twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can I get a WE

This is clearly photographic evidence

Why would you even argue otherwise at this point

>89127639
It just makes sense really.

>Blacks were slaves for 200 years in America
>Blacks were slaves thousands of years ago in Egypt

Is there any point in time where blacks weren't slaves?

>this triggers the dindus

my nigga you can get a WUZ

and you guys can get a SLAVES

When they were still a part of whatever African tribe they came from, before being enslaved by other African tribes.

They obviously were not pig skinned anglo-saxons but they were caucasoid.

No, according to Cred Forums this is what the ancient Egyptians looked like. Because it's been the same local population for a very long time, and the Arab admixture during the Islamic conquest didn't change it that much because the people who lived there already looked like Arabs.

How does it feel knowing your brothers and sistas are still stuck here in the states being oppressed :(

No.

where are your proofs?

those people don't look white

strange

To be fair there were waves of invasions since the Ptolemy eras. It's very possible they were lighter people then.

No. According to Cred Forums, this is what the Ancient Egyptians looked like.

go back to saudia, sandnigger

>in 5000 years people will think americans today are what the natives looked like

"white" are the caucasoids that evoluated in Europe.

Egyptians were just, as one can except due to the arid climate, tanned caucasoids.

They were not subhuman monkeys(S-W-Center Africa), East Africa was caucadoid back then.

the right doesn't even look white despite it probably being a fake cleopatra bust, it looks like some latina kike-asian

wtf, im not an oil nigger arab.

the one on the right looks like a mixed woman. neither white nor black

Its the bust of Nefertiti faggot

Ancient egyptian looked like this though

>gypsy playing the subhuman card

1. swc africa has the most "human" people in the world genetically speaking
2. egyptians were never "caucasoids" as africa doesn't house the caucas mountains

why the fuck do whites want to be black so bad but don't want to be black?

They also don't look like Kangz

We can't know for sure what the average american will believe in 5000 years , however I can tell you that in 5000 years niggers will still live in mudhuts.

without question.

There was no nigger king of ancient Egypt

It looks vaguely North African which is what kangs were. You may disagree that they are white, but they are certainly not black.

Cleopatra was Greek/Macedonian as were the rest of Ptolemies. There was also a black dynasty from the South ruling over all or parts of Egypt for a century. And that's it.

Caucasoid is not related with Caucas mountains, it's an old wife tale from the first anthropology books.

yea FOH 2bh, they look like light skinned blacks of america with different clothes

no they looked like pic related

Try to spend most of the time outside without sunscreen

Kek ho pensato la stessa cosa

>cleopatra
Cleopatra was Greek btw.

I don't see nigger features on nofertiti

.t mongrel

Show me more how stupid you are, chimp.

looks like a whtie guy with a tan in the middle of summer. What of it.

Kneel before your god mortal

>There was also a black dynasty from the South ruling over all or parts of Egypt for a century. And that's it.
Exactly, and that dynasty was hated and crossed out to be forgotten by history by the Egyptians themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

>tfw you go to egypt and you see all these afrocentric idiots acting like egypt is their homeland

Have you filled out a govt form lately? Under white it says "(Europe, the Mediterranean, the Iberian peninsula, the middle East, North Africa)"

They probably looked Mediterranean. Like Italians, for the most part white, just bronze when they tan.

>according to dna some pharaohs had European genes

>triggered

RAYCISSS WHITE NIGGAS GET OUT

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

I laugh under my breath any time I hear a nigger talking about how Egypt some how is apart of there culture. All of North Africa was white till around the 1400's even now its just mostly Arab. subhumans but not as bad as niggers.

kek

I don't fink so m8.

Egyptians were more related to the Semites then to Africans.

nobody is denying that cleopatra and her descendants are italic, because that's when egypt actually became white, but before then egypt was exclusively black besides race mixing outliers

>inb4 some faggot says nuh uh

kek a subhumans face vs deathmask.... ok

No-one said the Egyptians were Slavs.

this is all of Cred Forums , ald Cred Forums's favorite musical to watch as well

the path of light
is SCIENCE

People always seem to think that Egypt only had one era and only one people who reigned it.

You know, this is a real long shot. I mean this is some fringe shit but stay with me here Billy. They might, just might, have looked the way they drew themselves.

o dear someone found a good pic of reality

Egypt was originally caucasoid, and by ages it became admixed with different races.

Even ethiopians today are caucasian admixed,a good part of them being anthropologically just black skinned meds.

fking sub humans

newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/

because egyptians weren't white or black you dumbass. Cred Forums is fucking retarded on this, they will literally call niggers WE WUZ all day and then claim that egyptians were "white"

>Americans today

Actually the sad truth is Americans in only 50 years will look nothing like Anericans of today

By 5000 years? Well the white ones that are left would probably have settled elsewhere maybe in the north. The rest becoming a freak race mixed between Mexicans and blacks will probably be mostly died off because of the widespread destruction of land their low intelligence caused

people also think africa's blacks are restricted to one ethnic group and that you have to be dark as the night sky to be black

how would you feel if some fucking arabs said they were the true vikangz because sweden is overrun by muslims in the current year, a century from now?

>"tanned caucasoids"

Yeah just like the ancient Romans right?

America's definition of white is retarded. Arabs are not white. They literally have brown skin hair and eyes.

romans were a status, not an phenotype and they were fully european.

Egyptians were brown skinned due to the climate.

Yes maybe but I doubt it. I'd say they were more related to today's Jews and Arabs than anything

A race of mongrel freaks could not have built something like ancient Egypt

here are the blacks in egyptian paintings, tyrone

And that is an uneducated mistake, they oversimplify a complex subject.

Take Easter Island, today Polynesians claim to be the true ancestors, but all the original inhabitants have been killed of. The original habitants of the great culture were the Inca, which built the large Moai. It is common to take over a culture and claim to have begun it.

No you dumbfuck, Egyptians were Caucasoid, they looked like slightly more tanned Mediterranean Semites with a LITTLE BIT of Ethiopian mixture later on after they were concurred.

WE

APPROPRIATORZ N SHIET

they were Egyptian.
never seen an Egyptian person?

fuck off quasimodo

>retard doesn't know about the eve gene

>black people fighting eachother, brown & dark black vs dark black, no caucazoid in sight(because they weren't egyptians)

thanks Jeb!

We know what they didn't look like. They always portrayed themselves as different from the nubians. They were not black. They were likely not what we consider white today either. However there is some interesting controversy over the DNA evidence of dead pharaohs. They will not release the results to the public and I highly doubt it's because they were black. When King Tutankhamun's DNA was analyzed it had haplogroups common in western europeans, significantly the english but his 3D reconstruction does not necessarily appear European although the skull shape is caucasian. So like I said it's quite interesting.

Actually Africa is for the most part a hostile shithole. It makes you perfect sense that a strong but dumb race would evolve there

>breadbasket Rhodesia
>South Africa under whites

Yes I agree there are 2 places in Africa that would be wonderful to live in but two small fertile regions does not a continent make

Long story short: we should have just left Africa alone. The nigger problem in western countries especially USA combined with Africa's explosive birthrate being a drag on the civilized world is all we have to show for trying to civilize Africa

the egyptian "gods" were very differently,physically from other egyptian's.

there is a constant emphasis on that fact.
they were bigger and taller too, just like in the photos

>over time became mixed with other races
>we also know Egypt declined over time

Hmm. Maybe this is proof as to why you don't racemix

You gonna cry about it?