Election will ruin Cred Forums

Why does everyone on this board want Donald to win?! If Hillary wins, literally nothing changes. The corrupt system continues on and Cred Forums is just that dark place of the internet that only you know about.

But if Trump wins, after how the Alt-Right has been advertised in the media, that will mean that Cred Forums and pepe will have been recognized in influencing the election with Meme Magic. This place will be recognized and monitered by the media as an actual force in politics. This place will be swarmed with normies and ruin classic Cred Forums!!!

Why isn't anyone seeing this?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
discord.gg/eWfcA
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8f1emZMUY
youtu.be/8KAThZYcR94
youtube.com/watch?v=FeSzC3dBFdY
youtube.com/watch?v=7OIUskYwtBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sometimes we must sacrifice our board, to bring down the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

the libcuck reddit tears will sustain us until reelection cycle.

It's already too late for any second thoughts.
Too many cowards here.
Cred Forums will survive, there's more than one.

If hillary wins we will be flooded with a million refugees that will try to blow everything of ours up, promoting all of us to shoot them before they get the chance, starting a war on our soil, not to mention she wants to go to war with Russia

first we sad, then we smug, then we President of the United States of America

>Literally willing to sacrifice his country for /pol
I admire your autism

Cred Forums isn't meant to last forever. It is meant to serve a purpose.

>in it for the memes

Wat.

If you want Hillary to win I want to beat the fuck out of you

We've 'ad worse.

>I want to not fix the world because it may impact my autistic meme board
why do you even care about politics if you don't want to apply them

Wow CTR is trying to pushing >le sekrit klub meme,let me tale you something,this site is garbage and We all know that,and we can't leave this place anymore,we are all trapped in this site,so we're gonna meme this reality not for free...but for FREEDOM

Kys Schlomo

discord.gg/eWfcA

You can always come here.

Praise kek

This

Fuck you kid, I've been on Cred Forums since you were in diaper school and I'm a Clinton voter.

I wanted Webb but this is the choice we have.

fuck off shill

Cred Forums is hardly half as good as it was just 2 years ago.

Too many newfriends came at once at a time when many oldfags were migrating away at the same time.
The place is pretty conservative now where as identifying as conservative or liberal would have gotten you laughed off the board for following the right/left paradigm.

We used to have daily natsoc threads and had deep discussions about libertarianism when ron paul was running. Yes children, those were good times. Cred Forums is mostly just Cred Forums with a political spin now though.

Seeing the butthurt will be worth it

Uhoh, it's this meme again.
Cred Forums was created as a containment board for NatSoc and antiPC shit.
Just ask the 8gaggers, now fuck off to /qa/

This... We are at the endgame
Its too late to stop now, we must finish what we started

Nothing much changes if either of them win, you stupid fuck. This idea that Trump represents change is inane. Government is a slow moving bureaucracy that protects the status quo by sharing power and decision-making. Even if Trump plans to make good on his promises - he doesn't - it will get blocked.

If by some chance Trump wins, both parties will look to impeach him at the first opportunity. He's a fucking loose cannon and they aren't about to let a moron embarrass the nation for 4 years.

This. Do you seriously think Cred Forums hasn't changed in the last year. The moment Cred Forums went to shit, Cred Forums and /r9k/ became the domains of its autism (even more than before).

>If you kill you're enemies, they win

>kid
No you wernt, newfag.

That's the thing, do you really think that Donald trump got his money by going against the Jews?

>This place will be swarmed with normies and ruin classic Cred Forums!!!

You redpill them. I got redpilled, and I'm very happy now. Being redpilled is a way to be happy. Don't you like spreading happiness, user?

I was here when AMDG was spreading the good word, and even before him. Back in those days there was ideological diversity.

It's just rain.... that's all.

We got our Brexit, you'll get your Trump.

>wanting the world to go to shit just so you can hold on to your safe space

Fucking neck yourself

That's definently a different way of looking at it.
I guess I do.

For is was on the damned date of 1453676210 UNIX that the anti-meme entered the realm of Cred Forums, convincing the masses and leading them into his deathly hand.

