/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: From the Crooked Timber of Hillary... Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/PdhoWX
caremountmedical.com/directory/people/show/lisa-bardack/
caremountmedical.com/directory/locations/show/mount-kisco-campus-90/
youtu.be/A1EqkwHd1zI
youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
youtu.be/D8Np_HS7JN8
youtu.be/_QwEebZSSnk
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-16/chaffetz-destroys-stunned-fbi-official-and-serves-him-subpoena-during-testimony
youtu.be/BulC2aVG0zo
nrk.no/dokumentar/fanget-i-mikrogjeld-1.7402830
youtube.com/watch?v=3i3BhPKkVHo
correctrecord.org/trumpleaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2jD5hVl7U
unfoundation.org/who-we-are/board/
i.sli.mg/W8QqqJ.png
i.sli.mg/p9mKsv.jpg
i.sli.mg/HosCoo.jpg
state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/index.htm
freebeacon.com/issues/mystery-surrounds-sources-many-bill-clinton-speaking-fees/
pastebin.com/B4tXAGMv
clintonfoundation.org/052102-sp-cf-gn-gl-sp-remarks-at-nihon-university.htm)
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/
us.hsmglobal.com/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=30867391
publiccounsel.org/stories?id=0147
publiccounsel.org/pages?id=0043
zoominfo.com/c/The-Power-Within-Inc./30983370
archive.is/jLQst
twitter.com/realkingrobbo/status/776918176177106944
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/
archive.fo/zitpc
memedump.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IpGyD5b9fK4
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wow-hillary-clinton-throws-temper-tantrum-trumps-brilliant-birther-presser/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/16/black-dallas-cop-sues-black-lives-matter-soros-inciting-race-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=9VR3EELUEeM
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/msnbc-politico-bloomberg-cnn-mcclatchy-confirm-hillary-clintons-2008-campaign-spread-birtherism/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/16/is-hillary-clinton-out-ammo-to-use-against-donald-trump.html
truthfeed.com/video-more-proof-that-hillary-clinton-started-the-obama-birther-movement/23950/
thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/
politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-ad-trump-birther-228278
youtube.com/watch?v=27bdV6hoZVc
strawpoll.me/10453040/
familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/where-is-obamas-birth-certificate-and-why-doesnt-he-produce-it
obamacrimes.com/
huffingtonpost.com/peter-dreier/sidney-blumenthal-uses-fo_b_99695.html
web.archive.org/web/20080502064119/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-dreier/sidney-blumenthal-uses-fo_b_99695.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tDPSLb0pXhE
washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/28/lawsuit-questions-obamas-eligibility-for-office/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_presidential_eligibility_litigation#Berg_v._Obama
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/dr-drew-asked-retract-hillary-health-comments-received-scary-creepy-phone-calls
infowars.com/huffington-post-bans-journalist-for-writing-about-hillarys-health-deletes-article/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/new-york-times-washington-post-wont-cover-soros-leaks/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/22/monmouth-university-pollster-patrick-murray-busted-manipulating-poll-data-then-lying-about-it/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/07/hillary-bought-used-blackberries-on-ebay-video/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/
washingtonexaminer.com/media-defend-more-aggressive-standards-for-covering-trump/article/2600486
twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/773885113847259136
cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/border-patrol-union-endorses-donald-trump/index.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/09/photos-embarrassing-turnout-hillary-clinton-keynote-speech-baptist-convention/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/deep-left-pockets-black-lives-matter
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/clinton-campaign-slams-nbc-covering-hillarys-coughing-fit
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/coughing-clinton-shrugs-health-conspiracy-theories-questions-emerge-pollen-explanati
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/media-worried-too-many-americans-will-question-legitimacy-2016-election-blame-trump
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/
regated.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-medical-emergency/
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs331/en/
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2015/06/16/where-does-hillary-stand-on-the-tpp-45-public-statements-tell-you-everything-you-need-to-know/
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
archive.fo/9io2s
thehill.com/policy/national-security/295541-house-oversight-subpoenas-fbi-for-clinton-investigation-documents
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/12/pro-clinton-organizations-share-office-space/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/06/clinton_campaign_illegally_purchased_research_from_superpac/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/06/media-matters-for-america-is-filing-fraudulent-tax-returns/
cbsnews.com/news/bill-clinton-on-clinton-foundation-weve-been-as-transparent-as-we-can-be/
archive.fo/1mTTE
yahoo.com/news/facebook-twitter-join-coalition-improve-online-news-193958420.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786445/Is-Hillary-Clinton-s-undercover-nurse-Pictures-unnamed-woman-checking-candidate-s-pulse-performing-neurological-test-collapsed-9-11-memorial.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-pleads-fifth-over-her-shady-shit
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/newly-leaked-colin-powell-emails-confirm-clintons-and-obamas-cant-stand-each-other
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/how-much-it-costs-get-ambassadorship-guccifer-20-leaks-dnc-pay-play-donor-list
observer.com/2016/08/think-tank-smells-like-corporate-money-for-clinton/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/leaked-emails-show-colin-powell-was-worried-about-hillarys-health-over-year-ago
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/americans-trust-mass-media-plunges-record-low
hiddenamericans.com/politics/cost-to-be-the-us-national-director-of-homeland-security-561310/
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-dodges-reporters-in-six-question-press-conference/article/2601963
thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/15/exclusive-216-million-from-clinton-foundation-donors-bought-205-invitations-to-white-house-state-dinners/
freebeacon.com/issues/feds-spend-4-6-million-give-emotional-wellness-refugees/
truepundit.com/fbi-botched-clinton-investigation-failed-to-report-hillary-aides-used-gmail-to-cloak-benghazi-emails-from-lawmakers/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/washington-bureau-chief-clinton-surrogate-pitched-me-birther-story-in-2008/
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/23/preston.puma/
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-releases-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-documents/2016/09/02/21bd3682-704c-11e6-8365-b19e428a975e_story.html
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First

Foundations only receive exemption from taxes because they claim to be charities, standing for the common good of society. Never has legislature (the Congress) investigated the numerous problems with these foundations thoroughly enough (e.g. the size of their wealth, who are the leaders of it, their cross-ownerships, or what they use their wealth up for). These foundations are secret economic businesses in reality, and their untransparent interlacement is actually against the Constitution.

