Israel: The last hope for civilization

You goyim,

Will you choose the Arab savages over us?

Will you choose Islam over Judeo-Christian values?

Will you fight against the only decent country in the Middle East?

Or will you support us Zionists in asserting our sovereignty in rightful Jewish territory? We are the nationalist success story. Our very existence is a miracle.

We are going to save the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
moroccoworldnews.com/2013/11/111456/hungary-far-right-party-leader-says-islam-is-the-last-hope-of-humanity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Weininger
youtube.com/watch?v=cehD_pdYDV8
youtube.com/watch?v=a4WE1_Sg90k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm legitimately considering converting to Judaism. How is it being (((chosen))) ?

>Judeo-Christian
xD

there is no such thing as judeo-christian, jews have always enabled muslims to kill christiasn, see what happened during the conquest of Crodoba (the jews oppened the gates of the city to the muslims) or what happened in Jerusalem during the crusades.

Today by using your ill qacuqired power over banks and government you exterminate us by bringing it hundreds of thousands of muslims, as you did to spain in the past.

Memes aside, it feels really good. If you truly feel a connection to our people, speak to a rabbi about how you feel. The Talmud teaches us to accept converts as though they were born as Jews, to the point that we are not even allowed to remind them that they are converts.

A conversion to Judaism is simply an affirmation that you have always had a Jewish soul.

I like you buddy

Israel is the end. God will make sure it's the last to go.

Thanks user. I talked to a rabbi today, and I'm going to shabbat service tonight at a Reform synagogue. Feels good desu. Are you shomer?

>Israel
>the hope of civilization

you know considering the current state of affairs in the world am really fucking sad hitler didnt actually gas the fucking jews

This.

Israel is over by December.

>Want to keep the jewish state pure
>Have millions of arabs sorrounding you
>Can't genocide them any more, your international reputation is bad enough
>Invite millions of islam savages to western countries
>rile them up against whites
>start a race war basically, Israel would no doubt ally with the west
>Genocide arabs, claim territory and get away with it

There's only one side you can choose.

Well, it's Shabbat in Israel and I'm on Cred Forums, so I am not. That being said, I'm very traditional and I believe in God, and I don't drive or do other blatant violations of Shabbat. I also keep kosher.

A reform conversion entitles you to Israeli citizenship, so maybe I'll see you over here one day!

you support our right to exist in our lands we will do the same for you merchant

your elite must stop jewing us though such as soros

the more those types of kikes fuck us up the more hate builds for israel.

shit do that ill even turn a blind eye while you build greater israel.

fuck off insect

ASH AL YID

Yahweh is Satan.

exactly

you're the reason Poland is a third world country

oy stop shilling to literal nazis ya tembel
it wont work

People are people - whether you are Jewish, Arab, German, whatever. I appreciate that Israel exists, but that is only because your Zionist banker mafia worked with Hitler to kill a very large amount of you (and perpetually hold it over everyone else's head). Israel has a tremendous conventional army as well as over 200 thermonuclear weapons. Israel will do just fine on its own. The NWO mafia (Jewish in large part) needs to be hung from trees, however.

Israel is catholic land

Israelanons, what does ישבני mean?

(Would like to know more on the subject) Do you have any evidence? (please)

You'll have to buy 3 shekels for the answer.

reform is shit. almost universally leftist, multiculti cucks. basically jewish unitarians.at least be traditional conservative with gender separated shul.
i was under the impression that generally only orthodox conversions are recognized. and there is some controversy about how legitimate even some of those are.

Plus speaking fees.

>jew ruins western civilizatio
>hey goyim israel is the last hope for civilization

Three shekels is only $0.75, goy. If he wants an answer, it is going to cost ₪30.

I want the ₪50 in coins.

Orthodox conversions are the only ones recognized by the rabbis in Israel, but reform conversions are valid for the purpose of citizenship acquisition.

That looks like some rune from arx fatalis

THIS.

How can you people not see that your own Zionist banker mafia worked with Hitler to brutalize a very large number of you?

Sorry bro I only got shillings.

שבת שלום. מה שלומכם הלילה?

How come Jews never invented numbers in weird ass doodles language?

!אני טוב מאד

אני ביהודה עם החבר שלי

?איך השבת שלך

Without a doubt. Jewish identity MUST be eradicated at all cost.

