Kek Worship in Russia

Lol, mods on 2ch.hk are deleting Kek threads in /mg (board, where magic is discussed). Actually i knew about globalist roosters on 2ch.hk but i just got some proofs and showed them to our /po
Im afraid, russian po is heavily infected with liberals, globalists and cuckholes because alt-right is somewhat mainstream in Russia already

Praise Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/opinions/russia-influence-western-politics-ghitis/
youtube.com/watch?v=LovzV_2_cjs
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFdmvzjb_w
youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Do you export Cred Forums memes there?

well, Pepe was present in pol long time already, On Russian imageboards Yoba (picrelated) is used mostly, but Pepe is well known too. Howhwew because some liberals, globalists and cuckholes are afraid of Trum and keke they are struggling against it. Still, in general they are losing.

>. Howhwew

howhever

Abu go to hui

fuck russia fuck yoba fuck 2ch fuck you

Abu worhips Allah already he cannot worship Kek. Still he is somewhat anti-globalist and spiritual person too

(actuall russian 2ch.hk is board of liberals cucks mostly, while admin is Muslim, lol)

>cuck cuck cuck

Sorry what, britrooster?

2ch has knock off memes

They have a cartoon frog name "Polyp"

He's a hard core leftist with a passion for social justice

pic related

I always wondered why there's so few Russians on Cred Forums.

I take it most of you browse there?

almost unknown, actually

Mostly Yoba and Kek are used.

die russia die die russians die die soviets die russia deserves to die putin deserves to die anything russian deserve to die

They just cannot into English. I am espesially hardly butthurting because of liberals, who cannot into english, so it is harder to redpill them.

Hey, why so much butthurt? Explain nature of your butthurt.

Based russians

russian a shit language russian should be destroyed russian identity disgust me
no butthurt russian buthurt because country no longer great russia dead

Oh britfag, please

Our ecnomy is shit, but we are influential enough

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/opinions/russia-influence-western-politics-ghitis/

Your brit media are also top cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=LovzV_2_cjs

Really? The last time I went there, it was nothing but polyp memes....

you should study russian imageboard culture deeper then.

influence irrelevent when country dying russia no exist in decade russia dead riPISS

There's shitloads of Russians on Cred Forums. It's where we take refuge from Russian board culture.

Oh britfags, you already failed so much attempts to make Russia. You just made us used to live in shitty conditions.

>attempts to make Russia

to make Russia die

russian die already russian die on inside and soon on outside all russian will die good russian is dead russian hahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha i shit on russia

Dude chill, Russia needs to be our back-up if globalists take america.

Putin is pretty based.

>yfw Pepe is used to restore relations between Russia and America

Spread the word of Kek, brother

He unites us all, no matter what race, religion, or language

You can use him to change your own landscape if you're unhappy with it -- he just requires to be acknowledged

russia dead already russia will collapse russia no back up puting no based putin imperialist putin will hang in red square fuck russia

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFdmvzjb_w

Trump is definatly cool

Praise Kek

me no watch russia video me no care what russia has to say me hate russia russia die

Share your beloved fav slav vids
youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4