IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Where is the damn thread?!?!

Deutsche Bank just shit the bucket today!!!!

THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME LEFT.

ARM YOURSELVES AND STOCK UP ON FOOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/finance?cid=673474
youtube.com/watch?v=gkmXLmRVWWU
youtube.com/watch?v=tn4Pw74aXuY
youtube.com/watch?v=kJDephpcCZA
youtube.com/watch?v=hDIbYXM2jK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm all stocked up....anybody know of a decent leveraged inverse ETF with DB and other EU banks?

BUMP

Why did the cut off the relevant numbers? It's not dead yet user its just continuing to be shitty.

google.com/finance?cid=673474

Here is the link to see for yourselves.

It's not looking good for Europe

It didn't fair too well in the US either

The slide is real.

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=gkmXLmRVWWU

Get ready for an attack on the SWIFT system.

GHA was right.

>down 8%
It's nothing yet. Not unless the trend continues

Elaborate, this sounds interesting

Tell a financial illiterate what this means in time that matters, ie next two weeks.

This

Swift is the last chest piece

About fucking time.

Crash it with no survivors.

>Shaky bank
>Shaky economy
>Shaky country
>Sudden drop of 8%
>Nothing
It is totally happening senpaifamalam

this

Nothing is Happening.

Just a sudden drop of -9.5%, nothing to see here

Groundhog user kept saying there would be a cyber attack on banking systems right after a market collapse.

It would be chalked up to an enemy nation as a means for war, but in reality it's sanctioned by the government in order to prevent a run on banks.

Considering the whole "shadow brokers" selling NSA tools, and recent attacks on the SWIFT system already stealing millions, I'd say it has some merit.

It's not even at its 52 week low.

Go back to sleep.

Well shit
also bump

8% in a day is a bad day
8% everyday for a few days is something to worry about.

DOWN INTO THE GROUND

Going down faster than a steel beam in jet fuel

What is happening

You need to import more refugees to save your banks m8

banks aside, are we in a recession? Official GDP figures here grow by like 0.8% but the real economy seems to get worse everyday

>google.com/finance?cid=673474
can someone explain SWIFT?

It's a nightmare, Franz. The kind where you try to run, but everything is moving in slow motion.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn4Pw74aXuY

This. The bank seems very instable. Could crash in next months

8% in one day for a bank that is going down for some time now may very well be a catalyst of this.

>maybe if I set a longer time span it'll turn out to be something nor-

Oh

Take a look at the year chart nigga

It's down to half of what it was, and from two years ago, it's like a forth of that, they've literally been failing in slow motion, gradually accumulating the liabilities of all of Europe in its giant yeast incrusted folds. It's financial far has now fused to the couch, and is only kept alive because the pressure of its body holds the skin in place. Now the Dept of Justice is kicking the obese bank off the couch, only to find that all of its organs are about to spill over the Schnitzel Doritos on the floor.

Oh no what should I do

This just confirms no interest rate hike.

Germany wont let it fail.

Little dogs, little dogs,
barking at a paper moon.

Peasants of the kingdom,
thinking the scraps come soon.

Jesters acting like the kings,
Trying to predict all sorts of things.

Cred Forums walks along in the dark,
Little dogs, little bite, little bark.

Can we capitalize off of this? Should we buy german stock now??

Germany has no money after assistance to EU bankrupts and revival of economy through immigration fallen flat on it's face. Germany can't help such a massive institution now and since brexit there is literally nobody who could do this for them.

this is because Obama is trying to steal from DB, not a big deal.
In fact, was just at thier offices in NYC, there's absolutley nothing out of the ordinary going on.

Is this really significant in any way or just memes

THE NUMBERS
WHAT DO THEY MEAN

Isn't Deutsche Bank one of Trump's top lenders? How will this affect him

Call me when it goes below 10€. And after that I'll have to make a few calls myself.

>DB to pay $14 Bil for involvement in US mortgage crisis.
>Interest rates go up next week.
>DB with no liquidity, no solvency, increased volatility, and a guaranteed 10% market drop next week
No big deal lol

DB basically runs the entire US mortgage securities system. If they go down, usa banks and lenders are going to hurt too. Could be pretty catastrophic

You are in the wrong place for that my friend. Even /biz/ has gone to shit. Besides you should have bought your investments months ago

Still above 10eur. Who cares?

Therapeutic suicide

Money is the only source of unbiased news

wow importing all those niggers on credit really helped!

Someone explain to a retard what all these numbers mean

I'll make sure to make this thread next week

Nothing. Cred Forums is just being Chicken Little.

just bought 100 shares, did i do good?

I'm already pretty much cashed out, just wondering if anybody knew of a decent one to hop on for one last hurrah.

Enjoy the shitstorm guys

Wait whats happening? Why is it down?

>DB has 1.6 trillion worth of jewpaper
>but only $16 billion to back it up
>US SEC just gave them a $14 billion fine
>DB essentially worthless

CRASHING THIS UNION

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>clueless Cred Forumstards cheering on an obvious aggressive political move

Heres the deal you shits

>EU demands Apple to pay 13b in underpaid taxes
>US doesnt like that since it indirectly cuts into their tax revenue by hurting a domestic company
>better sue DB and not only that, demand an outrageous sum given their statue and how domestic banks were punished AND make the number public to hurt trust
>stock falls as a result

The independent country....

Jesus Fucking Christ look into this shit before you flip a lid.
This isn't even the lowest its been this month.

What happened?
Why did it go down?