A good example for interlacement is what Daniel Coit Gilman did, when he merged Peabody Found and John Slater Found to create General Education Board - which now bears the name Rockefeller Foundation. It was Gilman also who registered the Russel Trust in 1856, which is an umbrella organization of Skulls and Bones, an elite, secret organization. Again, it is Gilman who took part in the creation of Carnegie Institution along with Andrew Dickson White (from Russel Trust) and Frederic A. Delano. The latter (Delano) was the founder of the Brookings Institution which is still playing an important role today, and he also founded Carnegie Endowment for Internatinal Peace. Gilman also founded Russel Sage Foundation with Cleveland H. Dodge, one of the leaders of National City Bank. All of the above mentioned foundations are closely related to the private cartel controlling the monetary system of the United States, the Federal Reserve System.

Tavistock Institute operates a web of foundations in the United States with the annual budget of $6 Billion ($6,000,000,000). All of this money comes straight from the money of the American taxpayers' pocket. The main institutions are directly controlled by Tavistock. This web contains 400 minor institutions in which 3000 study groups and so called think tanks plan the programs which will then be orchestrated by institutions of the state and public administration for the implementation of the New World Order.

The Brookings Institution is dealing with projects of national scale. It was this think tank which planned President Hoover's program, Roosevelt's "New Deal", the "New Fronts" of the Kennedy administration, and Johnson's "Great Society" program. The Brookings Institute - as the most important think thank of the occult powers - has prescribed the policies of the last 70 years of the United States of America.

bumparoo

Good day.
How is it going?

Put the above posted things into the document.
They are important.
Save the picture too.

Mindmap

Mind map

Will do.

Been pretty good, going to finish up sending out some emails and get a little work done after doc updates.

top kek mengele!

Clinton Norway PDF file

sli.mg/a/PdhoWX

Thank you.

I am out.
Keep up the good work.

PS If you want to contact me, please use e-mail, because I check them more frequenty than the other platforms.

GORGEOUS

Clinton Foundation and Norway

mmm so Dr. Bardack and the black dude handler work at the same hospital and are not accepting new patients... also Dr. Bardack was the signature on those papers we saw a few weeks ago (photo of papers on a desk)

caremountmedical.com/directory/people/show/lisa-bardack/

caremountmedical.com/directory/locations/show/mount-kisco-campus-90/

bamp

youtu.be/A1EqkwHd1zI

TOPKEK

This is fucking amazing

I'm beside muhself!!! he wrote kek! HE SAID IT.
HE NAMED THE FROG!

A witness is speaking out about Hillary's collapse on 9/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

Good Day Today

great. Could you put a source on it?

hah didnt even notice

Hello fellow brethren

new OC

>not reee against the machine

Imagine being Huma in bed as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time to marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she hatefully scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sand dunes in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “First (what she calls it herself) Pussy" of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.

youtu.be/D8Np_HS7JN8

youtu.be/_QwEebZSSnk

Chaffetz on fire!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-16/chaffetz-destroys-stunned-fbi-official-and-serves-him-subpoena-during-testimony

Destroys the fbi guy!
youtu.be/BulC2aVG0zo

I spat my coffee out at
>(inshallah)

holy fuck

I came

Interesting article in Norwegian
nrk.no/dokumentar/fanget-i-mikrogjeld-1.7402830

This guy Tom Heinemann made a documentary on microloadns
“The Micro Debt”
youtube.com/watch?v=3i3BhPKkVHo [TRAILER]

I meant on your pic related

So I got distracted.

Apparently you can type ANYTHING into these fields, there is no verification, and you can send them fucking anything.

No character limit, etc.

correctrecord.org/trumpleaks/

>when you want trump leaks but cfg sends you the rest of 455's tax forms

bamp

Bill Clinton BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2jD5hVl7U

United Nations Foundation
unfoundation.org/who-we-are/board/

Yunus and Kofi Annan in the board

Emeritus: Emma Rothschild

what did he say to him?

I think there may've been some important info we didn't have in this thread:

damn...!

Doc, do you have a link to Hillary speech dates?

I have all the charts.

List 1: i.sli.mg/W8QqqJ.png
List 2: i.sli.mg/p9mKsv.jpg
Sneaky: i.sli.mg/HosCoo.jpg

REMARKS AS SECRETARY OF STATE

state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/index.htm

(Does not include any speeches she gave to companies.)

FEES: freebeacon.com/issues/mystery-surrounds-sources-many-bill-clinton-speaking-fees/

Hillary Clinton: Takes millions in speaking fees from Wall Street ...pastebin.com/B4tXAGMv

>Ancient as fuck pasta

WJC = William J Clinton
HRC = Hill R Clinton

WJC HOLDS SPEECH 5 TIMES @ Global Artist Co., Ltd -> $250,000 - $500,000
(APPARENT LINK TO A SPEECH TRANSCRIPT clintonfoundation.org/052102-sp-cf-gn-gl-sp-remarks-at-nihon-university.htm)
>projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/ (only 4 of the 5 speeches are mentioned here)

WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ HSM AMERICAS,INC. & HSM DEUTSCHLAND GMBH. ->$400,00 - $1,000,000
No TRACE THAT SPEECH OCCURRED.
>us.hsmglobal.com/ (SEEMINGLY DEAD COMPANY)
>bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=30867391
>projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/ (ANOTHER HSM SPEECH NOT LISTED ON THE FOUNDATION WEBSITE)
Checked the website on web.archive.org, seems to have started redirecting to wobi.com (world of business) between Feb 15 and Mar 17 2012.
More interestingly, the domain hsmglobal.com remains registered to an Argentinian subsidiary headquartered in Mexico.

HRC HOLDS SPEECH @ PUBLIC COUNSEL -> $100,000 - $250,000
WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ PUBLIC COUNSEL -> $100,000 - $250,000
(could possible be related to child-trafficking ideas from earlier, BOTH EVENTS HAPPENED)
HRC AND WJC HAVE ON AWARDS AND SPOKEN AT DINNERS e.t.c
>publiccounsel.org/stories?id=0147
>publiccounsel.org/pages?id=0043

WJC HOLDS SPEECH 2 TIMES @ THE POWER WITHIN, INC -> $100,000 - $250,000
(SEEMINGLY DEAD COMPANY www.powerwithin.com)
>zoominfo.com/c/The-Power-Within-Inc./30983370

HRC HOLDS SPEECH @ UNLV FOUNDATION -> $100,000 - $250,000
WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ UNLV FOUNDATION -> $100,000 - $250,000
Media "outrage" but how could it occur twice?
>projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/

>archive.is/jLQst

yea I'm in contact with dude, it's evilhillary, he's an industry pro, has amazing stuff but needed exposure, his vid is at the top of the_donald right now, and at 4k views from ~100 2 days ago! PRAISE KEK!!

niiiiiice!!!

Brock is a walking meme... such a goofy lookin mofo

muh sides!!!

top kek!!!!!

this is damning, proves Wolf (((blitzer))) sent people to Indonesia because "birther", he's been in the Clinton tank for decades.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/

GON and Clinton Foundation thread archived.
Got to go, it's 1 AM here.

archive.fo/zitpc

cool man, thanks as always for contributing

Thank you for work. Good night

hueheueh fuck we run this shit

Republicans pay Hungarian gypsies to shill now?

This is embarrassing.

nice proxy kike

Thread on Epstein:

I can't wait to make you into pic related. Where are you right now? We should meet up. and Chat.

oh shit I gave the Jew a (J00) by accident!!! muh bad

mhmm, nice work

thanks g, a bunch moar here

memedump.wordpress.com/

based memed plate 15 (posted above) and it's at over 1000 r/t now. WE RUN THIS!!!

Evening goys, just cleaned my pad and had 4-5 beers with my step-dad and my mom; feeling way to drunk-ish for 7h30 PM but i'm good. How's it going?

quality shoop

DRUNK IS GOOD!!

man ctr is falling apart... dems have nothing left... brought up birther thing got BTFO on twatter.... we're doing this man... she's going.... she's going....

What should we call SJW's?
Alt-Left or Ctrl-Left?

Hillary threw a temper tantrum today, and CTR went full retard.

So, all in all, pretty good day.

The nerve to bring up the birther thing; a) we have tons of memes, b) Trump fucking 5d chessed em and put the birther thing to rest like "Barak was born in USA, let's just move on annd MAGA" outplayed
explain. what'd i miss?

>what should we call SJW
cannon fodder

THREAD THEME OFC
>youtube.com/watch?v=IpGyD5b9fK4

heheehh we rekt that bitch

Whoever was on her twitter went batshit.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wow-hillary-clinton-throws-temper-tantrum-trumps-brilliant-birther-presser/

>calling veterans up to the stage is a "disgrace"

Also

remember this meme? 2.1k, nothing special, not like we're dominating or anything

bahaahhahahahahahahahhahahhahha

Look at me. I'm the MSM now.

Tomhanksboatmovie.jpg

bro i'm serious tho, what memes get 2,1k? NONE, THAT'S What.. Never seen a staight-up meme get that much play, just saying

Hi CFG, first of all, great work, you guys are awesome, true patriots.

I have a question.

Do you think it would be a good strategy to push the narrative of dems/liberals staying home on election day, in order to help trump win to spite republicans? The idea being that we feed off of their thought that Trump would be a terrible president, and all the republicans and Trump supporters deserve to have to live with him for 4 years?

I know this doesn't help support Trump in a positive light, but I have already seen this sentiment by Hillary supporters, and if we can't convince them to vote Trump, maybe we can convince them to stay home and not vote against him?

I'll leave it to you all to discuss, you are the experts here.

yea true mang.. that is fucccccin YUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

nope multi armed kek.... that's just outlandish. we should keep doing what we're doing because we are KILLLING IT. but new ideas are always welcome.

*sniffs the air

Those need to be checked

kek lives in this thread lately!!!!!

Shes a lying whore who sold secrets to the Russians and works for Soros.

She also wants to import 1 million niggers.

>Boooooooooo!

Oh user, Why did you have to desecrate such a good album cover?

>I guess it was for the best though... nicely done...

>tfw you report on shit before infowars, and wayyyyy before Sargon of Cukkad

Time for me goys. See you later ITT. Keep casting that meme magic

aight G, understood.
Thanks for holding down the fort today mane, as usual

werdup G, excellent work as always!

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.

speaking of Infowars, the british guy posted that @evilHillary video you showed me, got 2k Rts... Shit, should've done it sooner

THIS THREAD MUSSST DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

weeeeeeeeeeeeeew

it's also front page the_donald right meow

top kek!

Man, I miss Rage. They were one of the greatest bands of our time.

had a hit with that one when #DickingBimbos was trending after the powell emails

I think that your conquest of several languages sets you apart, just like magyar bro and others on here, you guys simply... write very well!!!

the cream rises to the top!!!

Ojibway memes when?

Divide and Conquer

What do you think?

I know it's more Trump General shit, but I want to see what you all think.

#NeverHillary

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/16/black-dallas-cop-sues-black-lives-matter-soros-inciting-race-war/

>start race war
>get sued

KEK

HAHAHHA TOP KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should do some fiddle/jigging memes soon... leg wrestling... pemmican... sashes...

I play a meaaaaan red river fiddle!!!!

awwwwwwwwww cheaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I am so thouroughly trigg'd by kasperprick I cannot even respond. any memeage using him is gold. fuck that faggot.

YUUUUUUUUGE AS IT GETS!!!!!!!

My theory is that this faggot is getting support from a certain demographic of people. This demographic being Democrats.

If you get a fraction of the Democrats that support Kapernick to protest the vote because they are "oppressed", then you take a few points away from the Evil Empire.

Divide and Conquer.

#NeverHillary

>fiddle/jigging memes

>youtube.com/watch?v=9VR3EELUEeM

>tfw this shit isn't cool anymore and kids prefer the dindu shit

hueheuheueh those lil ladies KILLLLED THAT SHIEEEEET!!! plus it took actual discipline and skill... unlike twerking or deepthroating or whatever they're idolising these days

yeah the eternal anglo ruined everything, or 'eternal anglo envy' i suppose. Shame, these lil' ladies were aryan af

>Rage Against the Memes

we, with the blessing of KeK, and the Authority of Trump - will fix it!

Anyone got some articles about Hillary's birther mess on-hand?

why no pay fo play on obama...

this week it was exposed he sold America out like blagoyovich sold his senate seat....

still no prison for the corrupt CIC

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/msnbc-politico-bloomberg-cnn-mcclatchy-confirm-hillary-clintons-2008-campaign-spread-birtherism/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/16/is-hillary-clinton-out-ammo-to-use-against-donald-trump.html

10/10, thanks mane.

truthfeed.com/video-more-proof-that-hillary-clinton-started-the-obama-birther-movement/23950/

chea man, glad I could chip in on the research dept. for once!

>r_theDonald
wtf have those niggers ever done

wellllllll they aren't pleb tier. They are doing a good job of influencing plebbit, they have over 200k members, they aren't 9fags. They play their role and we should appreciate.

but fuck reddit obviously

one cool thing about the_donald is you can't downvote shit, only upvote, they seeeeem to be trying to keep it Riel

but chea obviously fuck those faggots we run this!!!

Do we have sauce of Hillary saying Trump started the birther movement in retaliation?

((((((((((MSM)))))))))) isn't helping here.

because sometimes nerds are beta...

eatin' hillary cookies...

regurgitating support for corrupt 78yo grannies

I don't yet, but found this gem while looking :D

thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

don't post his picture here.

Coldbeer

oy vey goyim concentrate on obama and his pay to play! that's the real target!!!

fucking enter an oven you kike

I really, honestly, fully, with 10000% of my soul...

hate

fucking

jews.

Hitler LITERALLY did NOTHING wrong.

fuck kikes.

dats fuccin gold yo!!!

maybe even.. a gold star.... (started by islam btw 100's of years before uncle Adolf)

>2
great looking maymay, posted it when my acct was small, never got much love, it's time will come

Finally found this shit.

politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-ad-trump-birther-228278

jew hate?...really...

thats all you

i hate muslims

i like jews that hate mulims also...

NICE WORK MENGELE!!! (fix yer teeth already)

>jew hate? really? Unheard of!

plus my post literally had zero jew hate, but identified islam as being the originators of the gold star for jews...

fuck.....

ctr so bad.......

SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!

bahahahahhaaha

Have a letter Hillary wrote to Saul Alinsky, the chap she did her thesis on.

here ya go!

youtube.com/watch?v=27bdV6hoZVc

so canadian jew hate as represented by you equals anti hillary speech?...

are you retarded?

>Saul Alinsky
>a chap
bruh

OY VEY

BOOOOOOM! nice man

Hahaha.

it's like they literally were supplied with a zip (not rar) but zip of 200 normy memes to post....
Very Sad!!!!

The day of leafnaught is nighe
strawpoll.me/10453040/

I feel so much more confident when I see people who are extremely successful and 50+ agreeing with us... we are cool and fuck and work hard.... but you can't buy or skip decades of experience.

feels good man!!!

so..jew hate makes you feel like you've expressed everything you want to express about hillary being corrupt?

ctr still trying is like the paralympics stepping up to the Olympics... JUST!

i really appreciate canadians telling me as an American how to jew hate...ty

Perfect

Found an article back in 2008 about the start of the birther movement - familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/where-is-obamas-birth-certificate-and-why-doesnt-he-produce-it

"lawyer Philip J. Berg, a Democrat from Pennsylvania and an undisguised Hillary fan. Last August, Berg - a former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania and one-time candidate for both governor and senator - filed a lawsuit in Federal Court (Berg v. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083) seeking a Declaratory Judgment and an Injunction against Obama, alleging that the first-term Illinois senator did not meet the qualifications to be President of the United States.

Berg's suit was based on Obama's failure to answer satisfactorily the question of where he was born. Was it in Hawaii, Kenya, or Indonesia? Was his legal name Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro (his stepfather's surname), Barry Obama, Barack Dunham (his maternal grandparents' surname), or Barry Dunham?

Among the other questions Berg raised were the authenticity of the name Obama used on his Illinois Bar Application and his possible allegiance to other countries.

Details of the case, including direct quotations, are found on Berg's website: obamacrimes.com/ "

#NeverHillary

Found a Huffington Post article saying Hillary's people started rumors about Obama; nothing in the article about birther movement. Article is from 2008, and last edited in 2011 - huffingtonpost.com/peter-dreier/sidney-blumenthal-uses-fo_b_99695.html

Orginal 2008 article - web.archive.org/web/20080502064119/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-dreier/sidney-blumenthal-uses-fo_b_99695.html

This is why Obama refused to have Blumenthal have any direct connection with his administration. Obama fucking hated Blumenthal for what Blumenthal did to Obama during the primaries.

"Former journalist Sidney Blumenthal has been widely credited with coining the term “vast right-wing conspiracy” used by Hillary Clinton in 1998 to describe the alliance of conservative media, think tanks, and political operatives that sought to destroy the Clinton White House where he worked as a high-level aide. A decade later, and now acting as a senior campaign advisor to Senator Clinton, Blumenthal is exploiting that same right-wing network to attack and discredit Barack Obama. And he’s not hesitating to use the same sort of guilt-by-association tactics that have been the hallmark of the political right dating back to the McCarthy era."

Looking for more.

#NeverHillary

FUCK. DO YOU. EVER. DELIVER!!!!

dayum son kek is with you!!!! excellent work!!!

bump

you posted some good stuff...then you went full jew hate...

there are 0% of voters in the free world equating free world with jew hate...

i'm not trying to evaluate your childhood...

but less hate is good for every1....

killing it senpai, wish i woulda had time this afternoon for this shit, saw a Berg-related tweet with 1k RTs... #birtherism has been trending hard af all day

לקבל התנורים מוכנים

huehueh walking into Cred Forums, let alone pol, let alone cfg with cat memes.... muh god CTR... you must be one of us and sabotaging from the inside... you couldnt... POSSIBLY... be this out of touch...

I can only assume we're being trolled. OR

as I have said...

they send the new guys to cfg to haze them!!!

bahahhahahahha

enthusiastic canadian said twat?

CTR, the longest running joke I've had in a while!!!!

ikr? gonna miss those faggots on DoTR

it's like they people they send at us just got their "20 free hours of AOL!" floppy disk in the mail last night....Very Sad!

errrr wait. maybe they're right.... we should just... stop. we aren't successful at all.

BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

why would a canadian post on Cred Forums?

and jew hate?

maybe because she wants Americans to eat more canadian bacon...?...

or she's just a racist

>How's your mission going?
>Mr. Brock I've tried everything, they just keep posting memes, haven't replied to me yet
>But have you called them anti-semites?
>YES! Many times, it has no effect!

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.

why are canadian racist's so concerned with an American election?...seems odd...

bahahhaah top kek faggot brock aka the hillary attack dog

Thank you very much! Sorry for the long reply. I just got through eating a baller ass cheeseburger. Shit was so dank.

Man, you guys deliver major with memes. Shit, I wish I could do what you guys do!

#NeverHillary

Sorry guys, but Trump is truly done. The Trump Foundation is much more of a sham than the Clinton Foundation.

>attack dog
LMAO
Dude, i posted a Blumenthal meme an hour ago, it took all my self-control not to call him 'Sid the Yid" in my tweet i swear to fucking god

Didn't know #birtherism was trending hard. I did see it in the news today at work. Didn't get much reading done, busy fuckin' day.

CTR is a joke, ahahahahaha

#NeverHillary

no worries man, I could not handle the research side of things, we are an unstoppable and well oiled machine!!! WORKING TOWARDS THE GREATER GOOOD!!! MAGA!!!!!!!

canadians bask in the glory that is America without having to put 1 American cent toward defending themselves or the loved ones they call dear...all because America exists and they are weak lil girls...and then the lil betas type on Cred Forums...i don't get how they don't shoot them'selves in the head every morning from shame...

huehuehe I @'d him like 5 times yesterday.... surprised I'm still breathing

>song related

>youtube.com/watch?v=tDPSLb0pXhE

>THIS

DSCC has pulled campaign money out of florida, ohio, pennsylvania & shifting it to North Carolina & Missouri senate races.

means their senate campaigns are giving up those states which also should mean that the dnc/hilary will follow suit next and pulls their campaigns out too.

oh fuck yea!

Ohh, shit!

Found another one - washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/28/lawsuit-questions-obamas-eligibility-for-office/

"Pennsylvania’s former deputy attorney general and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg has filed a lawsuit in federal court in Pennsylvania accusing presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama of lying about his U.S. citizenship, which would make him ineligible to be president.

Mr. Berg is one of a faction of Clinton supporters who haven’t heeded the party’s call for unity, filing the suit just days before the opening of the Democratic National Convention, which will nominate Mr. Obama as the party’s presidential candidate.

The suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia last week, also names the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission and says Mr. Obama´s mother went to Kenya late in her pregnancy and ended up giving birth there. It also claims that later in life, Mr. Obama declared himself a citizen of Indonesia.

The Obama campaign has firmly said the Illinois Democrat is a natural-born citizen. Last month, the campaign posted on Mr. Obama’s Web site a copy of his “certification of live birth.” It says he was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, two years after Hawaii was named the 50th state.

Mr. Berg said he was contacted about filing the lawsuit by a member or associate of the group PUMA, which was formed to support Mrs. Clinton shortly after she withdrew from the race. Its mission includes denouncing the Democratic Party and Mr. Obama’s nomination."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_presidential_eligibility_litigation#Berg_v._Obama

BAM!

#NeverHillary

ohhhhhhhhhhh wtf it doesn't have the intro!!!!!

hhehehe you KNOW I'm a jew about details!!!

and they still talk shit about America...and try to influence...we get it canada...

you are mostly communist, and stupid fux in quebec wish you spoke more french...

get over yourself...you're not all that...

Chaffetz is rapidly becoming my favorite congressman, how can one man be so based?

אוי ואבוי

Sup sup OGs. Thx for holding down the fort. Just gonna dump these ready made tweets. Copy, paste, tweet bitches!

Why is #NeverHillary giving travel details of a foreign leader to a private citizen? [See pic attached]

#NeverHillary caught rigging the benghazi hearings zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013

Why would Dr drew receive threats for giving his professional opinion on #NeverHillary?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/dr-drew-asked-retract-hillary-health-comments-received-scary-creepy-phone-calls

Why would HuffPo ban journo @d_seaman for looking into #NeverHillary health?
infowars.com/huffington-post-bans-journalist-for-writing-about-hillarys-health-deletes-article/

Soros caught inciting violence and overthrowing govs and MSM ignored it. Why? #NeverHillary
dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/new-york-times-washington-post-wont-cover-soros-leaks/

Polls can be manipulated to say what you want. Just don't get caught! #NeverHillary
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/22/monmouth-university-pollster-patrick-murray-busted-manipulating-poll-data-then-lying-about-it/

#NeverHillary and drug dealers both buy 'burner' phones and then break them
dailycaller.com/2016/09/07/hillary-bought-used-blackberries-on-ebay-video/

@google is deeply in bed with #NeverHillary. Still trust their searches?
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Is it still charity if they take in an est $100B and give away only 9%? #NeverHillary #ClintonFoundation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown

@CNN caught censoring tweets for #NeverHillary
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/

Journalists are supposed to be unbiased and objective. What happened? #NeverHillary
washingtonexaminer.com/media-defend-more-aggressive-standards-for-covering-trump/article/2600486

Why are the people that serve us not required to answer to us? #NeverHillary
twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/773885113847259136

16,500 #BasketOfDeplorables US Border Patrol agents reject #NeverHillary's 'leadership'
cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/border-patrol-union-endorses-donald-trump/index.html

Convention closed half the venue and turned off the lights bc #BasketOfDeplorables not interested in #NeverHillary
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/09/photos-embarrassing-turnout-hillary-clinton-keynote-speech-baptist-convention/

Hey #NeverHillary, are all these Drs in the #BasketOfDeplorables? #HillarysHealth
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua

Soros contributed to $133M coffer to insight violence here just like Ukraine. #NeverHillary is Soros' puppet.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/deep-left-pockets-black-lives-matter

Another MSM censored by #NeverHillary to prevent the #BasketOfDeplorables from knowing the truth.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/clinton-campaign-slams-nbc-covering-hillarys-coughing-fit

Another lie on a low pollen day for the #NeverHillary campaign to cover up #HillarysHealth
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/coughing-clinton-shrugs-health-conspiracy-theories-questions-emerge-pollen-explanati

We are constantly lied to by the MSM and #NeverHillary. She will try to steal the election just like she did to BS
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/media-worried-too-many-americans-will-question-legitimacy-2016-election-blame-trump

Can we talk about #NeverHillary #HillarysHealth now that she had a Medical Episode at the 9-11 memorial ceremony?
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

Can we talk about #NeverHillary #HillarysHealth now that there are Reports Say She Fainted at 9-11 memorial ceremony?
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/

Did you think FBI Director Comey was objective when investigating #NeverHillary?
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

FBI Dir. Comey made $6M in 2010 with Lockheed Martin while Lockheed got 17 contracts with #NeverHillary State Dept.

$100s of millions given to #ClintonFoundation for #Haiti hospital never built. Where is it #NeverHillary?
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/

werdup!!! niiiiiiiice!

>how can one man be so based?
no clue, man's a living God

Can we talk about #NeverHillary #HillarysHealth now that she collapsed at 9-11 memorial ceremony?
regated.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-medical-emergency/

920,136 children died from pneumonia in 2015. Irresponsible for #NeverHillary to get near that girl. #HillaryHealth
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs331/en/

Did you think #NeverHillary was against the #TPP? Actions speak louder than words.
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2015/06/16/where-does-hillary-stand-on-the-tpp-45-public-statements-tell-you-everything-you-need-to-know/

Another well researched and credible article by WaPo, lol. More MSM shilling for #NeverHillary. #Deplorable.
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

archive.fo/9io2s

Rep Chaffetz sees through the lies FBI Dir Comey spouted on #NeverHillary. This country deserves truth and justice!
thehill.com/policy/national-security/295541-house-oversight-subpoenas-fbi-for-clinton-investigation-documents

How can Media Matters for America and 13 other pro #NeverHillary Super PACs all share one floor of a small building? #Suspicious
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/12/pro-clinton-organizations-share-office-space/

#NeverHillary ILLEGALLY purchased “Research” from pro-Democrat Super PAC. When is enough, enough?
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/06/clinton_campaign_illegally_purchased_research_from_superpac/

Pro #NeverHillary Media Matters for America filing fraudulent tax returns. Is anyone not corrupt on her team?
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/06/media-matters-for-america-is-filing-fraudulent-tax-returns/

Has she frequently or rarely had these fainting episodes, Bill? They are not the same. #NeverHillary Clinton IT
cbsnews.com/news/bill-clinton-on-clinton-foundation-weve-been-as-transparent-as-we-can-be/

archive.fo/1mTTE

hey MC, thanks for the dump mane

damn dude!!! serious dump!!!

ffffffuck we RUN THIS!!!!!!!!!

