They mad

They mad

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/web_culture/why-we-wont-be-featuring-clips-from-jimmy-fallon-again-until-after-the-election.php
archive.is/e2Zof
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fucking regressivism is real

that pic isnt real

Link

Now that's a dump

I was there, smelled pretty real desu.

what the fuck. why am i not disgusted by this. reported

>we're so offended. much more offended than anyone else.

it's exactly virtue signaling in a larger format

What site is this? Link please.

>we're a totally real unbiased news network
>we're not going to show you this specific news because it offends us

American news media is a big fat mess.

When u trying to cosy up to the donald but the liberal media goes apeshit

>This is considered "spicing up the sex life" in the Degenerate States of America

You visited Hillary in the hospital?

Liberal tears tho

>liberals will defend this, label it as a sexuality/gender and give it tax breaks

Who ????

Prince? Isn't he dead famalamadingdong?

What the hell did people expect Fallon to do? He hosts a late night talk show, it's supposed to be light hearted and funny. Did people actually expect him to try and take down Trump or something? It's just so fucking stupid.

I don't get it, how is he a fascist can somebody explain that to me?

Are you kidding me? He's literally Hitler

>humanizing people you disagree with is wrong
Jesus fuck I'm a rabid anti-communist and even I know Joseph Stalin had a family and laughed at jokes.

>Fascism - anything, be it political or not, that is disliked by a liberal.

There ya go.

leaf bringing the bantz kek

Fascist just means "bad" to them. I doubt they actually know what fascism is.

Ah shit I thought we killed that bastard.

>implying he didn't flee to the falklands as churchill's way of saying thanks for dunkirk

This is too good to be true. Trump has officially found out how to shit down the throat of the msm so fast that they don't even have a chance to swallow.

trump literally did nothing wrong holy shit they're treating him like he already gassed 600 million jews and enslaved all the spics and nigs in the us

he just said he might ban muslims from entering the us until they stop bombing the west and said a couple insensitive things about spics and women, that's it

>trump isn't laughing matter
do they have autism? he's literally just a presidential candidate, what is wrong with these people? in what fucking world do they live??

this is why we will never have another hitler

They're mad that they liked Trump's style, but their ideology and their human instincts are in conflict with eachother.

This is cognitive dissonance in action. They liked what they saw in Trump, and they hate themselves for it. They want to hate so bad, but they briefly forgot why.

Today, they atone for straying from the progressive path.

And these same fucking faggots have the audacity to say the media is biased against Hillary for doing things like finally reporting on her poor health.

who puts chili in their pants?

that's the only definition under which Islam isn't Fascism: The Religion

>live .22 bullet

The kike media getting so upset at trumps trolling fills me with glee.

Link
pajiba.com/web_culture/why-we-wont-be-featuring-clips-from-jimmy-fallon-again-until-after-the-election.php

>How dare they show trump as something other than the straw monster I've made him out to be!

Everyone I've ever known named Emily was a shitty person. This one is probably no different.

Same with 'racist'.

This has been a great last couple days

I'm pretty indifferent on Trump, but I want to see him win just so I can witness the liberal mass suicide

That's just to distinguish it from a spent .22

They're not saying it's alive

>WHY DIDN'T FALLON FOLLOW THE NARRATIVE WE CREATED
>SHUT IT DOWN

I mean between this and CNN literally saying "shut it down" while Trump was getting blessed by a bishop, how can anyone trust the media's spin on him any more? Fuck, even Fox tried their hardest to fuck him over before they had to begrudgingly accept he was the nominee.

This fucking election is going to be discussed, dissected, and analyzed for the next century.

>Emily Chambers
>E Chambers
>Echo Chamber
they don't want anything that is against the echo chamber

These people are in for a very rough 4-8 years.

>I can't wait

Can confirm, my sister is named Emily.

If you love your country you're a facist

They tried the same strategy here when the rapefugee waves started coming. It resulted in our nationalist/anti-immigration party becoming the second biggest in parliament.
Turns out Danish people didn't like the media shilling becoming too obvious.