>>Will you choose Islam over Judeo-Christian values?

Islam is the only group among jews, christians and muslims that actually follow those values.

Most muslims consider homosexuality degenerate while only a minority of fundamentalist christians or jews do.

Most muslims consider modesty a absolute requirement in public conduct, while only a minority of fundamentalist christians or jews do.

Most muslims consider adultery a serious offense, while only a minority of fundamentalist christians or jews even care if their wife fucks other people.

and so on and so forth.

Who is actually fighting against Judeo-Christian values more than jews? Look at hollywood.

Historically, we used our alphabet as both letters and numbers (aleph is one, bet is two, gimel is three, etc.), but we adopted the modern numbers to interact with the rest of the world.

I choose to let rhe muslims devour Israel and take back Palestine. When the Jews are off the face of the earth, there will be no puppet master causing civil wars in the middle east and there will be no mire refugees.

Once the Jews are off the face of the earth, multiculturalism, marxism, open borders, and race mixing will lose its voice and funding and wither away.

So.. How would that go for numbers higher than the amount of letters?

> not knowing about Ultra Premium® DIAMOND™ Shekels, worth 800$ each

They just invent new letters whenever they need a new number.

We do the same thing that everyone does with numbers. We only have 1-9, but we can count very high. Similarly, we combine multiple letters to represent high numbers.

Israel needs more diversity. I think we need to deport Merkel to Israel and make her the premier minister there, so she can import more African and Arab immigrants to improve your genetic diversity

Yeah, but no. Only extreme muslim or muslims in strictly muslim countries do. I know alot of people who are or claim to be muslim, but keeps breaking "the rules", e.g. eating pig, fucking before marrige and so on.

No one really follows it when they don't have to or when they think nobody will find out.

sounds more reasonable than desu.

Jewfag here. The Tanakh (the old testament) literally says that God enjoys true converts over those born Jews because they are truly devout and love God, and many Jews don't do that.
Being a convert is breddy bud here, but it takes work.

Muslims are the short term enemy.
Jews are the long term enemy.
Semitic tribalism is always an enemy. There can be no peace with lying supremacists.

>Judeo-Christian
Only christian values, kike.

huh interdasting, fanks.

also i wonder if any Cred Forumsacks would ever consider that jewish overrepresentation on the left is because Jews are particularly vulnerable to leftist and marxist subversion for historical reasons and not because there is some primordial jewish urge to destroy teh white man who dindu nuffin and prior to teh j00z lived in paradise naked and carefree like adam and even in teh garden of eden.

also i wonder if they can acknowledge that jews are overrepresented amongst modern influential hard rightists (though not to the extent they are on the left) whether they completely agree with them or not: ezra levant, mencius moldbug, larry auster, michael savage, theodore dalrymple, david horowitz (who btw, is the only person in the "mainstream" to give AmRen and Jared Taylor a fair shake and essentially agree with their broad position) and a bunch of others i cant recall off top of my head.

btw no jew would claim tim wise, he's a quarter jewish (paternal grandfather) raised christian fuck off if you bring up ppl like that.

זה שקט, אני לבד הלילה. המשפחה שלי לא בבית ואני לא שומר שבת.

איך יהודה?

I support neither. Let them both kill eachother I say.

Partway through it jumps to larger denominations.

Judea is beautiful and peaceful; the breeze is cool and there is a calmness in the air. It's hard to believe I'm in the West Bank, seeing as I grew up thinking it was some kind of war zone.

I could see myself living here (I live closer to Tel Aviv, I'm only visiting a friend in Judea for Shabbat).

>Yeah, but no. Only extreme muslim or muslims in strictly muslim countries do.

Nonsense, 99% of those who claim to be muslim here in Norway does. At least those muslims who are under 40 years old. The old fucks are degenerate as fuck.

>I know alot of people who are or claim to be muslim, but keeps breaking "the rules", e.g. eating pig, fucking before marrige and so on.

If they have been raised muslim they still have more of the judeo christian values than the christians or jews that live here. If you try fucking the girl of a regular norwegian here then he might become a little bit angry or he might just become sad and ask if he can join. But if you fuck the girl of even the most degenerate "muslim" they will fuck your shit up and they will mess up the girl as well.

