Europeans:What are muslim women like?

I see a lot on pol about young muslim men, but not much about the women. What is their temperament like? What are their political beliefs? Any of them slutty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K87FipjKGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=dNn6E5zaWGM
youtube.com/watch?v=tzln6GO4yHY
youtube.com/watch?v=i_VBih1e2fU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're super obnoxious, constantly talk back and argue and they're all to a T rabid leftists.

Of course they're slutty, they're all fucking sluts.

Pros: they love to suck cock and all wanna have like 5 kids (if you're into that shit).

the extent of my interaction with them is limited to passive aggressive scowls exchanged on the street

They're like Puerto Rican chicks. Extremely loud and obnoxious.

A shitload of French muslim women burn coal. It's quite weird

>pancake face
>ridiculous amounts of makeup
>varying degrees of full body condom

I don't interact with or even take anyone seriously who subjugates themselves like that

They might be your cousin so buckle up.

A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.

the women aren't that bad but the males are cancer

They are slutty as fuck like all women
Almost all of them wear hijabs (like over 90%) yet the vast majority of them will fuck outside of marriage
They support jihad just like Muslim men do, they have the same political opinions as men

>Extremely loud and obnoxious.
Pretty much this. Also add arrogant and ugly.
>inb4 Mohammed telling me they aren't ugly
They ARE ugly and many of them have big noses.

In junior high there was this hijab wearing girl, and I heard a rumor that in grade 8 she used to suck guys off on her bed, while her sister sucked guys off on the other bed. She was a grade higher than me so that's a really shocking story to hear in the 7th grade.

They're pretty cool desu. Not hot headed like their men:
youtube.com/watch?v=K87FipjKGmo

Fit when they're younger but as soon as they turn about 20 they pop out 4 kids and get fat

that pic seems to be going against the spirit of the rule, doesn't it?

wew

>They're pretty cool
Sven, please. Do they let you prep Mohammed for them?

Absolutely this. Made the mistake of being involved with one, was awful.

He asked Europeans, guys.

When I was in high school, there was a murder that occurred in the stairwell. It was an Arab on Arab knife attack. The Arab girls ran outta the stairwell screaming bloody murder, and the teachers yelled at them to STFU, because they were sick of their shit and for them to be screaming at the top of their lungs wasn't an unusual thing.

Puerto Ricans btfo Muslims everytime

>Introduce marriage within families in a populace
>Find rationalization in their own religion
>Collective IQ goes down the drain in about 1 eon
Jews confrimed master race

I just said they might be related to each other Sven/Ahmed.

The British geneticist, Professor Steve Jones, giving The John Maddox Lecture at the 2011 Hay Festival had stated in relation to Muslim inbreeding, "It is common in the Islamic world to marry your brother’s daughter, which is actually [genetically] closer than marrying your cousin."

Pack animals, loud, idiots, arrogant, loose and should be put down

Why do Muslim chicks have such phat asses? Its impressive

>Alemania

Can you cherry pick some moar, pls? Thanks.

I just googled hijab booty since I needed a pic for the OP, I never see muzzies, that's why I made the thread

I rarely see them let alone talk to them...

Explosive

>give it up.jpg
You beat me there. But the Girl in the Pic doesn't look any good at all and if she has taken pics of her like that she isnt waifu material either.

>He thinks temporary residents care about what the face looks like

Sad!

I got you, bud.

OP I need the sauce on that sand succubus so bad you don't even know.

Pls

DAM SHE THICC xDDD

Muslim women arent a homogeneous group. There are african muslims (like Somalis), arab muslims (Palestinians, Egyptians, Iraqis etc), Poo in loo muslims (Pakis, Bengalis, Indians), various middle eastern muslims (kurds, persians, afghanis and so on), south asian muslims (Indonesians, Malaysians), European muslims (Bosnians, Albanians, Turks).

