I want to learn more about different states in US

I want to learn more about different states in US

The only thing I know is that Texas is conservative but full of spics

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kathryndill/2015/02/24/the-top-cities-for-engineers/#1be7261e95ee
youtube.com/watch?v=7wLDaJ_a3Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=GYcHcAI9vi4
zillow.com/homedetails/1314-Shell-Beach-Dr-Little-Elm-TX-75068/69679373_zpid/
somd.com/news/headlines/2007/5378.php
youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This isn't a classroom, Sven. All the information is out there. Go find it, you lazy, good-for-nothing sack of shit.

What do you want to know?

Colorado is full of rock formations, that's why it's called the rock state.

Ask questions, sven

west coast: degenerates

mid-west including texas: cuckservatives

south east: dumb but not cucked

north east:
upper class areas - ZOG world
working class areas - only based parts of the country

Where would a engineer seeking to settle down in USA with a blonde American wife look to move?

I here good things about Boise

I recommend Seattle. Great nature and lots of engineering comp sci work. Silicon valley is filled with poo in loo's and faggots in app shirts.

Twin cities is nice also for nature/work balance.

It really depends what you like besides blonde american wife's.

That snowy mountain view does look very comfy

Got any more suggestions?

forgot to include pic

forbes.com/sites/kathryndill/2015/02/24/the-top-cities-for-engineers/#1be7261e95ee

Stay out of my state.

Good luck making friends unless you're really outgoing. Also Redmond is poo in loo city.

flordia wort state in history full of Cubans thx carter. Louisiana lots of sea food. Alaska bush people

>To determine the best cities for engineers, personal finance site NerdWallet looked at 350 of the largest metropolitan areas in the U.S., analyzing the size of the engineering industry therein using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, as well as annual mean salary for engineers, and media gross rent.

They pretty much only look at prices and economics, but we both know thats not the only thing that matters when you move.

Don't come here. We're being displaced by Mexicans and now Somalians. There's a mosque in every little community now too. Sweden has more blondes than we do.

Texas, tons of jobs, good mexican food, hot girls, used to be a sovereign nation.

As long as it is not California or New York you will be able to afford to live in a nice all white neighborhood away from all of the problem people

Trump isn't president yet. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Ok didnt know that. I thought New York was kind of split up in different parts. Poorer parts, middleclass parts and richer (white) parts so it would be okay to live there

Let me attempt to sell you on Indiana. More specifically, Southern Indiana, or "Kentuckiana."

>perfectly positioned between the north and the south; southern hospitality without the dark hordes
>generally conservative state without going full fundamentalist crazy-zone
>very rural and resistant to social change
>beautiful landscape, lots of forests, lakes, limestone, massive cave systems -- great for hiking and other outdoorsy activities (northern Indiana is flat and boring, fuck them)
>extremely low cost of living
>not too hot, not too cold
>extensive interstate system makes the state easy to get around, but there are a million nice small towns tucked away everywhere
>can commute to Louisville for big-city stuff; it's a nice historic city with a lot to do

Southern Indiana is like a perfect encapsulation of what people mean when they say "small town America."

I've been all over the country, but I wouldn't really want to live anywhere else.

You should wait until this guy wins here instead desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=7wLDaJ_a3Zc

fan va jimmie e underbar

Homes in the nice areas are extremely overpriced
NY might be a little better but here in Southern California good luck finding a decent home for under $800k

just like saying texas will go blue

New York is damned expensive. Don't go there, it's a permanent blue pill state. Choose Minnesota or the Dakotas. Hell even Montana.

Pennsylvania has the worst roads in any western nation on earth. Literally and objectively third world tier, speaking as someone who's actually been in the third world.

Pennsylvania: White trash rednecks and german speaking 17th century farmers

Ohio: Way better than pennsylvania

I also want to add that I'm looking to at some point start my own enterprise and I also (obviously) want to buy my own home, no rent. Does that change anything?

> lived in Montana for 3 years can confirm

Commiefornia is a utopian Marxist hellhole that needs to be nuked 1,000 times over

Only a bunch of degenerate kikes could have taken the greatest state in the Union and turn it into a modern day Sodom and Gamorha

No shit their roads are bad, they don't even believe in cars.

Have you ever been to the civilized parts of Pennsylvania (i.e. the metropolitan areas of Philly, Pittsburgh, Erie, Allentown, Reading, and Scranton)?

It's really not that different from Suburban New York.

What does Cred Forums think of my Illinois? I think a lot of Chicagoland is breddy gud aside from obviously the nigger and spic sections, non-chicago suburbs are great, and there's a ton of comfy corn land.

