Race Confusion

>tfw half white/half korean
>brown skin
>identify as white
>all documents race is ticked white
>denied scholarships because it says im white but then no one believes me when I say im white

Should I just kill myself? I cant have white children

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nonscience
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white is an american meme of race-mixed europeans who don't know their own race. just serve your country and don't raise your kids to be liberal faggots

just tell them you're tanned

Act white.
It's not hard.
Your children will probably look white if the mom is white or half.

That doesnt work because I get nigger dark in the summer.

I do act white, no degeneracy I dont smoke, do drugs, or even drink alcohol.

Then quit being a whining faggot and you're good.

You can adopt.

If this is true you are fucking dumb as fuck.
I am 50/50 anglo/aryan, but I always tick native American ethnicity because of the chug privileged.

If youre this dumb, your life probably wont get any better. suicide is a viable option.

Don't tick white, tick mixed/asian for oppression points

>encouraging more dilution

>not using the "Prefer not to answer" option for race when filling out a document
It's like you want your stuff to get recycle-binned

Cant say I share your pain OP

I'm white as a bedsheet and nobody can confuse me with shitskins like you

Stop being an emo faggot.You deserve what you work for.

>>identify as white

You can't identify as something that you aren't, mongrel.

It's about culture not race. I know civilized black people that are way "whiter" than the whitest of white trash.

America is already diluted.
I want more contrast for easy separation.

>doesn't drink alcohol
>white
Eh don't even worry about it. Every "white" in america has more than a drop of negro blood. They are less than 1% pure European descent.

>half Japanese
>look about 80% white, medium brown hair and hazel eyes
>most people assume I'm full white
>get to pull the race card when SJWs start being faggots at the college I'm at
Feels good man.

Just think - as a white instead of Asian you don't get quota'd out of the better schools.

>half white/half korean
>brown skin
Dumbass for not checking the "latino" box. Do that and all of a sudden you'll be rolling in white guilt bux

>I am 50/50 anglo/aryan
This is the stupidest self description I have ever read on this shit website.

You're an american or you are not

Doesn't matter your race

What about when I apply to OCS? Will ticking mixed or asian really help my chances of getting selected?

I am also a hapa (Mom is Japanese, Dad is American (white).

My dad told me to put on my drivers license that I was Hispanic. We had a good laugh over that.

Suddenly I was eligible for all sorts of financial aid and I got a job right away out of college. None of my friends were so lucky.

So I recommend going down and changing your race to hispanic. Remember hispanic can be any race. You don't even have to know spanish.

Game the system. They want to play a racist game then you have to turn the cards on them.

My dad also recommended (and I did this) when applying for grad school to casually mention that I was also Jewish. (I am Catholic). There was a space where we could write about ourselves. I wrote about my Jewish culture and how I want to make sure we never forget.

I got into the grad school. I do have good grades but I think saying I was hispanic and jewish opened a lot of doors.

I recommend doing that. Have fun with it. They can't BY LAW demand that you PROVE this. So do it!

t. Muhammed al-Britistani

This is a variation of a copypasta.

you are neither asian or white, join the hybrid master race today.

-there is little to no difference in the average IQ of black-white children who grows up in a white home and white children growing up in a white home

-White-Asians tend to be have a higher IQ on average than pure whites

-Black-Asians tend to have a higher IQ than pure whites

all of these races above are more intelligent than your average nigger. Yet Cred Forums, nationalists, and jews alike want you to believe they are indistinguishable from shitskins and are often encouraged to embrace and be proud of their fathers heritage which is usually from the lesser race. i.e. mulattos and blasians, "muh blackness", hapas are seen as white.

some more interesting info:

-Height (sorry manlets), lung capacity, general cognitive ability, and educational attainment — have increased significantly in correlation with genomes that possessed more genetic diversity.
-Regarded as exotic and good looking by all races
-Hated by conservashits because they believe we're the spawn of globalist jews, hated by libshits because we are outperform our lesser race and are often glorified by the media.
-Higher risk of depression because we feel like we don't fit in with society and put in a box that says (mixed race), stripping us of any real racial identity. We are mocked by nationalists and then used as a tool by jews
-Fredrick Douglass, who wooed whites because he was a great orator, is regarded in history books as an African American when in reality he is mixed. Perhaps the abolition movement wouldn't have been so strong if it weren't for this man's contributions.

