Mad Hatters

Are there any names (like Carl The Cuck, AIDS Skrillex or Banshee) for these 2 Canadian "mad-hatter" SJWs?

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

Those women should be sent to labor camps
I've been saying this for years

faggot triggered nu male to the rescue

>buy cheap hat
>it triggers liberals so hard they steal it from you to destroy it
Worth it.

this is literally the first time I've agreed with a brazil

did Cred Forums ever dox the guy who stole the hat

BAZINGA

He literally looks like this one dude I knew who always befriended chicks but only just wanted to get laid.

>who always befriended chicks but only just wanted to get laid.

Every single beta "yes man" ever. Just look at the shitlings, they suck up desperately.

>skinny
>ugly
>stupid

>maybe if I align my thoughts, politics, and social interactions with this girl's she will sleep with me

Yeah they're common, nu-male betas - except this one doesn't have the narcissism associated with nu-maleism

Bitch is on repeat
>thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you

Mona Lisa and Mad Hatter

My suggestion for the chick is Gargleballs Z

Bitch Face Sour Tits

Dubs names this bitch.

trips have it

>no one has told me whether or not he got his hat back from the cuck or not
SOMEONE END MY SUFFERING

>not ordering way too many hats and just repeatedly pulling out another one when they take it

The problem with these "sjw" people is that they still manage to find people that would actually talk to them over their delusional ideas.

I generally just keep walking or minding my own business and let them talking to deaf ears.

Don't feed them, don't give them the right for shoving their bullshit down your throats.

The only reason they chimp out is that there is people listen to them. If you just ignore them and keep doing what you're doing pretending they're not around, they shut up.

>Don't feed them, don't give them the right for shoving their bullshit down your throats.

No, we need to give them every opportunity to be as loud and violent as they can be.

If you don't know why, I weep for you.

""""""""""""""""""""White"""""""""""""""""""" Canadians

>Her name is Gargleballs Z
Winrar

Top kek that would have been hilarious.

Also: I have two hats. The traditional red one and the camo one in my car for emergencies.

I want to be violent to them. I want to purge them

Hey guys, I'm brown and I want to wear a MAGA hat through the streets of Vancouver the 2nd most liberal city in Canada.

Will I have my shit stolen or will the SJW stay away because they don't want to be seen stealing and destroying property of a minority?

Dox them and ruin their lives like the old Cred Forums would do.

>Mona
Top KEK.
I'll explain why:
[1] Mona = "Cunt" in Venetian dialect
[2] Monna (as in Monna Lisa, spelt with two "Ns") = "My Lady" [actually, it is a contraction of "Madonna"]

So fuck yeah. She's mona. She's a cunt. Makes sense in my language.

Two Libs, One Cap.

Wear the hat and rec what happens. I wear mine in AZ and I am a hispanic and I get tons of shit talk to me for wearing it and told sometimes that I am betraying my race but I dont care I want most of them gone

So shall it be.
Let it be known Kek hath spoken, and His word be our law.

Sounds good user.

As a brown guy who hates Canadians that support trump I will punch u in the face if I ever see you on the streets on Vancouver.

Get ready to throw down and correct the record faggot.

As a white guy who hates people who hit people who support Trump, I will punch u in the face if I ever see you on the streets of Vancouver.

No you won't faggot.

MRU is spoiled rich entitled white girls; the "University"

It's where you go if you are too stupid to get accepted to UofC

I took a few SAT prep classes there.

Not surprised to see a video like this come from there.

Why do these people always resort to violence? Fucking niggers.

So her name is gargleballs but what is the boy's name?

As a white guy who hates canadians that hate canadians that support trump I will never see you on the streets of Vancouver

Go fuck yourself nigger leaf

fuck just rape her allready, show her what it mean to be...patriarchy

This picture always upsets me.

typical dindu

You really think he wants her?

Naw man, thats just what the left wants...to make them martyrs.

Plus she was the voice actress for Kid Goku in the dubs of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT

Someone rolled the appropriate dubs to name the woman yesterday

She is now known as "Mental Martha"

This shit's made me want a MAGA hat more than ever, but that guy's wearing an obvious knockoff.
How do I purchase the $25 hat without being a US resident? Are there any Trump General fags who've already played middleman?

"Sluts"

BECKY THE BITCH

This is the rise of women.

Their empathy is free-floating and misdirected.. not so long ago a girl of this age would have a home and child to direct all that drippy caring onto.

Now instead of making sure her child is wearing a warm touque on a cold day, she makes sure we all wear officially sanctioned baseball hats.

They're so blind… they would flush every freedom we have down the drain in a heartbeat to save someone a hurt feeling.

Lol fag

Do you really need to be a US resident to buy the hat? Can't you just buy them off Amazon like everybody else?

Please post a picture of a nu male for examples.

If a girl is named 'zoe' or 'cloe' or 'Madisson' or 'Abigail'… just steer clear

I agree with all of those except Abigail. That's a fine name. Abigail Spencer is hot as all fuck.

I deleted my nu-male repository on accident so this is all I've got

Do you have to be muscular not to be a nu male, or is it more of a mindset?

>Do you have to be muscular not to be a nu male, or is it more of a mindset?

Somebody post the nu-male image cause I don't have it.

Nu-males have a typical 'soft' look about them (I think it's the eyes), despite having beards, and glasses (to hide the ugly). Nu-males typically have soft, infantile expressions on their face, so as not to seem too masculine.

Nu-maleism is definitely a mindset though, but it's hard to look like a nu-male with muscles so that helps.

Nu-males hate all that is masculine.

oy vey forgot pic