Why do you hate SJWs?

Why do you hate SJWs?

Whiny little brats that expect the world to be perfect and nice to them and for the most part it is but the second there is the slightest bit of turbulence they shout rape and send people to jail for being meanies

I have enough to worry about. Don't need to be walking on eggshells everywhere.

They are spoiled, entitled brats who believe that everyone else owes them something for being alive.

They need some sense slapped into them.
Preferably with a MACHETE!

Name 1 time this ever hapenned

>Liars
>Cultural Marxists
>Arrogant
>Hypocrites
>Selfish
>Short sighted
>Anti-masculine
>Manipulators

>Why do you hate SJWs?
Because they are humorless killjoys?
Political Correctness is the death of Western Civilization.

> Weapons of choice:
> Cred Forums — Obviously!
> Breitbart — Obviously!
> GG — uh, what?
> Infowars — Obviously!
> BLACKED.com — um, I will go take a look
> Trump Steaks — replace with Freedomain Radio and Stefan Molyneux!

SJWs girlfriend

Look up Adria Richards. She started the whole thing.

Cred Forums girlfriend

Argh! My eyes.
Keep Cred Forums, Breitbart, Infowars, and add FDR.
Get rid of the others!

She looks like a nice person

Is your mind so limited and your life so vain as to determine the worth of an individual by his/her (or the lack of) romantic partner?
Says much about (You).

What's an alt-rightist? I don't understand your response.

You sound mad

What's to like about them? They're obnoxious, spoiled, know-it-alls who think that Marxist collectivism can solve every problem in the world and will purposely ignore or distort evidence to the contrary to support their world view.

>Why do you hate SJWs?
Trying to change reality instead of their perception of reality.
Having no principles or using principles when it suits them.
Suckers for social engineering.

But I have a job. I work at a local store that sells fishing supplies.

The communists used to call SJW "useful idiots".
They are the first to be put up against the wall and shot if the Commies ever take power.

And what do you do for the world?

Not even mad, huebro, I'm just sorry for those around you that have to deal with this kind of stupidity and narrow mindedness on a daily basis.
I sincerely hope that (You) will someday evolve and realize that you were simply retarded on a clinical level.

check

>anime

Why are rightists so immature?

>And what do you do for the world?
Not being an SJW is automatically ten times better for humanity, even if you are a basement-dwelling hikikomori neckbeard. A thousand times better if you work at McDonalds. Off-the-charts better if you are a functioning member of society.

He's right ya know. Does say allot about where your head's at.

Chora mais ;^)

>even if you are a basement-dwelling hikikomori neckbeard

lmao, keep believing in that neckbeard

Oh hey, I missed What was it?
Please say it wasn't a mod haxxx.

This

Can we start a new memetic war by calling SJW's the Alt- Left?

KILL YOURSELF JOÃO

GO WATCH FELIPE FETO

> Can we start a new memetic war by calling SJW's the Alt- Left?
My keyboard has an ALT-Right and an ALT-Left, so why not?

Sure, why not?
May our hands be steady, and Kek guide our bulle-, I mean, memes.

That's actually a decent idea, bring it up to /cfg/ and Trump general.

They challenge my worldview!

Sure is nice not living in a third world shithole, isn't it OP... oh, wait, sorry.

Yes, and her 12 other boyfriends

I had a long, passive-aggressive response written out, but I'd like to take a different tack and respond by saying that I don't do anything for the world. I just try to live my life while causing as little strain on others as possible.

That's the difference between normal people SJW's. SJW's are so pretentious that they think everything they're doing is directly improving the world. Even if the majority of them are just ignorant teenaged college students who spend 40% of their time reading and critiquing work by other SJW and Marxist academics and the other 60% on seemingly noble but realistically pointless "student activism".

Vc é petista infiltrado ñ?
Hey guys! OP is a fucking commie

We already have a word for this. It's "ctrl-left"

Go away CTR Shill. Also HUEHUEUEUHEHUHEHUE

>OP is a fucking commie
Oh, thank you, captain obvious, absolutely nobody had realized that already.
But do you want to know what else OP is? He's also a cock sucker and a filthy troll.

