>otherwise
>F

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89115908/
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf
rooshv.com/nationalism-is-a-trap
smithsonianmag.com/40th-anniversary/george-friedman-on-world-war-iii-776748/?no-ist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bamp

INB4 commited suicide with five shots in back of head.

In the temple of Molech. I knew it!!! Why don't most Bibles say that!? I fucking knew it!

>2spooky.png

it got archived holy shit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89115908/

he only replied two bunches before getting blasted

It's in the Queen James bible

Yeah well to me it seems like a hint that they play everything. I know that the proscriptions are fucked. Why would they say it's abomination? To make joke? Their Molech shit is the abomination

BUMP

Are you dead Swissman?

I'm not dead haha but I lost a beautiful long reply. :(

Did I break any rules?

I missed you, Swissbro.

>Did I break any rules?

I doubt it.

no mods are just fags

>another "retards getting trolled" thread

You're just an entry-level clerk at Rothschild and acting the part.

Did you see that YT vid on the 404 screen???

every fucking week the same thread

Worst part is some of these autists will even make a sceencap of it and post a thread about it 8 times per day for the next 2 months.

Though I gotta ask again if The Hidden_Hand posts throughout October 2008 have any ground in reality. Probably complete BS but it paints a hopeful picture of the universe.

illuminati-news.com/00363.html

1.So how much of that money you made by yourself?
2. Any advice about how to earn that wealth and power or even 1/87 of it?
3. You said new proxy war is needed, for economy in ME, why not limited WWIII with Russia because of Ukraine? Would offer ample opportunity for power grabs? Seems like soros wants that...

because they are trash. take it to /x/. you know, the board for exactly that kind of thing?

disprove this guy by showing us a timestamp of you in your nice car (assuming you have one since you're rich allegedly)

>Cred Forums is not /x/
>What is the Order of the Black Sun and the Thule Society

1) Company account
2) I guess stock trading if you have no qualifications in finance. Browsing pol you will have an above average knwledge of stocks and politics, you should make decent profits. Save 1/5 of your income and invest cleverly and you can be pretty well off in a decade or two.
3) WW3 won't happen. Globalisation is good business. we are all tied together. ME and Africa are the only places where no business is done and the ideal place to fight. Everyone wins in that scenario.

I am but a simple man of simple values only wanting the simplest of lives wanting to do the best I can with what I have. Where can I go/how can I achieve this in the 'coming...'

You mean the homosexual bible?

I like this question. I'm frugal myself. I recommend buying some real estate in the country side. Some run down house at a lake. Fix it up and spend a few weeks a year there. It's a great place to fall back to in case of some shit hitting the fan, which will happen in our lifetimes.

Yes

Then it's clearly not the word of God, just made up bullshit to please fags

see

True. But why bother mentioning molech. Why not make it so you can have gay sex everywhere.

Anyone working in the finance department of a business can take a pic of a bank account.

lmao these people here are retarded

Did we get an answer I that dumb abortion troll bs? Was that to hijack the 8s?

It's a dream in a way. If you plan ahead, you can plan 5 years with pretty high certainty. 10 or even 20 years with still pretty good results. Even for the most powerful people 30-50 years is a limit. Chaos is too strong.

The HiddenHand stuff is too complex to be a serious plan. Plans are simple. That's why 9/11 actually was, at least to large extent, legit. If someone planned it it would have been simpler. The way they have done it was too chaotic. Too many weak point, too much elaboration and drama.
If you stage a thing of this dimension you go for 100% success rate. Which means everyone believes it and there is no doubt at all. If 9/11 was an inside job it wouldn't be as clumsy and complex.

A reply to a previous post of yours
>Sjw cancer would drive people to opposite extremes
I had this thought in the back of my head for quite a while. They always wanted us to succeed, or at least cause a signifucant reaction, didn't they?
Also, what do you think about the EU? Just attended pic related, so it would be interesting to hear the other side.

last chance to respond to before you're exposed as a fraud

ehhh the BBC reported the fall of WTC7 26 minutes before it actually fell plus it didn't get hit by any planes. Also the Pentagon shows no major pieces of the "plane" which is now believed to be the jet that was crashed into the field. I guess maybe since 9/11 shit if they are going for plans like that they go for things with not as many kinks. It does fall in line with your thinking.

My question is how connected are you to other people here such as the "FBI user", High Level Insider, and this Rothschild "relative" from this link.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#

Yes, the mid-term goal is to get europe angry again. Europe is great at being angry. The EU is a decent project, it's just full of incompetent people, which is done on purpose as well. The goal of the Project was to show the people of Europe that working together has many profits, but that it needs a strong leadership and certain rules.
What we have now will go on for a bit longer since it's a bit out of control. Eventually (~4-6 years) there will be another economic crisis. The conservatives will take over and hopefully keep the EU in a more loose state.

Simultaneously Europe will fix it's army. A common Army under the flag of the EU is already planned as you surely heard.

Personally I think we are on a good way and there is hope. I'm a conservative myself and contrary to popular belief so are most of the big jews. Lets be honest, the smarter and better off you are the more disgusting are niggers.

Dude have you noticed that 99% of the time its a Poland flag that tries sabotage a good thread?

Give him a chance to reply hes a slow one.

Fraud detected. Thread over. Nothing to see here folks.

Any companies I should consider investing in? I have 1grand tied up in an international mutual fund (I'm poor) and a couple thousand in the bank.

So you didn't disguise your handwriting or the address of the branch? What say I post in screen shots or we talk elsewhere?

Based on your reply, you seem pretty legit to me.
What, in your opinion, will happen to the refugees/non-white immigrants? Will (((you))) let the impulse of the right-wing's reaction have them deported? Do the yurojews still follow kalergi plan, or have they found something which does not demand such demographic changes?

Swissbro enjoy :^)

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf

>edgy larper gets shut down
>muh cunsiprucey

nigger kys

Lmao I don't really care what people think. I have a slow boring evening in the office and it's fun now.

There is SO much that supports conspiracy theories that it's actually believable. The media is constantly blasting bullshit out. Look at the stations reporting hillarys death just recently.
WTC7 is as well such an incredible story. If you look at the history of the building it was kinda fucked up since the start.