His servants lead him victorious in a frenzy, believing him to be their savior and the chief source at their memetic fountainhead.

Lo, they were fooled.

All previous [memetic] entities had been frozen on the very date of his coming.

He, from this point, neutered Cred Forums of it's memetic capabilities. In place he fashioned an older, recently detested and banished entity to fill the void- the very one wherefore he gains his image.

There is no more Cred Forums.

Lo, Few have awakened in his reign treachery.

What the fuck, did you steal my flags? They're not appearing in post

Part of being a true oldfag is not feeling the desire to remind people. It makes you look tryhardy.

He got his money by Jewing Jews. Same way we are fighting Jewish globalist memes with our own memes.

*my post

Everything changes if Hillary steals it because she will continue a program of radical and permanent change.

I see your flags fellow Sugarbeetman!

You can't destroy that which does not exist. They tried to label us and failed miserably. Normies have no power here because everything is anonymous and there are no votes. Weak ideas can't last in an anonymous format.

>Implying this isn't already Nu-Cred Forums

This place has been swarming with newfags for months now

Hello, Ipswich here

This place is dead when there is no election. The end of the election will kill Cred Forums no matter who wins.

After control over the internet is ceded to the UN, do you think Cred Forums will still exist?

Trump might stop it.

don't elections always do that?

I rather be out MAGAing than sitting inside shitposting on a containment board all day, the liberals/commies/(((progressives))) can take up residence here when Trump takes over and they can try their hand at meme magic (and fail miserably at it)
Fuck off.

after this wild ride is over most of us will go back to our obscure image boards about russian tapestry and rock gardens

>If Hillary wins, literally nothing changes
I have a terrible secret to tell you.

Are you ready?

Nothing will change either way.

How can you ever ruin Cred Forums? Hiroshimoot deleting us is about the only thing that could.

Kek is the god of chaos, he doesnt want the status quo to stay

Nah, you fags aren't important at all. Hillary is just grasping for something to ruin trump. Nobody will remember pepe after December

>nothing changes. The corrupt system continues on and Cred Forums is just that dark place of the internet

Obongo is giving pol to the UN. The age of guerrilla memetic warfare is coming to an end. A new world order is on the horizon.

There is simply too much faggotry rampant on imageboards for normies to ever be able to engage with. Besides, the media's entire job is to reign in the boundaries of acceptable discussion, they would never treat Cred Forums, least of all Cred Forums, as a legitimate force no matter what. Obviously, reddit boards and kikebart will try to jump on the "alt right" epic meme bandwagon as hard as possible and turn it into a kosher movement that generates profit, but Cred Forums and the other imageboards will still be disgusting, embarrassing shitholes full of fucked up homos that refuse to be monetized.

If you're worried, just continue posting the same pathetic/gay/repulsive/retarded shit as usual and things will work themselves out.

You've mistaken us for cuckservatives.

>I'm a Clinton voter.
You have to go back.
>I've been on Cred Forums since...
pffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>he fell for the muh libertarian utopia board meme
Welcome, newfriend.

Idiot this board will be amazing when we can report illegals to the Trump deportation task force. We will be the greatest asset to the next president.

Cred Forums will not only survive this election but also become stronger in the process.

besides
>muh dick
and
>i hate trump so i rather a literal Burguer Merkel
what is the reason why would you vote for her ?

it once existed, it was called Finnishchan

This is some good memeing here, damn

No, taking a redpill is never easy. Watch The Matrix. Neo wishes he had taken the blue pill and was still happy and ignorant.

Mission accomplished, spacecowboy

I want to leave this place and be happy, if killing Cred Forums with normies is how it's done, then so be it.

This. We'll burn this fucker to the ground and get Trump into the White House. We'll make that our safe space.

But Cred Forums isn't alt-right, it's not a single person or a single ideology.

YEAH, GUISE, WHY DO WE WANT THINGS TO GET BETTER WHEN WE CAN KEEP LETTING THINGS TURN TO SHIT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES? WE WON'T BITCH ON THE 4CHANS THE WAY WE USED TO IF TRUMP WINS!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE WANTING A BETTER NATION?!?!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, the shills are playing the most retarded angles ever right now. I mean, when you use retarded leftist logic on us, what the hell do you expect will happen?

