A frog appeared in my basement.

Is this a sign from kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/RealBenGarrisonCartoons/
archive.is/Rv47u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

It's a sign you have a hole somewhere.

It's a sign you need to clean your basement.

Release him heathen

No.

I leave my screen door open during the day while I'm home. Less shekels being taken from me.

I have tons of frogs around my house, from micro tree frogs to ones the size of your fist.

Meant for

This is a test from kek you should print out 2 pics, one of the Don and one with hillary. Place them on the floor and see which one the frog hops to.

This. My entire house is covered in tree frogs in the summer, but there are giant bullfrogs in the ditches nearby.

Dubs have decreed it. Make it so OP.

Have you licked its bum?
Just in case

You should feed him a bug and then put him outside I'll bet he'd like that. That would be nice.

Have fun froggo!

This.

Found one of those slimy tree frogs in my chimney

He fell down into the ash and got fully coated so I took him out and washed him in a little bowl of water and set him out onto one of our bushes outside

Pretty cute guy, wish I had a pet frog like that that are the best

When I was young, a frog came in through my second-floor window. I still don't know how the hell it managed that.

Do this OP.

this

this

Yes. Be kind to the frog. You might release him to the wild.

This happened this morning. Hail.

OP do this and stream it on periscope.

Do it now faggot!

The digits tell the truth.

feed him jellybeans to make him strong & mighty-powerful

>tfw use to blow up frogs as a child by sticking firecrackers up their asses
>tfw kek will forsake me for my sins

Frogs keep swarming on my back porch and shitting all over everything.

Seconded

So killing a frog is a terrible omen now, correct?

>tfw I killed a frog when I was 8 or something and I heavily regret it to this day

I miss my pet frogs

I raised two from tadpoles when I was a kid.

literally this

Do this

>phew blew up lizards one time and felt bad mans for it.

Glad my mom taught me to be a sociopath and before "da joose" got to her brain was a respectable conservative smart womyns who hated gibs me dat with a passion and constantly talked shit on hillary clinton for having 0 self respect.

Guys, I think Moonman might be Khonsu. Aside from the obvious "is a moon god," Khonsu is also one of the time-keeping gods, which we should probably expect to give him an enhanced sense of timing and rhythm. Furthermore, Khonsu was noted as a bloodthirsty god who took out enemies of the pharaoh, such as wild animals, absolutely brutally. Finally, Khonsu was revered as "a light in the night" - whiteness coming out of a sea of darkness. Can't you see?

I've been trying to figure out a way to farm frogs. The feeding and the breeding are the hard bits. Frogs won't eat dead food and it's hard af to make an environment for their eggs

holy shit guys

There it is

I get a fuckton of fruit flies whenever I leave old food outside, would be perfect for raising frogs.

best one I've seen
>frog in throat
>blue glasses
>green phlegm in water
>crooked mic
>dollar sign and "screws loose"
>KEK

Ben Garrison is on a whole other level.

I've considered something like that. Could then use the food when it gets too rotted in my compost heap. The eggs are the hard part. They require certain conditions which are are to do in captivity. If I can figure it out though, I'll make a killing selling them to fancy restaurants.

Always has been.

>Some cultures believe that a frog coming into your house brings good luck - others say it’s bad luck - the Xhosa tribe says that a frog in your house might be carrying a spell or a curse. Either way, it’s usually considered a bad idea to kill a frog. The Maori people believe that killing a frog can bring floods and heavy rains, but some African tribes say that the death of a frog will bring drought.

Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison cant be stopped

>letting unwashed peasants feast on the flesh of the Lord

you're going straight to hell mate

I found one on my porch last night. I had to shoo him away because I didn't want him to get squished or eaten by a dog.

>to my friends at /r/The_Donald/

I have been working on a waste water treatment plant for roughly 14 years now. In this time I saved approximately 18 frogs (and one snek) from an othewise certain, machine-caused death and set them free at the nearby river.

Do you think this appeases Kek? Do I have his blessing? How much Kekma-points did I earn?

I'll sell only to kekkers if they want to buy them

>To my friends at /r/The_Donald

For glory, fight on the front lines; for victory, fight in the shadows.

We need to send him a lesson.

If you have to ask, the no.

Correct, don't hurt Pepe's, feed them a cricket or something, and a little water.

The last thing we need is to turn him again.

He's already working with us.

he browses Cred Forums too I'm sure

hes forgiven us at the very least, he still hates m00t tho

he work with leddit no with kek

Kek smiles.

best thing you can do is either leave them alone if they do not appear to be stuck.

If they are stuck, put them in a nice dark dank place nearby where it can find many insects to eat.

shut the hell up Paraguay, what the hell are you even?

shut the fuck up canashit

These doubles confirm that you have to lick it and report back any visions kek might grant you

>56
>One off from dubs
Kek is giving you a sign lad, dont stop, praise kek and save his minions from the evil white man (jews)

We shouldn't suffer for allies in these trying times.

Or forum contact.

Memetic warfare requires some face time, at some level, with other board members and cultures. It was cool to rag on Reddit in 2009, and deservedly so, but we shouldn't restrict ourselves to a containment board on an election year.

woops apparently dank means cold, don't put them in a cold place. They like warm humid places.

but the big fat meaty ones taste so good

like chicken with a hint of fish. so light. so tender. so succulent.

is this real?

Can some high-level artfag shoop the illuminati lenses into Jew-stars?

>implying redditfugees adapt
>implying that mass inmigration would not cause Cred Forums to become a left site
enjoy being minority

Possibly. Ben Garrison's cartoons have been indistinguishable from the edits for a while now.

I love you.

not mine, i steal it

nice digits

FILM IT FAGGOT DO IT KEK DEMANDS

yes

kikebook.com/RealBenGarrisonCartoons/

We go THERE, dirty toothpaste.

Like us loud, boisterous American fat fucks do when we come to your capital, rent a tiny girl, eat at a McDonald's next door to a financially troubled local restaurant, pay for a cheap boob job for said girl, and rail that shit until the coke kills her and leave her body behind a Church.

Like that, we go. Like a missionary.
Then we come back and wipe our asses with our tongues.

>illuminati triangle in glasses

maybe so
i think kek is an avatar of this guy
who we were wrong about
immediately pol changes its mind and remains correct.

good news kids

take everything you have learned from pol
archive.is/Rv47u

apply it to this, i am perfectly aware of the source and so you can see the truth right in front of you.

peace be with you brothers.
hail victory.