And even the most degenerate "muslim" that drinks and fucks everything he can put his dick in still wants a proper girl if he is getting married, he don't want trash that he is able to fuck without marrying. They still at least value the judeo christian values to a certain degree that you never find among christians. I used to go to church a lot and I don't think I ever met anyone who was willing to wait until marriage, while even degenerate "muslims" still do when they actually are getting married. Unless they are so irreligious that they become completely beta males and the women he is currently fucking is able to control him.

As long as the jew is white I'd welcome them in my arms and help them crush palestinians

You can keep your sand, just stay the fuck out of our shit. We'll in turn help you get rid of the muzzies, deal?

Ayy ya yay, LMFAO!!!

Wow that sounds really nice. I also thought that Judea was a war zone, all the pictures and videos I've seen of it are usually run down buildings or terrorist attacks, but I guess that's just the media.

Are there lots of Jews living in Judea now, compared to Muslims? Do you think there will be a two state solution or do you think Jews will be able to keep their land in Judea?

Also, kind of unrelated but how is my Hebrew? Did I make any mistakes? I've been learning for a few months now in my free time.

My mother was jewish along with that whole side of my family, but I'm catholic
Would I be allowed to move there if I wanted to, I don't right now but I'm interested

I'm converting, too. When do I get the Jew Gold? And what type of allotment can I expect?

i think the "jewish character" in all it's forms is generally a huge problem. the unique psychology and spirit of jews is extremely harmful for whites. are jews innately evil? maybe not, but the way the jewish spirit manifests itself within white christian culture certainly seems evil.

>Jews are particularly vulnerable to leftist and marxist subversion
jews subverting jews? get real

jews love leftism because

>resentment towards christianity and christians
>globalist instincts (manifested also on the right)
>generally physically weak beta male
>feel safer in multicultural communities
>do not see a distinction between different types of gentiles, it's jew vs goy.
>superiority complex, feel they have a "global mission".
>love word games and legalistic constructs (muh "racism" etc, it's a way of relating morality soley to linguistics)
and more
>materialistic understanding of the world

jews are just so different from goyim, on a seemingly innate level. i would put them with niggers in terms of how psychologically different they are (obvious different in different ways).

we saw how you demonized the Nazis after they supported the Zionist movement through the Havaara Agreement

You stabbed them in the back when they were your biggest supporters

I CHOOSE EUROPA!!

no jews are white.

You would not be allowed to immigrate here because you were born Jewish but converted to another religion. You are still considered Jewish, but citizenship is not given to those who willfully denounce their Jewish faith.

You would have to join a Jewish community and renounce your Catholicism if you want a chance at citizenship.

>Will you choose the Arab savages over us?
Yes. It's easy to stop them if everyone just closed the borders. Probably even their leaders will not support immigration because that would cause a lack in the work force.

>Will you choose Islam over Judeo-Christian values?
Theres no such thing as judeo-christian values. Judaism is far more related to islam than to christianism.

>Will you fight against the only decent country in the Middle East?
Syria or Iran? I don't want to fight neither of them

Judea & Samaria is approximately half Jewish, half Muslim. If we could only get more Jews to make Aliyah, we could finally annex this part of Israel without worrying about the Arab vote.

I do not think there will be a two-state solution any time in the foreseeable future. The Arabs aren't capable of forming a state, no matter how much they believe they are. Our communities here are strong and the courts have no legal basis to expel us unilaterally.

Your Hebrew is great, keep it up! I hope to see you in Israel one day, friend.

Israel: The last hope for 200 nukes worthy massive happening

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

You just come out of the thread discussing this on /k/?

no. it just sits in the back of my head most of the time. i need some serious habbening asap

When I was in Army basic training, two of my good friends were jews and I started going to their religious services.

I came from a vaguely christian household and thought it would be similar, and I was wrong. The Rabbi was wearing a cool arm strap, and taught some cool philosophy about how anything can be used for good or bad, and then said it was up to us to decide.

Then we literally talked in a group for half an hour on how to make good life decisions and live a productive, happy life.

I remember that the topic of the afterlife came up and he basically said that it didn't matter, and that if you lead a good life without it, whether or not it existed was irrelevant because you did the best with what you had.

