Where Is She Now?

It's been 3 months since the uproar, have any of you heard anything on Mayte Lara (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcshqXOUC0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would guess she is at UT

What a conceited bitch.

Why wouldn't she get deported?

She's locked in a ground hole, somewhere in the desert.

Even if she has all that bullshit merit, she still has to answer NO to "Are you legally allowed to work in the United States" on job applications......so basically she's still fucked.

I bet she ends up with some under the cash table for an NGO or some charity group. I bet ACORN would give her a job. Obama's draconian housing agency. ACORN will tell you how to legally keep prostitutes working in your house through legal loopholes.

Maybe this little chica will finally head back to Mexico with her head down, then work some shit job where she only earns $300/mo.

The only pride she'll have is, "Ah...well at least I was educated in the US".

She loses in the end, Cred Forums...she loses.

>nice legs
False

>mexican flag emoji
This bitch got where to where she is because of the US and she has the audacity to show even a fucking sliver of Mexican pride??? Fuck this ugly ass bitch.

>"where is she now?"
Hopefully getting raped by a gang of coyotes on her deportation trip back to Mexishit.

How does she even get through university as an illegal?

It's 2016, user

Because she's not really "illegal" anymore, she's just saying that for SJW street cred. In reality she's a DACA or DREAMER kid who is on a fast track to citizenship and immune to deportations no matter what she does (any crime will be ignored). Thanks, Obama!

Because 'murica, land of the burgers, home of the SJWs.

I know where she'll be once Trump gets in...

Lol I remember I got into arguments with lefties about this.
They bring it up, and say.
>See, really you want to deport this valuable person to our society? Yea right.
>Yea I do, we can find that here anyway, and you're actively taking away valuable resource from the poor starving people of Mexico...it's not going to make their country stronger her being here.

Bunch of fucking idiots.

Would she be based if she was documented and posted that for the sole reason of pissing people off?

4.5 GPA? How? Is this a high school graduation? If so I want to know what she plans on majoring in and from that we can tell how smart she really is.

Dude!
Turns out half my friends from uni were illegals.
Only found out cos of our heated Trump discussions (in another dimension they never told me).
Dont go to music school kids....

It's a mental illness.
>Proud Mexican. Mexico is so great.
>What do you mean, I must go back to my country? It's a shithole and I might get killed.please let me stay and enjoy freedom.

Do they even realise what they say?

By undocumented you mean illegal

Theres a person out there who also has a 4.5 GPA, whose parents and ancestors paid taxes their whole lives, some of their ancestors probably died in wars that defined this country. By virtue of race/ethnicity alone, they could be just as good as this freeloader, and lose out on scholarship money, jobs.

>nice legs

THEY CAME HERE BECAUSE THE JOBS WERE AVAILABLE!!! AND YOU AND I WOULD'VE DONT THE SAME THING!!!

DONE*

As a white man there isn't a country on earth I could immigrate to as a poor laborer. Literally no one would ever take me.

>4.5GPA
What

Anyone notice that 60's prostitutes dressed more modestly than modern women?

Also she has to go back

lol for a second I thought that was the cancer meme man

untrue. Go to any country, show up in their employment line, see the interviewer breathe in relief when you sit down and say "I speak English. Just give me the job"

Yes but they aren't dumb enough to give themselves up like this if you call them illegal.

Liberals are the true 12d chessmasters, don't ya know?

You really have to be careful about these ones. They're told by teachers that they can do anything, and then the government makes it happen. A lot of them get huge egos since they're used to handouts and scholarships for existing.

Plus, they tend to go to underperfoming schools so the teachers will bump up their grades to help the school.

Education is fucked. It's so overtly political.

did they pay for music school or go on scholarship

I fucking love these. Got any more of them?

Completely false. You're thinking of English teachers in China and the like. There is no country that would accept mass poor white laborers. No where on earth.

>4,5 GPA
I'm pretty sure GPA doesn't go above 4.33 in any respectable University.

Would she make up for all the other parasites?

