Norwegian Gov. and the Clinton FoundationS

Internal leaked memos shows the following:

"When it is appropriate for further clarification of the partnership it will be important to put the collaboration with the Clinton Foundation dialogue with the political leadership, since reasoning for cooperation also has largely been politically strategic" - State Secretary, Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2010

Further reading here:
dagbladet.no/nyheter/vurderte-brudd-med-clinton-stiftelsen/62778096

Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs has earlier declined giving money to the Clinton Foundation, but only two of there initiatives. That could be read here:
dagbladet.no/kultur/norge-gir-ikke-penger-til-clinton-foundation/61331465

A week-ish later this was proven, they donated money to the top foundation, not only the initiatives.
That could be read here:
dagbladet.no/nyheter/regningene-som-viser-norsk-clinton-stotte/62312635

The sums of donations is known, around 70 million petrodollars and an agreement to continue donating 11 million petrodollars from 2016 until 2018.

It's in Norwegian, so you guy have to use a translation tool. I'll be here for further clarifications of the translations, just post them if you wonder.

Other urls found in this thread:

dagbladet.no/gfx/clinton1.pdf
e24.no/naeringsliv/kongsberg-gruppen/kongsberg-og-raytheon-starter-norsk-missilproduksjon-i-usa/23739017
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=Greater than $25,000,000
cleancookstoves.org/about/our-team/index.html
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/taxpayers-75m-to-clinton-foundation/news-story/0d42d915182072cd3f208d7906f4bc02
sli.mg/a/PdhoWX
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/2/clinton-foundations-sweden-fundraising-arm-cashed-/
dn.se/ekonomi/svenska-pengar-till-clinton-stiftelse-skulle-hindra-iransanktioner/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telenor#Bangladesh
bdnews24.com/business/2006/12/08/telenor-says-it-needn-t-let-yunus-control-firm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Yunus/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/donations-from-govt-to-clinton-foundation-sparks-scandal-in-norway/#ixzz4JfpxiCcu
dagbladet.no/nyheter/2006/01/05/453899.html
nrk.no/norge/norsk-boikott-av-israel-1.1825380
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boikott_av_Israel_i_Norge
nrk.no/dokumentar/fanget-i-mikrogjeld-1.7402830
nrk.no/urix/grameen-bank-avviser-kritikk-1.7410626
dagbladet.no/2015/05/06/nyheter/hegnarno/okonomi/clinton/39039704/
thelocal.no/20160704/norways-funding-of-clinton-foundation-under-scrutiny
newsinenglish.no/2016/05/30/norway-buying-itself-influence/
i.sli.mg/qhgE1g.png
dagbladet.no/nyheter/pengedryss-over-clinton/60264257
regjeringen.no/en/search/id86008/?term=clinton
regjeringen.no/en/topics/foreign-affairs/development-cooperation/chai_cci/id2501149/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Børge_Brende
chesdata.com/climatecalendar/CalendarItem.aspx?EventCalendarID=2306&HideCloseButton=No&ShowMPText=No
opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000057172
opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000047564
opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000046145
reuters.com/article/navigatorholdings-ipo-idUSL4N0J530Z20131121
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-10/how-wilbur-ross-and-ron-burkle-rescued-union-owned-amalgamated-bank
regjeringen.no/en/search/id86008/?term=clinton foundation
regjeringen.no/no/sok/id86008/?term=clinton foundation
regjeringen.no/no/aktuelt/dagbladet_clinton/id2509921/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&u=https://www.regjeringen.no/no/aktuelt/dagbladet_clinton/id2509921/
archive.fo/zitpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, this may be important

The Clinton invoice

dagbladet.no/gfx/clinton1.pdf

What did Norwegian get out of it exactly? I'm not going to bother read through google translate.

>leaked memos

can we see them? are they on the Internet?

It is important.
Norway is neck deep in the dirt we investigate.

so did the german government

No, only a referral to what the newspaper has.
I would like to state that it's still important, for both parties, the US and NOR.

Sublety is key. Garrison used too many labels in his comics. Aside from that they're pretty good

The Dutch gov't donated to the CF as well

link?

Maybe this?

Title: KONGSBERG group and Raytheon will begin production of Norwegian Naval Strike Missile in the United States. Americans are so excited that they bring the bill for efforts

e24.no/naeringsliv/kongsberg-gruppen/kongsberg-og-raytheon-starter-norsk-missilproduksjon-i-usa/23739017

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=Greater than $25,000,000

through postcode lottery.