My personal opinion, not backed up by anything I've seen, is that the Pentagon was planned. That's the kind of thing you would expect. I assume some muslims took the chance to realize their dream and went for a bit more. The whole thing certainly came incredibly convinient, and if it didn't happen, we would have seen something similar sooner or later for sure.

What do you think of bitcoin or precious metals?
Seems like most of the power today derives from central banking, fiat currency and fractional reserve banking.

Also why one EU army rather than current nation states having their own?

>role playing

I'm just kidding, keep doing whatever you do.

Peace out mountain jew.

You do care. That's why you're roleplaying as someone that people care about.

>I have nothing to do so I won't do the 1 thing that would make this thread more interesting, so bored lol

Yeah I'm sure insiders talk online like a college student.

Soft approach is always better. Deportations will become very numerous. Laws and policies should be made to drive some away. With racism coming back a lot will fuck off. A small percentage can stay. It's the human trash that needs to go and that's pretty easy to arrange with endless ways of doing.

The kalergi plan is not really a topic anywhere atm. People plan 30 years ahead maximum. Rest is just visions and dreams. We would like to push white/asian intellect. Innovation is needed for the economy to grow, but it's stagnant at the moment.

Bitcoin: No. Literally retarded. Nothing of value to back it up, not even fucking paper.

Precious metals: If you have the money, always. Quality real estate is also great.

Keep as little numbers in any account as possible and invest in a diverse portfolio.

1 Army is easy to put up against someone from the outside. 10-15 armies cooperating.... I can't see that happen with efficiency. Plus it will tie the EU together in a good way. Not some cuckery but "brothers in arms" sounds much better doesn't it?

HOLY FUCK THIS FUCKING SHILL. GTFO. Go shill on reddit where people are retarded.

My first question may sound short sighted, but what is (((your))) endgame?

My second question is absolutely over-the-top, but is it true that Moloch/Satan is some sort of eldritch abomination the size of New York living in a few light-weeks away from the earth and is worshiped by the Rothschilds? The supposed Rothschild relative, and some other guy from Israel claimed it to be so. The guy from Israel claimed to have seen pictures of the object.

>Keep as little numbers in any account as possible and invest in a diverse portfolio.

You had 87 million jewshekels in your bank account. What does your real estate and stock portfolio look like?

I like this forum. On the other hand, lets be honest nothing I am willing to post will make me in any way legit. I've been lurking here for the best part of 6 years. I know the autism around here. One mishap and I'm doxxed. :P

Also English my my 4th language and I don't really care about fancy writing on a clam fishing forum.

Oh I missed your 2nd question. Not related at all. We probably work similar jobs, with similar access to information. I've seen FBI bro live, he was legit I think. Other rothschild guy is a larper I think. He did a lot of solid research though, just misinterpreted a lot of stuff.

>1 Post
You wouldn't even have cared to post if you were just lurking and thought he was a shill

One last thing. Do you lurk /fringe/ or their new chan? If so, what do you think about it?

Go back to being a shill and take your money with you.

Your stupid 'dollar' is backed by nothing except two things: trust and violence.

Do you think any of the other guys in the larper thread were legit. Some were absolutely triggered and were spooking others in the know. (Not sure if you were there or read through it)

Last questions are:
What kind of job would give you access to such information or does it depend on the level you are in the system?

Is Switzerland going to be safe in the case of a big happening? More and more I get the sinking feeling I need to leave the states but my nationalistic spirit is telling me to stand my ground here at home.

Endgame would be boring. We don't want to end. There is just one goal: more power. This is being achieved in small steps and extremely careful planning. That's what bugs me about most of the conspiracy theories. They give us too much credit haha.

Nobody can plan more than 50 years into the future. You can guess, but not plan. And why would you risk your carefully accumulated power, if you can relatively safely expand it within the next 5-10 years. Things that are very far in the future and come close to something you could call an endgame are:

- Replace africa by productive land and whites/asians
- China needs to get fucked up. They are growing in power and hard to control/manipulated. But first they are doing the dirty work for us in africa.
- White population needs some cleaning. We need to reform our "SJW Capitalism" into more conservative ideas.
- This will allow for the superior intellect of the white race to come into play.
- A golden age follows, hopefully space exploration gets serious.

That guy was a troll. A jew is intelligent and autistic but he's just a human. There are no Ayy lmaos which we are using for our gains or something and surely no gozilla. That's just bullshit.

>I've been lurking here for the best part of 6 years.
>:P

You said in the other post about powers that be get rid of blacks, could you expand upon it?

Replace africa by productive land and whites/asians
- China needs to get fucked up. They are growing in power and hard to control/manipulated. But first they are doing the dirty work for us in africa.
- White population needs some cleaning. We need to reform our "SJW Capitalism" into more conservative ideas.
- This will allow for the superior intellect of the white race to come into play.
- A golden age follows, hopefully space exploration gets serious.

man, i desperately want to believe you.

>White population needs some cleaning. We need to reform our "SJW Capitalism" into more conservative ideas.- This will allow for the superior intellect of the white race to come into play.

So why the fuck are you idiots doing everything in your power to undermine white people?

You were believable up until this point

>>
My second question is absolutely over-the-top, but is it true that Moloch/Satan is some sort of eldritch abomination the size of New York living in a few light-weeks away from the earth and is worshiped by the Rothschilds? The supposed Rothschild relative, and some other guy from Israel claimed it to be so. The guy from Israel claimed to have seen pictures of the object.

WEW

Thank you for answering. My next question is my paranoia, but are scenarios like the ones in 'Brave New World' or '1984' possible, or even desirable by (((you))) guys?

If not, are you aware of any plans, however small, for my shithole of a country? Or will we stay in that corner of the Balkans, flamewarring Greeks and Serbs over the internet over breadcrumbs, while our government fucks us hard?

wat?

What the fuck is up with Sweden?

Is it some sort've control group or something?

I do not, I started with Cred Forums, came to pol and got stuck here like most of us. I will check it out though!

I read the 3 archived threads, I think that was all?
It was a funny thread, I was tempted to jump on the train. The guy did a lot of good research, dug up old symbolisms etc. He could have been legit, but trying to mask the truths with bullshit to appear crazy or so. Ofc there is a possibility that I am just a tool for the big jew as well. But lets say that close to nothing he claimed ever passed through my hands/ears.