It's time to step out of the shadows and into the light.

We always knew we were on the path of light. We're ready.

Novus Puerum Suum et Ranam Succendatur

This desu senpai

Cred Forums isn't going anyware

We're taking over the real world and making it into Cred Forums

>yfw meme magic will be considered a weapon of mass destruction to be put under restriction by the government

>Trump wins the presidency
>Cred Forumstards realize there is good in the world
>shed their NEET blankies and go forth to become successful, contributing members of society
>like the abandoned shell of a hermit crab, Cred Forums is taken over by a new generation of autists

Shadilay brothers. Our time is nigh.

we are transforming
don`t be afraid brother

Gtfo faggot.

This board is past that point already, user, and don't worry, it's going to normalize. We're going to find new ways to offend and disgust people off this website until it no longer makes sense to be here anymore due to everyone else having reached ideological uniformity.

>implying Cred Forums won't just be shut down like alternative media if Hillary gets her way

please go be a faggot somewhere else

This pepe is getting into uncanny valley level spoopy.

I'm probably going to move on to some of the newer free speech encouraging uncensored social media platforms that are coming online anyway. Cred Forums is getting a bit dated.

Classic pol was democrat when Bush was in. Then it went Libertarian, then it went Mitt Romney in the last election. Now it is Trump. It is based on being contrary. If Trump wins it will just stop being the alt right or more likely just turn libertarian again.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING SUICIDE
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

>implying normie ways dont die here

Breaking news, russians hacked american meme storage bank and stole around 500 rare pepes and thousands of repeating digits. WW3 imminent says experts!

Even if Trump doesn't win, there will always be happenings. That's all I care about.

Did you not see his speech in Florida where he hunches over and rubs his hands together while talking about "the hedgefund guys"

He has a Jewish Ancestor on his fathers side, and his mother is connected to Royal blood.

You really don't know whats going on here do you.

>Classic pol was democrat when Bush was in

No, it was anti authoritarian, pro-freedom, and anti-globalist. Bush just happened to be an authoritarian big government globalist.

Everyone here seems to think that Trump isn't going to completely fail Cred Forums if he gets elected.

>eating dinner
>check (C)NN
>STILL absolutely assblasted about Trump's "political rickroll" as they call it

Nothing will happen to 4chin you retard. People who've been here for over 5 years already know this isn't the same place anymore.

Even the longest journey starts with a single step.
With all due respect to bureaucracy, he will be able to make a difference. Just appointing the SCOTUS's would be significant.

>Besides, the media's entire job is to reign in the boundaries of acceptable discussion, they would never treat Cred Forums, least of all Cred Forums, as a legitimate force no matter what.

Really, media's provenance is to do to speech what HOAs do to your real estate?

Fuck the media, fuck restrictions on speech, and may anyone who brings these foreign innovations to America be hung from a tree.

I was travelling all day, what happened?

Wrong, Cred Forums is just another contrairian piece of shit like Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums.

Posting an illegal meme.

Wasnt it the House of Lancaster? Isnt Drumpf German anyhow? Doesnt add up. Anyhow shill im voting for Trump. This is pol and i want to start bitch slapping ppl that give me attitude.

Because the real world has to come before Cred Forums or we can mix Cred Forums into the real world, either works.

>That's the thing, do you really think that Donald trump got his money by going against the Jews?

Dumbest post on this shit board.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8f1emZMUY

tl:dr
(C)NN expected Trump to bring up the birther movement at a speech. Speech is actually military vets endorsing Trump. Trump takes the mic for like 30 seconds and says Obama is a citizen and that Hillary's '08 campaign started the birther movement

Retard our goal is stop our existence, if hillary win we will stay here.

Thanks

>But if Trump wins, after how the Alt-Right has been advertised in the media, that will mean that Cred Forums and pepe will have been recognized in influencing the election with Meme Magic. This place will be recognized and monitered by the media as an actual force in politics. This place will be swarmed with normies and ruin classic Cred Forums!!!