Dakotan here. Taxes are low and things are cheap. Also very white. Best place in the country.

Overland Park always makes the list on nicest places to live

Come to the US. Rent a car. Drive from Seattle to Portland to Sacramento to Los Angeles to San Diego to Phoenix to Flagstaff to Las Vegas to Albuquerque to Amarillo to Oklahoma City to St Louis to Chicago to Detroit to Buffalo to Cincinatti to Lousiville to Memphis to Atlanta to Miami to Charleston to Charlotte to Washington DC to Philadelphia to New York City to Startford to Boston. Once you get in Boston, come visit me and we'll go drinking. As for the path I told you, it's just from memory so the order might be a little wonky. Good luck.

Come to Minnesota it has the highest Swedish population and is therefore the most cucked. You will feel right at home

Idaho: Potatoes, Guns, The Great Outdoor

Hahaha självklart, indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=GYcHcAI9vi4

Just remember Oklahoma is a better version of Texas

all you really need to know sven

Are you gonna be a fag and say that we are a nation of immigrants and complain about how we have guns? Because if so, fuck off.

mega churches are a good way to meet girls and network

I didn't even look in the thread because nobody ever mentions Idaho.

It's p comfy and there's tons of outdoors in every direction, rivers, mountains, desert, etc.
Also mountain lions and bears and wolves.

Nobody here really talks much about politics, but it's mostly conservatives with a bunch of uppity women and youth that just shout based on pure emotion. Everybody is really wary of being racist about blacks, but mexicans are fair game.
There's a healthy amount of true blood country boys too, so if you ever feel like going dirtbiking and and having somebody try to skeet shoot while riding bitch, this is a great place to try.

Anything east of the Sierra Nevada or west of the Hudson is a cultural and intellectual wasteland that needs to be purged with cleansing hellfire.

Midwest is the best. East coast best is New Hampshire

Last I checked, Indiana was the 5th cheapest state to live in, and Kentucky was the 3rd. We got beaten by Oklahoma (which is boring as shit) and Mississippi (which is full of black people)

Texas is great for engineers. the Mexicans and niggers aren't really that bad unless you live in their areas, and they're VERY cut off. at least in greater Houston.

There's also based Southern Illinois, which is totally different from the empty corn land middle. Lots of rolling hills, valleys, forests, lakes, tons of fairly close small towns interconnected by decent highways...kind of like New England meets the South.

If it's landlocked it's shit.

Yeah, it's the same with Indiana

Based West Virginia reporting in. Broke as fuck but no niggers and beautiful climate. Enjoy getting cucked by Jamal cityfags

lakes > ocean
Beaches attract undesirables

>and say that we are a nation of immigrants
But we are?

>Lake county, IN here
Based southern Indiana makes me so jealous to be in the north. South of Indy is Gods country, low cost of living and plenty of space.

No

>Just remember Oklahoma is a better version of Texas
the only reason Texas doesn't fall into th..

you've heard it 999999 times because it's true ;^)

Maybe, Here we have 50k jehovas wittness gathered in Stockholm.

>being serious?
brah they psycho

Amerilads what are your thoughts on Oregon? I know its West coast so its liberal shithole but to be honest if i ever visit USA (visited Canada already) i would like to visit Oregon because of beautifull nature and those small coast cities and towns, plus its whitest state which is nice...

As a Texan, I can speak. OP, if you are bleeding for an engineering job - we need all we can get in San Antonio. There are significant German immigrants here, so you'll feel right at home. Mexicans, of course, are abundant but blacks are far worse considering their crimes to population. If you want to raise a kid here, send them to the charter schools. There's STEM and other magnet programs in abundance here, and best of all - they're nearly nigger free. Don't park your kid at a public high school in any state, ever. Common core is god awful, and your kid will be as dumb as a nigger.

Lets have some fun then

How much would this beutiful mansion cost in each state? Try be specific with details as to why it would cost what it costs

> next the stars if David come out > you know the rest

North Carolina: Sometimes we vote far left. Sometimes we vote far right.

Our political discourse is as wild as our summer showers. Although we kill during Eastern vs Western BBQ style fights, from Raleigh to Charlotte, from Asheville to Wilmington, we can all agree upon one thing, North Carolina is best Carolina.