But focus on Norway

This is the alliance. Looks shady af. Maybe another kind of Clinton 'foundation'
cleancookstoves.org/about/our-team/index.html

Interesting, I have a hunch that there's more to it than this. Its a good start though.

Are you Norway from Trump Generals?

No, I no longer belive in politics. It's hypocrisy at the highest level and only the most hypocritical are invited in.

CROOKED HILLARY

Ohh fuck, I almost forgot.

No direct relations (((yet))), but our douche-turdballs was at the DNC, but in the agenda of a leader seminar. Picture from twitter, twitter screenshot incoming.

So, according to first article, Norway donated between 2007 and 2015, 584 million NOK which is, by some converter online roughly 70,779,854 USD.

They admited they wanted to buy political influence.

>When Barack Obama nominated Clinton to Secretary he demanded that she built a wall between the family foundation and the American State Department. Congress also created rules that Clinton's role in the foundation should not conflict with her role as foreign minister.

But they it didn't happen. She was still selling influence

could you name people in this picture?

fuck, I haven't noticed. It is on a tweet.

trine skei grande is the fat chick to the left. She is the leader of the left: Venstre

*går sakte mot deg*

Based Ben

This decades most hypocritical douche.

She has been talking warm about Snowden, privacy and openness, but after the DNC-leak she turned completely 360* and wrote an article about that "We should look at the leaker, not the leaks"

And yeah, she is a BIG Hillary fan...

There is an e-mail in which they talk about the "human trafficking issue" and Norwegian cargo ship companies, and "Facebook" (they put Facebook between quotemarks).

I think they are talking about human trafficking for their good, via the above mentioned companies, and "Facebook" is a database from which they can choose the victims from (think about how many orphans can be stealen from poor countries like India, where nobody cares or notices it in the first place). This can not be proven, of course.

I think that this is only the start, I really hope that Dagbladet is going further and with more. They are the only one that is on the topic with depth, the other papers are all click-bait.

>In particular, it has been directed guardian against foreign states' contributions to the foundation. And this is where Norway enters. We, Saudi Arabia and Australia are the countries that have contributed most money. As Dagbladet previously reported figures from Norad that Norway since 2007 has provided NOK 584 million to the foundation. In addition, we have pledged 92 million to be disbursed in the years up until 2019.

Australia was a big donor too? I haven't seen a word about CF and Straya

Jews of Scandinavia

Vad fan sa du om mig din lilla slyna? Jag kan säga er att jag tog examen som den bästa i min klass i flottan, och jag har varit involverad i flera hemliga operationer mot al-Qaida, och har över 300 bekräftade mord. Jag är utbildad i gorilla krigföring och är den bästa skytten i hela den svensk militären. Du är inget annat för mig än ens ett mål. Jag kommer att ta bort dig från jordens yta med en precision som är helt osynliga, märk mina ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga skit till mig via Internet? Så du kanske tror lura ass. vid skrivande stund vi kontaktar min hemliga nätverk av spioner runt hela Sverige och din IP spåras just nu så du kan förbereda dig för stormen, din mite. Stormen som helt utplåna den lilla spinkiga sak du kallar ett liv. Du är så jävla död unge. Jag kan vara var som helst när som helst och döda dig i över sju hundra sätt, och det är bara med mina bara händer. Jag är inte bara utbildning i obeväpnad hand till hand bekämpa, men jag har också tillgång till hela den svensk flottan arsenal och kommer att använda den till fullo att utplåna dig olycklig ass från jordens yta, din lilla skit. Om ni bara hade vetat vad ohelig hämnd din "smarta" lilla kommentar skulle överge dig, skulle du förmodligen ha hållit käften. Men du gjorde det, skulle det inte, och nu måste du betala priset, du stor idiot. Jag kommer jävla ilska på dig och dränka dig i den. Du är fan död åt helvete din jävla unge.

Clinton PDF dump
1/7

that'd be awesome. Please report to /cfg/ if there is anything new or interesting

They have donated shitloads too.

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/taxpayers-75m-to-clinton-foundation/news-story/0d42d915182072cd3f208d7906f4bc02

2/7

3/7

4/7

Trump will win

5/7

Sven... You are not in Cred Forums now, please respect the unwritten rules.

Lenge leve snus!

6/7

And 7/7

Thank you.
Would you post them into our thread too, please?

Clinton Norway PDF

sli.mg/a/PdhoWX

Do you suspect what Norway could get in return. Or maybe some big Norway companies?