I think not.

can someone explain to me what a 4.5 gpa means

>the joke
>--------
>--------
>--------
>your head

>nice legs
"no"

no because i actually respect the law

>nice legs
What the fuck is wrong with her knees then?? They're disgusting.

I know right.
>all cultures are equal
>leaves friends and family behind to move to another country that is supposedly equal
Makes no sense

Absolutely INCENDIARY
t. cuck gary johnson

((((2016))))

she will get job in USA lol suck it whites

MESTIZOS GET OUT

QUIT BREAKING LAWS AND BROWNING THE WORD HISPANIC FOR THE SPANISH

BUILD WALL NOW

And what is a joke?

Its 2016 and they arent white. It happenens

Hopefully, in Mexico.

No, and that's why we hate them.
If we team up and concentrate really hard, we can fix both of our problems, hans

Literally no spanish people in this country. Fuck off hispanic means mixed person from south america

>ghana
Hows life?

>bragging with grades and scholarships
>bragging with your college brand(tm)
God this makes me depressed as hell
I should have never swallowed the enlightenment pill

Lmao scholarships all around f.a.m.

Fuck this gay earth

Grades weren't getting inflated fast enough, so they made the scale go higher.

>In reality she's a DACA or DREAMER kid who is on a fast track to citizenship and immune to deportations no matter what she does (any crime will be ignored). Thanks, Obama!

I don't think she'll be committing any crimes... Seems like a good thing to me, but I'm only a rational person, what do I know?

You have to go back.
>good slide thread though

Overdosed on cocaine

To be honest, a beauty like her should be allowed to stay, the fact that she's doing well in college is only a bonus, same with the other girl Carmen that did the Buzzfeed video. How much better would our immigration policy be if we only accepted cute girls.

being an illegal makes a nice sobstory during admissions

I was 3rd in my class with a 4.4 GPA, couple awards, Eagle Scout etc. and never got a scholarship. I'm white.

> undocumented
> no crimes

Apparently absolutely Jack shit

What the fuck is this. Disappointed in u weebs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcshqXOUC0E

>beauty
I can only imagine what a monstrosity your version of ugly must be.

> I'm white

Well there's your problem right there, shitloard

Honestly, she was probably just dragged over by her parents. You can't really fault her for going with them.

NO NOT OFFICIALLY DUMBASS

IF IT WAS THAT HISPANIC WOULD BE AN OFFICIAL RACE

MAKE MESTIZO A RACE FOR ALL THE BROWN HISPANICS TO PICK

STOP BLAMING MESTIZO CRIMES ON SPANISH PEOPLE

PURE SPANISH PEOPLE STILL EXIST IN AMERICA

NOT ALL SPANISH MEN WERE INTO THAT INJUN PUSS OKAY

ALSO SOUTH AMERICA MEANS LATINO BEANER NOT HISPANIC

HISPANIC MEANS ANY SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY INCLUDING SPAIN

>illegal jobs that break minimum wage and OSHA laws
>available

A

FUCKING

LEPPO

Score one for not being a parasite.

What's the tally now?
99,999 productive mexicans
100,000,000 parasitic mexicans

No, you fool. She'll get scholarships for being a DREAMer until she's 40

It means you are intelligent, because when you can memorize and regurgitate information like a computer that means you are creative genius who can think outside the box and revolutionize all the academic fields.

Its the same reason why East Asians with their high iqs are so "successful" and have contributed the most to the world, right?

None is saying she's at fault, but she is a criminal. And get bragging, is arrogance to a fault. They should ship her parents back as a lesson

Deport her parents then.

Means you essentially got flawless grades. Though this was in high school for the chick in OP's image so it means next to nothing.

If she was white, you just know she wouldnt be getting full tuition.

"about mexican illegals"

Lol, DREAMERS.....

Because she's a liar. All she wants is those likes in facejew

Get your snarky faggot Reddit humor the fuck out of here nigger

jajajajajaja

in college probably

>Nice legs
It's very true user

>Bitch got where to where she is because of the US
She got herself there. There's a reason why you'll never be able to achieve half the shit she's already accomplished. You'll continue to shitpost on this board like the cuck you are.