-and the final nail in the coffin for you lesser humans that aren't hybrids

Most powerful man in the world is not a fucking nigger, nor is he white, he's mixed race

Tick latino dumbass. Watch the free shekels roll in.

I lie on applications. I say im other (mixed) when Im clearly white.

Is 6ft considered manlet? Also the best thing I've inheirted from my dad is broad shoulders so that doesn't help when saying im half asian, asians arent supposed to be big guys.

Don't be so angry Shlomo. After all you guys set the table. Don't be surprised if someone else eats off it.

But Putin's a slav

I changed my sexual identification to female. I will retire 10 years earlier, just because of that.

Thank god i shed that male privilege. My life is so much harder now, but at least i'm not a monster anymore.

You should have checked to colored box. I'm half-black, and I do it. Most black people in the U.S. have some white in them, so if they can get a scholarship for their race alone, so should we.

I am blue eyed blonde manlet. In America could I say that I am hispanic due to my nationality? Or just brown people can say that? In theory Brazil is not even a hispanic country(but it is still latino).

>Is 6ft considered manlet?
Nope, 6'2 here, I won't call you manlet, you are bro-tier heightwise

Which one of your parents are of korean descent?
Which one of them do you feel the strongest conection to?
Do you have dual citizenship?
Where are you in life, studying, working?
I'm just curious

Go back to Korea.

My mother is korean, and I have a strong connection to my mother but she loves American culture and never talked about Korea. No dual citizenship, senior in college getting a meme degree I only wanted to serve the Jew in the Army but parents insist I get a degree. I used to have a job but quit to focus this senior year also I like to lift if that means anything.

>-Black-Asians tend to have a higher IQ than pure whites

Why not just not mix with fucking niggers and prevent the dysgenics of the high IQ races - that is, just maintain Asians as they are and just get rid of the blacks?

>inb4 muh athletic genes

Olympics are dominated by the white and yellow races, and mixing with a dreadfully absentminded and 'mental retardation-tier' race (by western standards) that has been enslaved by just about every other race just for supposed 'muh Athletics' does not seem like a fair deal to me.

Learn korean from your mom while you can (If you haven't already), it's pretty neat to be fluently bilingual.

You can be denied scholarship on the basis you are white in USA, please tell me that's bullshit..

I don't care about any of that. I'm for the PROMOTION of a productive race like HAPAs, Blasians, and Mulattos.

We tend to view white people as the standard of civilized folk. so there is no harm to society if mixed race people breed with other mixed race people. we need to establish ourselves and develop a new racial identity. Automatically adopting your mother or father's race is just plain unfair and non-science
We WILL disappear if we breed with pure-breds

and to clarify

I'm not promoting blacks and asians and white intermarriage, I'm promoting mixed race people intermarriages.

>and non-science
Your entire post is saturated with stupidity but that particular line was the icing on your retard cake of a post.

just have daughters and teach them to only date white dudes if you are so obsessed with helping the white guys like us

the children of half Asian women with white dudes look white most of the time

inbred shitskin detected

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nonscience

I'm Asian myself, so I'm certainly in support of Asians not mixing with fucking niggers. It'd just be better if the high IQ races stay away from niggers, and to either have the niggers sort their own problems out or get rid of themselves, instead of constantly leeching off of it depending on other races to help them out.

As for what Op should do with his identity - it's your own choice; I certainly see nothing wrong with exploring both ancestries. I mean, what do Americans with lineages from all over Europe - they certainly can't follow or trace them all.
So take on both, maybe lean towards more the one you identify with the most - whilst always maintaining at your core a love and devotion for freedom and the philosophy behind it.