Like this hasn't happened a thousand times over with everything that has ever been done in the name of kek/lulz.

Lobertardianism is history. Look at the redpill evolution of molymeme. And there has been an eternal nat soc general for months now. And it's way better than before. And that's with no American input. They make up 33% of the userbase and are all preoccupied with the election. Once that's over the shills will fuck off, the Americans will rejoin rest of Cred Forums and things will go back to normal. Except bigger and clearer in consensus, ideology and objectives. With victories under our belts. And stronger meme magic. The only difference between now and old is the community is bigger with fewer name/tripfags and there are increasingly larger cohorts of newfags. Cred Forums is way better than before. You're just being nostalgic.

Like Fernando said, Cred Forums's endgoal is to build a world where we don't have to exist. We need to bring the far-right and free speech into the mainstream and kill off the radical left. Trump winning would be a major step towards reaching that goal.

If you want to be an undisturbed aut, there are plenty of other places to do that. But Cred Forums is about discussing and supporting far-right politics. If this place gets swarmed by normies, that just means more converts to our cause.

oh yes, user, WE'D change. just like after 2012, just like after the fappening, just after every terrorist attack in years. people come here, thinking "if i just TROLL Cred Forums ENOUGH, thinkers JUST LIKE ME will take over!"

but then they get to talking to others here, start seeing, reading, news and theories unfiltered by (((them))). sure, i'll tell their jokes ironically, THIS ONE is actually funny, i'll use it again! soon such normies start to see that things just aren't so bad over here.

so yes, come one, come all. every year or so we get another "crisis". and every year, all those new people stick around, because they just can't seem to leave. now they belong

Nice try Schlomo.

TRUMP WILL WIN!

It's already over whatever happens. Have you not noticed that Hillary is completely nuts? She's focused her campaign on ranting about cartoon frogs and the "alt right". What do you think is going to happen if she takes power? This isn't about campaign strategy anymore, normal people are being weirded out by her. This isn't what presidential campaigns are supposed to be about.

Trump jr.

Nah, the Natsoc general is pretty dead. It's always buried as soon as it's posted and never gets that many responses. A lot of the newfags here think that Cred Forums is just trolling or just conservative, when we used to be really far-right.

If we win, then Cred Forums has served its purpose.

Cred Forums was never democrat. Cred Forums was always natsoc, and we just hated Bush because he was a globalist. That was it.

>nothing lasts forever
Fuck.

Should we shit up 8/pol/ with our dank memes now?

I'm not ready for this

I love when Canadafags or New Zealand sheep fucking fags tells us how we should vote.

Fuck off and remain happy and insignificant in your own cuck filled sheep and moose fucking cuck countries.

Grand wizard of memes, I salute you

Look at what he's doing now, you can see he probably did

Nah. There will always be people who want to trample on our freedom. The only difference is that after Trump wins, we'll be able to come out into the open to fight them instead of lurking in the shadows and undermining things from our chairs.

There's no such thing as diaper school, fake and gay.

>he thinks this board isn't already monitored constantly
ah to be bluepilled again

there's still europe to fix, and a lot of niggers and jews to be killed

Novo Filiorum et Eorum Ranam Succendatur

And wrong. That time period was sage bomb bonanza.

Cred Forums is not your secret club.

We are Keks chosen people. Media can't do shit.

Yes. Because none of the Americans are posting there. They are all in trumpgen/cfg. This is probably the most important election in their history. Four years of Hillary and she will drag them acrosd the demographic rubicon and make it impossible for real conservatives ever to get elected again. It's do or die for their nation. I didn't leave Brit/pol/ either during brexit.

senpai that happened years ago, everyone worth a shit is on 8pol

we're 9/11'ing hillary with pol and crashing with no survivors for you, and for taytay.

Beautifully said, user.

making our agenda mainstream is more important than to worry about Cred Forums, and is the goal of Cred Forums to make the "normies(i hate that term) like us ?

You legit spooked me

Your digits are not in your favor, your prophecy is averted

The anti-meme will be crushed into a meme by Kek almighty

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for Kek protects me

(you) deserve this

I was destined to link this post, the post amongst posts.