Louisiana is where the party is at. New orleans, is the pinnacle of this. Go see live music performers on the streets while you get drunk and high to get the full experience. South Louisiana aka"acadiana", you have creole(mix/everything) and cajun (white french people) that are predominately catholic in some parts with cool accents and amazing food. Acadiana has the atchafalaya which is fun to kayak, just watch for large reptiles. Lafayette area has amazing boudin and jumbalaya. North Louisiana isn't as popular but in my opinion superior if you hate living in the city. I love living in the piney clay hills 30 minutes from a gas station. You can get drunk on moonshine, high on meth, contract zika virus, bitten by a poisonous water moccasin and eaten by a bear all in the same day. I just shoot guns all the time on acid in deer stands and light stuff on fire. I don't think I have a birth certificate.

How's becoming a minority in your own state going?

It has lots of gangerbanger spics and Portlandia is more of a documentary than people realize

I'd recommend Idaho, Montana or the New England area.

Northern idaho is inaccessible mountains, south is desert, east is yellowstone park, west is scattered small cities and Farms. the capitol city of Boise is half the population of the state and is the largest Californian refugee camp in the country

That's several million dollars in California, Hawaii, New York and virtually every blue state. Texas might fetch you $500,000-1.5m, depends and varies.

Oy vey.

Portland is expensive and very liberal, but otherwise a very nice city
The state as a whole is heaven. Forest, desert, mountain, and coast. Love it. I go on long bike trips here.

West Coast Best Coast

Not really, I have been across the border. It seems less population dense. Towns and villages further apart. A healthy young person could easily walk or casually bike between them here.

zillow.com/homedetails/1314-Shell-Beach-Dr-Little-Elm-TX-75068/69679373_zpid/

In Florida that would be really cheap, but the real cost is that garbage ass humidity.

New Orleans is basically "orgy: the city" the way that San Francisco is basically "gay orgy: the city"

Thanks senpai thats what i thought so for sure i will have to visit Oregon... Like nature is so beautifull and i got attracted by those smaller coast towns would like also to visit Portland and Seattle (i know its in Washington :D) But Oregon would be my #1 priority :)

Texas. Houston has a lot of oil and gas jobs

California is great weather, terrible govt.
West coast is like California
AR, NV, NM, UT, is desert, mountains. Las vegas. real regional.

Midwest is it's own thing, big flat plains. Hicks. Lot of mountains in the west. Old West is hick as fuck, and lib to the north.

South is rednecks and black people. Hot. Humid. Florida is the weirdo state and retirement state. Northeast is a bunch of pansy leftists and heroin addicted Trump voters. \

Alaska is hardcore frontier and Hawaii is pretty much like you'd imagine except they hate America.

Texas is for steers and queers.Oklahoma had a dustbowl. Beware Mormons. And Injuns. Mostly a wild country. Not like your Euro lands which are covered in city.

US is shit but
commiefornia(California)
little Mexico(Texas)
Canada's cousin(Alaska)
Are alright I guess

Northwest Suburbs are nice, not to many nig's or foreigners. Everyone from out of state always comments on how segregated we are. Dundee- Sleepy Hollow is wonderful. Love the privacy and I'm close to the tollways and food/shopping.

Senpai?!?! WTF....

California is a beautiful state riddled with ugly people. Hopefully that will change should Trump win the presidency. If you're looking for the three W's then move there if you've got the money (lots of people don't).

Probably $4-6 million in South Barrington, IL.

f_a_m = senpai
t_b_h = desu

Alaska is wilderness sparsely populated with hicks and hippies. We like our guns, our ganj and our environment.

Fishing is pretty good too.

>Pennsylvania has the worst roads in any western nation on earth

Yeah, but it keeps all the faggots and immigrants out. Please don't come here. Ever.

Fresno, CA

>Boise
>mostly conservatives

What type of engineer to be exact?

Illinois is mostly conservative the farther south from Chicago you go

Gotta disagree, central jersey is best jersey, south and west jersey is red for the most part, north jersey is NYC, yes.

It's fucking terrible. There's more californian cocksuckers than actual Texans nowadays.

Lol no. $2-3mil max

So sven should be fine in east st louis

What's up with the star in alabama?

Texas is full of nigs, too. The town I'm moving to in a few weeks is like 40%. Personally I'm from further South in the state and have lived around both but I'd much rather have mexicans.

t. East Texas

That's the capitol of the country you fucking newfag

Yeah this state used to be nice then fucking retards like you said stuff about it and now its being over run by fucking commifornians. No body talks about Idaho because those of us that have lived here for more than 5 minutes want everyone else to fuck off

i thought it was going to read "taylor ham" and "pork roll"

probably a fly over, like ND, SD, Montana, and states like that. go to the "big" cities in those type of states and youd probably have luck. cheap housing, readily available jobs (so I hear) and a nice climate (similar to sweden I would assume). has a generous amount of outdoor space.

