How true is this?

How divided are people over Trump, really? What's it like in blue states?

Gallup poll says it all.

Election polling died with the land line.

I live in CT and I only ever see Bernie or Trump signs. I've never seen a single Clinton supporter.

When we voted for Governor, it was 49% Republican to 51% Democrat.
Maybe Trump has a chance...

Pol btfo how can white men compete

>Ignoring the facts

Ok then lad.

I'd like to see some new england states turn red for once

I was being sarcastic babe

duno but i like how you take screenshots

Me too, my dude.. I love New England, but I hate the cucked politicians

I live in Texas and see a decent amount of Trump stickers but I see more "hillary for prison" stickers which is pretty funny imo

Its through snapseed bro, that app's great for turning shitty pictures into decent looking ones

I live in the bluest area of California (Bay Area). People are fucking brainwashed into the Drumpf mentality. Trump supporter is synonymous with racist/sexist. SOS SOS

>Live in New Mexico
I redpilled a lot of people into voting Donald Trump, but most of the teachers, government officials here push for Hillary. I always get Hillary supporters to waste their vote towards Garry Johnson.
>inb4 spic

they're both shit and nobody likes them

New Hampshire looks prime to go red. Went red for Dubya so its not too farfetched and (((polling))) looks good there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Maine district flip red this year either, interesting turns!

I live in California and most people I meet are either voting for Trump or not voting at all. Hell, I know legit hipsters who are seriously considering voting for Trump. He isn't anywhere near as hated as CNN tries to shill people into believing.

tfw I chose to study in cali instead of Boston in 2018 for a year

Any tips?

Mass is just as blue as California, but just pretend to be a liberal. Otherwise you'll be an outcast.

I live in "diverse" commuter town in NJ. Literally no public support for Hillary. High school kids supported Bernie and stole Trump signs all over the town. Kekservative local Republicans who supported Cruz were like "oh republican signs get stolen all the time," but we called the police and the high school and the little beaner got fucked. Like a month later Bernie got btfo and I have not seen anyone support anyone but Trump since... not to say most people support him (they probably don't)

Im from New Jersey, and I have only seen Trump signs. Maybe I live in a richer area, but idk. It seems everywhere i go i see and hear people in support of Trump.

Why did you blur the other posts
Also shit thread

It depends where in California desu. If you're in the Bay Area, you have to be leftist or you're fucked. I went to USF my freshman year and it was fucking terrible. I only met one other right winger there.

Live in Colorado, its actually a mixed bag for the first time in a long time. Obama had this place on lock down, so Hillary is clearly a much weaker candidate.

See some MAGA hats and Trump signs, but I also see dumb leftist stoners who believe whatever Jon Stewart tells them to believe.

Trump recently polled at a +4 here, so for the first time in awhile Colorado COULD go red. And I really hope it does.

What about grills friendo? in sheepland we usually get dates and shit by approaching girls, is it wierd if I do that in the states?

>he has this little àrtīstic taste

shoo shoo pleb

I live in Las Vegas NV and the consensus here as far as I can tell is "I don't like either of them"

the people who will vote in November will probably vote Trump
not everyone is a delusional libshit who thinks Trump is the living incarnation of evil
most people think he's just kind of silly

This. I'm in Jersey too and all I see are Trump signs. No one is excited for Hillary but people are for Trump, there's no doubt about it. I'm honestly thinking it's gonna be a pretty decisive victory for Trump once people get into the privacy a voting booth and actually vote.

Also, what part of Jersey are you guys in? I'm up in Bergen County

Live in Minnesota
Pretty split, even in colleges

Is it true jersey girls are easy as fuck

As long as you're not a creep. Girls here are pretty easygoing. If you're white you can score Asian/Indian pussy easily (CA has a lot of Asians).

Both candidates are over 50% unfavorable. That doesn't translate to voting.

That is a very interesting chart.

Sam?

Trump and conservatives are merely amerishits on overdrive, so I don't think general amerishits hate super-amerishits THAT much.

Hey twats, is Million Dollar Extreme tonight?

How receptive are white grils to non whites? Because kiwi girls will fug anyone with confidence, natural english accent and a generally fit body

Did you understand the wife tripping skit because I don't get it teebeeaych

It was slapstick. The women falling through the table, and we knew it was coming, we laugh at that.

It was also actually mocking hardasses who act like "pay for it".

I live in CA and most people are voting Trump or not voting like previously stated, never personally met a Clinton supporter.

Depends. Sometimes yeah easy as fuck. But a lot of times they can be the most stuck up bitches in the world. Like their shit don't smell or something.

If you find a good bar and there's actually some girls there, you can meet them fairly easily. But again, always depends

Fine. They love the bbc at least.

So-Cal here, pretty much everyone who isn't a low life spic, sjw or teenage girl is voting for Trump, whether or not they say they are.

It's about passive aggressiveness senpai

Honestly a lot of my friends in WA are trump supporters. We just don't talk about it very much, and if we do it's short conversations in private. It's just better if the SJW's can't pin a target on you. But let me tell you they will be surprised to see just how many people come out to vote for trump, I'm calling right now that we will have some of the highest voter participation rate in any recent election.

CONFIRMED BY KEK
Praise those holy doubles.

Really? Ain't your state turbocucked?
Or its just in the big cities?

Lived in the Bay Area my entire life
It's bad, I've found a surprising amount of Trump supporters here. We need to keep our mouths shut most of the time because
>racist
>sexist
>bigot
but once you get people talking you'll find out that what Trump says resonates with more people than you think

I think what you're picking up on is how much/little people cared about the candidate. Nobody hated Dukakis because nobody gave a shit about his sorry ass.

... says the increasingly nervous guy for the sixth time

Check the cemetery.

it is true

my job involves ordering around the same group of about 20 middle aged women all day

over the last few weeks a lot of them have started admitting to me that "they agree with a lot of what trump says"

and this is in britain, where the media hasnt even ATTEMPTED to not be biased against trump.

Just LA and SF pretty much. He probably lives in San Diego, I see trump/pence yard signs fairly frequently there.

Also all the liberals hate Hillary and adore Bernie.

Every major city is cucked. Even major cities in Texas are cucked.

I live in Indiana and everybody likes Trump. I don't know about the commie states like California and New York.