the master.
>when their creation becomes the master
Yep, Trump was almost out of the news for good when the media machine brought him back. One "reality TV" show later, the man is running for Pres

Jesus i unironically cannot even right How is he this good?! it makes no sense they will be talking about this election for as long as america exists i am astounded in the best possible way

was it yuuuge ?

>they played us

But as an unbiased media outlet, it would be impossible to be "played" right? You would just be there reporting rather than waiting for a GOTCHA moment, right?

:^)

No user we're trumps jews

Start about 3/4 into this video if TLDR.
youtube.com/watch?v=E0QAewVrR28
>wishes her nigger opponent would get shot like Kennedy.
This is why she lost in 2008

That's more or less what Alinsky intended. They followed the rules and it worked for them, but now that they're in power, that shit doesn't fly.

I bet we'll be just as bad or worse and when we're all in our 50's some ideology that's like a new version of neoliberalism but makes more sense than us and the "opposition" combined will rise to prominence, and then it'll happen again the opposite direction, forever and ever.

>tl;dr they tried to stump Trump and got thumped.
jesus christ these people are stupid as hell dont they realize this man is completely unstumpable

Just wait til Assanges october suprise my kike friend. This is why I think Hilary Shills are in full force this week, they know something is about to go down in october which will probably end Hilarys campaign and they need the press to be focused on trump.

It was like twice as yuge as the hotel I was staying at, and I was in the penthouse.

Hillary will never be president. She always fucks it up before the finish. She will be going into more and more insane rants as we approach. Just keep going. Smooth landing for Trump and the bumpy 8 year landing that will follow.

OUR Jew. yes

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I don't like Trump, but this was a great fuckin' call on his part.

But if they were objective journalists that just covered news events normally instead of playing games, none of this would have happened.

It's so funny when they have no one to blame but themselves.

hitlerer

The media is so desperate for trump to say something that they can use against him they all took the bait with no effort from trump.

In fact, one of the Brookings or Washington Post or NPR people said today that if Trump has a horrible damaging week then it's good for him because at least it's not worse.

This while they were trying to run cover for Hillary. So, in other words, there was nothing they could pin on him, and they were forced to admit that Hillary is even worse.

TOP KEK

omfg. it all makes sense now.

...Mr. Berstein, author of A Woman In Charge...

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

real fuckin dialectic

>12-dimensional Dwarf Fortress
how many goblins can I kill per second with 12 dimensions

>le Trump has no polices

Trump has suggested more major policy changes than any presidential campaign in modern history

>what are Hillary's specific ideas?
>Trump is RACIST
>white people need to "listen" to black people
>invade syria

wow so much nuance

Guerilla warfare by default always wins against convention because convention is tied down by rules and regulations. Being stiff and inflexible in a fight just gets you killed. This is also because the current generation didn't "earn" their hegemony they merely inherited it. They do not understand how it was built so the best they can do is slowly maintain it as it crumbles into dust.

(((anonymous))) detected

Not much point paying attention to Hillary's policies when you know she is a much bigger liar than the average politician.

It all really boils down to who pays her the most.

WTF! I hate Trump now!

Yup

The problem with conventional conservatives is that they prefer having "muh values" over actually winning. They'd rather lose with honor than win. And so they continue to fucking lose.

Trump is winning because he correctly sees that the media and the libs fight dirty, and knows that he needs to fight fire with fire. People will call him unprincipled for doing so, but these people are literal fucking losers.

Yes, he has good advisors whoever they are.

It's especially obvious something is shill/slide tactics when something suddenly somehow becomes a "big issue" among the entire media.

This whole birther controversy is a prime example. Suddenly right after hillary is doing bad and trump is doing good, all the media outlets just so happen to all be reporting on something that wasn't relevant and hasn't really been brought up in the past year even though it's been a matter of public record? They're obviously just trying to use anything they can to talk about trump in a negative light.

The memer movement

It's not just the advisors. Trump has a natural talent for this sort of thing. He's been in and out of media for decades and knows his way around. He knows how to get what he wants from them.

I mean hell, this is a goy who became a billionaire in jew-controlled NYC. He KNOWS how to handle them.

What can the media ever retaliate with? They could not cover him, but that doesn't seem feasible, they could just keep covering him, or they could smear him like they always do anyway.

They don't really have any leverage.

They could always try invite Trump to an interview and do some batshit crazy stuff, but enh.

>and he did it on a friday so they could stew all weekend and then have to pretend it didn't happen or run some shitshow line come Monday, or comment on the Sunday shows.

They can't just flat-out not cover him. That would be too obvious and even the knuckle-dragging retards would realize the media is controlled propaganda.

So their strategy is to technically cover what he's doing, but focus 90% of their reporting on something "bad" he does that makes up 0.1% of what he actually did.