Sweden too tried to influence the Clintons through financial support to the foundation. In our case, sanctions against Iran hurt Swedish export, Ericsson and Volvo among others, and then avoid fines for breaking this sanction.

>Bill Clinton’s foundation set up a fundraising arm in Sweden that collected $26 million in donations at the same time that country was lobbying Hillary Rodham Clinton’s State Department to forgo sanctions that threatened its thriving business with Iran, according to interviews and documents obtained by The Washington Times.

>As the money flowed to the foundation from Sweden, Mrs. Clinton’s team in Washington declined to blacklist any Swedish firms despite warnings from career officials at the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm that Sweden was growing its economic ties with Iran and potentially undercutting Western efforts to end Tehran’s rogue nuclear program, diplomatic cables show.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/2/clinton-foundations-sweden-fundraising-arm-cashed-/
swedish source;
dn.se/ekonomi/svenska-pengar-till-clinton-stiftelse-skulle-hindra-iransanktioner/

*Norwegian

but of course sir, I am all over /cfg/ and have been a follower for a very long time, It was time I participated.

I'm a couple of people away from Mr. Traasdal (TAPAD) also. I'll dig into that much more, I've met him a couple of times also, nothing suspicions yet, but the Chelsea link was very interesting and I'll dig further.

His sale of the company is not suspicious (I'll say), he has been working to sell it for a long time and his Norwegian network is gigantic in the startup/entrepreneural society.
And start up something to sell it, is the way to do it.
Knowing influential people is the best hack doing so.
Now he is a influential dude, and every body wants to know him cause of the money after the sale.

Telenor on the other hand has been some way dirty on getting into countries to start there business. Telenor bought his company...

Aker has a big shipyard in Philly.
Kongsberg Group (Gov. owned) is big in high-high-tech shit like satellites, missiles, guidance systems.
Nammo (owned by Kongsberg) feeds NATO with ammunition.
- Ref. Kongsberg and the US

NSA 9-eyes coop. is also a link between the US and us.

I'm digging

>Telenor
THIS MAY BE IT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telenor#Bangladesh

It connects to the Yunus narrative

thank you sir, all these hints are worth looking at. Great work

THIS IS NOTHING! DON'T LISTEN TO THE ARTIC JEW!!!

SAGE & REPORTED

Only niggers care about unimportant shit, are you a nigger?

thx for bumping

I did a few contracts for Kongsberg making underwater radar buoys last year, able to stay at 2k meter depths picking up stuff

Nobel Peace Prize winner Professor Muhammad Yunus was not happy with Telenor and he threatened to sue Telenor for not upholding there intentional deal. They where to sell stock down to 38%, but owned 64%.

bdnews24.com/business/2006/12/08/telenor-says-it-needn-t-let-yunus-control-firm

Give me the short story on the Yunus narrative, please. Thx

Maybe to pick up HUGIN when it fails ?

Damn... 2k meters...!

You know we are in a bad spot when it is fucking Dagbladet that digs up the real dirt

eh, det er ikke viktig på et hoyt plan.

men det er underlig å see politiske allianser med amerikanske venstreside og norske venstreside.

kommunister på hoyt plan DNC i usa, og så ser man at stoltenberg og andre deltar på deres konferanser.

det er absolutt ikke en onsket utvilking, når man vet at venstresiden er slue og samarbeider internasjonalt.

Dagbladet is a leftist publisher, owned by jewish schibsted media.

they wouldn't report on this unless it won't lead anywhere.

same with the so called panama-papers "leak", they are targeting specific people who are high up in the political climate on right side primarily.

2K if i recall correctly, made thousands of em with Chinese aluminium

>schibsted
Hah, Aller media owns Dagbladet. Schibsted owns VG, get your facts straight.

It is leftish alright, but it is not owned by schibsted unlike VG and Aftenposten. DB is owned by Aller Holding. So maybe it will lead somewhere?

and people say we live in a place where corruption is rare.
please.
Put them all into ovens already.
FUCK THESE TRAITORS

Interesting enough, DB got flak in 2011 for posting a cartoon comparing palastine to holocaust. Maybe it is not as (()) as we thought?

Basically he's Indian/Bangladeshi billionaire and philantropist. You can call him Indian Soros and you wouldn't be too wrong. He owns/founded family of Grameen companies, see pic related. He got bank that offers microfunds to start some business or whatever. That is usually directed toward poor women.

All of it might be connected to human trafficking. What to do if someone really really poor can't pay back that loan?