I'm no expert but I know a little bit having been in a few relationships with muslim immigrant women. My experience of muslim girls is that they are horny and dirty as fuck in bed, while Swedish women are more like dead fish. Might not be true for all though, I have only fucked 4 muslim girls.

> Somali women
Very conservative, uneducated. They dont date outsided of their ethnic group ever, neither do the men. Somalis are like gypsies in that regard. They almost always wear hijab or burkas. Their Swedish is often poor, and they are the most unemployed group (gender + ethnicity) in Sweden.
I think a Somali women would be the hardest to get to fuck, I have never even talked to one.

> Arab women
Controlled by their families. They will often accept being controlled by their families as they see it as loyalty, if you say something like; "wtf, your dad wont let you see anyone after school? Not even female friends?" they will get defensive and start insulting you, saying that we Swedes are disloyal towards our families.

They rarely wear burka, but id say at least 50 % wear hijabi, especially the older women.
They do date non-arabs, but most of the time its done without their parents knowledge as its forbidden.
Even if they have an academic degree, speak perfect Swedish, dont wear a hijab - they are still quite conservative in their mentality and about gender roles and will often go for other immigrant guys as they often live up to their macho ideals (being aggressive, macho, having a tight Ralph Lauren shirt with muscles visible beneath, a big flashy wrist watch).

Will continue in another post, at 2000 now

Left this out. They cake their faces up thicker than anything I've ever seen.

Was there ever any question?

Not that bad, at least people i've been interacting with. Usually 2. / 3. generation "finns"= more likely to be somewhat decent folks.

Suprisingly i haven't seen any women in newest wave of rapefugees (which are the most ovenable of all nonwhites in Finland, luckily current mode is "you have to go back" and numbers are not even nearby Sweden) so i have no exact information about them.

I need an Arab anal slut ;-;

This is true but they do it even when they don't need to. Like 19/20yo cute muzzies do this too.

Only "met" one.

>back in the early 90's
>a muslim family moves next door straight from wherever the hell they're from
>mom wants to try muslim cooking
>goes over to have a chat with the wife
>tells her what she has in mind
>apparently muslim woman was all for it
>happy to make some traditional stuff for my mom
>mom offers to pay for the ingredients of course
>muslim woman accepts
>she dun goofed
>the husband works late
>when he gets home the wife tells him about it
>we hear an absolutely merciless beating
>after about 45minutes he shows up at our door and returns the money my mom gave his wife
>very sorry to insult you! she should not have taken money from you!
>mom speechless

my only experience with muslims.

>European Muslims
>women
They didn't send they're women because women aren't as good at raping infidels

I would imagine the biggest issue is dealing with their brothers, uncles and fathers. One wrong move on the girl and you get akbar'd.

Fucking kek

>beat wife senseless
>sorry for taking yor moneyz

They like they are pure and shit but they're Huuuuuge sluts

Can confirm, also they age like milk.
>37
>caked in makeup but wrinkles still visible

he actually ended up sending the wife back to their home country after a while.
This was before PC and the Finn social services tore him a new one.
The best part is he just got a new wife. I remember that shit cause I used to hang out with little Ali until he started going full mosquemonkey.

>Of course they're slutty, they're all fucking sluts.

You've obviously never met a muslim girl

None of them are sluts but you're right about the other shit

When they're allowed outside they're usually quiet and avoids any contact with infidels (like if you talk to them they're awkward as hell and and looking for the exit)... unless there's something they want, then they're extremely loud and obnoxious and usually shouting something retarded about someone being racist.

> Persian women
Persians (both men and women) crave social status and material wealth. Gold diggers deluxe. Very secular and often well integrated, they get along well with Swedes and Persian women are known to love Swedish cock. They arent controlled by their families since they are quite often part of the academic middle class diaspora that fled the religious revolution in Iran.
Its very common to see Swedish men with Persian women, since these women want an educated and wealthy man with high social status (= Swedish men) rather than aggressive macho men (arabs).