There are a lot of jobs that give this info. I get political scenarios on my desk and have to analise them. "What happens if etc..." I do this for over 10 years now and with time I notice what is "filler material" and which are legit requests with a plan behind it to make it happen. The big ridiculous stuff never happens. The small subtele stuff has like 80% success rate. I imagine a lot of financial analysts/counselors get this kind of info. You need to be redpilled to notice it though.

Yes. You need to look at the old history of Switzerland. It's a lot more interesting than just william tell. The founding and raise of Switzerland is historically completely misunderstood. We are an extraordinary meme country.

A group realizes its identity only in the presence of the 'other'. When the Persians came knocking, Spartans and Athenians realized that they were both Greeks (overly simplified analogy, but you get my point). Bring refugees over to you guys, you guys get angry, and you guys become aware of your identity.

Look for the threads at 4plebs. I don't have any links, since I'm not using my own computer at the moment.

>WW3 won't happen
There are strong men at work that will it.
The only way the world can quickly globalize is war. They'll even pull a 'muh holocaust' on Russia during the war.

mfw the jews are forcing red pills on people

I never said the plan is going well. It's "a bit" out of control. We hoped people would react with hostility to the new ideas much faster. Now we are just pushing it. Eventually the majortiy will snap. Here comes the US election into play. We need at least 4 more years before anything further can be done. The democrats will shill us into an economic crisis causing the wanted effect. Trump will be shut down and somehow we will need to blame the dems anyway. (Don't know how, hard one for sure, that's why trump is not very welcome - he's too early)

As I said earlier, these scenarios are possibilities, visions. None is seriously pursuing any of them. But sometimes inspiration can be drawn from such plays of thought. Generally such extremes are unlikely and undesirable.

You bros will become part of Europe. It's not a very important part though, so change isn't really planned at the moment. I guess problems will be adressed as time comes. But it should get mostly better for you.

He only derserves 1 post. He said

>soros acting alone
>Rothschilds not involved with soros

Jews love goys, not trying to racemix. Fuck off shill.

Might be they underestimated human nature, especially the nature of men as a gender, and they are losing control of the situation. I'm just paraphrasing 'Demonic Males' and 'The Way of Men', though, so don't take my word for it.

$87 Million is cool but I know non-jews with over a billion in personal assets.

Some Jews just want to rule the world, they don't actually rule the world. That's why this election is such a shitshow; the bad Jews are losing.

How do i benefit greatly, as an estonian? Anything i should look out for?

You need to look at the role of the afro now. He's a slave made for work in mines, plantations and finally organ harvesting.
Technology is advancing and the black becomes obsolete. Machines are more efficient. And efficient farms elsewhere/operated by technology are better too. Medicine is a stone throw away from growing unlimited replacement organs in labs.

Hence the black will become obsolete. Chinks have recognised this and are working ahead of schedule by literally claming africa for themselves. As mentioned in the other thred, I predict that in a few years (or maybe a decade or two) we will see Ebola come back. And this time a lot stronger. It seems so perfect, solving sooo many problems, to just not happen.

I mean let's be honest, modern virology can customize a virus into pretty much anything you like.

>I never said the plan is going well. It's "a bit" out of control. We hoped people would react with hostility to the new ideas much faster. Now we are just pushing it. Eventually the majortiy will snap. Here comes the US election into play. We need at least 4 more years before anything further can be done. The democrats will shill us into an economic crisis causing the wanted effect. Trump will be shut down and somehow we will need to blame the dems anyway. (Don't know how, hard one for sure, that's why trump is not very welcome - he's too early).

Check this one guys.

What's Trumps part in all this? or is he just on his own?

mind answering a few questions
1 whats your religion
2 can i have money or if i except it you will whack me
3 last night Deutsche bank stock dbk plummeted right now its a 8.95 will we
economic collapse

4 why are we bringing islam back

Addendum: Us WASPs are more powerful in America than individual rich Jews will ever be. I guess you could stretch it and say "they do through the Israel lobby!" but that shit honestly has more to do with insane fascist cooperation than it does with Jewish domination.

Remember: Greatest Ally is actually run by pretty based nationalists.

1-
i'm 18. any hope i'll see the results of this serious space exploration?
2-
will a second civil war happen in america?
3-
can you help trump win the election?
4- post a pic of your beutifiul jewish face mr rothschild! if you're really him then you'll make so fucking happy

2. Unpredictable, especially by the Swiss user

Link to thread?

Why do you think Trump won't change anything (in 4/8 years)?

How high up in the organization are you?

Are The Rothschilds evil? What are the most stupid misconceptions about them concerning the whole NWO thing? Are they literally the #1 family?

He's not completely alone. But let's say like 30% vs 70%
He has the goals you mention. But that's because he is a very cartoonlike villain. He thinks of himself and maybe a bit of his son.

There are other influencial people who have been around since before even the Rothschilds. And they are planning on staying much longer. You need to understand that the Rothschilds are a meme. Wannabes if you want. I'm not saying they aren't influential as hell, but they aren't the only ones.

What every single person on earth has in common, is that they are to some extent human. And humans are fucked up creatures, some of which will build empires while others will jerk of to anime and suicide. Even a Rothschild can't pick what his son/daughter will be and currently no genetics and eugenics can guarantee an outcome.

You might want to go someplace else. There might be some conflict vs Russia. Nukes are unlikely but still, if I look back at history, I wouldn't want to be in estonia if SHTF.

Am Jew too. Going to use all my powers of conservative jewry to infiltrate the alt-rate Cred Forums and purge the national socialists from our national consciousness.

I'm just over plotting the demise of all these upstanding physically fit non-neckbeardy Cred Forums posters and my eventual global domination and irresistable shekel hoard. MWAAAA HA HA HA HA FELLOW JEWS UNITE TO ENSLAVE THE DUMB GOYS, THEY HAVE DISCOVERED OUR PLANS OF DOMINATION AND IMPREGNATION OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL WHITE WOMEN, OH NO.

>yfw R1b and R1a haplogroup
>yfw hardworking American, 100k+ per year income with no college degree
>yfw conservative
>yfw big dick
>yfw athletically superior to 99% of America
>yfw you are the real degenerate living on the accomplishments of someone else likely not even the same genetic group as you

Stay made, faggots.