Of course, trump has been really good about not having any gaffs whatsoever lately. So this completely cucks the media, because they have literally nothing they can do.

On the flipside, I assume less people are watching news on a friday night as well.

Yeah, that's the point. Normally things happen on a Friday so the media can sweep it under the rug.

But instead the media got assblasted and turned it into something they'll have to comment on again.

What is CNN pissed about exactly?

Maybe they could hire an actor to dress up in trump regalia and crash the set screaming about niggers and how he's going to kill hillary clinton for his god emperor.

Think they'll try it?

They wish they were journalists.

That they got trolled, told, and rickrolled.

>Trump said Obama was born in USA.

REEE DISGUSTING RACIST LOOK AT THESE MOON FROGS

this

ugh actually watching cnn? are you people retarded

HILLARY STARTED BIRTHER MOVEMENT

HILLARY WANTED OBAMA "neutrized"

youtu.be/omok9hltIsc

HUGE

VIRAL THIS

MSM WILL NOT COVER

THIS IS IT

Was listening to CBC radio and they were reporting about how Trump WAS A LIAR AND HURT THEIR FEEFEES about the birther thing today. They seemed really pissed and basically hold nothing back at their hatred of Trump. It was hilarious listening to the announcer angerly report that.

w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

What a strawman

Trump getting more Air time on CNN then Hillary LMAO thanks CNN

should say over six million sold

kek

They already lost

you.mother.fucker.

They've been trying to attack him since the start of his campaign, if they had something effective they would have used it already
They could come up with some rape accusations and vehemently push for them, but no one could take seriously their news after something like that

It`s their `break the glass in case of a emergency` moment. They have nothing left.

ABSOLUTELY INCENDIARY!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vcshqXOUC0E

kekd

Is there a screencap of the black people vote for hillary scrollertext?

Anyone who ever called Obama a Muslim Kenyan. So... Pretty much the entirety of Cred Forums.

At least Trump has the balls to apologize.

Trump literally made anime real

well, the only reason we didn't rape the fuck out of Vietnam completely was because of the risk that getting too close to China would cause WW2.

Despite this, we killed boatload after boatload of Vietnamese instead of simply moving northward; The Korean war is basically the Vietnamese war all over again, if only this time we properly hunkered down.

>My fellow oppressed, aggrieved, angry white folks: I truly do love the poorly-educated. Hillary is a witch, and a weak one at that. She lost to Obama and let that Kenyan Muslim become president. I am the only one who has stood up to the Great Imposter, and I cannot wait to see him moved out of our White House. I will replace his weak-kneed whimpering with a warrior's battle cry. I have to say this crap about Obama's birth because the media wants to crucify me. But watch my eyes: they're blinking in Morse Code: K-E-N-Y-A-N. You get it. It's like a hostage tape. I need you more than ever. We must not allow the coastal elites to replace a weak Kenyan with a weak woman. Thank you, thank you very much.

THESE ARE LITERALLY THE CNN'S WORDS
WHAT GAME ARE THEY PLAYING?

I've read about people dropping everything they had to move to the US when Reagan was elected. I've heard about it from former Estionians.

I could never understand how anyone would be willing to move to a brand new country simply because one man - I thought it was impossible.
But Trump has fucking opened my eyes, man. This man is a ray of light in the middle of darkness. A beacon of hope surrounded by a sea of despair. The last, best hope for a prosperous future in the West.

>CNN getting btfod by based Trumper
>MSNBC spending time attacking cartoon animals and labeling them racist
thanks guise
I thought I couldnt get any more ridiculous

lmao, this shit is great

fucking savage

Divide & Conquer.

Get them not to vote. Knock a few points of their numbers.

#NeverHillary

team of high IQ fags who know exactly what theyre doing vs team of extremely rich fags who believe their wealth translates directly into ability

Why would black people vote for Hillary? She is just using them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

She is pandering to them, and making fun of them to their faces. She asks them if her pandering is working. Well, is it?

Tell that bitch "hell no! Hillary's bitch ass pandering ain't working. We ain't voting for you, bitch. We ain't voting for shit. We boycotting this white government shit."

Divide and Conquer

#NeverHillary

Saved.

This is like candy.

==GLORY TO THE GOD EMPEROR==

CARPET KEKING

Know the facts.

Hillary supporters called PUMA started the Birther Movement.

Here is the timeline:

August 21, 2008

"Pennsylvania’s former deputy attorney general and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg has filed a lawsuit in federal court in Pennsylvania accusing presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama of lying about his U.S. citizenship, which would make him ineligible to be president.

Mr. Berg is one of a faction of Clinton supporters who haven’t heeded the party’s call for unity, filing the suit just days before the opening of the Democratic National Convention, which will nominate Mr. Obama as the party’s presidential candidate.

The suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia last week, also names the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission and says Mr. Obama´s mother went to Kenya late in her pregnancy and ended up giving birth there. It also claims that later in life, Mr. Obama declared himself a citizen of Indonesia.

The Obama campaign has firmly said the Illinois Democrat is a natural-born citizen. Last month, the campaign posted on Mr. Obama’s Web site a copy of his “certification of live birth.” It says he was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, two years after Hawaii was named the 50th state.

Mr. Berg said he was contacted about filing the lawsuit by a member or associate of the group PUMA, which was formed to support Mrs. Clinton shortly after she withdrew from the race.

Its mission includes denouncing the Democratic Party and Mr. Obama’s nomination."

washingtontimes.com/.../lawsuit-questions.../
en.wikipedia.org/.../Barack_Obama_presidential...

#NeverHillary

“some of the PUMAs accuse Democratic leaders of rigging the primaries to favor Sen. Barack Obama, while others feel that he is not qualified to be the party nominee, let alone competent enough to lead the country.

Kim Mann said she thinks that Obama is too liberal. Webster Tarpley said the senator from Illinois is too conservative. But Mann, a 52-year-old project manager from Manassas, Virginia, and Tarpley, a self-described 62-year-old "controversial author," agree on one thing: Neither wants Obama to be the Democratic nominee.

Even though Sen. Hillary Clinton conceded the Democratic presidential nomination to Obama in early June and urged all of her supporters to vote for him, not all of her backers heeded the call.

Hence, the beginning of the PUMA movement.
"What we are really organizing about is to reinitiate Hillary back into the presidential race," Mann said during a recent interview at a Washington bar, where she met with fellow PUMAs for kinship and to strategize about how to make Clinton the Democratic nominee."

cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/23/preston.puma/

Conclusion: After June 2008, when Hillary conceded to Obama, a faction of Democrats that supporter Hillary banded together and tried to start a movement to overthrow Obama. They called their organization PUMA.

PUMA was a faction of hardcore Hillary supporters that convinced Philip J. Berg to file a lawsuit in federal court saying Obama was not a citizen of the US and couldn't run for office.

PUMA thought they could stop Obama from running for president, so Hillary could step in and run instead.

Hillary supporters know as PUMA started the Birther Movement.

#NeverHillary

>When I'm elected president, I'm never going to let you down.
>The American public has my solemn vow that I'm never going to give you up.
>This nation deserves a president that will do nothing more than run around and desert you.
I never knew I needed this so badly.

>Played like a damn fiddle

Watching CNN now for lulz.
Don Lemon is actually arguing that "We don't know if Obama's Birth Certificate is real or not" Just to be against Trump.

These guys are falling apart

out fucking skilled

So who's ready to see the next rant about the next meme?

my money's on AWOO being white supremacy

The Korean war came first you tard.

underrated as fuck

Pepe poster on twitter are basically like EID.

It triggers the liberals who then go on a chase that leads no where.

NOT ALL FROGS!

#notallfrogs

we need a hillary version for november

This is what people don't get. He's just fun. Much better than the crypt-keeper

> The day she implied that is the day she lost to Obama. I'm surprised he still put her in office.

I'm pretty sure Obama had the huge swell of popular and media support/rapture while HRC had the levers of the DNC. They worked out a deal and she got the SoS spot to bolster her weak resume. She couldn't pull on Obama what she pulled on Sanders.

kek

VASTLY under rated

None. You suck ass at DorfFort, remember?

Don't forget the part where CNN doesn't know whether to Say Trump was a birther back in 2011, or Speculate on the possibility that Obama is not native.

They have no angle on this issue that will allow them to spin it.

did they realize use some random mongolian tapestry featuring 2d for an anti-trump (((article)))

>meme magic isn't real

>Dark Army
das raycis

literally shaking family

Actually it's sexist for them to characterize us as women to make us look worse. If that wasn't their aim than they would have made us into a man.

Hillary will lose because she plays by the rules instead of using harambe warfare.

bullshit, Lemon is dumb but not that fucking dumb

Shill alert. Just like the people who admit hillary is corrupt to use it as a launching pad to say:

>She's corrupt, sure, but Trump is hitler lmao have you seen his frogs.

Wonder how long before the media zeroes in on Jeb Bush as the Nazi Frog ringleader.

Same here honestly

>Just realized that Trump supporters are basically doing guerrilla warfare

Absolutely Harambe.

I promise you user.
The words came from his mouth.

Your mom seems like a nice lady.

>We got played.

Oh please. You held a table discussion for this live broadcast for which you cut out 20 minutes of your schedule. You are profiting from covering Trump and made the best out of that coverage.

Whats going on?

I will sadly have to watch cnn uploads on youtube to see it..hopefully they didn't edit it out.

This is so entertaining.
Trump is the best.

We are also unchained by politically correct words. Our meme magic works best with the fewest words.