And now there is this....turns out that Trump was right...it WAS Hillary who started the whole birther rumors...

And now there is this....turns out that Trump was right...it WAS Hillary who started the whole birther rumors. Her campaign manager at the time, Patti Doyle, confirmed this afternoon that it was they who started the whole thing.

So while the lunatic ends up actually being right, the cunt just keeps getting deeper and smellier the more she gets explored.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-adviser-sid-blumenthal-spread-birther-story-editor/
youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger, he started that shit then flip flopped like he has on every other position he has had. The guy caved in and said Obongo was born in the US of Glorious A. I was with him until he came out this morning like a little bitch and admitted he was wrong. He had one job and he blew it. Face it, Trump got BLACKED while you got cucked.

Fuckin
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

THANKS

>BEEP BEEP BEEP

wow, I'm a #cruzmissile now

Taking bets on her turning up dead by ''accident'' soon

I knew it, I knew I could finally stump for Jeb.
There is still a chance guys, get on board with Jeb!

Somehoe Jeb is even more retarded and more pathetic than his brother George

Who knew...

Source?

Ari Fleischer's twitter feed. It was a conversation between her and Ari Fleischer.

Who the fuck said anything about what Trump did? I am talking about what Hillary did, retard. And her campaign manager has publicly admitted that it was them who started the whole rumor that Obama was not born in the US. So it is irrelevant what Trump did, the crux of the issue is now that Obama has to stump for the woman who created the biggest pain in the ass of his entire presidency. How good a job do you think he is going to do now? How many other Dem leaders are going to be willing to go the extra mile for her now that they know that she has no qualms about scuttling members of her own party? That is the point here, dumbshit.

No shekels have been deposited into your account because of your language

Try again ctr

>2008 - future: everyone who accused Obama of not being an American is a racist!
>2016: Trump;"Obama is an American, despite what Hillary said"

That is NOT the point ya dipshit retard.

Trump spent 5 years repeating Obongo wasn't a US citizen. Because of that I stuck by him. Now he has been BLACKED to hell and back and I will no longer support him.

First, backing down to the Spics in Mexico, now getting dicked hard by a big black cock. Fuck Tump, I'm done with him and his flip flopping cock licking ass.

Stay cucked, ya cucking cuck cuck.

Take a debate course.

Wtf my record has been corrected..

This was the first story I found on it. I realize people here don't all see Breitbart as trustworthy news, but it links to tweets about the discussion as well that may help understand.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-adviser-sid-blumenthal-spread-birther-story-editor/

They are learning to communicate like us.

A witness is speaking out about Hillary's collapse on 9/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

sauce

!!!PROOF!!!

The link below is to the memo Mark Penn who was a Clinton strategist in '08 sent describing Obama as "lack of American roots." and "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values."

Pic is entire 8 pages of Mark Penn 2008 Memo

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/

>collapsing on 9/11

How insensitive of her.

Thanks for correcting the record

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

But (((CNN))) told me that was false!