Why aren't whites allowed to be proud?

Why aren't white people allowed to be proud of their race anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It makes everyone else feel bad by comparison for such a small group to be responsible for so many great things.

Ask Germany

nigger I am proud as fuck to be white

Race is a social construct, user. Stop being such a Hitler.

White pride is retarded

If you disagree, you are a edgy stormfag

>t. Angela Merkel

Because Neo nazis and the media have ruined the image of "white pride".

Germany isn't white, Satan, you idiot.

I've been waiting to use this pic for so long, OP.

Thanks, cunt.

fpbp.

How is it retarded?

We are.

No one can take your pride, you have to give it.

Don't be faggot

Neonazis are a meme pushed by the Jew media. How many of them do you know? The few that exist are not relevant in any way.

What is the logical basis of being proud of something you had no interference in achieving?

If you become a wealthy man from being born into a bourgeois class--then pride can be warranted.

Honestly it's partly because it's associated with low-IQ tattooed degenerates like in your pic related. That will likely change soon though. I've seen studies that suggest being proud of your ethnicity helps you succeed personally.

Because 200 years some Jews in America had slaves.

Because it's fucking stupid. That goes for black, white and gay pride. Nobody gives a shit and it shows that you are too ignorant to be proud of your own accomplishments (if you have any) and bank off your ancestor's accomplishments.

It's a known truth to never lose your pride

Never

I never understood being proud of one's race. I am proud of being Dutch, but why should I be proud of French, German and English people? we have murdered eachother most of history, I feel no to little connection to them.

>aryan
>get buzz cut
>everyone thinks I'm a degenerate neo-nazi

>being proud of the work of somebody else
top kek

Ask the Jews. Even the ones that are vocal atheists have strict adherence to pride in belonging to their tribe.

It's a survival mechanism, which is why they try to destroy it in all other tribes.

People like you are why the Jew has so easily conquered us.

>Celt
>get buzzcut
>no body suspects I am a neo-nazi

But, we were kings and stuff.

>slav
>get buzzcut
>everybody thinks you're a slav

Is that fucking Phil Anselmo?! youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw

Look at the file name.

white pride, like any sort of "- pride" movement is retarded and belongs in the trashcan.

>getting a buzzcut
wew lad

I call it the Mario Kart effect.

We all know that the drivers in 1st place rarely receive any special pickups throughout the course of the race. You'll most likely get some banana peels; maybe a mushroom.

Meanwhile, the pitiful drivers in the rear get all of the sweet pickups: triple red shells, blue 1st place seeking shell, lightning...etc.

Blacks and minorities are allowed to be "proud" because they are quite frankly, the lesser of the races.

Whites are not allowed to showcase that they are proud because it's akin to "rubbing it in" when you are already winning the race.

this

>having a weak skull

Because, (((reasons))).

>Can't be racist
>Nazi's are now black
wat do?

(((You)))

Great theory now go share it back on Reddit where you came from.

OH SHIT IT'S THE KKK

Nigga we dont have to be "proud" we already dominate the western world. Theres no personal merit being born into a particular race, its a tool of the weak. We should be focused on improving ourself as a people and culture instead of justifying ourselves like our subordinates

He's a pretty vocal white nationalist. There a video somewhere where he finishes a set and does the salute

Gays don't have gay ancestors. (Well, unless you could the creeps who molested them as kids and turned them gay as 'ancestors'.)

who the fuck did you think it was?

Idk but Pantera is fucking bad ass

We try to preserve endangered animal species. Why should we not try to preserve the most valuable species of all? The fucking white race!
white pride world wide!

Because white pride can actually accomplish something.
Niggers, faggots and the like are allowed to have their "pride" because they're worthless and globalists know it.
Whites are considered to be dangerous.

That picture is racist.

People use this one instead.

>Black pride is a-ok
>Jewish pride? Of course! Never forget!
>Asian pride? Sure!
>White pride! RACIST!

dimebag had such fantastic hair

because jews are in charge and self loathing christ cucks set the stage for them to do so and keep them there. Race aware no christcucked Whites need to set themselves up with independent living, build businesses, media, then political positions, at which point complainers of such can be disregarded.

Maybe because the reason you are who you are, speak the language you speak, have the culture you have, live in the proseperous society you etc. are all things that were given to you by your ancestors in their thousands, not built by you personally. It's claiming their accomplishments as their own for your own aggrandisement, it's recognising that you are inseparable from your own heritage.

>Gays don't have gay ancestors

What?

How come nobody is wearing a burqa? This picture is so intolerant it infuriates me.

fuck i meant:
>It's NOT claiming their accomplishments as their own for your own aggrandisement

White pride isn't a matter of taking credit for others' accomplishments; it's an expression of gratitude from being born into a race of natural engineers who split the atom, put men on the moon, wrote the greatest works of literature in history, cured thousands of diseases, and invented almost every piece of modern machinery we enjoy today.

A new split the atom and for all intents and purposes, kikes ain't white.

It appears that way but its not true. White people who only identify with other whites by skin color do so because they dont have much else, so they are powerless in our capitalist society. You need money, a job, a home, a family, traditions, a background, a community and all those ties that come with it to have power in this world. Niggers have "Black Pride" when they dont have shit else. Get good, white negroes

pantera sucks

So say that you're grateful for being white and not proud.

I'm proud that I'm not an Island nigger.

>t. Achmed

Nice quads

Chuckled

Jews

Maybe 'co there's nothing to be proud of

>t. tanned german

The same way the best athletes are expected to be humble.
It irks people when you gloat about winning.

> niggers
> cleaning anything

>Allowed

You see me asking for promission cuck?

>white pride
u raciiiistt