'hill is kill'

'hill is kill'

'yeah'

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/clintons-2008-campaign-manager-on-whether-they-promoted-rumors-about-obamas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/clintons-2008-campaign-manager-on-whether-they-promoted-rumors-about-obamas

Lmao. Rekt.

Satan confirms

Don't be so mean to a dying old lady, she probably has trouble recalling these things

Cringe.

Drumpf is done.

It's sad we all have to be reminded of this. We knew this back in 2008, and now the MSM is playing the "selective amnesia" game. This whole election has just been an avalanche of their filthy lying juden tricks

>Hill peeks her head out of her hole to try and stave off some steady Trump gains
>completely implodes with enough force to create a black hole
>it keeps tumbling down

Has there been a worse political week that hasnt been a sex scandal? Like holy shit this is unreal

And yet I heard four times on NPR today that "Donald Trump falsely accused Hillary of starting the birther rumors".

Fuck that kike station.

Even Dutch journalists were going crazy callling it a filthy lie.

They use politifact style ultra-literal fact checking though.
>"Hillary started the birther movement."
>"Nope, her campaign did. PANTS ON FIRE. Trump lies again!"

Jesus fucking Christ. And this is just all fairplay politics. Imagine what would happen if you pissed Trump off in some personal capacity and he hated you. Your life would be fucking over.

>"Yeah"

Source?

I've noticed the BBC are shamelessly hating on Trump too. Can we not do something about this? The BBC is legally required to be impartial on all matters. Why have we not targeted them yet?

MSM won't touch this with a ten foot pole. Go look on the front page of websites where normies get news, like msn or yahoo. Won't find a mention of this. But you will find articles about how Trump Lied Again. Hard to get the truth out when (((they))) are working so hard to prevent it. Truly Orwellian.

>Can we not do something about this?
meme
Over here it's all about how Trump confused everybody about Obama's birth country 'for years'. They even dug up old tweets from 2012, 2013 and 2014 where Trump goes a little bit into conspiracy territory. Quite a lot of effort really, they probably had this one on the shelf already. Not a word about his ruse on the MSM today either, kek.

>meme

Shadilay

Shadilay brother

OP's picture is not true.

Penn was not fired over the memo. In fact, 9 months later he was on Hardball saying the talking points he outlined in the memo.

He was fired because he was trying to cut a deal with Columbia, against the wishes of hillary who came out against the deal.

Shadilay my man
More DNC lies! Better tweet this to the Trump campaign.

KILLEM MILLER

nice strawman faglord
correct this *grabs dick*

>Your life would be fucking over.
better that than pissing off Hillary and involuntarily an heroing.

BOOM

I still don't understand why this is being framed as Trump being 'thin-skinned'. Should he just let anyone walk all over him and take it? Is that the kind of person who is fit to lead a country?

I don't get it. They're pretty much saying he's weak because he can't let attacks go, but at the same time they want him to be weak and not respond to any attacks too harshly. Make up your minds fucking faggots.

It's over

Oh no boys!

>Not a word about his ruse on the MSM today either, kek.
This disappointed me.
What was even more disappointing is the fact that they claim that Trump has been the frontrunner of the birther movement for years.

He's gonna get killed

how are you enjoying this election cycle satan?