>You need to understand that the Rothschilds are a meme. Wannabes if you want.

This is entirely true. Thank you for saying it, even if you're a RPer. All that's been going through my mind reading this shit is "We're richer than the Rothschilds but nobody cares. Guess it's because we aren't Jewish."

which guys role playing
you or pic related?
already drawn a few contradictions.
cool thread either way. Thanks

i bet he is dead right now

How do you get a job like yours?

How much infighting is there at the top? These conspiracies always talks about these bloodlines, do these people work together or does ego get the best out of them in that regard?

That's all too good to be true.

If you guys want to get rid of Negros, why does the media push race-mixing, where the male is black, while the girl white?

At least according to Cred Forums, why did so many jews in the past dream of the massive mixing of the three main races (Europoid, Mongoloid and Negroid), into one huge identity-less, culture-less lump?

He's amazing. He's completely genuine as far as I can tell. He's really a great guy. I hope they find some clever solution and don't go JFK on him.

He's like a black guy walking into a KKK convention. Everyone in politics is his enemy. Everyone will do everything possible to block every single motion and plan he tries to put through congress. His "advisors" will tell him very clearly what he has to do if he doesn't want to leave office prematurely.

I hope we see it! Hard to predict preciser dates, since it surely is far away still. I would say earliest breakthroughs in 30 years.

I can't help trump personally, way too low in the food chain. But pol is doing a great job with the memeing.

haha nice try.

I have my own thoughts and I keep these strictly to myself. Religion is only health if kept in ones very private mind-castle.

pls

Stock markets are chaos. Shit happens all the time. +/-10% is nothing.

-> See my other posts

I haven't finished reading this whole thread yet but who seems more legit in your opinion?

>We hoped people would react with hostility to the new ideas much faster.
>(Don't know how, hard one for sure, that's why trump is not very welcome - he's too early)
>We need at least 4 more years before anything further can be done.

Do you agree with the following article? rooshv.com/nationalism-is-a-trap

What is the wanted effect and how will the elites react to the hostile/angry masses?

How familiar are you with Anthony Napoleon? He seems well-informed about how the world is run.

>His "advisors" will tell him very clearly what he has to do if he doesn't want to leave office prematurely.
Trump doesn't give a fuck about that, the elites are terrified of hm. The media lies about him a lot, but what is true is that he's unhinged/unpredictable.

Btw, you don't need congressional approval for the amnesty bullshit, building the wall.

The Rothschild one, it seems. High Level Insider and this guy have essentially said the same thing on Trump and on the lack of an upcoming WW3.

>implying a Jew would tell you the truth

He works for a bank, doesn't mean he knows shit. I'm sure he handles some large accounts, doesn't mean anything. Just another roleplayer

FK the jew Order

please explain kek

>on the lack of an upcoming WW3.
What do you mean? Will it happen or not according to these guys? Haven't been following these AMA's that closely, that's why I am asking.

well in the op pic he time stamped his organization check but the other guy kinda spoke legit both are kind of legit, better then most stuff on pol.

what country is going to be the world super power, is it going to be us still or is it japan or britian.

2 are you a girl

3 is there going to be a world currency this year or when

4 when do we get a cyber punk future, also any tech leaks whats the iphone 2 years from nowgoing to look like, along with whats vr going to be like.

Trump obviously knows things we don't know. He must have at least one wealthy elite who has a trillion in the bank backing him. Notice how many right-wing Jews are also on the Trump train. Notice how Brexit passed with 52% of the Jewish vote according to the Ashcroft survey. There MUST BE SOMETHING going on behind the scenes.

Trump is the 5-star General to do the bidding of a few Right-Wing elites, just like George Soros is a leftist 5-star General who does the bidding of many Left-Wing elites.

The Soros's are much more numerous than the Trump's, but all it takes is one great General to turn the tide of a war.

Just like Soros has his billions, so does Trump. But we both know these guys aren't at the top of the pyramid, the real money-men are totally hidden from the world. I suspect Trump has one money-man who has gone rogue and disagrees with the New World Order.

It's the best explanation for why Trump campaigns with such confidence. He knows he's not alone and he has enough powerful allies, including a mega-powerful one, to get things done.

Both could be complete bullshitters to be honest.
Take it all as food for thought, but build your own opinions and research yourself.

Mostly luck. Living in Switzerland and going into finance with passion and good education helps a lot. Almost no infighting(if you mean job envoirment). It's a very comfy job, although a bit stressful and demanding. I have very little RL. I love this work because you learn so much about how the world works and how it really doesn't change at all over centuries.

About the very top. You just need to look at how humans work. You will never get an elite to work together. The only drive, someone who has everything has, is to be the best. To know that he's the smartest. That's why I don't like the Rothschild meme. There is no such powerful entity. It's more like a bunch of them, having very similar goals, but everyone trying to trump the others behind their backs.

I mean just look at your family and imagine you were rich. I bet you can name at least 3 people who would fuck shit up within a year or two.

The fact that the Rothschilds are still there at the top is a huge achievement and way underrated. People give them credit where it doesn't belong, but they deserve it nonetheless.

The Rothschild relative said that it would happen sometime between 2019 and 2025. This guy and High Level Insider seem to think that it won't happen any time soon.

Stop getting trolled by our genetically superior posters morons.

1-how the memeing are helping trump??? i don't want our Cred Forums shit,i mean seriosly

2- also,if you're not him nevermind,i mean,it's still an entertaining thread; but if you're who you say you are, please give us something else,plis

3- so you know that if your plan for the white race is legit you'll be the hero of every neo-nazi on the face of the earth? how does it make you feel?

4- what about hitler? what ou think about him and bazi germany?

Trump has an ego that cannot be controlled, which is why the Elite call him "Hitler."

Trump will soon be the most powerful man in the world and will not answer to anyone.

The Elite are scared shitless!

>durr there is no life in our ever expanding universe with infinite galaxies and worm holes and black holes that spit out matter from different dimensions

Fuck... I can't argue that

Hillary would provoke a war with Russia desu

>Works for Rothschild bank
>good goy, Rothschilds are humans too, they are not public enemy #1, other people are worse

KYS Mountain jew

agreed. I really enjoy these threads.