>As another Canadian, I agree - this process is maddening to watch, so I generally choose not to. I literally feel a physical revulsion to Trump's face and voice at this point - it makes me nauseous and instantly angry or depressed just to hear him speak or see his stupid smug face, so I try to avoid him as much as possible

These comments are pure gold.

The comment section is just pure butthurt

Shitting 1/10 of your body weight and still sleeping, pretty impressive.

Damn how long didn't she take a dump.

That's exactly how I feel about Hillary tbqh lad

looks like one of those blogs that pretend to be a newspaper

This is just like what happened with GG. Liberals need to virtue signal like crazy and make sure every one of them are lock step with each other.

Wow, I bet you would feel great after that. Minus the mess of course.

>humanizing a monster
It's like a parody but it's real

>arthur chu
eternally assblasted

SHEET IN SHEET

This is glorious, the leftist propaganda machine of the msm is shitting the bed hardcore. First pepe now this! What a time to be alive.

it's funny because Hillary supported every single Mid East invasion since Iraq and is technically responsible for a gorillion dead kebab

They act like hes a fucking mass murdered or something

Jesus user

It hurts to live after reading this.

Now a lot of regular folks, who would never have watched Fallon's show, will watch it to see what the fuss is all about, only to see a positive image of Trump, alienating them from the liberal media and fueling trumps rise in the polls.

This is so beautiful, I just hope they never learn.

This is fucking hilarious. They call us man children, yet they're fucking crying and stomping their feet like one.

Liberals are fucking pathetic. I actually hope Jimmy Fallon's show becomes even more popular if this is their reaction.

[can't evens intensify]

Yeah, what has Trump actually done to these people? It's like a collective psychosis.

Stop humanizing him! You are destroying all our efforts to demonize him!!!

Literally shaking right now...

Ohhh my god, I can't fucking wait until trump gets elected. Can you imagine, the butt hurt of liberals now, times 10!?!?! this might be the most hilarious presidential election of all time.

>how is he a fascist can somebody explain that to me?
Tomorrow Hillary's campaign manager will find the 6 billion jews in his garage
>unrelated pic

>I do fault him for his willingness to serve as hell's court jester.
>6,842 likes
Holy shit, I didn't know the salt was this fucking real.

A spent bullet is called a casing, user.

We had the same sort of thing with brexit, though at least some were biased FOR BREXIT, as well as most against.

Here's the real kicker.
Two newspapers, both actually owned by the same company/conglomerate, "The sun" and "The mirror". They each took a different side, despite being owned by the same conglomerate.

Here's why it is;
Truth doesn't sell. There's no money in objectivity.
You wouldn't see a tranny buy an anatomy book, when it could buy "7 signs you're a real woman, and how happiness can make you happy; a totally legit psychology book and not as exploitative self-help enablers guide, by T.M Sheckles" instead.

People don't want the truth, they can't handle the truth. But they will pay top, fucking, dollar for confirmation bias. To be told they were right all along.
That's where it's at.

Jews sheckling at both ends, once again.

stay mad cucks

follow her on twitter, she's hilariously delusional

The main difference being I think that most media in America is at least partly owned by Saudi interests who would be financially and personally vested in Trump not being in the White House and Hillary towing the same line as Obama.

... They got mad because Fallon messed his hair?
What the fuck is wrong with the USA holy shit

Even on here on other boards I've seen countless arguments between Cred Forums and leftists and its always the leftist that breaks down into the all caps temper tantrum

In their mind he's already built a wall around the entire united states, deported every single brown person and banned Islam. I assume since they're so sure that he's literally Hitler that he must have some sort of secret genocide program going on too.

Can we kill liberals once and for all please?

baleeted, why? Shit too degenerate for this board?

Fuck it's deleted!

>People I don't like are all EVIL FASCIST WAAAHH How dare they talk with Literally HITLER wahhh

these people are literally children kek

The Sun and The Mirror have separate owners completely.

>Spent bullet
REEEEW

Holy shit what a bunch of fags.
Literal pussy lords.
Cant wait for the pussy tears its gonna be hillarious.