We don't have too much on him

Look at this
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Yunus/

dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/donations-from-govt-to-clinton-foundation-sparks-scandal-in-norway/#ixzz4JfpxiCcu

anti-israeli sentiments is very widespread in norway. if you're too young to remember, AP and the entire left goverment boycotted israel for a long period of time.

i'm not even sure that boycott ever ended.

lol

nope.

VG and DB are owned by the same people.

hostile takeover (buying out all stocks) happend like ~2 years ago.

it was unironically enough, not reported as much as it should have been.

Formally aller media and schibsted media as. are not the same, but they are indeed owned by the same people.

there's only one newspaper (physical) left in norway that is not owned by these jews.

Norway support micro funds in Bangladesh, I´ll try to find some

Not sure if I am too young or didn't pay enough attention, when was this?

source for that claim, or do I just have to look for myself?

which would that be?

dagbladet.no/nyheter/2006/01/05/453899.html

nrk.no/norge/norsk-boikott-av-israel-1.1825380

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boikott_av_Israel_i_Norge

I read it at E24, but i found out because i actively track the stock market, and VG/DB have had long-term value potential until this take-over happend. I think E24 is technically owned by the same people, and is considered a finacial blog.

jeg er litt usikker om det finnes noen artikkeler om dette lengre, fordi det var veldig kontroversielt, tror konkuransetilsynet var kritisk til det på ett pungt også.

nrk.no/dokumentar/fanget-i-mikrogjeld-1.7402830

"The documentary tells the poor to harsh collection methods from Grameen Bank, which has received 400 million in aid from Norway"

thanks for spoonfeeding! Gonna have to look around myself

thank you, great find.

bump

>Yunus

nrk.no/urix/grameen-bank-avviser-kritikk-1.7410626

Bangladesh-based Grameen Bank denies that there was any wrongdoing in connection with the Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhammad Yunus transferred over 600 million Norwegian aid money.

But a few years earlier moved Yunus aid money given by Norway, Sweden and other countries to the newly created Grameen Kalyan whose purpose was something completely different from providing microcredit, according to Brennpunkt.

Something stinks.

Dirtying one of the most corruption-free democracies. I hope Trump doesn't pardon her, I hope Obama doesn't pardon her - she needs to go to jail.

Can Trump /un/pardon someone?

Minister of Foreign Affairs Borge Brende and HRC. Something happened in 2014, Norway started to give 3x the amount in donations.

dagbladet.no/2015/05/06/nyheter/hegnarno/okonomi/clinton/39039704/

1more bump

Dumping Norway

Something is fishy in Norway. People haven't talked about the Norway connection much, but they have contributed an inordinate amount to the CF. Why?
>thelocal.no/20160704/norways-funding-of-clinton-foundation-under-scrutiny
>newsinenglish.no/2016/05/30/norway-buying-itself-influence/

>i.sli.mg/qhgE1g.png
- Norwegian press says: Donations to the Clinton Foundation by the GON (Government of Norway) were against the law
- The CF has wanted to structure its sources from the GON in a way that the received amount appeared to be significantly smaller than it really is
- The reason for this was that the GON has a law limiting the amount of outgoing donations
- They have used the well-known "smurfing" technique to achieve this - they have cut the amount into several smaller pieces
- More on this on thelocal.no and Dagbladet

The Government of Norway has used "smurfing" to send $90,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation - much more than they could have legally donate. The maximum amount of donations the government can make in a year is restricted in their constitution.

dagbladet.no/nyheter/pengedryss-over-clinton/60264257
First quick translation (will read more, but thought I'd post this as it summaries it I think).
Dagbladet article summary (snippets from article).

Regarding the foundation to Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton wanting to replace diesel-aggregate with wind and solar power.

Norwegian foreign-minister Borge Brende had a strong wish to give money to this project. The wish was so strong that he according to an internal Norad-report (Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation) elected to ignore his own policy.

The money was promised to the project when Borge Brende and Erna Solberg (prime-minister) met Bill Clinton 29. June 2015.
Norway, Saudi-Arabia and Australia is the three countries that according to the Clinton-foundation contributes most money.

In the period 2007 to 2015 did Norway contribute 584 million kroner to the Clinton-foundation according to Norad. The next three years have Norway promised further 92 million kroner.
>584 million kroner = ~67,8 million USD when I checked today value
>92 million kroner = ~10.7 million USD

>The point where Borge Brende was breaking policy is that Norway have declared what countries we are going to help, and the Clinton-foundation project is outside this scope.
The Clinton-foundation was asked that the money given by Norway wasn't channeled to those three countries because those countries haven't been cleared for receiving aid by the OECD.

