Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
floens.github.io/Clover/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully Cred Forums gets a life and a job.

wont matter really senpai, the message has been sent

the future wont be smooth for the globalists

hey it changed the word senpai to senpai

Nothing different from if Hillary wins.

;)

Hopefully all drumpfshits here commit suicide.

F A M ffs, let me write that without changing it

/thread

We all move to Mexico illegally and start working cheaper.

Well memed

Then we'll meme America out of existence.

get a gf

What happens when Trump wins? Do you really think libshits will make good on their promise to move out of the country?

All the Drumpf memes won't be posted again and this will anger KEK thus activating the second renaissance

Russia leaks everything they have on Shillary and civil war ensues.

>What happens if Trump loses?
Trump disappears from the public eye for a good long while, then sets up his own alt-right media corporation.

As for Cred Forums, they'll be the laughing stock of Cred Forums as usual. Expect lots of shitposting.

>Same ID

>those digits

A lot of smart people are thinking it might be Parkinson's. And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse on Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

The pressures of Chaffetz and Gowdy begin to wear on Hillary's mind.

Then the pressure of the debates with based Donald -

Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Thank u for correcting the record.
.00004 shekels will be deposited into your account.
To check your account balance, please visit meatspin.com

Fall of Rome 2.0

Creation of a religion that helps white people go the way of the jews.

This place would be empty for some months.

That's right senpai

This Board is renamed /Brxit and all Americans are banned for not being nationalist enough and total loosers.

1. The witchhunt on HRC will still continue and she'll be out of office.
2. Feminists will turn on her because nothing was done regarding the "wage gap".
3. Feminists, SJWs and minorities expecting free shit will turn on her. See niggers after Obama election looking for "Obamabucks".
4. Congress will fuck with her so hard; There won't even be a "honeymoon" phase in her Presidency.
5. CNN, Vox, NYP, Wash Times and other (((media))) have already been exposed and identified. The more they try silencing people, the more clumsier they get. And fuckers like you and Wikileaks will call them out.
6. Trump even if he loses, will continue to delegitimize her electoral win. He will get tired and eventually fall asleep.
7. All you, user, need to do is continue shitposting.

>Nothing changes really.

The Reptilians invade

Rare
What flag is that ?

>the second renaissance
The Matrix one?

Fuck off Serbia

We keep on the slow decline we've been on. And I should make it clear that we won't have any more chances after this. Hillary will make sure that illegal immigrants make it so that a conservative candidate can never be elected again. Pair that with an extremely liberal supreme court. Our only option if Trump loses is to see what will come once America dies.

Delicoious fruit bowl

suck vucic dick you idiot

Macedonia senpai

>Cred Forums
We are the spirit of Cred Forums right now. All the boards that were ever good are here together, shitposting about the election. if you do not like Cred Forums you do not like the essence of what makes Cred Forums better then everything else.

an actual female would help too but I doubt it

Newfag doesn't recognize Macedonia.

I'll start working on my dissertation again.

We don't stop. There's no brakes!

Just scroll over you fucking newfag

plz be my ai gf

Agree with yourself somewhere else.

>thinking the minority sheep brainwashed by the democrats will realize they actually don't give a shit about them
Lol, nice one. Democrats pretending to car about minorities isn't new.

Doesn't work on phone.

So either Cred Forums wins by having a based president or wins by having "the happening".

Ctr pls go

FYROM dumbass

We become the third world shithole that Liberals dream of.

glorious revolution

age of great darkness come
I'll be even more depressed
probably go off for a while cuz I wont be able to endure all the white hate

We wait for a year and a half until Shillary dies.

Then the golden age of happens dies with it.

That would be the slavshit nation of Macedonia, home of squatters and disease ridden rats.

Traditional garments include tea towels on head for women, and generally dressing like gypsies.

Macedonia, "for the land of bent knees, and the home of the slaves."

If he sets up his own alt-right news network then we would end up winning in the long run.

