Letterman jackets

Reminder that if you didn't earn one of these in highschool, you will never amount to anything.

Only people who lettered in something in highschool can post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sNuyWXKDr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a faggot or underagefor thinking anything in high school matters
t. Football letterman

>did varsity rowing in highschool in Florida
>team didn't have Letterman jackets because it was too hot to wear them for 11/12 months out of the year

I had one for chess club.

>amerishits judge people based on jackets

They never stood a chance

I beat up a popular Chad and stole his. Wore it around rest of the year. He never asked for it back.
Does that count?

What's a Letterman jacket? I want in any clubs or sports is anything at all I'm.school, I saw people wearing them but I would drink a lot so I kept to myself

I lettered in robotics and academic decathlon.

this, such a stupid country it's unbelievable

I wore my girlfriend's letterman jacket from our rival school.

dropped out my freshman year and just got a ged instead

youre a fucking retard if you stayed in highschool for 4 years

He wasn't a Chad if a Cred Forums NEET kicked his ass.

4 years varsity state championship jacket holder for tennis.

Lol what a fag. Women must have been all over you.

>Only people who lettered in something in highschool
Lettering, like doing the text in comics, or calligraphy?

'murican is like another language sometimes.

It basically means you played a sport in high school

>Leatherman jackets
FUCKYOU

For my sport you had to win the tri-County in order to qualify for a letter jacket.

You get them from sports unless you some faggot academic then I guess you get one but no one gives a Fuck about academics

It changes from sport to sport but yeah you had to be half-way decent to qualify to get one

I didn't, my daughter has. Starting Varsity Volleyball as a freshman. Currently leading her league in blocks. Makes me a proud father. She is varsity in 3 sports as a Sophomore and I bought her her letterman's jacket on Labor Day. The important thing is my lineage is growing stronger

>Got one for playing Vasity Soccer and Track n Field
>Won state
>Ordered smallest mens size
>still didnt fit me.

Th...Thanks Grandpa McDow and Grandpa Scharf

kill me

> Soccer
They give one for sucking dick now?

>Only people who peaked in highschool can post in this thread.

I lettered but didnt get the faggy jacket

Why waste that much money on something nobody cares about?

>GED
>calls others retards

Yeah, your Dad was a great coach.

Did you cut his wrists

VERTICALLY?

Most of the owners are faggots today. I'm glad I didn't have that.

i got done with school 4 years before everyone else did

highschool is a waste of time

>Giving a fuck about high school after high school
Even grown men who obsess over video games aren't as pathetic as the sadsacks that peak in high school.

If you distant people to think you are a faggot why did you play soccer instead of an adult sport? Children play kickball.
Mommy didn't want you to get hurt?

Posting in shart in mart thread.

Such a great topic for politics.

Right, if you're so privileged and accomplished by the time you finish high school, then what the hell are you doing on Cred Forums?

Nobody really gives a fuck about them unless ur a slut or a fag I lettered in wrestling

> lettering in american football

Try playing on a 1st XV rugby team playing some of the best teams in the country against blokes who are built like brick shithouses. Until then, your wee jacket might as well be a pink bow.

>Thinks people in high school still wears these

OP is a sad, old, wrinkly man, telling "the kids" what is and isn't cool. Just die, oldie.

>Caring about anything highschool
You have to be at least 18 to post here kiddo.

And before you say "y-you didn't letter in anything you filthy NEET", I lettered in marching band. Is it a sport? No, not really. It is, however, a test of your mental endurance because you can only spend so long with band kids before you completely fucking lose it.

>why did you play soccer instead of an adult sport?

What was the alternative? Ruby has no clubs nor teams in my state, Hockey are for Leafs, Football, Basketball, and Boxing is for niggers, and Baseball are for Northeastern drunks. Have you ever seen a 5'7 football or basketball player?

But honestly, it was not for any of the reasons above, It is because I've lived in 5 different countries. Literally the whole planet plays soccer. Have a problem with that? pin your insecurities on your madden game Jamal.

I didn't have a letterman.

I have a degree in Cyber Security. I make 6 figures. I own a Camaro SS 45th Anniversary Edition, a Corvette, a Hellcat, a GT350, and have the 2017 Camaro ZL1 pre-ordered. I live in a $440k house with a pool, in a gated community. All of this with no debt except for the house payment.

But I guess that all means nothing because I didn't have a letterman. Fuck me I guess.

>marching band
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

pics of cars or didnt happen

I needed an art credit and I can't draw for shit. Sue me.

>Falling for the motorized jew

Underage please leave

>need an art credit
>joins a club that takes atleast 4 years of prior musical training

I bet you were a faggy tuba player.

