POL approved documentary

I'm looking for something to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M
texastravesty.com/briefs/03/23/2013/8th-grader-field-trip-draws-penis-world’s-oldest-cave-painting
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=EPwmsbbcG6Q
youtube.com/user/gordonramsay
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgLDVmYJwco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have the watched The Greatest Story Never Told yet?

Mouth watering.

no adding it now

they use to air ww2 docs at history channel and discovery channel with tactics and shit but now its all like memescience or pawnshit or woodcutshit or black science guy

pic related still my discovery channel niggas though

youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M

Empire of dust was so comfy. I want more like it pls

>Black people think they can fly when they accelerate

Cave of forgotten dreams, just for the video inside the cave. Other parts are unnecessary.. Eg frog talking about abo spirituality

Africa Addio!

Be sure to watch the italian version.

Found this hahaha texastravesty.com/briefs/03/23/2013/8th-grader-field-trip-draws-penis-world’s-oldest-cave-painting

RESPECT !!!!

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

Lessons of Darkness, or anything by Herzog really.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPwmsbbcG6Q

how much of it is like this?

Ancient Aliens.

gordon ramsay channel is pretty comfy to watch, specially while cooking

youtube.com/user/gordonramsay

Not much (that's a scene from the movie,btw), but it's pretty depressing nonetheless. Basically what the film is is a lament of colonially-regressive Africa and the fact that its alien inhabitants did more for it than its own people ever did or ever will do, and how crony politics and virtue signalling led to its downfall. It's pretty blunt after the fact, when the movie ends, that we had found heaven on Earth and simply gave it away.

Bitter Lake. Adam Curtis documentary about what led to the situation we have today regarding Isis, Extreme Muslims and Afghanistan.

lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

here's one for you OP
very well made

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgLDVmYJwco