EU army was confirmed

EU army was confirmed.

Should US be scared of it? Does it mean that Europeans are going to retake the world dominance?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/710990/EU-army-Brussels-chief-says-enhanced-military-force-would-better-police-Europe-borders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah I hope you have fun against Russia. I think we'll just sit back and eat burgers.

Russia has soviet tech army bro

How long until they start using it to "enforce European values" unto their own member states? I give it 2 weeks.

So does your backwards shithole, heel my little piece of shit vassal state

Kek

>Russia has anything to gain from invading Europe
Not even fucking China would invade Europe, there's nothing there.

Yeah, some Industrial areas but that's about it. No natural resources or any worthwhile reason to take them.

Evidently Fahrenheit is the preferred unit of success.

It's literally nothing.

The EU is already shitty and falling apart, it will just be like the rusting buckets and bolts that passed as military in the Soviet Union.

This is just a last ditch effort in desperation to maintain the EU project. They will turn us into Oceania before they accept they have failed, but that doesn't mean their equipment will be worth shit against the US of A.

> Germany, France, Eastern Europe
> all in one army
Its more likely they will fight each other instead of being a threat to anyone

Is America scared of the French army? No? There's your answer

You forgot France.

Germany is puppeted by CIA and various american shills to the highest level.
Same goes for french politicians with the French-American Foundation since Sarkozy reached power.

I'm not concerned by Russia, sure they could take baltic states but I don't see any real reason while they would send tanks on Germany and France, in fact I think Russia really wants to open its doors to europeans as long we don't involve ourselves in local politics and we aren't used like a trojan horse by americans.

The ones scared should be us when they will send a polish and austrian bataillon under EU banner to "pacify" french civil disorders or a bunch of spanish in Germany to counter "neo nazi insurgents".

that would be literally hilarious

USA would wipe out the entire EU army in a couple of days. it would be Desert Storm II: baguette boogaloo

US as in the United States of America? LOL.
US as in europeans? Yes, very much so. You surely already heard what it would be actually be used for, and having a single entity for defending a territory as diverse as Europe would be asinine. For example look at our armed forces (shitty tanks, not that big of an army, large navy and airforce) and compare them to say, cold war era West Germany (fucktons of tanks).

What about France?

>Should US be scared of it?

>EU army
Just keep consolidating all your power to the EU, eurocucks.

>eu army
>the hell that is coordinating the french, german, italian and spanish armies

lol

good luck

t. fat burger

The only thing EU army will do is to march into Poland to reinstate the constitutional order and european values.

France uses celsius you braindead mart-sharter

>scared
>already lost to UK

Absolutely quivering here.

I, for one, am hoping that this happens. Then the US can recall all the stationed troops we have in Germany and start spending that money domestically.

France also got their asses kicked in 'Nam.

underrated post

US? No. But European nations that want sovereignty should be scared.

You sold your souls to the Frankenstein Eurocrat.

Scared? We're excited! Who do you think sells you all those bombs?

>EU army
What the point? EU has been already successfully invaded and did nothing. May as well just get rid of the remaining military junk since they will do nothing anyway.

I'm feeling bad for burgers now.

So wait whats going on

This

France needs added to this.

The EU will eventually argue about funding it and it will disappear. We fear no entity.

Please don't post this anymore

EL JUSTO

WE GONNA FUCK YOU UP USA

just means false flag and then we will get martial law with dumb european army men shooting retards for pissing them off.

They're predicting a Trump win, obviously.

And yet they're still too lazy to spend 3-5% of their GDP to have a half ass army at most.

>Implying
I mean really only the UK and Russia would affect us, but they're not in your jewnion now are they

EU has no GDP.
All money they got is what gets stolen from their colonies. That's why france is fucking african country because they need to make corrupt african officials feel like home there.
Name a thing EU still makes except liberals.

maybe some info, idk but it's deeply concerning if it's true (i hope not), in 20 years we're going to have german intervention by general Abu Mehmet al Kishibashi (known tranny)

It hasn't been confirmed, bitch.

>EU Army

Aside from some EE countries, the only soldiers in EU are retired. America installing herself as world police was a sneaky plan which is coming to fruitiion

Scared? No.

They should sanction the already crumbling European Union though.

The jew always cooks up a war everytime someone (Trump) rebels against their power.

>EU army

France protect us pls we are too jewish to spend a single shekel ! *

Fuck the EU. I will side with the Anglo over the eternal commie Yurop.

Take away the UK and it's not even a quarter.

>army

All they could fucking agree on was a total of 200 men for border patrol in bulgaria.

They meant army of bureaucrats

The EU army just brought worldwar 3 into reality.

Against who, seriously? WW3 is more likely to start due to an incident in the middle east or the pacific, or the Ukraine.

War on memes

So is there now a NATO army and an EU army which is just NATO minus the US? Or is the EU leaving NATO?

annex us when you're ready

>The germans are going to retake the world dominance

fdfy

at least I'll be able to see the world

kek we are spending more money than france and our army is still worse

No, because they'll hire only Muslims.

Are you very good at spending overall. You spend more on stimulating birth rates then we do on military, and somehow the only kindergardens you have are those we built in GDR.

I wonder where all our money goes....

>unelected european commission
>incharge of a centralised army

Underated

Here is the drawing of the joint EU army commander

EU army was always a means for the US to have a vassal army against Russia.

Many anti EU politicians have ties with Russia because Putin really, really, REALLY does not want WW3 in his lifetime.

if Europe does try anything for the United kingdom left the EU so they wouldn't be involved they probably would help out the US of a war broke out between the EU in the US those SAS guys are really fucking bad ass and the crazy fucking Russians to the east they being a multi Front war through out history matter how strong you are get you killed

Souci! !!!

>Should the US be scared of a bunch of countries that don't meet their defence requirements because they're happy to just let the US take up the slack.

No.

Yeah but for what end game? What do you think they would do? Invade Russia?

this army is going to be an army to spread islam. sad.

backwards thinking. slowly and surely all the nwo bullshit is coming together.

Source? If true POREXIT right fucking now.

Since EU is anti-midas islam is really fucked in that case. Expect the comeback of Zoroastrianism.

I want this ride to end. Help us son.

May the ETERNAL ANGLO be with us.

>POREXIT
>Not Departugal

Why are you trying to give me a history lesson when i clearly know much more about everything than you do?

Kek

Not even you believe what you posted Muhammad, also nice ID color.

>lowercase "I"

I wish, but zoroastrianism is nothing but a living corpse right now. Maybe if they actively started proselytizing when Islam kicked their butt/even way before. But no, gotta keep the blood pure.

Why couldn't it have been Judaism that died instead damnit.

Soviet tech army > no army

Invade Europe

They'd be invading what is already theirs. The EU already exists. All an army would do is expand their authority.

A guerrilla war with a handful of rag tag insurgents isn't WW3, it's a civil war.

Or seeing as most people don't give a shit, it's nothing.

This. Fucking merkel will fulfill the lifelong dream of the kraut and will conquer Europe. We're fucked and only the ETERNAL ANGLO can save us once again.

Fucking Christ almighty

because without judaism we wouldn't have christianity fucktard

>conquer europe
>it's already in a political union

Israel's new army is ready to conquer the Middle east for them? Nice.

No I refuse to believe. We're still sovereign theoretically at least. Also 11yo Emma Watson is the best.

Anyone who seriously believes this project is intended to be used against external enemies is retarded.
The Eurocrats have noticed that the population has turned strongly anti-EU and anti-globalism, and the EU army will use the old Roman strategy of stationing soldiers in foreign posts so they're willing to oppress the population.

They know that if there's a civil war, they'll be the first to hang from the lanterns, and they want to prevent that at any cost.

Theoretically yeah. But the army can't conquer what it already governs, it would just be a further expansion and consolidation of the authority that already exists.

If there were to be a war in Europe, it would be a war against insurgents fighting guerrilla war. But Europe is already very much in a union. Unless it tried to "liberate" Ukraine.

nah man, there's no need to worry
all of their refined plans will fail due to their own incompetence
just look at this shit
>Space exploration could also feature in the EU's vastly-expanded defence plan

express.co.uk/news/world/710990/EU-army-Brussels-chief-says-enhanced-military-force-would-better-police-Europe-borders

EU army is just made so that any uprise against derka derkas by civilians can be shut down so that the islamization of Europe can continue at max pace, who really thinks EU does is doing any good for the European people?

strong EU army and the people disarmed is all part of their plan..

lmao

this wouldnt mean that you would lose part of the sovereignty of each european country?????

>France
>China
>Cambodia
>Laos
lmao

Gotta up vote the Departugal! although Porexit is a close second.

Hey guys, I've an idea!
Why don't we draft the refugees as auxiliary units?
It's gonna be fun, promise.

top kek

You need to weethdraw dis statement, honoraba memba

Shut up twat

Why have a military when you can just build nukes. It's pretty simple, and much cheaper. Swiss policy is to nuke anyone that comes into our territory.. I mean, we don't have nukes Ha Ha ha

BTFO

Seceding from the union is starting to look more aggressive

Will you take arms for Brixieland lads?

Doesn't mean shit. The entire world's navy doesn't hold a candle to the US Navy. They would literally be blown out of the water in any conflict.

America and what army?

Europe couldnt compete with the US because we are too poor.

The "rich parts" of Europe are poorer than most US states and the poor parts of Europe are WAY poorer than the poorest American states.

DELETE THIS

didnt china and japan lose to them too?

WHAT IS THIS MEME ABOUT POTENTIAL STRATEGIES/ALLIANCES IN A WW3 SCENARIO?

You do realise if another large scale war were to occur that the whole thing would last all of about 5 minutes...who gives a fuck who is sided with who?

Oceania reference. Underrated post.