May kek watch over us all as we redpill the world. Once this place is fully compromised, it will no longer contain us. We will spread the word of Kek everywhere. The tide is turning and we are on the leading edge of the first wave.

>They'll find out about my super secret little club.
Fuck off.
Also, pissing in an ocean of piss applies to Cred Forums just as much as Cred Forums.

There are multiple Cred Forums clones, twitter groups, IRCs, and other networks where we dwell. They can't get us all. If they dig that deep, they'll get redpilled themselves.

i believe it will good. sure it will change here. but we can redpill even more since more legitimete threads from more people are coming shills will have it harder to shill since they would have to shill even more. we can use every help we get against the kin of moloch

1) Trump wins.
2) world is exposed to Cred Forums
3) Cred Forums has a 90% redpill rate
4) everyone gets redpilled on the jews
5) over a few generations jews are shunned and probably sterilized
6) no more debt slavery and jews
7) Cred Forums wins

Pretty standard outlay senpai. We all know it's going to happen.

>and ruin classic Cred Forums!!!

"Classic" Cred Forums died before the politics board was named Cred Forums. The time you're thinking of, when the board was slightly less shit than it is today, was ruined when all these swarms of newfag Trump drones showed up.

You should hope that their attention span is limited to Trump and that a Trump win will result in their departure. Otherwise, the board is already ruined beyond fixing.

Godspeed britbro

>This is a war for the western values, never forget that.

If we have to sacrifice /pol in order of achieving that, so be it!

Oh shit, better pull it lads.

its already is you tard. thats why hillary and trump jr mention reference us. its why msnbc , cnn and fox mentioned pepe

its to late to try to make this place low profile

>implying Cred Forums will go to public
Reddit will take that role instead of us desu.

This is what Cred Forums was destined to do. All events have led up to this. The Jews vs. The people. We had to show our power level because we distracted Killary enough for her to open herself to a critical hit

Hey dummy. The Executive Branch doesn't control everything.

Electing someone who will help fix that branch is good, but it doesn't make every broken thing go away overnight.

>Not sacrificing Cred Forums for the greater good
>Admitting you just want to be that weird kid instead of actually changing the world

Don't worry, you were blessed by kek, but kek will choose some new prophet, useful idiot.

> Thinking tolerant people will tolerate Cred Forums enough to stick around

I disagree with Cred Forums on a lot of stuff. It's not the subjects so much as it is the manner of conduct on Cred Forums which basically ensures it to continue as it is. It's a very "raw" and obtuse place to be. Because of it's nature it will probably for a long while lean the way it does. Cred Forums just gets tourism every so often.

Credunt enim sunt Martyres

Quam Bellus

Even his facial hair is pathetic, holy shit.

POO POO POO PEE PEE PEE
IS THE DEATH OF HILLARY
AND REDPILLS ALL OF THE NORMIES
WHEN ON Cred Forums THE TRUTH THEY SEE
AFTER ON STAGE SHE WEES AND REEES

>I would wrather complain about corruption on a neo nazi cosplay ping pong forum than fix whats wrong with the world.

OP is a faggot.

;_; We will save western civilization and we'll finally be free.

>shilling this hard
This is a risk we are willing to make, and obviously KEK wills it and meme magic will once more rule the world. You must understand KEK if you truly wish to see.

Praise KEK

We have to grow up and put aside childish things, get jobs and qt wives, have children and make America (and western civilization) great again.

1) Trump wins
2) world is exposed to Cred Forums
3) more than half of world's government ban access to Cred Forums because "muh anti-hate speech censorship"

>clinton
more like cancer

Sero te nimis

>winning the war will result in the war ending

Kill yourself

Peeeee Peeeee, and Pooooo Poooooo
I cast a spell on you know who.
Cough cough, choke choke
a whole lot of bad feels
are stuck in her throat

Praise KEK

because we have a point, (most of) our arguments are valid, and although everyone who's going to come isn't going to get red pilled, they are going to find something that touches a chord with them, something that they'd always noticed but never wanted to put into words, or never could, the seeds of doubt are planted, they'll start thinking critically about their values and the values they are told they should have (even if they just end up blindly following someone from our side of the pond) our view will grow to be more and more popular going from a fringe to an alternative to the official counter culture, till eventually we reclaim our place as the PC faction [spoiler] and the cycle will start agian [/spoiler]

this is the homestretch boys. lets fulfill our destiny.