I was brought to the US illegally at the age of 2. I graduated with honors above the majority of my redneck school. Half of the white trash dropped out to work shitty factory jobs. I'm currently a citizen and attend college to actually do something with my life. My girlfriend is a 10/10 white girl who hates niggers and cannot wait to have my mixed kids. How does this make you feel, white boi?

BLACK PEOPLE ROB LIQUOR STORES BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY LIQUOR LEGALLY!!!! AND YOU AND I WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME THING!!!

Triggered by a some bantz m8?

DACA doesn't put you on track to citizenship. You could be on it your whole life if nothing changes with current laws, it just puts you in legal limbo. It's exactly what it sounds like: deferred action. They won't deport you until a decision gets made about what we're doing with your generation of illegals. Obama passed it because Congress wasn't deciding on anything and he did it with the hope that it would be a more temporary measure, but it's been four years and people on it just applied for their third round. They pay $465 that goes towards the Department of Homeland Security everytime they renew.

Doing well in school doesn't make you a creative genius.

We dont need more efficient cogs for the machine like her, we need people who can think outside the box, pinche piel de mierda.

Wake up Paco, it's time to go back to work

No matter what you say, she is closer to being "master race" than most the people on this board.

I'd rather date a illegal immigrant like her then someone who was born and raised in Britain their whole life

>Very smart
>Tall
>Cares about her body (not hamplanet)

I highly doubt that this beaner bitch is anywhere near as smart as a gook. She's nothing but affirmative action.

Gooks actually are successful, especially when compared to the other shitskins. We don't have as big a problem with gooks as we do with other minorities because they're successful enough to just fuck off in their own countries.

I find it hilarious how affirmative action actually works against them, because they have to work harder & be smarter than even the average white just to get some shitty job that a nigger is given simply for being a nigger.

Sure, gooks haven't invented shit past Ancient China, but it's kinda hard to do so when most Asians came from cultures where they'll be executed just for making the emperor look bad due to high achievement.

They don't. It's the same here with Middle Easterners.

>I'm a proud Syrian/Iranian/Iraqi/Lybian. I love my country, it's great!
>So why didn't you stay and fight for your country? Or; Why did you leave you country if it's soooo great?
>W-what do you mean? Why are you so racist? I d-don't want to go back, I'll get killed by ISIS/other terrorist organizations! P-pls let me stay on your island and enjoy the freedom and the gibsmedat.

Fucking subhuman trash belongs at the bottom of the Mediterranean sea.

this desu
I know an alt-right person irl and he asked me for help in his algebra homework. he's in college.

There's absolutely nothing you can use to prove she's not a "creative genius." All we can tell from that pic is that she's doing hell of lot better than you, weeb.
>average penis size of 5.2 inches
>This includes niggers bringing up the average

Don't worry pal, once I'm out of college I'll steal your job as well. Literally none of you are safe. You'll be bitches in your own country.

>thinking with your dick
>thinking these beaner girls want to fuck you

Good t poo know she's blatantly superficial

I'm not saying the alt right are thick, just that I don't see why pol are trying to talk her achievements down e.g.

>4.5 GPA xddd, must be affirmative action
>valedictorian xddd, so easy to get haha

who would want to live in fucking Cyprus
no offense but aren't you guys KEKED by our fanatically Protestant austerity fetish?

sounds like a perfect candidate to make mexico great for once

because despite having a perfect score, she has not understood the first thing about education
If she did she wouldn't be bragging. That makes her sound extremely stupid tbqh

regression to the mean

you have to ho back.

>There's absolutely nothing you can use to prove she's not a "creative genius." All we can tell from that pic is that she's doing hell of lot better than you, weeb.

Noone who has any creative worth, tends to be acknowledged by modern academia unless their ideas fall in line with some "progressive" political end.

For every one of these high achieving shit skins i can find you 10 whites who have nearly identical GPAs and can think more creatively than this self-centered narcissistic shitskin bitch.

>All we can tell from that pic is that she's doing hell of lot better than you, weeb.

As an infantry officer in the military, i doubt it, she might earn more than me but i have skills which are far more useful than any money i could earn.

