As such, For Honor characters can be female. There are 12 characters in all...

>As such, For Honor characters can be female. There are 12 characters in all, as each faction has four heroes each and while two of them can be either male or female, there are two other characters who can only be male or female. Ultimately though, the gender split is “50/50 all the way across.”

>Moreover, Vandenberghe says that “you can change the skin colour of your Vikings too,” adding that if you want to be a Black Viking then that’s a-okay as “it’s who you are. I want you to be able to be in that game.”

jstationx.com/2016/08/18/for-honor-female-characters-black-vikings/

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/why-for-honors-focus-on-diversity-is-so-important/1100-6442689/
youtube.com/watch?v=7KCF0RvpkXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In Ubisoft’s

stopped reading there

Aren't you happy about how games are being more inclusive and diverse these days.

WW1 wasn't a white mans war and both men and women were warriors in history.

From what I understand the story of the game is that after a collapse of some kind people re adopt these historical military traditions, so they're not really black Vikings they're just blacks in horned hats killing one another

WE

another game i will not buy

WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHEEIT

>playing video games

WE

Ubisoft are just french jews. They know their target audience so let them make viking themed blacked games.

WUZ

>not wanting to be a vikang nigga
>implying Tyone wouldn't fit right in with all the raping and pillaging happening

>denying that video games play a large role in shaping the beliefs and attitudes of impressionable youth.

This game is gonna be huge in Sweden.

It says it's set in a medieval setting and have viking and samurai classes

>"I hope that people pick up on how much diversity there is in this game, both in terms of your ability to customize and how much choice you have in all the styles," he continued. "And it's really a game for everybody; it really is. It's so easy for people to say, 'Oh, it couldn't be true, they couldn't have full gender representation and different ethnicities in a game like this.' So we put a lot of time and effort into that."

gamespot.com/articles/why-for-honors-focus-on-diversity-is-so-important/1100-6442689/

And here I was wondering if i could buy it. Oh well, thanks for making me see how bad this game is.

>full gender representation
Ohboyherewego.jpg

Can't wait to take a battleaxe to all the tranny barbarians

Another marxist product off my list. Can't wait for it to fail or to give birth to polls in which 99% of characters are white males and then bitch about why no one plays females or niggers!

The gender split is 50/50. Even though most of military deaths in battle in history were from men you have to fit in that equality somewhere.

- Vikings didnt use horned helmets
-Back in medieval ages average height was something about 165 cm can you imagine 160 cm woman swinging 4 kg sword? Its impossible
-its fucking ubishit, just wait for Turks with their Bannerlord or B.A.S.E.D. as fuck Kingdom Come: Deliverance and enjoy challenging system of fight

As a Polak i just dont understand why someone can buy this shit. I didnt buy BF 1 because there were german fucking niggers. My great grandfather served in german army during ww1 (later he participated in Wielkopolska Uprising), and i didnt hear about any german niggers from grandpa.

Aside from the gender bullshit, this seems totally non news worthy. If you're creating a character, you generally get a choice of cosmetic options and one of those is skim color.

>Vikings didnt use horned helmets
The black ones did

>-Back in medieval ages average height was something about 165 cm can you imagine 160 cm woman swinging 4 kg sword? Its impossible

Uhh it's 2016 we're equal women serve in the military

When i see alll this (((progress))) i just cant wait to another muslim attack or even civil war. There are people who hate themselves or their countries so much that even turning history into bucket of shit isnt a problem.
God, please, just send another flood and erase humanity from this earth.

Jamal Ulrich, The King of Rapists wore a horned helmet. Learn some Norse mythology, you racist.

Quit being racist, and while you're at it make sure to include more POCs in The Witcher, I mean it's 2016

WE WUZ WE-KINGS AND SHIET

True Sweden has a rich black history that the racist nazis tried to cover up.

All jokes aside it is pretty fucked. I know that feel fellow bro

wew lad
youtube.com/watch?v=7KCF0RvpkXw

>4 kg sword

>women serve in the military

Yes.

Badly.

>If you're creating a character, you generally get a choice of cosmetic options and one of those is skim color.
I remember the times when race and gender in RPGs gave you real advantages and disadvantages

No niggers in slavic sanctuary, at least CDP Red isnt cucked yet.

but why anyone would do such thing. Where is patriotism and respect for ancestors? World is turning into shit, few more yaers and there will be nothing worth fighting for.

max weight of 2h swords was something about 4 kg for bigger ones

Do women serve in the US military only so that they can get fucked by multiple men daily? Thats pretty much the case over here at least.

VIKANGZ

Even more of a reason to join the based Knights, I'm starting to dig the quasi-history thing they have going