FAT SHAMING FRIDAY!

FAT SHAMING FRIDAY!

Stay on your containment board and fuck off with your fitness cancer.

sage

Give everyone a 1 year notice, and after that genocide anyone with more than 30% bodyfat. It's the only way.

>t. fattie

Kys

found the fat fuck

>t. LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN degenerates

Choke on a barbell Ahnold.

Kys fattie.

But you don't understand, weight has no impact on health :^)
And health is a social construct pushed by the medical industry anyway ;^)

Prove your not a fatty

become an hero faggot

pathetic b8

>t. literal blob of lard

>/fit/fags throwing a hissy fit

Someone piss in your oats this morning faggots? You roidhead monkeys are the literal scum of society and I'd rather be bedridden and morbidly obese than a steroid-pumping meathead sack of shit.

>A BLOO BLOO FAT PEOPLE ARE BAD

Fucking cry more and fuck off to your containment board. Your kind isn't welcome here.

sage

Found the fat as fatass. How's that 6000kcal/day permabulk going, lard monster?

Have a Snickers fat ass. Hope you choke on it, your beached body would give the paramedics the necessary exercises in order to make them fit for a bodybuilding competition after they finish with you.

t. Defending human bowling balls
You should really take a step back and think about what your life has come to man...Defending obesity on a Malaysian Motorcycle messageboard.

>/fat/fag throwing a hissy fat

>it's an "i'm super insecure so I'll make fun of other people online, even if they are working on self improvement" episode

FSF has been shitty for months.

>fitness is degeneracy
No user, YOU are the degeneracy.
And then user was a degeneracy.

you realize people look at you with disgust in public? they see your body and they see someone who has no care at all for who they are. you will die young and it'll be all your fault because you ate too much disgusting shit.

Don't jiggle in rage too hard, you might break your heavy-duty chair.

Ok, easy there fatty. Just go to your nearest McDonald's and inhale 3-4 Big Macs and fries and a 2 liter of diet cola and you will feel much better. Are you fucking new here cuz fat shaming Friday has been a thing here for at least 3 years since I never left this place. Go choke on a salty fry