With infighting I meant the actual elite families but you already answered that question with:

>"About the very top. You just need to look at how humans work. You will never get an elite to work together. The only drive, someone who has everything has, is to be the best. To know that he's the smartest. That's why I don't like the Rothschild meme. There is no such powerful entity."

Stop replying to the obvious shills. This shit is just pathetic

Are many of these elites eccentrics/sexual deviants/pedos?

Do they participate in activities like the ones in 120 Days of Sodom?

What happens in the Bohemian and Belizean Groves?

Random question; what do you think of the Roman Empire, especially before it adopted Christianity?

Was Jesus an actor, or was he genuine? Or somehow both? Is Christianity (or Abrahamic religions in general) one of your tricks?

How much would it fuck your plans up if Europe returned to pre-Christian Paganism?

None of what you do actually matters. We're just a microscopic dot in space. Space that never stops growing. Anything you do or and those in top power does not matter. You're worthless, I'm worthless, they're worthless. You can keep worrying about your money and material goods. It's easier to let go and let the world take you. Just rememeber everyday that you are nothing.

Will do. Someone has probably already asked this and I missed it but may I ask, whats the plan here?
is money real, it dosent seem to be so what could you possibly be after? what will the world look like when you have completed your goal?
what will I be doing for example.

>gives 6 year time span in which ww3 could happen
That's like saying I'm gong to die between the years of 1990 and 2345

Once again, this fucking shill.

>Rich families lose their fortunes in a couple gens, it's nature
>Oy vey, Rothschilds kept it for 250 years, they did good, but they are not that good, dont pay attention to them

Which increases the likelihood of him being a troll.

This.

Mods pruned it, and I asked questions inside that thread.

Hope he's okay, desu pham.

>jew here
>using computer on shabbos

Bullshit. This are all impostors.

Kek is real in a way. There is chaos in this world that keeps the world in balance. It prevents any serious planning. You can only plan so many steps ahead before things become completely uncontrollable. Someone asked about CERN earlier and I never answered. CERN is looking for Kek if you want. There is evidence that in every aspect of physics there are things that shouldn't be there. Strictly seen our entire concept of physics is wrong. It just fits (almost) perfectly. Almost, because even in the most simple physical/chemical reactions, there is inconsistency. 1 time out of a billion experiments something unexplainable happens. It's filed as some kind of formal error, but it still happened. That is Kek. Maybe not a frog, but certainly a power that holds the entire universe in it's grasp.

US won against russia - for now. The economical sanctions were devastatating. But Russia is a bear and it just went into hibernation.

World Power now is US + EU, China comes as a incredibly strong contestant. 20 years from now it will be all about China.

Does it matter? There are no girls on Cred Forums desu.

World currency is a bad idea at the moment. World language is more likely -lthough that's really just a logical thing.

there won't be an iphone in 2 years.
VR is probably going to stay a bit niche. It's a bit impractical. Will probably get implemented commercialy like Paintball parks etc.

That is very likely. But he IS a very smart man.

if any of you do contact him make sure your using a high secure email, you might get a knock on your door within minutes or hours, either way its suicide.

Fuck, did you mean to type 'That is very UNlikely. But he IS a very smart man.' Rather than likely?

I am asking because your sentence structure doesn't make sense with what you said: if you meant likely you would have said 'and he is a very smart man' and if you meant unlikely you would have 'that's very unlikely, but he's very smart'

Pls respond

You had me worried, senpai

oh and what about bildenberg? and the illuminati? the trilateral?

This is true, I've been reading a lot of his recent stuff and these guys line of expectations are very similar.

Even if they aren't Rothschild or higher up in the global elite circle, they are deep enough that they are in the know.

Actually there is one other final question I need to ask. Not sure how aware you are about the BadSelfEater event that happened but it made me want to seriously prepare a SHTF situation even more than the NSA leaks that happened before with threat of encrypting out the global economy of their money and crashing the system.

This is a two part question.
1) How do I go about bypassing taxes legally in the US when I'm on a 35k/year salary job. I don't want my taxes going to all these bullshit programs that won't be there for me when I'm older. And frankly, I don't enjoy my money going to niggers and illegals through welfare and healthcare that they don't deserve.

2) I want to invest in metals, specifically silver and maybe later gold. I would follow your advice of moving 1/5 of my income in (and if I can reduce my taxes that just means more for me and my family). Would purchasing the real thing be better or holding stock market positions?

You don't know shit you just live in Switzerland

mods have always been niggers. nothing new

>World language is more likely

>World language
>likely
C'mon you just said that the idea of a 'united elite' is silly because of human nature, how is a world language possible given human nature?

Is the only reason freedom exists today because it promotes critical thinking and thus technological imporment, which is what the elite want and thus are letting it exist until they control most of the labor via mechanisation and humans exist only of dumb end jobs and the elites amusement/donors/sex....etc ?

Will America be Great Again?

>claims to have lurked for 6 years
>doesn't know the rules

Pliz answer :)

Any hints on what to read to understand the World and its system better? Studying the works of machiavelli and c.g. jung currently. (quant background)

One question only:

Kwisatz Haderach when?

also is Abney - Hastings the true King of England?
user earlier swore blind that he had a right to the thrown.

what would the world language be
2 what should i invest in to get a good future
3 whos obama exactly is he a good guy

throne*

Short answer YES. More money = more perversion. I dont' know any details and dont' want to knwo them. That's the shit that get's you suicided. I insist on business only with my clients/bosses.

Meme country. We are the best trolls. Since 1119.

Money is a tool. The product is power. The goal is to be the winner, the alpha. The drive is very primal in a way. Anyone want's to be the best and is willing to do anything to get there.

Im not shilling for the rothies, look at them all you want. But don't stop to see the forest because of all the trees.

I don't work for the bank. But I work with them (and many others).

People are sheep. They are a herd of animals that wants to stay alive and win at life. Memes, even if they are stupid, in combination with scare mongering give people material to think. They don't think about pepe, but they think about the side they are on. Mainly: "Is this the winning side?"

As soon as it seems one side is losing, the other side gets an incredible boost from all the people without character who just follow the alpha. Primitive instincts still make up a lot of this world.

I said it earlier, I have a bit spotty knowledge of WW2. It's a taboo topic in these circles. My theory is that it's some plan that went terribly wrong.