List of meeting between Norwegian parliament members and Clinton-family members. Meeting between Hillary Clinton and foreign-minister Borge Brende is not included in list.
(DD.MM.YYYY)
>Note: I'm not 100% sure on the translation of minister posts.

>25.05.2007
Bill Clinton is in Norway for a conference and has meeting with prime-minister Jens Stoltenberg
>26.09.2007
Prime-minister Jens Toltenberg meets Bill Clinton during a meeting at the Clinton-foundation in New York
>20.09.2011
Jens Stoltenberg meets Bill Clinton during a meeting at the Clinton-foundation in New York
>23.09.2012
Development-minister Hekki Holmås meets Bill Clinton at the Clinton-foundation in New York
>26.09.2012
Jens Stoltenberg meets Bill Clinton in New York
>12.02.2013
Bill Clinton meets prime-minister Jens Stoltenberg in Oslo and development-minister Heikki Holmås in Oslo
>18.12.2013
Borge Brende meets Chelsea Clinton in New York
>21.11.2014
Borge Brende leads a meeting regarding renewal (swapping form old to new ?) of old barbecues(?) and stoves with Hillary Clinton
>29.06.2015
Bill Clinton is in Norway and meets Borge Brende
>30.06.2015
Bill Clinton visits Erna Solberg and Borge Brende in the prime-minister residence
>01.07.2015
Bill Clinton is in Norway and visits Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Norad
>12.05.2016
Borge Brende meets Bill Clinton at the Clinton-foundation in New York

There is a couple of hits on Clinton when searching the ministry of foreign affairs.
>regjeringen.no/en/search/id86008/?term=clinton

Think this is the article referenced in Dagbladet
>regjeringen.no/en/topics/foreign-affairs/development-cooperation/chai_cci/id2501149/

Norvég Civil Alap (~Norwegian Civilian Found).
It is well known here that they are backed by Soros. They tried manipulating Hungarian politics by "donating" to Hungarian "NGO"s.

We know the Clintons have close ties with the Chinese. And that as DOG said, they were into green energy together with the Government of Norway (GON).
This could be a clue:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Børge_Brende

>chesdata.com/climatecalendar/CalendarItem.aspx?EventCalendarID=2306&HideCloseButton=No&ShowMPText=No
H.E. Tord Lien, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Kingdom of Norway

Norway; Statoil's US lobbying started in 05 and consistent since. Doesn't look like any Norway lobby before 05.
Wilbur Ross (rescued and brought into Amalgamated) is in Navigator Holdings for 350 million, #1 hold. Navigator transports liquid natural gas by sea so could be part of the plan to have Norway supply Europe.
Also from Norway lobby: Nordic Ammunition, Kongsberg Def penguin missile, Axnes Aviation. High density devices.

Went to verify on opensecrets.org. Nordic Ammunition shows up in cache results but not the active site. Opensecrets also has Statoil lobbying in 2001 actually.

Here is Statoil stats:
>opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000057172

Axnes
>opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000047564

Kongsberg Gruppen
>opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000046145

Here is Ross buying into Nav
>reuters.com/article/navigatorholdings-ipo-idUSL4N0J530Z20131121

Also here is him rescue buying Amalgamated since I think that still doesn't have a source. >bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-10/how-wilbur-ross-and-ron-burkle-rescued-union-owned-amalgamated-bank

English documents on Clinton Foundation on Gov site:
>regjeringen.no/en/search/id86008/?term=clinton foundation

Norwegian documents on Clinton Foundation at Gov site:
>regjeringen.no/no/sok/id86008/?term=clinton foundation

The government is trying to say that they don't donate to The Clinton Foundation but rather they have a cooperation with Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) and Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI). Guessing this in reality is only semantics and a subsidiary of the Clinton Foundation still is part of the machinery that The Clinton Foundation is.

"[...] the Clinton Foundation receives no funding from Norway. Norwegian aid money goes to helping the world's poor and foster development. They do not go to donations to the Clinton Foundation to Dagbladet creates the impression.

In 2007 initiated the then coalition government cooperation in health and climate with two independent foundations, Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) and the Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI). This collaboration continued under this government."
>regjeringen.no/no/aktuelt/dagbladet_clinton/id2509921/
>translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&u=https://www.regjeringen.no/no/aktuelt/dagbladet_clinton/id2509921/

thanks for the dump

Archived, got to leave!

archive.fo/zitpc