>4.5
>4.5
>4.5
>4.5
HAHAAHAHA

>Illegal
There fixed that for you
>4.5 GPA
>still retarded

People are assholes in general who brag all the time no matter how smart you are, I bet most schools "valedictorians" will brag about it a bit. She could be a massive bitch, or that could be a one off which would be excusable.

im a mexican american that has actual legal parents. so many people in my family that are not legal take advantage of the system, that is why trump is winning. i know uncles who sell social security numbers, meth, gangbangers, you guys are racesist but right, the wall must be made, and this bitch does not realize their are families working to pay for college while she gets a free ride off our taxes, ive worked manual jobs since i was 18, i get thousands taken away by the gov. its fucked she gets a free ride and free hospitilisation, i know girls who are american and have to work at dominoes while this bitch gets free shit for being minority in school. im paying for your shit

Typically, its because grades in school are easy to game.

I went to Temple university. All writing courses are measured on a 'total amount improved' basis. Basically, the shittier you are, the easier it is to get an A. People who already know how to write have less room for improvement, and are thus locked into B's or C's unless they become the next Hemmingway mid-semester.

In one class, I saw a guy use N'sync as a verb. "The music and the lyrics N'synced so well together."

He also typed in 36 point font to hit the double spaced page requirement of FIVE PAGES.

He got an A and even the professor was disgusted. Everyone would take a writing course every semester and dump garbage for the first two or three assignments and then write average dross for the remaining five or six weeks and bump their GPAs.

That was in college; in Highschool, its even easier. The fact that fewer people hit those marks is a sign of laziness, not lack of intelligence. Simply put, most people view highschool as a mostly worthless waste of time, and they're not wrong.

>People are assholes in general who brag all the time no matter how smart you are
education has nothing to do with intelligence
an educated person would not brag

That doesn't show she not a "creative genius."
>I can find you 10 whites who have nearly identical GPAs and can think more creatively
You have no idea how "creatively" she thinks, dumbass. You have nothing to go off of.

>Infantry officer
>skills
Literally anyone can take that position.

Trumps going to throw that worthless skank over the wall

>You have no idea how "creatively" she thinks, dumbass. You have nothing to go off of.

Apparently she has time to brag about her achievements and virtue signal instead of devoting her time towards creative ends.

>Literally anyone can take that position.
Okay, pablo.

What I meant is that everyone brags occasionally, and intelligence or education has nothing to do with it.
For some reason people always expect smart people to be nice and humble when they are just like everyone else, most "valedictorians" will brag about it subtly.

That sound's like a pretty shitty way of doing things desu, in the UK it's pretty much impossible to scam your way through our secondary educataion.

Nice attitude you've got there. Nothing wrong with working in a factory lid

Pretty degenerate to look down on other people for actually having a job and contributing

Think about it. She has a perfect score. That means that she has spent hours upon hours of studying. She has sacrificed her childhood, her youth to these grades. Learning was her life.
Yet during all the learning seasons, during all those all nighters she has never, not once, asked herself what she is actually doing. What education is actually about. She has literally no perspective on it. It is just a means to an end to her. Nothing more.

legal mexican here, how come we have no mexican flags on opinions here in this thread. usually theirs like 5 or 10 of them supporting the opposite view, no one can argue that she made a good choice

>devoting her time towards creative ends
Cringed.

Can you explain to me exactly why I, personally, couldn't take your position? What incredible skills do you own that make it difficult to achieve?

also germany, you guys are doing this very thing right know. dont you guys have like 2 million refugees you have to educate

It's a horrible way to do it, but its decided by the administration. Shit like that is textbook entitlement fuel; no one is allowed to fail.

Sure, the guy couldn't write worth a shit once he left that course, still, but he was BETTER, and that was all that mattered.

The fact that he still couldn't write worth a shit didn't matter because EVERYONE'S A WINNER.

She will likely get knocked up and drop out like half of promising beaners do. It is their thing.

Some high schools give more weight to honors classes. For instance an A in honors English would be a 4.5 instead of a 4.0. My high school even went so far as to consider AP classes as a 5.0 scale.