The Jews have their flaws and stereotypes or whatever but other than their super-elite, their values are pretty based and their culture pretty effective.

Anyway, just my two cents.

That's good to hear that you'll hold on to the land.

How are the latest immigration statistics for Israel btw? Has aliyah to Israel decreased or increased this year? And more importantly, how is the birth rate? Who is having more babies, Jews or Muslims?
Thank you very much , I will go someday soon.

There is no fucking hope. There hasn't been for the past 71 years.

Fuck off kike.

>Will you choose the Arab savages over us?
Same as asking will you fight 1.6 billion people for us?

There is hope, educate yourself.

moroccoworldnews.com/2013/11/111456/hungary-far-right-party-leader-says-islam-is-the-last-hope-of-humanity/

t. +3% arab growth

cucks

Jews are like women. They are by far the most feminine of ethnicities.

Women see men, and their inherent parasitic nature pushes them to find a way to extract all the resources they can from him and to emotionally manipulate him to do their bidding.

You see this on a larger scale with feminism, it is inherently a parasitic movement that seeks to subvert existing systems and cultures to gear them toward women, or direct resources to women (via big government, or otherwise)

Jews see a system, whether it's a nation, a culture, an economy, and it's in their nature to do the same thing. Subvert it, extract all the resources they can for their own interests, and find a way to manipulate it to do their bidding, even if cheating and lying is necessary (like killing JFK or saying there were WMDs in Iraq).

Similarly, just like with feminism, you see this on a larger scale with Zionism. In this case, Israel is basically the manipulative wife, exploiting the dumb husband (the United States) by extracting all the resources they can from it (via foreign aid) and getting him to do her bidding (fighting wars in the Middle-East).

This is why both Jews and women gravitate toward leftism. Even right-wing Jews like Ben Shapiro or Milo are pretty effeminate you'll notice.

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger. He was himself a Jewish prodify who wrote about the subject.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Weininger
>It would not be difficult to make a case for the view that the Jew is more saturated with femininity than the Aryan, to such an extent that the most manly Jew is more feminine than the least manly Aryan.[17]
>Greatness is absent from the nature of the woman and the Jew, the greatness of morality, or the greatness of evil. In the Aryan man, the good and bad principles of Kant’s religious philosophy are ever present, ever in strife. In the Jew and the woman, good and evil are not distinct from one another.[16]

What is this Jewess then? Black?

Only Israel can keep the barbarians at bay. PRAISE ISRAEL BEST NATION AROUND 1948 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE 1967 SECOND BEST

ALL ARABS TOGETHER + COMMIES GET BTFO NO ON CAN STAND MIGHTY ISRAEL
youtube.com/watch?v=cehD_pdYDV8
youtube.com/watch?v=a4WE1_Sg90k

Ofc she is semite

Reform is shit as stated above, plus conversion through the reformists doesn't count as a real one by the Israeli officials.

>resentment towards christianity and christians
false
>globalist instincts (manifested also on the right)
false
>generally physically weak beta male
false (it may be true in the west, but as a traveled Israeli, whites are generally much more beta on average than anyone but Asians, and much more so than Israelis).
>feel safer in multicultural communities
True for Jews residing in the west and the true reason for their leftism. This is not unique for Jews either. Look at Hispanics for example, while they seems like the perfect republican voters in many ways, being much more traditional than whites in the US, still they are leaning hard to the left/ dem party due to above reason.
Same goes for Asians in the US, or any minority really.

>do not see a distinction between different types of gentiles, it's jew vs goy.
very very false. There are distinctions, down to scripture.
There is an us vs them mentality, but that's healthy to have to some extent, as this is how the real world works.

Funny enough your statements are logically contradictory (this one and the first one)... low intellect spotted.
Lets go on...

>superiority complex, feel they have a "global mission".
Yup, pretty accurate.
>love word games and legalistic constructs
Quite true.

>materialistic understanding of the world
false, if anything it would be the whites who have an inclination to the materialistic world over Jews.

this jewish roleplaying needs to stop

it's getting REALLY boring.

we get it, you're a kike and we hate you etcetc
Because you have a shitty white-blue flag with a 2dmerkaba in it, it doesn't make your larping post funny.

on*