Reminder that if your school had these jackets you are not allowed to call yourself white. Literally only poor people and white trash schools EVER used varsity jackets.

lol alright

Still reliving that time you scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while in Polk High, Al?

This faggt probably likes football. You know soccer is the best sport out there and unlike most sports you actually have to be smart to play it. That's why hardly any niggers play soccer they, can't understand the strategy behind it. But ok keep jacking off the black bull line backers. Cuck!

In order to play a varsity sport, the athletic department has to send you a letter of invitation.

Only those washed up losers who never amounted to anything post high school give a shit about them. Fucking embarrasing user.

Then what happened when you woke up?

Nope, percussion. Also it wasn't a club it was a class.

Could I have picked a different class? Sure, but then I wouldn't have gotten to be on T.V. multiple times. Also I got to go to all the football games at no cost to me.

Gee Peg, it beats reliving what I had to do to create the delinquent failures we call our kids.
>Studio audience goes nuts

>Did fencing for four years
>Never got fucking anything
Kill yourself please thank you.

Fucking leaf

And yet you're still bitter about being a loser in high school

Reminder that you live in the same nation as this faggot:

Thanks OP for the /r9k/ tier thread faggot

Anybody that didn't get one in high school can place an order at pic related.
I recommend the all black.

fucked your mom, probably

waddup faggit?

Not all sports deserve lettermans. Cross country is not a sport, don't walk around with a cross country letterman unless you can supplement it with track.

>180 dollars for a fucking jacket

ive worn the same clothes since 8th grade, im in college now

how can people afford this shit

In Europe the only people that wear this are total fucking faggots

Anyhow, can someone explain this? You get a school jacket if you won a tournament or something?

How do you earn that meme jackets?

>high school
>important
You should kill yourself t. Letterman

by not being a broke as shit nigger?

Your pasty faggot ass has nothing on our niggers. They would kill you

niggers are the ones who spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on nothing but clothing

this one nigger in my english class wears nothing but designer clothes, told me he has no job and that his mom's welfare pays for all of it

>tfw lettered twice in academics

Lettered in HS all four years in XC and Track.

4:12 miler, 9:31 2 miler, 15:41 in the 5k, 1:57 in the 800.

> Academics
Who cares?

>varsity rowing
my fuckin boy. i thought id be the only one

>ive worn the same clothes since 8th grade, im in college now
That's probably a bad thing.

$170 is just fine - there are much cheaper jackets. These have thick lining, are tough, and look awesome.
My whole wardrobe is this jacket, Gap selvedge jeans and various blank model 5301 tees from Alstyle. And some Air Max Nikes - because I love Bill "If you have a body you're an athlete" Bowerman.

the qt korean girl that sucked my dick win I won state championship for the debate team for us

Lol I just went to my Class of 1986 reunion.

I played sports and never lettered in any of them. I was also a geek before the term was in the dictionary.

So there I am at the party. I look great. I'm in a bespoke suit. I pulled up in my Porsche convertible. I managed to get a couple of non STEM degrees. I managed to leave the small town.

I'm a low key type of person in real life and frequently dress in a ripped up pair of jeans and a T shirt. Appearances don't really matter to me. What matters to me is people being real.

So as the jocks that lettered in high school are doing their best to equate their early peaking to life goals such as holding a job, failing marriages, or being objectively judged as having any sort of recent success- I didn't say much.

Eventually they ran out of nothing recent to brag about - and someone who was a former Big Man On Campus and 3 time Letterman asked about me and if I had really come close to their "Superior" track record.

I told them not much had happened. Got married once and still am. I have a great kid. I don't live in my home town. I hiked the Appalachian Trail. Managed to get two degrees and four minors. And managed to retire in 2001.

I spend my time doing charity work, living in a huge mansion, driving my cars for fun and spending around 30 days a year vacationing on property at Walt Disney World.

So yeah that letter jacket is a great predictor of life trajectories.

I paid their bar tabs for them. Let's see where the are at next reunion.

My dude, that's a t-shirt

Varsity debate?
lettered 3 years

I'd rather just a buy a nice bomber instead

And you apparently didnt go to english class you fucking mongol!

Fat loser detected. How many times did you actually cry at the fact that no one would care if you lived or died??

I'm a highschool dropout and I'm posting in your thread, suck my giant bad at math cock!

I'm not trying to take away from your achievements, but getting lettered for debate just doesn't sit right dude.

They used to give those out for performing arts too. I never got one and I've done better than most of the jocks who did.

Lettered in tennis and cross country skiing.