NeverHillary best information controllers are joining forces to bring you the most biased nonsense ever!
yahoo.com/news/facebook-twitter-join-coalition-improve-online-news-193958420.html

What does a neurological test have to do with #NeverHillary pneumonia? Hint: NOTHING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786445/Is-Hillary-Clinton-s-undercover-nurse-Pictures-unnamed-woman-checking-candidate-s-pulse-performing-neurological-test-collapsed-9-11-memorial.html

Co. managing #NeverHillary email server knew they were 'covering up some shady shit' & pleaded the 5th in hearing
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-pleads-fifth-over-her-shady-shit

Leak: #NeverHillary and #ThanksObama can't stand each other. Should we believe we will like her too?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/newly-leaked-colin-powell-emails-confirm-clintons-and-obamas-cant-stand-each-other

Is there any honesty left in the political class? #NeverHillary #ThanksObama

Instead of justice, they make unfounded claims on Russia. They are children! #DNCLeaks
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/how-much-it-costs-get-ambassadorship-guccifer-20-leaks-dnc-pay-play-donor-list

Billionaire Saban funds Brookings and #NeverHillary > Brookings discredits Bernie > HRC 'gets' the nom. #Corruption

#NeverHillary donor and Brookings Institute funder gets Brookings to smear and discredit Bernie to get him out

Either #NeverHillary has had pneumonia for over 1.5 years or she's lying and has something more serious. You decide
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/leaked-emails-show-colin-powell-was-worried-about-hillarys-health-over-year-ago

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!!

Record low 32% of people trust MSM. Still seems pretty high considering the deception going on for #NeverHillary
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/americans-trust-mass-media-plunges-record-low

Help Wanted: Looking for new Director of Homeland Security. Only costs a measly $561,310. A bargain at this price! hiddenamericans.com/politics/cost-to-be-the-us-national-director-of-homeland-security-561310/

#NeverHillary caught stealing money from low income donors! Deplorable!
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

#NeverHillary never steals more than $100 from low income donors, otherwise it would be investigated by the bank.

#NeverHillary camp employing same strategy as 'seedy porn companies' to steal numerous small amts from poor donors.

#NeverHillary holds token press brief and dodges any question of interest from reporters. She's incapable of truth!
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-dodges-reporters-in-six-question-press-conference/article/2601963

WJCs #NAFTA decimated the black community in the 90s. Clintons don't care about Afro Americans or anyone else!
thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/

#ClintonFoundation donors gave $216M & were awarded seats at WH State Dinners #PayToPlay. #NeverHillary
dailycaller.com/2016/09/15/exclusive-216-million-from-clinton-foundation-donors-bought-205-invitations-to-white-house-state-dinners/

I'm all for helping people, but we have over 2 million AMERICAN children going hungry nightly that our government doesn't care about! #NeverHillary
freebeacon.com/issues/feds-spend-4-6-million-give-emotional-wellness-refugees/

truepundit.com/fbi-botched-clinton-investigation-failed-to-report-hillary-aides-used-gmail-to-cloak-benghazi-emails-from-lawmakers/

No wonder Obama hates #NeverHillary. She's been slandering him for a decade!
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/washington-bureau-chief-clinton-surrogate-pitched-me-birther-story-in-2008/

do you know how often Americans type on canadian Cred Forums attempting to effect canadian elections?...

never

thats because if you live in canada, you are safe from any metion, due to mediocraty...

no1 in the free world asks canada to save them...

they make America do the job...

Probably should categorize all this at some point.

Happy weekend everyone. How goes it?

From July 2008, CNN - cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/23/preston.puma/

"some of the PUMAs accuse Democratic leaders of rigging the primaries to favor Sen. Barack Obama, while others feel that he is not qualified to be the party nominee, let alone competent enough to lead the country.

Kim Mann said she thinks that Obama is too liberal. Webster Tarpley said the senator from Illinois is too conservative. But Mann, a 52-year-old project manager from Manassas, Virginia, and Tarpley, a self-described 62-year-old "controversial author," agree on one thing: Neither wants Obama to be the Democratic nominee. Video Watch why some Democrats oppose Obama's nomination »

Even though Sen. Hillary Clinton conceded the Democratic presidential nomination to Obama in early June and urged all of her supporters to vote for him, not all of her backers heeded the call. Hence, the beginning of the PUMA movement.

"What we are really organizing about is to reinitiate Hillary back into the presidential race," Mann said during a recent interview at a Washington bar, where she met with fellow PUMAs for kinship and to strategize about how to make Clinton the Democratic nominee."
Conclusion: After June 2008, when Hillary conceded to Obama, a faction of Democrats that supporter Hillary banded together and tried to start a movement to overthrow Obama. They called their organization PUMA (Party Unity My Ass).

PUMA is the group that started the birther movement. PUMA was a faction of hardcore Hillary supporters that convinced Philip J. Berg to file the lawsuit in federal court saying Obama was not a citizen of the US and couldn't run for office.

PUMA thought they could have Obama suspended from running for president, so Hillary could step in and run instead.

Hillary's supporters started the birther movement.

We now know this information as fact. It's just that it happened over 8 fuckin' years ago, so most people forgot the origins of this Birther Movement.

#NeverHillary

DAYUM! goin great dude! nice dump again!!! weeeeeeeew!!!

OY VEY

CTR pls go, it doesn't work anymore.

yea I don't even think he's ctr.... too weak even for that sinking ship.... I think it's a 9fagger trying to white knight for hill dawg

so we are done with canadian jew hate?

i thought that was what you wanted to type about...

Very Sad!

^she's down with jew hate^

she's kewl...right?

can we be done with canadians typing on Cred Forums/pol/?

hueheuh
>33

like muh pepe folder, always impressed when I actually get a new one!

hueheuheue the only dat boy meme allowed hahhahahha love that shit

youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF where did the kike go? I need a new wallet.....

hahah as if canadians are posting on Cred Forums.. look at my cat meme
seriously now....

Just shared info about origins of Birther Movement with Trump General:

I feel pretty fuckin' good about finding that shit.

Anyone got any other requests?

Love you motha fuckas! We got this!