Fuck when I graduated with a 4.7 and no one was giving me 20000 likes on social media.

>What I meant is that everyone brags occasionally
But they wouldn't if they would actually learn because they'd strive for enlightenment, not grades.

>Can you explain to me exactly why I, personally, couldn't take your position?

Because you have a vested interest in protecting her worth which would justify your political ends.

we have to train them, not enlighten them. They'd have to take care of that themselves
school and university is just training nowadays. The 19th century ideals are very much dead I'm afraid

It's because you don't have nice legs.

Thank you for proving my point, faggot.

We need to get her deported before the anchor baby drops. She's probably in hiding until the baby drops.

>studying nutrition
>probably wants to get into med school
kek pulling the classic I see

The point about you being a shitskin?

I already knew that, Jorge.

I really doubt she still has her vCard.

Oh boy

Keep them coming, I can feel your salt through each one. Maybe you'll eventually guess my name.

Send her pizzas. She likes anchovies.

But if she had stayed in Mexico she wouldn't have had the opportunities that she has here in the US. Therefore she should have US pride rather than pride in a 3rd world shithole that her parents desperately tried to escape from.
How could you miss my point by that much?
Your native culture that was built by subhumans sucks ass. Admit it, Paco.

fucking moon is right.im a legal mex and i love america and fucking hate that shithole.

Dunno, man.

I know an illegal in my engineering classes who hasn't had any problems getting internship which pay damned well.

why do you never quote anyone though
stop being so subversive

How is this allowed?

Most universities have their directories public for some reason. It took me less than a minute to find her info

Posting information available on the internet? I dunno - there should be a law or something

its fucked up to say but all the illegal immigrants i know do take advantage, but they dont care, and people let them, here in california all my fucking cousins are those asswholes who want to make california mexico, the only leg they have to stand on is because their is so many of them. thats it

ayyyyyy

just klick on the post number to quote it senpai, it's not hard I know Cred Forums is very retro to use
DO IT

the real problem as a mexican amercan i see, is that there are thousand of american contracters here in california who hire illegals, even the maids are all mexican at this point, no one points out the fact that all my cousins work for white people. they hate the u.s who gives them jobs, and the people who hate them employ them and keep them coming

She's at UT
>t. UT Student
You can find her info on UT directory (open to the public). I censored sections but you can find them if you want.

At least give me a (you)

>censoring useful info
Newfag, I think Reddit wants you home.

You realize everything you censored is already uncensored in right?

No I did not. Too much shit to read, but yeah from the same source.

Jobs aren't hard to come by. They chose to have a shitty life and try to put the blame on others, so I'll gladly look down on them.

Opportunities don't mean shit unless you take advantage of them. There is no doubt in my mind she would have had a successful life in Mexico as well, because she clearly cares and is willing to work for it. She could have come to the US and still had a shitty life, you guys are proof it's possible. She worked for it, she's the one that got herself there.
>native culture
What exactly are you talking about?

We'd take you user. We're taking everyone. Just paint yourself black and scream ooga booga when you get here.

Why do you act as if you'd do anything with the info?

Oh did your widdle feewings get hurt???

How can faggot SJW's cry about being doxxed when their address and phone number is in a public directory.

Toplel no privacy

I would like to apologize to our Hispanic readers for the monumental faggotry in this thread.

t. user who like "Mexicans"

no homo

>Muricans in charge of privacy

Nothing wrong with liking Mexicans, but this girl in particular isn't attractive.

I've seen better legs on chickens.

>nice legs

Source? 43% of people on food stamps would be around 20 million. There are about 11 million illegals in the US. There are a lot of proven statistical arguments against illegal immigration, but when you pull facts out of your ass like this you make everyone you agree with look like a dumbass. GTFO we don't want you on our side

Yeah I'm crying

>need documents for every single thing she listed
>undocumented
PICK ONE YOU FUCKING WHORE!

if she cared about her body she'd get a skin lightening treatment to not look like a walking pile of shit

its highschool dude

>nice legs
You have to go back.

>bragging about going to UT (even if it is for free)
wew lad

4.5 GPA and nutrition?
wtf is going on?