I don't know if being Korean would help you with the Affirmative Action gimmies. Liberals hate Asians almost as much as Whites. Plus, wtf you're half white, they might throw you in jail or expel you

Leeching off of or depending on*

You literally that adopting one of your parents' race was "non-science" as if the alternative could be "science."
Retarded mongrel who serves as an example of why we shouldn't mix race detected.

This. My dad was half flip, but identified as white, acted white, and married white.

I came out white.

It'll be ok, user

even your ID is a shitskin

Nice D&C

>tfw full gook but adopted and raised by white americans
>can't speak korean so can't hang out with other gooks
>will always stand out among white friends
>don't fit in with hapas either because parents are normal
JUST

And I believe you can have pale-skinned children. How dark are you?

You're basically a Slav. Chink blood isn't really a big deal. Become a Protestant, raise your kids to be good, god-fearing Americans and I wouldn't really mind if you lived in my neighborhood.

Just be a decent, honest, courageous and hard working man. Love your family, respect your neighbor. Respect your traditions, country and laws. Be smart and creative, cultivated and curious. Thus you'll stand for everything the White race is about.

German and 1/4 African reporting in. Im confused too, to white to be black, and to to black to be white. My brother got the arian genes he is blonde, white and have blue eyes im a half shitskin with brown hairs and brown eyes. Should I kill myself?

>be me
>be brown
>family all white
>entire town all white
>mother constantly teases about adoption
>mocked by sister 24/7
>all because my great grandfather knocked up some chick while in india

A reminder that the borderland between Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan and china are mostly Hapa.

There is a place on planet earth where half-asians are the majority.

Use some bb cream family

the alternative IS science you stupid fucking nigger.

Black + Black = Black
Asian + Asian = Asian
White + White = White

but you're arguing that

Black + White = Black
White + Asian = White
Black + Asian = Black

You, and the rest of the one drop shitheads, know nothing about genetics. Just look at how South Africa did it with them recognizing people of mixed origins as Coloureds. This is how it SHOULD be in the rest of the civilized world.

Aryan* sry

About this dark normally, about twice as dark in the summer when I'm outside for 3-4 hours a day.

>Will ticking mixed or asian really help my chances of getting selected?
No, it'll be a detriment. Instead, tick that you're biracial. That fucking simple.

>Most
Almost all, Slave masters spared no dicking. It's why West Africans consider african americans "white".

>Black + White = Black
make no sense, my brother look like the purest Aryan even if my mother is half african heritage

never identify your race on any documents if you can help it.
1. it fucks with their statistics so they can't fuck over the rest of us
2. they can't do shit like what you just described

Don't sweat it OP. Learn some Korean and go to Korea after graduation. If you are decent looking you will get tons of girls. Half white good looking guys are pretty popular right now. But you have to speak korean to get respect.

Your dad couldn't get a white girl?

Looks like the skin colour of some darker Koreans. I don't know what the problem is. You're a mix of high IQ races, so why don't you just enhance your own intelligence and pursue self-improvement and personal development? Go out there and use the high IQ genetics that you've been fortune enough to have inherited.

This is a really stupid response. I'm not arguing anything at all. I simply stated that your use of the word "non-science" sounded fucking retarded because it is. You are attempting to justify your existence and "new race" theory by injecting one of those "smart words" into your dialogue and instead of coming across as practical you made yourself look and sound like a fucking buffoon. Have fun being a mongrelized apre, you fucking mixed-up living example of social degeneracy.

plastic surgery

Sorry, mate, but I wouldn't consider South Africa as being part of the civilised world at all.

You can say hispanic. ANYONE can be hispanic.

If you don't drink you are no true Korean. SHAME!!

None of these statements are correct.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Tfw half mestizo and half western European (german, scott, irish and welsh).