#NeverHillary

you could not have possibly done moar!

no requests other than to keep it up yo!!

Nice homie! Keep crushing it!

You know she's on the ropes when she's responding and flipping out instead of promoting her shit!

eating an early supper goys, keep memeing

Ha! Love the inside to that plane

Thanks mane! Much appreciated

Many thanks, and nice fuckin' screenshot!

We got them on the ropes, for sure. They can't duck our punches.

#NeverHillary

Anyone else run into this info? HRC used Gmail for her email and all her stuff is on Google's servers

Just wondering if it's fake. Doesn't seem like it

She did use Gmail. I'll find the info!

Will return soon.

#NeverHillary

currently reading that actually
I remember flippin' memes at the one sick jew
when we was starvin, duckin the mods, payin em dues
Times is hard in the threads I'm from, they got us barred in
We warrin and shill dodgin, rippin and robbin
Got the jews sabotagin, slippin hoaxes in
your camoflougin, now you snitchin on the squadron
That's somethin memerz can't pardon
Board be overrun by newfags with bad intention, CTR garment
So I see no need to mention, the potency
of a meme from the cfg, blastin on Shillary
out the back of them wisecracks
Distorted for your get high you hijack
These friendly skies ain't for you, they for me and mine
This the year of the grimy memer, goytime
Keep these shills on the run, peep my Clan emblem
Zyklon Ben ain't got to tell you where it's comin from

Think about it. This could be how she sold secrets to donors. Just fucking email it! No restrictions, no security protocols to deal with.

Also, this means Google has ALL of her emails including the bleach bit ones

holy fucking shit dude! by far the best one of these yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dayum!!!!

Like a fucking Internet basset hound! Finding needles in haystacks all day!

So far, I found out that Hillary did not use a Gmail account but one of her aides used a Gmail account to move e-mails from the private server onto a laptop. That laptop ended up missing/lost.

The Gmail servers are what the FBI accessed to find out what e-mails (classified documents) were on the lost laptop.

" In one instance, after Clinton left office, someone created a personal Gmail account to move an archive of Clinton’s email on a laptop to a server run by Platte River Networks, a company Clinton had hired. The person then attempted to ship the laptop back to another person connected to Clinton.

According the FBI report, the laptop, which had not been wiped, got lost in transit. And the FBI would come to find on the Gmail account dozens of classified emails."

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-releases-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-documents/2016/09/02/21bd3682-704c-11e6-8365-b19e428a975e_story.html

#NeverHillary

thought you'd like it
>one six-ooh = one sick jew (soros)

Google only has a portion of her e-mails.

Apparently, there were multiple archives of e-mails on Hillary's private server and one of the archives was moved onto a Gmail account, so Hillary and her aides could access those e-mails on the laptop. The laptop they can't find...

#NeverHillary

Lads I think this is the time to make a shitton Hillary Clinton Pepe

What's next in the first picture? She a small what?

Can anyone post the infographic of the clinton foundations financials from 2014? The one that shows like 5% of revenue actually went to charity

It's for Trump to sacrifice 6M$ to give more to charity than her

Nice dude! Ok I'll have to read all that again. The article was long as fuck.

I'm out all. Keep it bumping. She becomes more and more exposed by the day!

Btw loved Trump's rick roll of the media. 10d chess!

Deuces

Don't read the whole article. I supplied the necessary parts that you were looking for:

"In one instance, after Clinton left office, someone created a personal Gmail account to move an archive of Clinton’s email on a laptop to a server run by Platte River Networks, a company Clinton had hired. The person then attempted to ship the laptop back to another person connected to Clinton.

According the FBI report, the laptop, which had not been wiped, got lost in transit. And the FBI would come to find on the Gmail account dozens of classified emails."

#NeverHillary

Yo, hey yo my meme style swing like Willie Mays
My eyes Purple Haze, my solar graphics burn through shades
meme grenades raid the airwaves, catch this thread page
I glide like, hovercrafts on the Everglades
Meme master, with the faster blade, shill slasher
Manufacture graphics that'll make your bones fracture
Limited edition composition spark friction
Non-fiction, the meme bomb keep the mods distant
Zero tolerance, aryan intelligence
Cred Forums original, true colors step from the Vaterland
The most high, most try, to get close by
And overthrow I, but choke, with their posts up high
I circulate the tri-state and vibrate like John Cena
Flies sense to flock when they spot this live memah

lifted from that article

Long story short:

Hillary's people moved an archive of her e-mails (not all of them) onto a laptop via Gmail.

The laptop was lost, so the FBI tried to find out what e-mails were on the lost laptop.

The FBI found out what e-mails were on the laptop because Google's servers had those e-mails because of the personal Gmail account used to transfer e-mails from private server onto laptop.

The FBI found out that there were some classified e-mails on the lost laptop via Gmail.

So, classified e-mails were stored on Google's servers via Gmail. And, the FBI was able to find the missing laptop's e-mails because those e-mails were stored on Google's servers.

Lots of redundancy, I know. Trying to type this shit while on the phone.

#NeverHillary

Very damn good! I would include the source (article), to BTFO the nay-sayers.

#NeverHillary

yeah i included the article link in my post for sure

KICK IN THE DOOR! WAVIN THE FO-FO!!!

dope as fuck dude..... I hope magyar sees this... he posted some other rap from some other thread and I kinda shot him down saying it was a wack mc.... he needs to see the rhyme scheme and bars!!!!

NO SUCKA MCS!!!!!!

... not sure if mags understood I was insulting the bars and not him!

we must put this into meme form.

note for myself tomorrow morning

Fuck yea!

That image is legit and professional looking like a mofo!

#NeverHillary

>66
yeah 90's shit is obv the best for our purposes, helps when it's a tune that most headz already know

jej

nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html