Fuarrrrkk

Kek will be reincarnated even stronger than he was before if the normies assimilate Him. We cannot even currently fathom His transcendence.

>Implying that's true
I've been here since 2011 and I'm voting Hillary.

>if the normies are assimilated BY Him

fixed it for you... careful now KEK is watching you.

>Kek will be reincarnated
KEK is already here. KEK always was and always will be. Only human souls can be reincarnated. KEK is on a completely different level.

Praise KEK

Cred Forums will be useless after this election

>I'm with her lies.

What's a good argument then? I'd like to hear one for once.

anybody who has to deal with ctr already knows.

the forgotten languages threads are one way trips to getting mindfucked or v&.

>This place will be swarmed with normies
So we just redpill the normies.

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

once donald wins, the real fun begins.

this is only the first step

youtu.be/8KAThZYcR94

Nobody will take our memes from us Pepe remains a testament to this.

>no third worlders, canadians, germans or swedes
Fine by me.

leftards everyone. Give them facts and they ask
"wat"

It's been a privilege lads

Cred Forums will evolve.

Even if swarmed by "normies", think of how many will come to find what they were looking for, and make pol stronger.

i'm new, 2 months.

Purgatus erit vobis

Interfectus erit vobis

Filiis novo non prævalebunt

If so KeK wishes the end of main midia and jew system collapse.

good times never last

>Cred Forums
>influencing
>meme magic

what did he mean by this

>Even if Trump doesn't win, there will always be happenings. That's all I care about.
There will be more and bigger happenings if Hillary gets in office. And those on this and other sites might be part of those happenings....not good.
she is a psycho after all.

this is a shill thread

that image is a manufactured fucking pseudo-pepe, look at the filename

THIS

IS

A

SHILL

THREAD

There must be sacrifice, when the new norm is established, our kin shall be resurrected in another form.

Its been a great ride my friends. One of the best. Let us finish this journey and take our world back.

Time and again Cred Forums has shown to be resilient to the fires of chaos. It will endure and return stronger than ever to continue it's mission of meme magic and shitposting

And even if Cred Forums were to burn then it will have served its glorious purpose and it's soul will live again on a new board in a new pit of internet sewage. We ride this dragon on into the abyss regardless of outcome because it's the right thing to do

>newfags
me

have we started the fire?

Meh, the news is all about new stuff. Once they get bored with us they will move on. With president trump new stuff will always be happening, so they won't pay too much attention.

America is more important than Cred Forums

They'll come and either become red pilled or they'll realize how weird the culture is and leave.

We'll find each-other again.

Somewhere out there on the vast Internet.

Cred Forums will rise again.

Neo is a numale cuck.

We need holohoax generals and jew redpill dumps going around the clock

Someone fire up the meme machines

FPBP
It's been an honor shitposting with you gents, thank you all for your service

We want normies to swarm so we can show them all the truth

Two years ago Cred Forums was constantly flooded with BM/WF threads. I've seen it better than it is now, but it was definitely worse two years ago.

fucking this

praise kek

See you in Stormfront brothers

When the majority of this board is 12 year old edgelords it wont last long

WITNESSED
A W E S O M E

The normies will die out after a couple weeks

We are but a hydra.

One falls, and many takes its place.

We cannot be stopped.

hahaha wow great post ctr, it seems like you've almost learned something about this board. almost.

I'm old enough to remember the Clintons first stint in the White House. You are a fucking dumb fucking shit if you think she isn't dangerous. This place is full of patriots who know that if she wins they are all dead. Fuck you. I know first hand what a psycho that woman is, fuck you.

If Trump wins I might want to leave the country but if she wins I /must/ leave for my own safety.

No matter what, one of the many Cred Forums ideologies nesting here will take control of the free world. Once done, this place will never be the same.

Who will it be lads?