I guess, but it wouldn't be a very exciting happening. It would just be dull and depressing. Every day jobs will be harder to find. Neighborhoods will get less white. Western culture would be replaced with liberal degeneracy. Eventually America would just be another south America-esque non country.

Muslimanski izrode

NEMA VIŠE TURSKIH PITA OD POSAVSKOG ZLATNOG ŽITA!

oh you mean like when Cred Forums went ape shit over the Star Wars movie and claim repercussions only to move on like beaten up bitches
Yeah, gonna enjoy your tears in November senpai

If Trump loses, the world will lose. He's our very last chance. If he loses, no one will ever take seriously another future presidential candidate like him.

Well Hillary wants to nuke Russia so, maybe there would be some excitement.

Either we all die, or Miller becomes Fuhrer in a few years. I'm good either way.

>CTR shill doesn't know how Cred Forums works

The UK still has a chance to cling onto with UKIP. I thought they were completely cucked until they voted leave.

He'll run again in 2020 and win because everyone will realize their mistake.

>muh newfag
That doesn't work on phones. I get the feeling that newfags are now using this word unironically.

War with Iran

Possible WW3

Lots of Happenings

Cred Forums wins either way

Did Ivan miss one Kebab? Don't worry it'll happen soon.

White genocide through massive population shifts.

>Possible WW3
the way she has been firebranding with the anti iran and russia rhetoric its completely likely

>Trump disappears from the public eye for a good long while, then sets up his own alt-right media corporation.
Hell, I half wonder if that's his endgame.

Either he becomes president and uses his connections there to make money like Bill and Hill did, or he loses and uses all this popularity to form a media company to rival Fox News.

>CNN and MSM BTFO by Trump today
>Hillary literally started the Obama birther movement
Quick! Make a "what if Trump loses" thread!

There should be just one stickied post
"Cred Forums absolutely BTFO".

If Trump loses the American experiment has failed.

>that doesn't work on phones

We burn the internet to the ground, user.

Not the same guy, but how did you do that? I've never been able to on phone

what app is that
?

It's the home of Alexander the Great. Except it's really not but don't tell them that.

Trump 2020

CTR isn't even trying anymore. I've just gone to ignoring them now.

Don't Look at CTR posts
don't respond to CTR posts
Don't comment on CTR Posts,

OP also CTR Shill confirmed. Trump BTFO'd CNN and MSNBC so there's the explaination.

>this samefagging
>this calling /thread on his own post
i thought summer had ended

Just tap the flag. I'm on mimi for android

I hope this is a troll.
I've seen him in many Trump threads shilling for Shillary.

Just get Clover you fucking Hawaiians. Google for Clover and get it. It's super easy.

I think it's about impossible for him to lose if rally numbers mean anything about voter enthusiasm.

This.

Nothing aside from a few tantrums. President Hillary and her string-pullers could however ignite a revolution if they continue to demonize a lot of Americans as deplorables and don't adopt a more rational approach to America's internal issues.

""""""""""""""""if""""""""""""""""

is clover better? why isn't it on google play?

The message has been sent that the right can be turned into sensitive, reactive retards who plays the losing end of an identity politics game.

>if rally numbers mean anything about voter enthusiasm
They don't.

you have been lied to by the greek historian jew

you cannot be saved

terminate your life immediately

The republican party wins record victories in the Congress in 2018 & 2020 with a republican pres in 2020. The media is emolating themselves and whatever crediability they have ATM. In four years as President, Hillary will emolate the Democrat party. No Democrat elected offical will want to be seen with her.

Despite a few loses on the supreme court, A Hillary presidency is best for the long-term.

Captioned for future use.

Yeah UKIP. The party that won one seat last GE, which was a Tory traitor. Not to mention now EU ref over and Farage has left and there's been a reported mass exodus to the Tories.

Yo, seriously though?

1) Community College becomes free and the health care field crashes as a result, free LPN degrees are too tempting. Baby Boomers die off en masse because of their shitty hard living lives and the flood of new blood along with less patients causes salaries to plummet 59%.

2) Economy grows at an average of 1.5% over next 8 years.