Persian women will often take Swedish names, not only when they marry a Swedish man but sometimes they'll do it on their own to assimilate better (the men as well). They are often highly educated, all persian families want their children to become dentists.

> Kurdish women
I'm not as experienced with Kurdish women, my impression is that they are somewhere inbetween persian and arab women.

Some of their women are conservative and religious like arab women, with hijabs, and they would never date non-kurds or muslims. Some kurdish women are secular and highly educated like Persian women, these ones often go for Swedish or white men in general.

> European muslim women - Bosnian and Albanian women
Bosnians and Albanians (Bosnians especially) are so called "muslims", they are as much muslims most of the time as we Swedes are christian these days. Bosnians are quite successful, they often become academics. Albanians, a bit less successfull.

You wont see yugo muslim women wearing burkas or hijabs, they look like Swedish girls except they have brown hair instead of blond. In my experience they often feel a bit ghetto in their attitude despite so many of them becoming academics.
My personal impression is that they stick to men of their own ethnic group most of the time.

Personal Diary from Swedenistan. Jesus I would kill myself I was you.

But then again, I will never be you, subhuman.

> Turkish women
A relative of mine (Swedish like I am) is married to a turkish girl but I cant say I know much about them.

Tend to be quite nationalistic, just like the turkish men. Feels like its 50/50 regarding wearing or not wearing hijabs, never burkas. More religious than Bosnians, Albanians and Persians but probably less than Arabs and Somalis. Quite liberal and free but still seem to prefer aggressive macho men (= other immigrant men, preferably their own men).

Huh? I'm not muslim you wanker

They have really high libidos but they're also very repressed, which is partly what makes them so obnoxious. It's their sexual frustration.

i dont know, i seen only two or three of them in my entire life.
feelsgoodman

underrated post

fat.

that veiling shit is such an excuse to let oneself go

September 18. Elections to the state Duma of the Russian Federation. Vote for the Communists!
youtube.com/watch?v=dNn6E5zaWGM

depends, if they grew up in a good and westernized family theyre usually pretty nice, but if they grew up in the "ghetto" in oslo theyre basically dumb niggers

>Europeans

Then why are you here, Somalia?

While I would normally meme, this is actually quite fascinating

Thank-you for all your hard-earned research and sacrifice, swedebro.

They are sluts just not openly.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. I THOUGHT THEY DIDNT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS WITH KAHFFIRS BECAUSE OF THEIR RELIGIOUS DEVOTION.

Good luck even talking to one. They just shake their head, wave their hands and say some arabic.
>stop the muslim women are sluts meme

That's pretty messed up, Tommu

fuck off retard

>tfw no qt Persian gf

Why even live?

> tfw will never get to fuck based Laleh

youtube.com/watch?v=tzln6GO4yHY

Dated a Persian girl for 3 years who had a brother that was training to be a dentist. Nailed it.

The slutty ones get beaten or killed.

I dated an Arab girl in junior high. She was really hot, she had huge T and A. But like the Swede said, she had to go home right after school, never allowed out, couldn't talk on the phone. I only ever saw her at school. But it was worth it to feel those huge titties on the walk home.

Post more Muslim qts with nice asses

No idea, they don't talk to European men much. I've had some ugly ones ask me if I was a Muslim or if I was willing to convert but ain't nobody touching my goddamn foreskin. NOTHING WRONG WITH MY SHLONG! Sharp implements do not belong near genitals

>Based
She is a good musician but she certanly isn't based
youtube.com/watch?v=i_VBih1e2fU

Word to the wise. Turkish women, even the ones who are genetically white, are incredibly two-faced. Turkish (Genetically Greek) girlfirend dumped me a couple of days ago. Ex-muslim, right-wing, traditionalist, and gave me the impression that she loved me as much as I loved her, and then leaves me for the sake of convenience and gets upset with me for being upset about it. It's basically the regular two-facedness of mediterraneans amplified by Islamic culture/taqiyya.