Wtf, I have a boner for Jimmy Fallon now

saved, thanks dad

Fucking hell m8 I dont like either candidate but shitting yourself when a comedy show host acts professional while interviewing a guest is boarderline retarded. Did they think he was going to roast him?

ahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaha

It's funny (and by funny I mean really fucking sad) how you can always detect the hipster/manchildren/millenial in those comments.

They dont know how to argue with real arguments, so they throw references to books they read while they were young.

No, calling someone worse than Voldemort is not funny or a valid political argument.

I worked at the lighthouse camp, tearing up subfloor. It's full of black mould you know.

This based leaf shall be spared on the day of The Attic Cleansing

The point being that a "live" .22 has as much energy in it as a decent door slam (~180 joules).

What was this picture?

A bitch who made chili in her underwear

>Twitter name a reference to that fucking PuppyMonkeyBaby abortion of an advertisement

>who is dave chappelle
fun fact: prince was a jehova's witness.

I've seen that leftists treat every single issue as a matter of life and death, with the maximum sensitivity and without an ounce of self awareness.

Maybe that's why I prefer Cred Forums: we have our political opinions, but that doesn't mean we can't take a shot at ourselves when we need it. Because, at the end, we not only do it for western civilization and to cull degeneracy; we also do it for the lulz.

>that pic

>for the lulz
glad somebody remembers

>It's full of black mould you know
Almost all the work trailers in AB are, it's a big problem that nobody gives a fuck about
t.chm eng now in middle management

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!

Ex wife named Emily, she's a cunt

>HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!
Obviously, I have sat and read Goldstiens book...

Hopefully they get creative with their suicides and have the decency to periscope them. Trump Syndrome will be a great thing.

is there a way to watch this guy's show online that will count towards his ratings? I haven't turned on the electric jew in years, but I'll run this in the background if it will make regressives angry.

Color me surprised, Liberals want censorship of people who they don't like.

And remember, you're the Fascist, not them.

I feel like I have to watch Jimmy Fallon now so I can weed out the crazies and simultaneously make them feel left out of water cooler discussions

>liberals literally think trump is a subhuman

I wish I knew what that pic looked like :C

Trump actually does have a quasi-fascist tendency. As proof I submit the following comparison of the hallmarks of fascism compared with Trump's policies:

Palingenetic ultranationalism?
>Maybe. "Make America Great Again" is a catchphrase that plays specifically to this tendency.
Authoritarian statism?
>Yes. Consider his position on government surveillance.
Corporatist economic policy?
>Yes, his protectionism + "I want to work with business leaders very closely" + "I will bring the best advisors from business into the government" ideas are corporatist/corporativist. I am not certain what his opinion of unions is, but if it is "bring them in too" then his policy is basically fascist in nature.
Natalist policies?
>Yes. He wants paid maternity leave.
Expansionism?
>Maybe. He said he'd bomb ISIS and take their oil.

Disclaimer: I don't think there's anything wrong with any of the above policies. I didn't even both to include "racism" since that really has nothing to do with Italian fascism and was explicitly rejected by many post-fascist/semi-fascist ideologies such as Integralism. I don't think Trump has done anything racist though.

Disclaimer Two: Trump also has a lot of things in common with Teddy Roosevelt style old-Republican isolationist paleoconservatism. He also has elements of regular, non-fascist radical centrism.

Since I like all of those positions, at least to some extent, I don't see a problem with it. But Trump is one of the few times when liberals screaming "REEEEE fascist!!!!!" are actually close to the mark; it's just not for the reasons they think.

It's the same as all the shill threads about how "the latest polls show Hillary will win by a landslide, so you better change your vote. You don't want to be on the losing side, do you got?"

It's like it's turning the vote into "guess who's going to win the result. If you guess wrong, you're a dummy. You don't want to be a dummy, do you?"

How is having Trump on his show disrespectful to The Roots - a black band? Like I know we're talking about retarded manchildren here but when did Trump say or do anything that could even be perceived as the slightest bit racist towards blacks?

Pretty much my response to any "literally Hitler" bullshit that I hear leftists spew these days.