Didnt bother getting the jacket because A) we couldn't afford it and B) didn't care enough. It means absolutely nothing after high school anyway.

it's from before

>there are people who *didn't* do sports in high school in America

This explains so fucking much. Here sports is mandatory in school and most people are in at least one club privately.

I played football for all 4 years, never got a lettersman jacket since I wasn't gonna pay 300+ dollars for jacket that could only be relavent in high school. Besides, I fucking hated the high school I went to.

>NAFTA compliant style
Fucking NAFTA mandates the style of t-shirts?

t. burger flipper

I had one for debate, but never got it because...well...who the fuck wears one for debate.

Bashing SJW faggots in rounds and why a strong millitary and control is good is worth a letter imho

You get the jacket for being in varsity something and get patches for each program you were in.

>tfw got 13 letters
step the fuck up Cred Forums

These are generic bulk tees. For instance, if you go to a concert or event of any kind that has a merchandise booth, you'll find Alstyle tees with various prints on them. UK too, these tees end up across the globe.

NAFTA compliant means that acts touring NA won't have to pay duties to sell merchandise in the various countries.

Manlet

>why waste that much money?
>jacket literally costs less than $100

This.

Seemed like every team had at least 2 7 foot tall, 300 pound niggers.

Agreed, in the uk we judge people on whether they wear a burka or not

>won states for soccer in 2008 and 2010
>2010 was the year we won the national championship

Guess what school I went to

I don't know about you, but at my son's highschool I still see people wearing them. Although we are in the great state of Texas.

I don't spend my money on Cheetos and steam gifts for girls who I'll never meet like you Autismo

shut up beta, you got stripped of all your lunch money every week

kill yourself Steve from Philadelphia

Are you completely unfamiliar with the past 100 years of American culture?

>Boxing is for niggers

lol attitudes like that show why you are a virgin

I could've lettered due to my academics (top 3% in class), but my mom was too cheap to spend 80$ on a jacket I would never wear after school. She also didn't get me a class ring either

>I paid their bar tabs for them
why

Yeah, okay bud.
They don't mean shit, and I lettered in lacrosse. My buddy got one for football and all he did was film the games. This was at a private school that was top ranked in the highest division of the state.

This. Jogging is an exercise, not a sport.

>mfw only trashy Mexicans and nigger mallrats wore those

>he fell for the wearable Jew

if you letter in anything you are a freak and a loser.

sure buddy

stfu you're trashy

The fuck is varsity?

Is it some fancy ass term for reasonable estimate contest?

At least we don't have gay ass obscure names for all our shit in school here

You're a leaf, your words hold no weight here, bud.

If they existed for music I would have had one. All I got is a plaque

Am grill who only went to high school for a month.

I hate myself for not going and also hate myself for thinking my school colors were terrible, whereas now I think they're fucking awesome: Black and orange. Halloween colors.

Fuck 15 - 18 year old me. Fuck you, bitch. You suck cock. Now you will never get a cool as fuck letter jacket from your town's pride and joy REEEEEE

What the fuck is that?

I have never heard of anyone winning some gay ass looking jacket like that anywhere in BC or even rest of Cuckada

Some ugly ass "made in China" jacket that won't fit 2 years later? Why not give out plaques or something like that

My best male friend has that issue to this day. Not only is he a manlet (5'4), his waist is literally 20 inches. 20. inches.

He wears a size 0-1 in women's. Hi, Julian.

most of the folks I know that lettered are pumping gas or selling cars, while all the " losers" became doctors or engineers.

>I have never heard of anyone winning some gay ass looking jacket like that anywhere in BC or even rest of Cuckada

It's an American thing. Competition has been watered down so retards can play so Jackets are the only thing the youth have left to brag about.

My schools sports were such shit having a letter didn't mean nothing. I was on varsity basketball and I sucked at basketball.

this is actually wrong. networking is the most important factor in securing a good job, and autists are the ones who end up pumping gas

>since 8th grade

Only 3 explainations for this shit
>you grew super fucking quickly to just above average and then stopped growing
>you're really fucking short and stopped growing
>(considering your financial capability and flag) you're a nigger that took 9 years of repeats to finish grade 8

>getting a letterman
>in central texas
Sure, let me just spend 120 dollars on a Jacket that I can wear maybe two months out of the year, and then if I wear it in college I'll just look like a fag who peaked in high school.

I didn't get a class ring either because it was also hideously expensive and didn't matter.

Nice!

>burger
>not knowing the goose isn't our official animal
>not knowing we hate the annoying fucking geese anyways

That picture is basically the equivalent of America nuking Toronto and Calgary. The rest of Canada would thank you

Where did you go to high school? Grease the musical?