So will France begin the deportation ? Every country in Europe will ?

Fuck man, you're giving me hope here.

>Money is a tool. The product is power. The goal is to be the winner, the alpha. The drive is very primal in a way. Anyone want's to be the best and is willing to do anything to get there.

i get that. but what does the World LOOK like when you are finished. does man still wake up and go to work and return to his own home at night to be with his wife and children? Or are we all in work camps or what?
does life stay the same but you slowly profit as you divide people and make them suffer slightly more year by year?
please be specific, I know power is what you want but the fuck are you intending to do with it?

are you telling me that the holocaust was an inside job

Jewish banks caused WW1 and they were going to go through with some other plan but Hitler and his political party were elected in WW2 causing the equivalent of modern day SJW backlash (but a thousand times more deadly).

You can fact check me if you want.

Also, OP, how long until Islam is extinct?

Opinion on Brexit?
Was it all part of you organisation's plan?

(apologies if you've already been asked this)

how old are you? are you a man?
are you gay? if you are, are you interested to an handsome 18yo who said some shit against the jews in the past? i'll give you my ass for some world power,yay

also, what about bildenberg,illuminati,trilateral ect.?

pls respond: did you mistype?

I'm a bit stressed since I'm on the phone while typing and that fucks me up haha, sorry. I meant it's likely that he has more support than meets the eye.

Networking, Roleplaying etc. Evryone wants to be part of a cool secret society with it's own little secrets.

BSE disappointed me too haha. It was obviously a marketing stunt but I was hoping for something nice like a cool movie or new series.

The more money you have the easier gets tax evasion. Tax optimization is not my job so I don't know a lot. But simply said:
You own 2 shops: One in NY and one in Ougadougou. You can pretty easily funnel your finances and rig your books that it looks like the shop in NY makes a loss while the one in Ougadougou makes profits. And the more income sources you have the easier it gets to make them disappear as well. But really you should ask an expert on that stuff, it's interesting but I don't know a lot about it.

Purchase the real thing only. If you are going to need it your little paper is going to be just as worthless as $$$. I also recommend buying a mix of bars and tiny things - particularly coins. If shit really hits the fan, paying/exchanging in small bits will be easier than finding someone with enough change for your gold bar.

I also like to recommend a "refugium". Buy a pretty small farm somewhere for your holidays.

Most likely you won't need either of these but it's nice to have shiny things and a place to spend summer holidays with family and catch some countryside air.

Probably in parallel to our traditional languages. But it's so convenient to just understand everyone. It's more practical nature than some deep plan behind it. English is easy to learn and rising faster and faster in popularity.

It always was, is and will be. Just fuck the chinks up like you did with russia.

Thanks for (((your))) answers fàm. But, if there's one thing I really want to know, and it rarely ever gets mentioned, what is Australia's role in all of this? Are we destined to become pawns of China? Are we a safe haven for the world elite while the rest of the world 'collapses'? Australia never gets mentioned when it comes to the 'end game', it's always the US/UK/EU/Middle East/Asia/Africa.

Hey swissboy, I've got one question. What's the political situation in Switzerland? I lived there for 2 years and not once during those 2 years did I fully comprehend what the fuck is going on in Swiss politics.

If you're the swiss faggot that's been shitting up other threads I hope you die.

>Just fuck the chinks up like you did with russia.

Makes me happy to hear that. Keep me posted Swizzbro

> America will always be great

I knew you were a traitor.

How will the environment recover? We've done serious damage and it needs to be addressed by the whole world.

What do we do about the islam problem? There's a lot of those fuckers. I'm talking the Middle East.

Thank you.

It's my own conspiracy theory. Might be a lot of bullshit haha. I like the irony. It fits very well into history and how the world works.

The smartest possible move. Although in the end it wont change much. It maybe accelerated the process a bit, but it is expected that this happens. There needs to be an incredible danger to the EU falling apart to motivate people to put in all their effort to make europe great again. Britain will always be part of Europe, we went through too much together.

What is the point of feminism?

Can I have some money? Not alot, just a few hundred.

Reply to me

Know anything about the Gotthard base tunnel?

How will you vote on the 25.?

Physics, chemistry, biology all serve as useful explanation on our human-sized scale, but they all break down in both the macro and micro. Hence Quantum Theory, etc.

Are we all in fact just self-aware electrical pulses? Not going into the Simulation thing, but essentially Tron/Sims characters in a larger (and smaller) Electric Universe?

So much disinfo, nice hasbara, kike"bro".

What's stopping me from becoming one of (((you))) and learning of all this myself? I could easily infiltrate as a (((convert))).

Quantum theory is integral to chemistry, it's not a separate component. The basic rules you might learn in general chemistry are the simplification of the quantum rules, it's just not needed to know unless you are going into the field. Without the quantum the macro doesn't work.

Implying you could be around a jew for 5 minutes before making a jew joke

Poorfag from third world here, any chance you could send me a couple hundred to pay rent?

Good question. Caught me completely unprepared! I literally never really had any scenario where australia was playing some major role. You are obviously expected to be on the "good" side with US and Co. but I think even the Rothschilds have figured out you are best left to shitpost.

Switzerland is very special. It's pretty much a base of operations for the european elite. The goal is to stay in cover, be quiet and seem as normal as possible. The banking is a meme, the nazigold is a meme we are really just a very boring place.

I almost never post here. I made like 20 posts combined so far.

Very important issue. The west is ready to go completely green. In theory we should be able to keep all well.
On the other hand this is something BIG. It's an entire planet in a complex universe of physics that we don't really understand yet. I would say we pray to kek and ask him to help us fix it.

Islam is cancer. We hope to cull it with the racepurging in europe and future wars in the middle east. On the other hand it's here to stay for a long time, even if smaller. It's just too good business. They are as retarded as africans but they have money. So it's a goldmine for everyone playing on the field there.

Bottom line: If the oil in the ME dries up or isn't needed anymore, Islam will perish within a decade or two.

>another crisis in about 4-5 years
this makes perfect sense. I've been thinking this for some time, the whole situation in Europe at least, especially the PIGS, is simply unsustainable. The spanish economy is beyond fucked, deficit going up, debt going up, state pension fund gone down 70% in the last 4 years, while the economy is growing a miserable 2% or so.

