Jason Chaffetz vs. FBI

youtu.be/BulC2aVG0zo

Chaffetz: “You don’t get to decide what I get to see. I get to see it all. I was elected by some 800,000 people to come to Congress and see classified information. I was elected by my colleagues here to be the chairman of this committee. That’s the way our Constitution works. Will the FBI provide to Congress the full file with no redactions of personal identifiable information?”

Herring: “I cannot make that commitment sitting here today.”

Chaffetz: “Then I’m going to issue a subpoena and I’m going to do it right now. So let’s go. I’ve signed this subpoena. We want all the 302s and we would like the full file. You can accept service on behalf of the FBI?”

ho fuck when was this and how did i miss it

sept 12th i think

wow conspiracy much? it's not like the government ever did anything bad in secret

>subpoena

he already sent 2
didn't work

Those FBI guys really need some rest

That's the real question. It's fantastic to have rock star congresspeople like this, but the real question is what, if anything, will come of it?

>you are hereby served
You got that right Chaffetz

Magnificent

presidential run WHEN?

>You are hereby served.
REKT

>he already sent 2
>didn't work
I guess its outside congressional authority to order another department to go in there with a subpoena and seize all that material?

>I guess its outside congressional authority to order another department to go in there with a subpoena and seize all that material?
Maybe the US Capitol Police could do it? I don't think they are in the executive branch.

>Chaffetz smirks...

i like this guy

Fuck Trump write in Chaffetz

he's great but i'm #ROWDY4GOWDY

>>united states of america
>>white

Why doesn't congress have standing in cases against the executive branch before the Supreme Court? That sounds like a perfect job for the highest court in the land, but fuck no, they do everything under the sun BUT that.

We should demand that our congressmen make it within the SCOTUS jurisdiction for congress to immediately *request* a remedy from the court (whether a trial or a hearing, whatever) if the Executive refuses to respect their constitutional privileges and duly enacted laws it should be justiciable.

holy shit that was awesome...its on youtube now if you missed it.

I like how all those liaisons danced aroundd everything......

its like a fucking game to those people......

why do we even have a government now?! its too big...it doesn't help the people....

beurocrats are plainly self serving....

President: Trump
Vice President: Pence
Attorney General: Rowdy
Secretary of Defense: Chaffetz
Secretary of State: Bolton
Press Secretary: Pierson

Would this be the greatest government in history?

I wish that man had a twitter or something so I could send my support. I listened to the whole 2.5 hours while at work yesterday. I cant believe how much they got away with. Every person up there pretty much treated the FBI like five year olds. They talked to them almost exactly like it with more big words.

>I have a toy truck and you cant see it.
>Didnt daddy pay for the truck?
>Yes :'(
>Well that means I get to see all of the truck. Because Im your daddy.

He does have a Twitter. Last I checked he was kind of active on it as well. I've been banned from Twitter too many times and have given up making another.

It was certainly a massive problem when Mccarthy came around, knew about all the communists, but couldn't do anything about them when Truman or Eisenhower refused to fire them.

It's a gay ass handle too, jasoninthehouse or something along those lines.