I am castizo if I am using Mexico's caste system as a form of racial categorization.

this

you posted a picture that addresses none of the points i made aside from the attractiveness of mixed race people (its common sense that we are more desirable)

1. mixed people are more genetically diverse than people who are not
2. i dont want want a single global race, thats fucking retarded. and its true that not all hybrids are the same
3.study that only examines asian/white students attending 2 liberal colleges on the west coast. WOW what a great sample size that represents every hybrid you fucking mongoloid
4.hybrid vigor theory is stupid, thats why i didnt bring it up
5. the majority of people would agree that mixed race people are more attractive, but to be honest thats all subjective and not meant to be taken seriously

I know how you feel, OP. Im a quarter chink myself. You might be best off accepting your ethnicity and maybe find a nice Slavic woman. I married a Korean myself.

confirmed to be a fat inbred autist m8. have fun dying of diabeetus at the ripe old age of 43 while I promote "muh degeneracy" and have my master race spawn build a newer, better society.

Can't wait until humans all look like these attractive mongrels.

>half white
>brown skin
>identify as white
HAHAHA fucking America lads.

fuck off asian boy

America was founded by whites FOR WHITES.

It won't happen, even in brazil there is a caste system based on who's the whitest.

>shitskin in denial: the post
The result of racemixing on a large scale is a poo colored monorace of goyim. If you deny this, you're not being intellectually honest.

Pic related.

Whites are recessive

Whites: 0
Everyone else: 1

In order to be white, the sum must be 0:

0 + 0 = 0
white

0 + 1 = 1
not white

1 + 1 = 2
not white

Isn't that pure racism? oh we need to document your race to make sure we treat you fitting to your skin color sir.

We had ethnicity line in soviet passports, it was abolished because it's not fucking government business to begin with, why the fuck would they need to know your blood?

I'm 25% Roma Gypsy, 12.5% Jewish, 25% dark Irish and less than 40% white. Still identify as white even though I look like a total ethnic calamity.

Why don't you just take pride in your cultural history? Who gives a fuck what others think of you. I'm white and get denied scholarships; so instead I run for every political position I can, and guess what? I make $60,000 a year, I'm 23, and my resume could blow some members of QP out of the water.

Go do whatever you need to in order to succeed--don't just whine about it on Cred Forums.

>White + Asian = White

Brazil is a place of mulattos, isn't it? As far as I know, large portions of it is a violent shithole.

ASIANS OUTNUMBER WHITES IN ALL UC
mong the 128,000 undergraduates currently enrolled in the elite 9-campus UC System, Asians outnumber Whites 40% to 38%, according to the most recent available statistics. Asian enrollment has seen its fastest rise since affirmative action was ended in 1998.
In the two most prestigious UC campuses, Asians began outnumbering Whites after a hidden anti-Asian quota system was discovered and slowly dismantled beginning in 1987. At UCLA, the largest campus with an undergraduate enrollment of 25,000 Asian undergrads outnumber Whites 40% to 37%. At UC Berkeley that ratio is 39% to 38% in favor or Asians.
The most dramatic disparity between the two leading ethnic groups is at fourth-ranked UC Irvine where Asians outnumber whites 61% to 23%. UCI's heavy emphasis on the biological sciences accounts for a major part of this huge disparity. At UC Riverside, Asians are 41% of undergraduates while Whites are only 20%, the lowest level of Whites among the 9 campuses.
The campuses where Whites outnumber Asians are at third-ranked (in terms of UG population) UC Davis (45% to 37%), fifth-ranked UC San Diego (47% to 37%), sixth-ranked UC Santa Barbara (estimated at 45% to 35%) and eighth-ranked UC Santa Cruz (50% to 25%).
Based on current enrollment trends, the Asian share of the UC system will continue to grow for the next several years, especially in the graduate and professional division where Whites currently account for 50% versus 33% by Asians.
Under present conditions, the University of California system admits the top 6% of California high school graduates and a small number of out-of-state applicants with superior qualifications.

Brazil is probably whiter than America at this point.

DELET THIS

>tfw half white/half korean
>brown skin

A-a-user, do you know who are your parents?

I read somewhere that it is around 38% white. Isn't it around 60% in america?

Korean is good.

>50/50 anglo/aryan

So you are full Aryan? Jeez you people are retarded.