Shit will hit the fan badly around here, and it will likely affect the rest of europe.

1)
Re-asking Anthony Napoleon says he had connections with old Shadow Men (i.e. elite), who are disappointed with their children and want to roll the status-quo back against SJW-ism.

2)
> Soros is a good example. Alex will never live up to his father
Do you think Soros actually realizes this? I checked his son's instagram and it's obvious he's completely cucked, but why doesn't George Soros do anything about it?

3)
George Friedman says WW3 will probably happen around 2050, and involve Poland, Turkey, the US and Japan as major players, more so than China or Russia. smithsonianmag.com/40th-anniversary/george-friedman-on-world-war-iii-776748/?no-ist Is he bullshitting?

>Bottom line: If the oil in the ME dries up or isn't needed anymore, Islam will perish within a decade or two.

HOPE IT HAPPENS SOON.

>but I think even the Rothschilds have figured out you are best left to shitpost.
Dedicated to a lifetime of shitposting, sounds good to me. Thanks m8

The mods on Cred Forums are massive faggots

>Replace africa by productive land and whites/asians
wtf I love jews now

>denies bitcoin

Trashed
Dropped
Potato
Turn off the computer and go to bed its way past your bedtime you LARPing fag

That's the goal of it, OP is just testing reactions, he did not take my bait Probably just preparing to subvert the "alt-right"/"new-right" movements into supporting you guess who.

I don't get why you are so popular now? Cred Forums is generally anti elite and pro nationalism yet you are espousing elite domination of supranational states.
If the west is advocating Jewish domination why shouldn't i just join the slant eyes?
are you personally obsessed with space or is this an elite thing? I'm going for chemistry and like many future scientists I don't care about other fields, but is it just the general space=sexy thing?

>6 years

Gtfo casual

To be fair: he's writing pretty detailed replies. He might just be waiting for more questions.

Wait shit NVM. I thought your post was closer to the end of the thread than it is.

Oh I missed that, sorry!

freedom is the biggest meme of them all. Nobody is free currently.
I will elaborate on this a bit further as I slowly need to go back about my life.

The avg white/asian IQ is about 100-110 right? What if I told you it's 170? No, I don't mean the "we just use 20% of our brain" meme. We do use 100%. The problem is that we are raised from our birth to clutter the 100% with bullshit. The white race needed to be "nerfed". Modern day bombardment with all kinds of media has just this function. We need to be kept stupid to 1) give the elite an advantage
2) get to a point where we can efficiently exterminate the lower races if it needed to be. (note: we might be a lot smarter, but we are outnumbered and it's hard to outsmart a rock)

Infact, if you wonder why the asians are a bit smarter on record, it is because of their old culture. The moments of yoga, abstinence and kinda romantic aspects in daily life help keep the retardation at bay. Although it has now been mostly "fixed" as well.

It's hard to explain it in a way that makes sense, but if you want a taste of the power we really have, try meditating. Close your eye and imagine a leaf or pebble. Imagine every detail of it and start growing a completely virtual world from it. (very slowly and carefully) Don't use real life references, create everything youself. You will notice what your brain is capable of if you free it from distractions and really USE it for something. Distractions are numerable though: Alcohol, Drugs, Cigarettes, Porn, Fapping, TV, Internet, Games, Work, Family, certain types of music and so much more.

The reason people go insane in sensory deprivation chambers is because they are completely overwhelmed with the sheer power of their minds that suddenly have nothing to busy themselves with. With the aforementioned "minitraining" you will find a SDC enjoyable. You will instantly fall into your own dream world where you will be god.

I dont know if you answered this already but i hope you answer good sir.

Norway, where do we fit into all this?
we have not been as fucked as sweden and denmark by refugees so i must ask if theres some purpose to it.

/x/ would have words with you about this. "Tulpas" and related are apparently pretty dangerous from a psychological perspective.

I wonder what compels people to roleplay like this. I'm way too tired to read though this one.

>Close your eye and imagine a leaf
I'd rather fucking kill myself.

1 can we talk to you like email if pol wants to talk with you
2 hows the south china sea, is war coming
3 when will automation come
4 what did you mean with no iphone in 2 years
5 android or apple
6 who really went to the moon first
7 what did we find from the nazis dont answer if its spooky

So we should strive for a society with out any reason to live? What is the point of wealth and power if it's not being used for anything?
Not for art, or the fun of gambling or the joy of a good waltz.

That was the super 8 get?

Fuckin canadians, might as well call it cold australia at this point

i use every single distraction that you listed but the popular music, but i enjoy reading a lot too tho.
what can i do? can i sace myself from retardation? or am i doomed?

also,what about the future of italy?

>pastanigger
>falls for shitty disinfo roleplays
You're doomed.

your bank stocks are already crashing if you were in the happening thread last night.

He isn't talking about tulpas, and no, they're not dangerous at all, that's just faggotry.
We are all, to some extent, psychologically fragmented and atomized, that's how you have people who procrastinate even though they know it's not in their interest. The mind is fragmented, and full of conflicts: I need to work, but don't want to. Inner conflict is what causes emotional pain. If you know anyone that is addicted to drugs, porn or anything, they are simply trying to medicate away their inner pain, i.e. conflict.

Because of how many distractions there are in the world, we can "escape" from our inner conflicts into virtual worlds, and never truly unlock the power of our minds. Most never really get to know their minds for this reason.

Who knows if any of this will ever become well known, the elites and media would lost a lot of their control over people if people had these kinds of psychological insights.

what is panama's destiny? are we going to become superpoer?

what is latin america destiny

Does it bother (((you))) that Buddhist and Taoist monks are completely free from your control? Or do you not care in the same way they don't care about you?

So, I saw you say China is rising but what about the current depreciation of the yuan?

Also, as a forex trader, what is the jews opinion on that?

ehi play along you fucking burger,i don't if it's true, i just think that's interesting

If that's the case then why are the ((( elites ))) so fixated on race mixing us out of existence?

When will this multiculturalism meme die and we can finally be allowed to stand up to niggers and other other shitskins en masse without our own governments siding against us?

1) I'm not very familiar with Mr. Napolean (just heard the name). But just skipping over some stuff, it does make sense. I know for a fact that a lot of Jew and Not jew rich families have absolutely corrupted disgusting offspring that is completely unfit for their heritage.