Lettered in football and cross country. Was the captain of my rugby team. Never wore or even got the jacket tho because I'm not a complete douchebag

At my school, only some sports had them. And it was only like the top five Varsity players that were eligible for Letters. I remember they had to pass certain benchmarks after being ok'd by the coach.

I live near the Canadian border.

Fuck you and your obnoxious fucking geese. They never shut the fuck up. Literally as I'm typing this they are screaming their bloody fucking lungs out in the ponds surrounding my house.

FUCK YOUR GEESE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE youtube.com/watch?v=2sNuyWXKDr4

>GED

t. Subhuman Brainlet

>tfw I was varsity on the schools trap shooting team
>tfw I got a letter jacket for shooting
>tfw proud americlap

Why have US public schools become so shit?

Not making fun of you here I actually think it's very (((suspicious))). When they water everything down teach you more social propaganda than actual academics and don't even bother teaching you enough math or English skills to get into community college I'm immediately going to think (((they))) want to make you dumb and unable to support yourself so you are easier to control

>youre
>retard

Letter in national air rifle competition team.

t. someone who has never had any life problems, ever

Fuck your judgment. Good on them for getting their GED instead of wasting away. I got mine too after 6+ years of crippling anxiety, depression, and BPD. Got 100% on 3 of the 5 tests, 92% on the fourth, and...Well, let's not talk about what I got on the math one. It's not important. Sh-Shut up.

>my peak was in highschool and I will never amount to anything

Need clarification: Do you have to be competent at a certain level on the team to get the jacket or do you just have to be on the team?

you are probably like al bundy.

We hate them too. Don't worry

Look at least you don't live near Toronto or on the Alberta border (like me) you would have to deal with obnoxious SJW Muslim voting tier shits whose driving has actually caused deaths

Board of education and too many female teachers kek. A propaganda factory pushing out bullshit to a group of teachers who agree with the propaganda.

My cousin is a teacher and always posts about how she inserts her liberal bullshit into her lessons. Shit's disturbing.

>his athletic achievements stopped in High School

aww does baby find it too difficult to play a sport and keep a job? Or did your motivation end when mummy stopped attending your games?

I don't know about anymore but we got them in my senior year in 2004-2005. Ancient history, I know.

you still sound salty tho

Meh, I guess. But I've seen a few unmistakable SJWs walking around town recently. Thankfully, only like 3 but still. 3 too many. Not to jinx it but I'm glad my lesbian cousin and her girlfriend aren't feminazis and actually hate SJWs and feminism. Fucking based.

I got a shirt from winning a volleyball tournament in High School, does that count?

Oh good thing my hardcore christian parents made me go to a homeschool high "school" which was really a church where they taught retarded christian pseudo-science. Screwed me over for the rest of my life.

>couldn't get into any college because the church was't certified to give class credits, and didn't even keep grading records.
>forced to work a shitty job
>I even have good genetics, I'm pretty conventionally attractive, and I don't have any weird disabilities.
>I could have made it.

And no, I didn't get a fucking letterman. Churches don't give letterman jackets.

>a jacket will make you succesful
Just like a fedora will make you classy like the old days, right?

The idiocy I see from this place sometimes. You're just regurgitating what the Jewish movies told you about jocks vs nerds and that high school is the high point of your life. High school doesn't mean shit. The normie invasion is real. Have an anime reaction image for your troubles.

Did you at least get the end of an oar with your rowing teams/schools insignia on it, that was an off cut from the juniors fucking up?

>OP

Varsity track letter in Senior year. Fuck you

Jokes on you, my red r1 can beat all of your cars m8

ITT a bunch of faggots that probably paid $400 for a class ring and wear it every day into their 30's
god move on life is not the same once you're out of your teenage years

Letterman Jackets = target practice

I got a letter for varsity badminton

It wasn't as merit based as loyalty/attendance based, though letters were for starting competitors. You couldn't miss a practice or you'd lose starting position and your letter.

i bought one
is it about sports?
i can't catcha ball actually tho i'm an autistic hunk so i have it going for me

Yeah if it's one or two they're probably yours

Albertans are commies in cowboys clothing. They try to paint an image of everyone being "right wing" but their voting patterns and obnoxious rude tourists tell otherwise. People legitimately want to build a wall across BCs eastern border

Are you closer to the east or west?

>you will never attend an American High School
>you will never be on the football team and go to the diner to get milkshakes with your sweetheart and take her to the drive in theatre for your first date

I accidentally replied to myself instead of you.