>ait whats happening? Why is it down?

just a lawsuit coming up. Nothing big for the overall economy anyway. Hoped for something more serious... back to sleep

>cheering on an obvious aggressive political move

You make it sound like a bad thing. You krautniggers should burn for inviting millions of sandniggers to our beautiful continent.

As was predicted months ago.

I hope it continues to fall to the point where you can't afford Internet access anymore.

Tomato plants in and im heading for the bunker. See you guys in 6 months if civilization still exists

Shh, we're roleplaying here you fucking bong. Everyone in this thread is an economist and a banking expert obviously.

The problem is that demands on both sides are legitimate.

Only the demand that DB pay up is what will kill it.

this same thread was here months ago.
and it will be in another few

Normal reaction considering they were given a massive fine by the US DoJ.

It will go back to normal on Monday. Most of DB's exposure is in Euros anyway so that gives plenty of room for the ECB to cushion a fall.

Underrated

They didn't sue DB over the Apple thing.. they've been in talks for *years* about what a payment would look like.

Yes the opening position of the US Govt is a wee bit high... but regardless DB is going to be the EU whipping boy. Yuropoors will learn to not fuck with US OF A

see
Deutchse Bank is leveraged up to the eyeballs with debt. The SEC in the USA just slapped them with a $14b fine for mis-selling mortgage securities - $14b is roughly the total amount of money the bank has that isn't debt.

Anything that has to do with me?

Bumping

achyually i have insider knowledge that this is a plot to take down eu banks by us banks

anyone know when the US debt ceiling will have to be raised again?

i heard in oct, but i cant find anything at the moment

>krauts in charge of not blaming everyone else for their fuck ups
just stop it man, it is pathetic at this point

This is the same fuck tard that thought the badselfeater was some ancient cult.

What would US banks gain from it though?

It'll prob be tied to the continuing resolution that will be negotiated soon. Theyll kick the can to 11/12 DEC then the lame duck session will pass some bs budget that obama will sign in exchange for them looking the other way on him pardoning scores of dindu's

US Banks could purchase their distressed paper at fire sale prices. To include real estate and deposits.

so what happens if this bank is kill? tldr pls, never really been into economics. how does this eeffect uk?

Would it be that simple? I think Europe has some very strict rules on where local banks are allowed to operate. In fact it's one of the big issues with Brexit and how much access to Europe our banks would be allowed to have.

It's more than what was demanded from JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup or Morgan Stanley and they're all bigger banks than DB.

This is very obviously political and not fair.

DB wil get dissolved and bought up buy other banks, bail-in might occur which would take money from the German taxpayer

>Krauts fucking up once again

Just give up niggers, you aren't born to lead

that was purdy

The number and more importantly, making the number public, are as a result of Apple.

so no effect on the uk then? shit, rememberr what happened last time germanys economy went to shit? Buy shares in zyklon B!!!

Germany is too cucked to do anything like that again.

No shit it isn't fair, DB may be worth less but their exposure is larger than the big banks in 2008.

If nobody nips this in the bud now then the entire world economy goes down. Thanks Merkel.

Remove kebab.

There is literally not enough cash in the world to bail out DB.

Also, if DB goes down, Monte Paschi will follow.

Germany will drag Italy down with it.

with tpp corporations can function in other nations under the origin nations laws with origin nation funds and would not be bound by local or governmental laws though supposedly this is aimed at less developed nations to develop corporate infrastructure it could be used in theory in europe

How is Douche Bank relevant to me, a neet?

That's because the US fascists want to impose sanction on Deutche bank for 14 billion dollars.
Also because Europe is trying to fuck with Apple and US is revolting.
US fascist empire is the source of all evil.

You should be more worried about Intesa Sanpaolo and Unicredit going down than that small fish.

blame ZOG

a Cred Forumslack /biz/nitch told us this would happen in a Brexit thread, giving us hints on how to profit.

Something about how the EU central bank was buying junk corporate bonds

There were two or three cascading profit opportunities, I forget.

I need to hang out on /biz/ more? Redpill me on /biz/

again? is it real this time?

>(((nothing to see here, goyim)))
>(((Cred Forums is never right, goyim)))
Maybe you can fool the newfags.

they know their shit but i forget if the original crew who started the Cred Forumsbizgens/offsite biz is still here or out there making mad millions in their own private forum

Plus September halfway through and October's are historically when these crashes occur, no?

When you were born just in time to witness the fall of Germany

They've already given the signal. Expect a bloodbath come Monday. (pic/vid related)
youtube.com/watch?v=kJDephpcCZA

This. They have to pay 14 billion USD to the Department of Justice. That kind of news is bound to cause a massive sell-off. It will correct on Monday, but I am also bearish on their stock in the long-term anyway. The people working there have got to be checking out at this point, probably spending more time preparing their resumes than trying to fix their mess.

Holy shit they might actually be crashing it. It is just in time for the Shemitah year to end.

Hold on tight, this could get rough.

The concept of bail-in is fucking hilarious. It's literally the scene from South Park - banks can take your savings to stop themselves collapsing.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDIbYXM2jK0

They're not gonna pay 14b. I'd be surprised for them to even pay half, this is a too steep demand only meant to cause drama at the stock exchange and everything knows it.

Have a few bytes of kek

may KEKs will be.
but as I said.

Good point... it's why God invented Bribes.

I get what youre saying though.

Fun fact... when the US starts blanket trading with the UK... the EU will be more cooperative.

No.. the number being public is normal. The size of the number we are in agreement.

Between this and VW... can we trust anything kraut?

DAILY REMINDER

Soros shorted deutsche bank after brexit

>SHORT THE BANKS