2) No clue. I'm not a parent, can't relate that way. And soros is weird in many ways. I think he has some sort of autism in the way that he sees himself as god. Someone in such a state might be prone to overestimating himself in the simplest things. He probably thinks his seed is divine. Just speculating though.

2050 is a long time a way and from an analytical point of view very close to 2060 or 2070. It's a very long time. Russia will hibernate. It's well possible that they come back when there are signs of weakeness in the west. (after/during conflict with china?).

An eye for the subtele details I like it. Are you a closeted jew?

reading is great. Classical music (doesn't have to be old) is good too. It's hard to come back. I don't think we can ever really recover, since we never really trained our brain in the way it should be trained. But our kids, if raised well, could do well.

Generally about european countries: Europe is gonna europe. We are scheduled for some ass kicking in the near future. Then it goes back to petty fighting and rivalries. It would be boring. A bit of friendly banter is much more romantic.

1) I will hang around here from time to time I guess. I didn't expect so much discussion and had a good time, might do that again. (take not of the trip)

2) It's china testing how far they can go. Nothing serious should come from it.

3) It's a slow process. Slower than expected.

4) Apple is going down the drain. They will try something new because nobody really wants to fork over that much for a phone anymore.
5) neither, or androd
6) Moon Shit was legit
7)....
(im kiddin, i dunno)

Please tell me you're planning of developing a virus that'll cleanse Sweden of disgusting immigrants

>When will this multiculturalism meme die and we can finally be allowed to stand up to niggers and other other shitskins en masse without our own governments siding against us?

when you grow guts and work for it? there are always means to beat an overpowered enemy, history has shown this.

one must, however, really want to win

The whole going green thing will be at a massive cost to the poor. Increase their utility bills so that rich faggots can feel better about the environment. Agenda 21 through and through. So what some coastal faggots get fucked by rising sea waters? Who gives a shit about rich bastards with beach front property?

If there is anything to learn from Matrix, it is that the illusion of choice is the thing that matters when dealing withthe masses.Thoughts

2) Question, What will elites do after mechanisation?

3) You still didnt explain my hypotheisis on a free societys producing more new techologies then totalitarian ones and thus the elites have the freedom around, to get their new technologies

What are your favourite books?

What political *and* philosophical books would you recommend?

How important is the religious Judaism for your kind is it serious or just something for the lower jews?

Money is empty promises, Stocks are a game. It all boils down to who outsmarts whom. Also fluctuations in money affect people, but in the end they don't matter. Look at history for reference.

I dunno, I think u are kinda a bit the Switzerland of the Americas. Just treat the jew nicely and the jew will treat you nicely.

No. You guys need to get your shit together. We counted on your nordic viking genes and you let us down. Man the fuck up.

Typical burger. My house is heated "green". I paid 20k for the initial investment (heat pump) and pay 400$ a year. Neighbour with same house but oil heating checks out at 5'000$. All these conspiracies here but none ever think that maybe the Oil giants are jews too?

But alright, I will be heading home now. It was fun and interesting. I will go back to lurking for some time to prevent someone going nuklear on my ass, might drop by for some more chatting in the future. Good night pol and may kek light your way.

Are you aware that the Trump family has Tesla's notes?

Trump's definitely backed by the same people that backed Brexit. It's great, there's so much hanging in the balance of this hidden war and the good guys are clearly winning. The lion is soon to be unleashed, we're waking up and there's nothing (((Soros))) or the (((Rothschilds))) can do to stop it.

>Are you a closeted jew?
I'm pretty oblivious to my genetic lineage, but there have been certain influences in my life that lead me to believe I'm chosen for something, my genes perhaps.

Fun thread, thanks.

...and he didn't say anything about my proposal of fuck me in the ass in exchange for money and power.

typical fucking horned jew

>We counted on your nordic viking genes and you let us down. Man the fuck up.

You have no idea what you awoken with your little experiment.

The great Fagnarök will commence soon, the anuses of immigrants will run red

you mean these

You're contradicting yourself and sometimes go too hard on the insane conspiracy theories. That being said, you're one of the better LARPers I've seen, as you manage to twist common sense, general knowledge and conspiracy bullshit into something that sounds legitimate.

YES TRUE IQ 170 OF WHITES SOUNDS REASONABLE IT'S MORE THAN 4 STDEVS FROM THE NORM BELIEVE ME GOY...EH FELLOW MEME FRIEND

Fucking finally.

Hearing it from the horses mouth sure helps huh?

Make volunteer divisions and your neighbours will come to help for free if we have to.

Burgers just need a oppurtunity to kill browns so you know they are up for it.

Shit this could be like the winter war all over again, Scandinavians fighting together against a beast of nations.

I look forward to it brother but you guys need to organize.

Nobody wants to come and kill for you uninvited

Read the first part of my post, Kraut. Those were the exact parts that made him look silly.

>We counted on your nordic viking genes and you let us down. Man the fuck up.

>mods deleting garbage im le jew rp threads with no hard evidence and regurgitating decade old Illuminati memes

Based mods. Fuck these faggots.

I understood your post friend

who are some of your favorite authors?

So my job was successfull eventually. I approve.

Before you go, will women be fixed?

I find it irritating, almost insulting how this cunt uses "we" instead of "you".

By Zika, yes.

So 1984 with war all the time in ME and Africa, Nice

Ayy lmao

hes a jew not a magician

What about Jew Magic user

not even a level 60 arcane jew warlock can fix them.

thats why you are not supposed to give them anything other than the most basic of rights

This was a fun thread. If true I look forward to fighting with my Nordic brothers.

>so yea
>>>/tumblr/

>level 60 arcane jew

You think this housing market in Canada is going to go down? If so should i be sheltering money in hard metals to purchase property when it tanks? I have sort of been planning it and now that people are shorting our market i think it could happen.

uggh. Cred Forums falls for the roleplaying shit again SMDH

if the mods are culling threads they can fuck themselves forever with aids infested nigger dicks

>Browsing pol you will have an above average knwledge of stocks and politics

i think... i think he really means it guys... we're SMAHT!! ;^D

From reading this and comparing it to things I know as a fact this is some fag larping