Important Knowledge bombs

Hillary's Health is crumbling, So is her campaign and its management staff. Her polls are dropping rapidly and frankly her "supporters" are not actually going to physically vote for her.

Bill doesn't want Hillary to become president. The Clinton Foundation(something he loves & what he spent his post presidency building) would have to be shut down or weakened. He wants to spend time with his family & be around for his grandchildren.

The Obama's hate Hillary still and do not want her in the White house. The biggest reason is that it would erase there legacy. Also how even they know trump would be the better president(Obama wants to retire and relax on some golf courses(trump knows many good ones) at this point.)

Both Obama & Bill do not want Hillary to become president, but they don't mind her running her campaign into the ground rapidly.

The Media has effectively done financial suicide by doubling down for Hillary & the DNC.

More and more people on the "inside", are favoring Trump and want him to win.

CTR(Correct The Record) is not paying people doing the posting, only management & management is in shambles due to pressure from "the top".

The EU is going to break up very soon, People are taking there countries back & fighting back against the Soro's funded ISIS invasion of Europe.

The UN has effectively become the League of Nations 2.0, meaning that countries are going to rapidly be leaving it.

Watch the "world stage" carefully Cred Forums. All I'm saying is true or is in progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone screencap this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

If Obama doesn't want Crooked Hillary then why does he keep attacking Trump?

I have come to similar conclusions independently. The New World Order will be defeated because the people are waking up and political correctness is losing ground every day, making it easier to fight -them-.

Prove it

I don't believe the Obama part

There's a little button called print screen.
Found it? Now press that and crop it
and you can post it yourself! :D

>The Media has effectively done financial suicide by doubling down for Hillary & the DNC

This is also bullshit, the media gets money either way. Donors might be shit outta luck but the media isn't going to lose money

Part of the act for the public

The "NWO" implies positiveness.

There are many different globalist groups, the "old guys" are the ones who want to enslave humanity and all that sortof stuff.

The younger guys want more technological growth and things of that nature. You can't have "transhumanist" tech if the worlds destroyed after all.

Then you must have been sleeping during the 2008 run & all the internal shit she caused the Obama administration.

I already have. Pay attention to the Globalist "spider webs" and how things are connected.

Miracles in motion?

then why is Obama shilling for her so hard?

The MSM is becoming less and less popular. Pushing away viewership.

And to answer the question, how often do you pay attention to media companies stock & internal finances?

Ripple effects sometimes take time depending on the size of the body of water.

Who are you

He's really not.

Smiling on the outside, wondering why the fuck is her doing this for her on the inside.

Someone who understands things.

Just like how Feminism causing women to have children later in life, is whats causing the "autism explosion" among other social & biological problems for those children. Not vaccines.

More like the world is waking up from its SJW/PC culture/Globalist hangover.

From the average citizen, to the type of people who take vacations to the Bohemian Grove.

I've noticed this, this is why I haggle my girlfriend that I want to have children early

my brother and I are 10 years apart and he shows some of that "autism" but more of it is also we were brought up differently.
I think the early internet exposure is also a big thing in autism. I see so many parents give their toddlers fucking iPads and watching garbled up shit.

However, what I wanted to know is are you a regular man or someone inside.

shit, then it's like a vicious cycle, huh?
since autism causes feminism

>I think the early internet exposure is also a big thing in autism.

Bingo. Autism is a developmental disorder. Introverted kids who mostly stayed indoors are all basically autistic or full blown sociopaths because most of their social interaction comes from behind a screen where you don't have microexpressions and sheeeit from your counterpart.

Both ends up being disastrous for the Western World if you look at the long term repercussions

The Globalists are smart, but that does't mean they can't be stupid.......like really stupid.

Like even allowing Soros & his family to get the amount of power he has.

not so fast, its already begun canada, they are making one world religion in israel right now. The (((Pope))) is making this and going to make a world wide announcement.

>693▶
>Hillary's Health is crumbling, So is her campaign and its management staff. Her polls are dropping rap

this is common knowledge no offense op

to make fun of the spelling?

Not true & the concept of a "one world religion" always ends in disaster due to power struggles and clashes.

Common? Yes

But its a good gateway to bigger things happening as described in the post.

this, people say new world order like its automatically a bad thing
its not necessarily bad, just different

If all you got out of the post was "muh spelling", then its quite a shame.

Well thats why I am saying that there are different globalist groups. with the younger ones wanting a better world, when the old want to oppress.

best religion is no religion

no it is true, have you been paying attention.

Would you say that the Globalists might be behind the Soros leaks, or rather major leaks against all of Soros plans and pawns?

It would make since if what you suggest is true.

Humans always worship something. It doesn't have to be spiritual.

it does speak against your supposed credibility

There are dozens of these "truth" threads made every day. This one is no more special than the hundreds stagnating in the archives.

What is said to the public is different then how reality actually is. Keep that in mind.

Soros is one of the old school globalist guys.

But the problem is that hes been stepping on alot of globalists groups(both old and young) over the years.

Actions speak louder then words. you just have to understand how to read the actions.

Not true, think abit bigger.

Also I think its pretty cool how I got the bright green tag.

Much respect for the Frog. :)

GTG!

I hope you guys payed attention to this thread :).

so its worse then i see.