Asked the baitposter as he fired off another ad hominem, and refused to actually discuss why he disagrees with anybody.

In a direct answer to your question OP: This is why people don't like SJW's. Because instead of actually having a discussion or an argument with people who oppose them or even just admitting that some people will never agree with them on certain things, they call names and claim moral and intellectual superiority.

I hate them because they hate me, and because they're severely delusional.

They think they're fighting for freedom and equality, but they're really only fighting to make gay and trans normal and straight shameful, to make worthless niggers into protected citizens and industrious whites into pariahs, to make being a slut a prideful thing, and to ostracize and destroy men who aren't elite in looks and social status.

They promised equality, they delivered hatred and exclusion and delusion.

Sou pc siqueirista

Lula's cock sucker little boy

Ok now, OP confirmed for child.
Just let it die guys.

>PT Siqueira
Triggered.

They're censoring my video games.

If they left games alone, I'd be perfectly fine with them.

Confirming this.

[spoiler]sage[/spoiler]

>not Ctrl-Left

Huehue doesn't shit posting like leafs
Go to kikebook

I don't hate them... It's just hard to respect people trying to convince me that reality is a social construction, and get upset at me when I call them out on that BS...

because i hate anyone who tries to tell me how to think or how to act

fuck authoritarians left, right, and centre

They must be exterminated in order for us to survive, and hatred will help with that when the time is right.

Você é antisemita? :s

I don't hate them I just disagree with the regressive left.

You can't call them the alt-left, because they ARE the left itself in almost all developed countries.

Notice the paradox though: The alt-right are called "alt" because they're supposedly a very vocal minority of racists, sexists, islamophobes, nazis and whatever other scary sounding exclusionary buzzword is trendy at the time who will eventually prove to be on the wrong side of history... And yet somehow they're also such a majority that they've managed to institute a system of mass oppression on every existing minority group. Stranger still, huge segments of these minorities are aware of the systemic oppression that's going on and have joined forces, thus outnumbering this phantom majority, to stop said oppression and yet they still can't manage to do it.

VAI SE FODER JOÃO
DE VOLTA AOS VÍDEOS DO PC SIQUEIRA E FELIPE NETO

They're uniformly ugly, body and soul.

Na verdade ñ, mas eu sei q existe uma elite muito suspeita fazendo merda por aí
Olhe o caso do banco Schain

>all the replies this generated

and you faggots call sjws thin skinned

>le sou direitista xD

>>>>>>/valetudouol/

PC Siqueira is pretty handsome

sera menes

Brother, eu espero q o Lula seja preso e tire o bolsa auxílio que vc tiver
Cheers

>Alt-right dress like Seu Madruga/Don Ramón.
Eu estou ok com isso.

Chora mais favelado eu moro no Leblon ;)

Because I have a brain.

>that hairline
>handsome

are you for real

>Le hue hue memes xD

The weak must fear the strong.

If you took the time to look instead of just judging things by the number of replies, you'd notice that the majority are valid counter arguments and not just bullshit ad hominem.

Being thick-skinned doesn't mean you have to sit around and let retards and baitposters make fallacious insults at you.

>Woman
>Not interesting on him because of his money
>Implying he will still receive payola after Dilma's impeachment
Nice try, viado

There are two kinds of people. People who want to be left alone and people that won't leave them alone.

sJWs are the latter.

More than 70 posts and still no valid argument. The left has won again

Eu moro do lado da Paulista, vc acha que favelado sabe sobre Cred Forums?
E tinha que ser carioca riquinho

Wanting to be left alone is a valid argument. Now fuck off.

they're basically communists and communism is the most wrong humanity has ever conceived. You literally cannot be more wrong.

Not so fast amerifat, first i will post some rare pcs

There's no such thing as an "SJW". It's just a term that the dummies of our generation ascribe themselves to or against as they reproduce the political relations that have held liberalism together for the past half-century.