Oh and to her CTR allies: she will throw you to the wolves the second it is advantageous for her to do so. Watch your ass.

FPBP

the more attention we get the better

The fire rises, friend

Ayy anyone got another discord link?

If I were you guy's I'd start snatching up tripcodes for all the popular brand names...

as if they were domain names.

I knew someone would post this. I'd be very disappointed if it wasn't.

I saw that clip of the guy yelling pepe and lol'd

This. It's the reason we're all trapped here. It's the reason some of us have been trapped on this site since before Cred Forums even existed. We're not supposed to leave, until the right time comes.

Most pol users want to destroy this place. Might be the only way to destroy those canadian shitposters.

THE FIRE RISHES

>Had a convo w my unifag friend. (nursing... b/c the bitches)
> Both redpilled af
>redpill unrelated.
>From opposite sides of the state of GA
>Spoke of Marine le Pen
>Both excited about burkini ban and French efforts to uncuck themselves
>Both easily agreed that we would never fight against a Frenchmen for globalism.

The pressure may not be as strong here as it is in your country. But white nationalist Americans stand with you.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this worldwide nationalist movement may just be larger than anticipated. God Speed.

It's the fuckin' way she goes.

How is that bad so many Newfags to brainwash and hero

Let's finish this brothers... our last great mark on this world...

It's too late. The media has been on our ass since Jennifer Lawrence.

Dis

>Alt-Right influencing anything
Bitch please, 13 year olds can't vote. Trump will win and you will be forced to act like an adult.

>ruin classic Cred Forums

i've lost count of how many times this has happened already

we are the anomaly that creates zion every time the machines destroy it. Trump is the one who will make a deal with the machines.

It was coming anyway...Drudge said so on Alex Jones

> youtube.com/watch?v=FeSzC3dBFdY

Honestly as much fun as Cred Forums can be and as long as trump gets elected if Cred Forums goes down thatll probablysave my sanity and my blood pressure, this websites gonna shave a good 10 years off our lifespans.

GOOD. Less autism and much more power, influence, manpower, support. This is a great thing to happen to Cred Forums as long as we can manage to keep the general chan-forum culture together and don't devolve into "le Reddit xD"

This is probably going to end in a Trump presidency, and then Cred Forums will become Tumblr and Tumblr will become Cred Forums.

Then that one poor bastard from the FBI who has watch this place for the past few years will be forced to admit to his boss he saw none of this coming. Then he will have to watch Tumblr for the next 8 years of his life.

he is Cred Forums incarnate, clearly he got it by out jewing the jews

Truth will find a way

Kek will bring us into the light, but we shall miss the dark.

Small price to pay. Also, people would be redpilled en mass.

>implying everyone is suited to browse this shit
Half of the normes willing to come will lose their shit after racist/misogynistic threads and never come back

Let's finish this. See you space cowboys.

Oh I see it. Nice.

>BON VOYAGE
>VIVA LA VIDA
>RIP
This is the end. It's been good doing business with you, goyms.

Fuck off newfag only 2003-2005 shitposters allowed go suck off tim kaine

Just the next step of our master plan.

CRASHING THIS BOARD

Top 10 post I've ever read on Cred Forums

>vote hillary if u boys want 2 keep ur sekret club

man the shills are so fucking desperate

how do you sleep at night trying to achieve your political goals in such dishonest ways

oh shit

CHECKED

Glory to Kek. His plan is divine. Trump will emerge victorious. America will be made great again

shadilay brother

Divine wisdom. Shadilay.

Till valhalla brothers if this board dies for the greater good of western civilization then so be it, its been a pleasure shit posting and REEEing with all of you see you in the big cambodian cartoon frog posting board in the sky

Are you serious right now, newfag? Normie scums are food for we Cred Forumsiticians

What might be the next stage?
youtube.com/watch?v=7OIUskYwtBI

Praise Kek

Times change. Nothing lasts forever. Lets go down in a fucking blaze, i say.

Good.
Wholesale on redpills coming right up.

>Shill thread
>247 replies
You're giving someone a lot of nickels, Cred Forums.