>Pine Hill
>Happy white families
>White
yeah no

>being this jealous of the race of Florida that you had to create your own (((Maryland race)))
baka :^)

>Illinois is mostly conservative the farther south from Chicago you go

Maine and New Hampshire are based sates. The rest of New England is terrible

Maybe 1 mil in NC.

PA or Pennsylvania is fucking great and we are always #1

Washington in the Puget Sound area is nice plus the ferries are comfy.

NC
>BBQ
>Mountains
>Skiing and snowboarding
>Beaches
>Charlotte
>Bluegrass
>Men can't poo in the ladies loo
>Panthers NFL
>Moonshine
>We have lots of guns
>Will go for Trump
>12 year olds can drive a tractor on the road

Oklahoma is texas with slightly fewer guns and WAAAY more red niggers

Taylor's ham is fucking good

Ohio is half farm trump supporters. Half nigger ville. Its wierd

>west coast

dont bundle up arizona with califaggots and nevada

Oregonbro here. Oregon has a lot of white people. My city is roughly 90% white. It is however full of faggots, cucks, trannies, and leftist shits. We got some breddy gud mountains and shit too.

Half of my ancestry is Swedish, they originally moved out west around 1900 to work in the lumber camps.

Virginia is really two stated

Top half is a melting pot of the shitiest races on the planet being the jews for money.

The bottom part is God, Guns and Good Times

MAINE
BEST
STATE

WTF!

Everyone north of the Potomac is a fucking nigger.

Its a fact Sven look it up. Maryland=Nigger.

Oklahoma boring? When I lived there it was pretty exciting...god knows how many times I had to make a mad dash to the storm shelter.

most of them are good
except florida
wait, even florida's etterb than europe

Idaho is objectively the best state and that's all you need to know

>tfw nc

feelsgoodman

>current year
>Not having UNCC and App State
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dont bundle up arizona with califaggots and nevada

This. Arizona is fucking awesome.

West Virginia
>constitutional carry
>we made one a klan leader one of the longest serving senate members in US history
>we booed Hillary out of the state earlier this year
>we almost voted for an imprisoned felon over Obama in the democratic primary a few years back
>cheap cost of living
>one of the whitest states
>pepperoni rolls
If only our Virginian brothers to the east could share in the glory

Washington is like Sweden if everyone spoke English.

Come here and go for a nice long roadtrip

You'd probably like the Twin Cities of Minnesota. I've only been there once, but it seemed nice enough. A good deal of what's good in big cities, without too much of the stuff that sucks. Plus it's filled with people of your ancestry, so you'll fit right in. Tons of Somalians, I've heard, but still a relatively small minority at this point.
Very liberal though. A lot like Scandinavia, unsurprisingly. Isn't it funny how the most liberal places are also the whitest? Wonder how liberal white Scandinavians will be in a generation. . . .

>Marylanders bragging about the having the bay and blue crabs
Everytime

We can read and have toilet paper

we are winning you

AppalachiaNigger

not to mention 8 Presidents come from here

how many from Maryland again?

somd.com/news/headlines/2007/5378.php

Quit with your separatist speak, heathen. Any true Virginian and I are brothers by blood and your vile words cannot break our bond.

Try the BBQ Sven

youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk

ribs ≠ bbq faggot

Ooo. Texas navy. On par with Swiss navy.

Flint, Michigan. There are so many sand niggers it will seem like home.

Come to Virginia, my man

New Hampshire is where you want to be. Assuming you can handle the mild annoyance of snow and major annoyance of Massholes.

Mid west I'd recommend Ohio there is many engineers and factories for engineers. There might some competition though our German blood produces a lot of engineers.

Kentucky:

>Mostly white
>Cheap cost of living
>Cities that are not 100% shit
>Muh bourbon
>Muh 2nd amendment
>Muh horse racing
>Muh basketball
>Natural beauty in all parts of the state, forests and lakes to the west, caves and rivers in the center, mountains and streams in the east
>Tolkien literally designed the shire off of Appalachian Kentucky

Ohio is the worst state next to michigan

$150,000 Kentucky

Connecticut: nicknamed the Constitution State because our politicians wipe their ass with it.

Who else Floridian master race here?

>mfw pansy snowbirds can't handle the heat
>mfw space centers
>mfw no niggers
>mfw only a few Cubans
>mfw Florida Man
>mfw pubsubs
>mfw any state tries to usurp the throne of most based state

BEST STATE IN THE UNION

Texas is a conservative state while every major city is normal. The capital city, Austin, is a weird liberal island that voted for Bernie

Daily reminder that there is a state called Delaware. Look it up.