Superpower by 2100

Tell me everything you know about India's history and what do you think India would be like in the next 100 years?

I'm curious to know what Cred Forums actually thinks.
Also
>Poo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/ins-vikramaditya-gas-leak-two-dead-2846078/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

India has the best national anthem, listen to this - youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Cricket lovers, top boys, mad friendly

You didn't read properly.
I asked, >Tell me everything you know about India's history and what do you think India would be like in the next 100 years?

Not what are India's like?

>2100
Upping the estimate eh? Next year you will be superpower by the year 3000

POO LOO

Five minutes in after we say something nice and they're already calling us eternal Anglo...

inferiority complex much?

Hello. You may know me as Heinrich Krügermann, or not, I really don't care and it doesn't matter here, anyway.
What matters though is my country, Germany, to be exact.
You see, after the second world war, there has been a massive influx of immigrants in my country and the aryan population is falling down rapidly.
Now I am asking for the original aryan's (Indians) help to repopulate this country and take our women and men.
>inb4 they can't take the poo to the loo
Stop with the memes, already. We all know that the only guys shitting on the sidewalks are the poorest of Indians, and only the richer ones will be able to travel to Germany.
This is a plea to all original aryans:
Germany needs YOUR help to maintain the race in the west.

US Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2

If india starts to poo in loo it could be a 1st world civilisation by 2100

Hahahahahahaha

>India
>Superpower

Pick one. I have never encountered such a disgusting filth of humans. The only reason the population is so high dumb counters probably count the shit on the streets as indians. There is no way in hell that uneducated filthy hellhole of a sub continent will ever be remotely successful.

Go drink cow piss Pajeet

I know that it was conquered by foreigners and held oppressed for almost 100 years. Furthermore that it will likely be inevitably locked in by a Paki-Sino Alliance and stands a likelier chance of fracturing than the far more synthetic state called China.

In 100 years India will be China's bitch.

Surely, i'll give my brahmin genes to some German woman. What would i get in return?
((hand rubbing intensifies)

Nope.

India is a mullticultural paradise, meaning a lot of low IQ people are within the borders.

A lot of smart people in India, but too may dumb ones to become a superpower.

Why strive for superpower when can settle for superpooper..

True.
After all we are the ones who lost the last four wars with Pakistan, right? (It's the opp)
Also a war between the US and China is more likely. You know that.

We can kick them out, it's legal for the goverment to do so. It's a long topic, it'll take a long time to explain you in detail. In short, it can happen. It's not impossible

Anglos have demonstrably contributed more to the world than any other civilisation to date.
God knows how squalid your country would be without British guidance.

I actually like anglos, they are the only ones whom i can trust to do my business with.

I dunno much can happen in nearly a hundred years. There will be at least several wars by then one of which India could be involved in thereby reducing it's primary asset which is people. Technically India could be a superpower when it comes to potential military might much like China. You have a large population that have the potential to be armed by the government in an emergency situation. So if a nigguh would invade you would count as a superpower for the purposes of fighting off an invasion.

Just throw the bucket in while you're at it M80.

>what do you think India would be like in the next 100 years
India will be exactly like in this very related video

India does have its good points.

You guys were alright at one point, but now you've all literally gone to shit.

Shit makes the land fertile and in the future that tree that has grown up gives you sweet fruits.

I wish you luck Grandpa, hope you will became world superpower soon. Daisuki.

>Your daily reminder that the poo in loos are literally fighting a war against poo, and losing it.
>Four persons, including two naval sailors and two civilian workers, inhaled toxic gas while maintenance work was being undertaken in the Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) Compartment [on board the Aircraft carrier Vikramaditya ]

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/ins-vikramaditya-gas-leak-two-dead-2846078/

Seriously is that some god-tier shopping or real ?

just poo in the loo already.

go back to india and stop taking our jobs here.

Really not surprised by this. Like, at all. Good read though, Pajeets will defend this.

It's real, also Mein Kampf is the best selling book in India.

I'm in India.

A FUCKING WHEEL

It's the Ashoka Chakra.
The Ashoka Chakra is a depiction of the Buddhist Dharmachakra, represented with 24 spokes. It is so called because it appears on a number of edicts of Ashoka, most prominent among which is the Lion Capital of Sarnath which has been adopted as the National Emblem of the Republic of India.

I'd would choose the Indian flag instead of the US flag because I think it's much better and meaningful.

>Its an asshole
Leaving the Empire was the biggest mistake you could have ever made. You should have at least given it another 50 years like Hong Kong did so we could fully civilise you.

Excellent. Stay there.

It's your own fault that you aren't here, if you wouldn't have treated sub humans like subhumans maybe you would still be here if you did something like sterilization to them. In 'Mein Kamph' Hitler even said that he liked British rule in India. But after all, i don't support British rule in India and i won't at any cost cuz muh freedom

Some Indians are not so bad, but better to develop India. It's what Nehru wanted.

I don't care about what Nehru or some other person said. I'm here because i know that, i was planning to go to the US but i didn't in the end.

RAMP.

I fucking hated you guys in Empire Total War as the Maratha Confederacy. Fuckers would always declare war on what ever faction I was playing as for no reason at all.

I thought it was meant to be a superpower by 2025. Why is the date going up, Poo in Loo?