ITT: Mixed is now white, pretending to be white to infiltrate whites is now acceptable

I wonder who's behind those posts.

I feel your pain. I long for a post-racial society where skin color does not matter for scholarships, privilege, or any kind of superiority.

We all know that it would all go away if we just stopped talking about it.

White Americans are German (pre Slav rape)

If you're half white, half Korean, there's no way you can be brown. Koreans are not brown. You've either got some nigger in you, or some southeast Asia. But you're definitely not Korean, and you're probably not even half white.

I long for the day when we can accept and talk about truth and facts - that we are all indeed of different skin colours and that niggers are the way that they are. Pic related.

In other words: may freedom of speech reign until the end of time.

Currently 50%, not counting the mixed.

You're seriously so retarded that you think anglos are Aryan?
Wow...
Jus because Anglos aren't Jewish doesn't mean they're Aryan

It was much higher during the early twentieth century, wasn't it?

Lol, your mixed are fucking niggers, so what you consider white is definitely brown. You're Latin American, not white, deal with it. The only whiteness you have is from Portugal, and they're practically African

Brazil has always been filled with niggers. May I remind you, they imported over 10x as many slaves as the US ever did.
They'll claim people who are as brown as cherry wood to be considered"white"
Argentina is the same way. You pretty much have to be as dark as the night sky to be considered a non white in South America. Latin Americans consider themselves to be white.

Yeah, I've read about that. A guy like Ronaldinho can be considered as 'white' in Brazil. What a pleasant mess they find themselves in.

No, the highest was around the 60's if i'm not mistaken.

Also many people do not know, but we passed by a reverse ethnical process

dude come on its 2016

lol where did you read this

everybody knows he's not white

How dark can a Brazilian be to get away with being 'white'?

And what's this 'reverse ethnical process'?

Yeah and then we made mistakes that we must live with.

We can get rid of the bad ones but no white American has a right to kick out Ben Carson's based on their skin color. If you believe otherwise, you just fell into the UnAmerican catagory.

They fought and died in the same wars our ancestors did.

The only way America can morally become white again (if you are obsessed with that) is to build them an African nation so filled with opportunities that they move back by choice and are incentivized to with resources.

They abuse jewish nepotism/corruption though

They just compete better and I respect that

I refuse to believe that this guy wasn't added in there as a joke.
Anybody with the IQ of a mentally challenged parrot can tell this man is black, or at least slightly mixed.

Somebody with olive skin, for example.

The reverse ethnical process was that Brazil got BLEACHED instead of BLACKED until early 00s.

Oh, and by olive skin, i mean light and medium olive skin, not black.

>white

My sides have just gone missing.

I got done talking with my dad and he said theres native american blood in the family

>JUST

I suppose Arabs would be considered as 'white', right? Could an Asian walk into Brazil and mark himself down as 'white'?

Mate, at least you're not part African.

>Plot twist
>It's Seminole

It's Crow

Eh, not really. I think some arabs certainly could pass by white, but not all of them.

Asians here can be considered either black or white (sometimes yellow). Most asians here are white though, due to the jap immigration. I've seen lately some southeast asians, but i'm not sure if they were tourists or temporary workers, since they were not speaking in portuguese.

That reminds me chinese people don't like to integrate, but we always forget about their origin somehow and meme them as koreans lmao

STOP IT!

Pepe is Kek, Kek is peace

>That reminds me chinese people don't like to integrate

That is a problem. The first generation overseas Chinese are usually alright at integrating. Is that not the case in Brazil?

asians get scholarships? I thought they were more fucked than white people when it came to this?

Well, more or less, it's kind of weird because i never see these chinese kids in our schools (at least where i live), and they are usually so quiet around their parents, it makes you question if they can actually speak portuguese or not ( i've seen some who will speak a broken portuguese or just go straight chinese). They are not a problem though, except when from time to time their "pastelaria" ends up on the news.

With all that said, there are chinese people, from first or second generation, mixed or not, or have integrated pretty well in our society.

>He isn't a proud American
Seriously mate, just be a proud American, and be glad you're not half black.