Ask an ex-SJW

I used to be an SJW, until I studied and learned about Trump and his logic. I was never in BLM, or agreed with safe spaces, but I used to believe in diversity and shit like that a lot.

Wow you're one of us now! We accept you.
You are family now.

okay

fuck you

Thanks, but do you have any questions?

Yeah. How are you?

I'm have a flu, and I'm allergic to the antibiotics I was given so I now have blisters all over my feet.

You should rest.

I just woke up from a 13 hour nap.

13 hours, wow. Did you have dreams?

No, it just literally went black and I woke up 13 hours later.

Did you used to be a libertarian who thought he was a liberal and then you started staring at the muslim rapefugees and realized :"huh. Genocide isnt that terrible of an idea"? Did you realize the reason for your self resentment and isolation wasnt that you hated yourself, but hated being a liberal? Did you realize, in your political awakening, that you wernt bisexual like you convinced yourself but wanted an easy way to fit in with the feminist normies you undoubtedly surrounded yourself with?

That's the best kind of sleep, isn't it ?

Have you ever gotten triggered over garlic bread?

Was your awakening over any one issue or just being fed up with constant bullshit? I went from liberal to being more in line with the Alt Right after the terrorist attacks the past year and the "refugee" crises.

>Did you used to be a libertarian who thought he was a liberal and then you started staring at the muslim rapefugees and realized :"huh. Genocide isnt that terrible of an idea"?
I literally had no opinion on refugees until recently.
>Did you realize the reason for your self resentment and isolation wasnt that you hated yourself, but hated being a liberal?
No, the reason for that is that I rarely leave the house.
>Did you realize, in your political awakening, that you wernt bisexual like you convinced yourself but wanted an easy way to fit in with the feminist normies you undoubtedly surrounded yourself with?
I have always been straight (I used to say 'straight ally') and yes, I do know that I can't fit in with them.
Yes, I like dreamless sleeps, mainly because I usually wake up before dreams end.
No, but that meme did pull a few strings with me.
When he gave his speech trying to appeal to black voters I did the research and found how right he was. Republican areas are shitholes too, so it's not purely partisan, but I realized that not only do conservatives have good ideas, but they generally care about us as people, and the Clinton libtards I associated with only cared about self image and looking better.

Shut up faggot

We welcome you to our mass

What was your "redpill" moment?

>Clinton libtards I associated with only cared about self image and looking better.

It's pretty disheartening when you find out that all the peace and love shit is a complete facade.

Read my mast response of . Another incident was when I said 'Kurt Cobain was a faggot' and a guy told be to not use that word. At that point I was starting to get pissed at the whole movement.

Also, don't insult Slovenia bro. I like him.

Gooble Gobble One of Us

Only by a slim Margin, if I had to classify myself I think I'm more of a Libertarian or something along those lines. I hate Johnson though.

Have you spelled any spaghetti yet? If so what were the results?

I work at an Italian restaurant, and we have specials everyday. I write spaghetti at least once or twice a week on out specials board. People sometimes order it.

Were you one of the whites that's guilted into the movement?

>I was never in BLM, or agreed with safe spaces

I don't think you actually understand what SJW means then. Being an SJW doesn't mean "believing in diversity", hell it doesn't even mean "left-wing" by necessity (though it almost always pans out that way). Being an SJW means being a militant proponent of """social justice""" to the point where it swings right around to injustice. You can't just have dumb opinions, you have to actively be an abrasive asshole in public with them. If you've never thrown a fit at a party over social politics, or confronted people over their "wrong opinions" over social media, then you're not an SJW, period.

t. someone who was a real SJW, not this pussy OP wannabe shit

What do you think of these Frasier girlfriend rankings?

>S s Senpai? pwomis u wnt go bak to dose bad peple evr agn!

Sadly, yes. I'm half Latino though.
I did believe most of that shit though. I constantly policed people's language, argued with alt-righters. and actively try to fight for 'black rights' I just simply never subscribed to a single movement or idea.
Move 6 to 3, and 16 to 14.

>I pwomis.

diversity is actually fine if you know the real definition

forcing millions of foreigners into a country isn't diversity