Why are some of you guys against taking DNA-tests to check your origins and race? I'm not quite sure I get the argument...

Why are some of you guys against taking DNA-tests to check your origins and race? I'm not quite sure I get the argument, but if I do it I wont be able to sell something?

Can someon explain please

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/2084-dna-kits-secrets-scientific-scam.html
medicaldaily.com/dna-ancestry-tests-are-meaningless-your-historical-genealogy-search-244586
isogg.org/wiki/Haplogroup
radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews are DNA collecting. I'm sure they are going to say there are no real whites left, or you have no identity and then push falsified data.

THICC !

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I would do it. I'm not afraid of da jewz.

I just can't justify spending $100 on something that won't improve my life. At least not right now. I'm too poor.

But I'm sure they can collect my DNA without me paying for a DNA-test?

With your DNA they can do whatever they want

Possibilities are endless

30 years ago there being a department of the government existing to spy on you would sound ridiculous

10 years ago Democrats being owned by foreign countries and purposely spreading racial tension as a divide and conquer strategy would really make you think...

Because those tests are a scam.

Why would they do that when they can get you to pay them to do this?

the bolice took my dna when i was 15

But I get something out of it though. I pay for their time and effort. But if their endgame is to push a narrative that there are no true whites left, surely they would go out of their way to collect DNA and not just wait for people to come in and buy a test?

I'm part slav so I don't need a piece of paper to reconfirm I'm garbage.

There are nontrue whites in usa. Get over it mongreals.

You don't need to give information on your ethnicity and you'll still get an accurate answer.

Are you actually in Mongreal ?

How can there be no whites left? Europeans that take these tests usually get 100 % european ancestry, compared to "white" amerimutts that often get a few percentage african/and or ashkenazim.

These are my results.

Because they are garbage.
livescience.com/2084-dna-kits-secrets-scientific-scam.html
medicaldaily.com/dna-ancestry-tests-are-meaningless-your-historical-genealogy-search-244586
>[...]these ancestry tests have little scientific backing, and are often so unreliable and inaccurate that they amount to "genetic astrology."

>[...]these companies pretend to trace your unique ancestry through mitochondrial DNA, but that’s simply not possible.

don't fall for this meme

Ill be honest I havent done it yet, I just want to see if I have any askhenazi in me (I suspect I do)

I wanted to be sure 100% of my ancestry comes from Europe. Got 99.9.. It's worth the price to be sure.

look at contract, make sure they do not get ownership of your dna.

DO NOT give them your DNA!

They're trying to clone you.

HOW ARE THESE ASSES POSSIBLE? SERIOUSLY

So how many black guys are rushing to take this $100 test?

No. I'm not paying 99.00 for a fucking test.

Just research your own ancestry.

If you have bad eyesight and a lot of genetic diseases you were born with you might be in for a treat.

It certainly won't improve your life as immediately as many other investments but it's not entirely useless entertainment. You can discover if you're carrying a gene that could cause a disorder and use preventative care if available and even just learn if you have a predisposition to something or variation to work with or around.
If you do consider it when you have some spare cash then make sure to shop around not just for price but to get a service that gives you the raw data in addition to whatever bs company analysis because there are things you can enter the data into in order to get more info.

Feel free to rant about democrats but they're hardly the inventors of spreading racial tension as a divide and conquer strategy. It's a tried and true tactic throughout history and has been used on all sides in the history of U.S. politics.

DNA matters not nationality.

I have just enough askhenazi in me to get some genetics associated with longevity groups.

>lifting in high heels

That's like fifty accidents waiting to happen.

Sad !

I did mine last year

because when they find their great grandpa was Tyrone from Detroit they'll have to either give up the idea that they're superior just for being "white" and not for any real accomplishments or gas themselves
tl;dr insecurity

Why do I need to take one? I know that I'm pure slav master race

NO, it really fucking doesn't.

We all know the majority of the human races DNA comes from Central Africa. That doesn't fucking matter. What matters is where you're at modern day and what you look like.

Quit trying to get people to buy your shitty ass scam tests. Kill yourself you shill Jew.

>Usually.
Maybe in Northwest Europe, but not otherwise. I'm Albanian and got 95% European, 5% Caucasus.

Do you think their assholes smell good?

>Brit
>Native american

????

t. Juilliard-Trained Quantum Geneticist

Coco has only partial Serbian Ancestry and mostly Ass injections.

Reminder to not give 23andme your money

>

When you have taken a mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) test most companies will give you a prediction of your mtDNA haplogroup. The haplogroup can however only be confirmed by testing specific branch-defining single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs), some of which are only found in the coding region. If no SNP tests are done there is a possibility that the prediction will be incorrect. mtDNA tests from Family Tree DNA (HVR1 and HVR2) and the Genographic Project version 1 (HVR1) include a panel of 22 SNPs to confirm the base haplogroup, but rarely can determine the specific subclade. Similarly, 23andMe tests a set of SNPs that predict haplogroup assigments according to a now-outdated version of the mtDNA tree. Therefore, for those who wish to discover or confirm their exact haplogroup (subclade) assignment and to know exactly where they fit on the latest version of the mtDNA tree (applicable to all future versions of the tree), they will need the mtFull-Sequence test (available from FTDNA) either for themselves or a relative in the their direct maternal line.

isogg.org/wiki/Haplogroup

USAF put me to work here

Yes... I bet they do.

Yeah her mother is Serbian so yeah "partially" doesn't quite tell the full story

She also doesn have butt implants

>giving DNA samples to a company that likely sells it to third parties

I have. 85% Anglo- Saxon 12%Celtic with a little neanderthal for good measure

American 100% white here.

It isn't rare in the south to be 100% white among those who come from "good blood", but some of the white trash southerners down here have more indian blood.

Can't speak for the race mixing that goes on elsewhere.

For what? Did you commit a criminal act?

>0.1% ashkenazi
ONE
DROP
RULE

where do you take this test and how much does it cost?

Is that even a drop at that point

Swedecuck kek

>there are people who unironically care about their specific racial background, even though they look "generally white"
what a waste of time. I don't try to excel for the glory of my viking ancestors, I do it because I want to be better than everyone else

White Americans are genetically 95% pure white

radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white

Well she's only lifting the bar so it's not so bad

I dont understand how she does it though. Try it without any weights from that position, it must be super difficult

Got my results recently. 32% Russian/65% Eastern Europe (99% Is Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania 1% Ukraine), 2% Western Europe (98% of that is Swedish, 2% Finnish)/1% other european. Seems about right.

it costs money desu

Do white guys actually like girls with fat asses like this? They should go live in Puerto Rico. They'd have a ball.

Because i'm dirt poor and don't want to pay for a scam.

Truly we are living in a godless world soon to fall

Abbo?

why do I see that meme so many times?
>вpeмя ocвoбoждaть

All I want is a girl with an ass like that to shit in my mouth

>sending samples of your dna to a private company is ever a good idea

that thicc tho

worth mexican immigration, fuck drumpf

>Willingly submitting your DNA to a government database.

No thanks

>sending the Jews your genetic material allowing them to put you in their DNA bank so they can frame you for crimes and create clones

SHlGGY

Because paying to give my dna info (which normally needs a warrant) to a company which will onsell that info to other companies is a really dumb idea.
Think about your dna - think about how a company (say health insurer for eg.) could use that info against you.
Now ask whether it's a good idea.

>a fool and his money are soon parted.

>paying for someone to get your genetic information
do it by small confidential private clinics or don't do it at all

I don't feel like paying someone to tell me what I already know because my family actually talks to each other and pass on knowledge through generations.