Xe needs it anyways to go fuck that nice trap nigglit

Probably, TORtanic utterly killed Cred Forums and that wasn't a hundreth of what this is. This is more like on the scale of what Project Chanology did to Cred Forums.

But hey we always got cripplechan if it all goes to shit. Besides the long term lulz are too good to pass up. Let it burn! This board survived the fall of Cred Forums when that cuck moot abandoned the captcha and turned this board into the 8 steps of cuckolding with all posts being doubles, it can survive this.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Stay gold user.

PRAISE KEK

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED

TRUMP WILL WIN

HILLARY WILL HAVE A COFFING FIT AND DRINK WATER AND UNPLANNED BATHROOM BREAK IN THE DEBATES

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

>this place will be swarmed with normies and ruin classic Cred Forums!!!

Hello newfriend

Better prepare the jpgs then I suppose

Thats why we use r/the donald/ and pin pepe on reddit.

We're the true puppetmasters behind the meme, and we dont need the recognition as much as plebbit craves attention. Better to have them eat themselves alive over a meme then ressurect it again in our image, just like before.

Destiny awaits.

>wanting this personal hell to continue indefinitely

You're doing it wrong son.

You're literally asking us:
>why don't you want to be losers, losing is comfy
It's not goin to ruin Cred Forums, because we'll never be palatable. Even if the alt-right surges, most people will never like chan culture or understand it.

This board is sick

But if trump gets elected, my country is run by a meme lord.
Don't you understand?

We may scatter, some of us may die, but we are all now tied by an unbreakable bond that no one, not even an almighty god could destroy.

Good
We will redpill the masses & single handily push back the pendulum to the other extreme of the spectrum.

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEGGG HEIL

If Trump wins Cred Forums will be leftist within 1 year.

CRASHING THE MEDIA WITH NO SURVIVORS

we gon win anons

win so much we'll get sick of it

then we'll win some more

Mine eyes have seen the glory, dad.
Won't you sing again with us?

Pic related is almost exactly what happened to me, except I just came here because I thought it would be funny.

I tried to keep telling myself it was all satire, but some things just kept making more and more sense.

And now here I am, coming to Cred Forums almost daily, praising frogs and Making America Great Again!

>the redpill makes people happy now

it's been an epic journey fellas

not everyone made it

let us remember the fallen

If this ever were to be true, it would be because Trump restored jobs and all the """"basement"""" dwellers are out getting married, having kids, making America great again, while the left shows their true basement dwelling roots. We are merely being held back.

See you on the other side slick

Every country with holocaust denial laws is going to try shut this down in a month.

You heard it here first. This is the end game.

Meme are the last bastion of jew free media. They get Pepe they'll take it all. Pepe is all that stands between us the Jew controlling all thought and expressions.

Steel yourself brothers. The fight has only begun.

Not it wont everybody thinks it's r doland from pleebit

I don't want it to end

Stay Gold, Cred Forums

>thinking that Pepe will become uncool because Hillary and her pet media minions called him a nazi frog

We only drop memes when they get appropriated. This is not appropriation, this is vilification. We love vilification.

Need an updated invite, friendo

>safespace
fuck off nigger

New strategy from CTR.

We're fine, there's always half pol if shit happens

Keep a 4 of clubs in your wallets, friends.
Path of light

Cred Forums is counter-culture.

Fucking saved

All that matters is the 14 words user.

We must secure a white homeland.

This is why pol exists.

Have fun sharing it with reddit, I'm sure you'll get some updoots.

Nah, this is something special

Soon

See you, space cowboy.

retard
you really don't understand this place

>mfw Pepe is in the news cycle longer than most mass shootings have in the last 4 years.

Gentlemen It's been an honor shitposting with you all.

What do we get...

You get out.
Maybe we'll show mercy and annex you.

I want people to stop hating on Canada so much.

It's tiresome.

I want candida to stop being a bunch of lames

When someone does a good thing in there heart of hearts they do it anonymously to not taint the deed with vanity.

Sometimes, doing the right thing will get you noticed to your cost, and yet, the necessity of that thing will bring you to bare the price.

Stop fucking dogs maybe...?