>guy finds .22 bullet
>makes the news
Damn i remember when finding .22 was like that here.

very kek. could happen again soon

Lefties are as stupid as mart-sharters.

What a time to be alive.

I just want him to win so that when all these crybabies refer to him as "DRUMPH" or "Trump" or whatever they call him, I can calmly say, "Please call him 'President Trump.' The office of the presidency should always be respected."

>humanising a monster

Interesting to see leftists say such a thing

underrated post

>mfw when they are the fascists by supporting obummercare

These people.. This is all so absurd.. Is this the real election? Are all these things real? Are you just pranking us silly europeans over there?

>using MST3K in any capacity to malign the Donald
Now that's just taking waaaay too far. I am triggered now.

>How DARE you treat other people like human beings?

>Palingenetic ultranationalism?
>>Maybe. "Make America Great Again" is a catchphrase that plays specifically to this tendency.
Wow, congrats. You completely belly-flopped on the first one. You didn't even make an effort to build a causation for this assertion.

You just state "X means Y" and moved on.

How about Your post equals gay faggot and you really fucking suck at this.

Trump doesn't have any brownshirts going around violently suppressing dissent. Nor is he asserting or promoting an expansion of Executive authority. He wants to (as is consistent with the Constitution) leave to the states what the Federal government doesn't have authority to decide.

CHECK OUT DAILKOS'S REACTION:

archive.is/e2Zof

>tfw scat fetish

Was this a PooAlexa webm or something?

>muh privilege

These people are so unhappy in life.

The media in America is not only digging its own grave, but is hanging itself, doing its own autopsy, and embalming itself.

The only people who remotely trust the media anymore are really old seniors who grew up trusting it with Cronkite. But anyone younger, they see it. And the unwashed masses are seeing how ridiculous the media has become.

Post Cronkite, There is no news. Only agenda.

Internet is such an echo chamber lmao, I think people really get a distorted sense of reality if you spend too much time here. Or if spend a very little bit of time but are retarded.

I mean, a bunch of faggy liberals complained on the internet and then the internet reports on internet comments. It's a feedback loop. There's a reason real newspapers don't report on this. Aside from the higher turnover on the internet.

Trump getting elected may be the 9/11 of liberal asshurt

So fallon treats Trump like any other guest on his hack late night show and the liberal media cries about it? Fuck these people i hope they get raped by niggers

>Jimmy sucks up to EVERYONE
>its why his ratings are so high
>its how he got the job
>WHY DIDNT YOU CALL TRUMP HITLER!!!!
its just not that kind of show

he didnt grill Yeb, or Ted, or Hillary, or Bernie, or anyone... and he wont....

its a loud minority that hates Fallons style (relatively speaking)..... notice his ratings are much higher than ultra liberal lat night shows

When you invite guests to speak to you, everyone knows you are supposed to treat them like shit.

no one likes a bully this is bad optics for the left

It's how it's supposed to be. He's a comedian. It's just most comedians think they are journalists these days.

I think Trump has definitely been racist, because racist is defined as discrimination based on race, but discrimination is just defined as the ability to differentiate successfully. Racism is by definition not only not bad, but actually a good thing when it's rational. Trump is a rational racist, just about the best thing a person can be.

Source: I am a psychology major, I know my shit.

you are 50% correct

id say his nationalism is right in line with non self hating countries like Japan or South Korea

yeah, it is. there has been nothing like this. This is the most outrageous shit. And every day, more outrageous shit than the last.

This is your snack for the presidential campaign.

(You can buy it for reals I saw it at 7/11)

good point

i wonder how they feel about the reality that Jimmy leads by far in ratings

And you are on the losing side of history. I know MY shit.

>Peanut butter cookie dough.

Now we're talking.

pls tell me the jimmy fallon ben and jerrys with the chocolate covered potato chips still exists

Even Donald Trump can take the night off from campaigning and laugh, but I guess liberals can't.

Just checked their website. Doesn't look like it. That shit was God-Tier though.

What would a website do for you anyway? You can't order ice cream online. Check your grocer, man.

You can see the products they offer....