3) No US metropolis ranked in the top world 50, potentially worst since 1800's or before.

4) We get into some random ass war with like Dubai just to keep them from become a Superpower and to help economy from collapsing

5) Tim Kaine supports Transgender surgery to be covered by Obamacare - it passes and approximately 1 million men transition in 8 years.

6) Women are the main breadwinner in 7/10 homes and will now make 2 million more dollars then average males

7) Women are now 85% of lawyers, 95% of nurses, 60% of doctors, Hillary creates programs that make women 40% of computer programmers doubling that,

8) To pay for wars infrastructure declines hard and jobs for trades are down to a trickle

9) Men are now "The Lost Gender - Newsweek" "Men: What Can Be Done (should anything be done?) Time Magazine -

Controversy is caused by Women Are The Future (How We Can Begin the Safe and Humane "End Of Men" Using Genetics) by Popular Science

10) Homosexual relations are now at a 20%, along with Bi and Trans, people are now roughly 30% other sexuality's for the first time ever or since Rome

I mean thats just the social stuff, I don't really want to get into the tech and business side too much as it's already boring and long post.

Trump doesn't lose.

It was removed from the play store. You have to install it from f-droid

floens.github.io/Clover/

Hillary Clinton becomes president.

Status quo is maintained, obstructionism in congress continues.

I don't even know what the republican party looks like in a year. I wouldn't be so sure they have their usual midterm boost.

>The republican party wins record victories in the Congress in 2018 & 2020
How does this factor into the continuing GOP civil war?

>The media is emolating themselves and whatever crediability they have ATM
Though its less about credibility these days and more about influence, which they still have in great quantities. Neither Trump or Hillary would be the nominee otherwise.

>Despite a few loses on the supreme court, A Hillary presidency is best for the long-term.
That's one ugly pig you've got your lipstick on.

He won't

Holy octo gets

Serbia, your shilling is top notch. You deserve every dollar CTR pays you.

I'm going to go live inna desert for 20 years until some naive kid shows up, then I'll help him bring down the Hilary Regime.

Kek why have you abandoned us

USA becomes a province of Mexico

WW3

The simulation ends and the whole world is rejected as a completele failure; Humanity is incapable of maintaining higher civilization if we allow openly reptilian people to herd us into extermination camps.

We can't even keep ourselves in existance, what use would God have for us?

Who cares I'm fed up of hearing about the Yank's election.

BORING

t. Shiptar / liberal idiot

Serbs cannot support those war criminals Clinton shits. They ruined us. Not the USA, it was damn Clintons.

This is what Serbs think about Clintons
youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ

think about this for a second

assuming you're a christian, you know that an antichrist must appear

the problem is that the actual antichrist, or false christ, needs an 'antichrist' of his own, he needs someone he can point at and say 'oh yes that evil man almost destroyed the faithful'

this is who we should be looking for, the patsy 'antichrist' that is raised up, so the real antichrist, possibly Satan himself, will appear to be the real christian savior come to rapture the believers or whatever

I'd say Trump has a non-trivial chance of playing this role, especially if the globalists always intended for him to win, and are just using the dying Hillary to destabilize the US and scramble brainwashed people as much as possible

Look at germany and europe in general.
This is what will happen to you.

I'm fucking done with you retards meming and not taking anything seriously. Your grandfathers fought for generations to preserve your heritage and you will throw it away like fat fucking piece of shit you are. You are disgusting. I know you fat soda drinkers will throw this election to the dems. you are shitty you are just as shitty as canada.

Enjoy raising your stupid fat kids in hallal schools.

He's not going to lose.

If they took things seriously Hillary would already be conceding defeat to a serious Republican challenger in this natural change election.

>you are shitty you are just as shitty as canada.
Hey, now. Hey. Too far.

fpbp

We're crashing this board, with no survivors

threading yourself, I pray kek not go easy on you, but his will cannot be forced.

Are you trying to Proxy Macedonia? Fuck you! I'm Macedonian and I'm triggered nigga