Do you think that it's acceptable that governments starts collecting your DNA from the moment you're registered as a...

Do you think that it's acceptable that governments starts collecting your DNA from the moment you're registered as a citizen?

This would help solve crimes.

dat feel guy can not be both fat and cool.

>Be OP
>Latin tier intelligence
>Accidentally criticize government
>Government plants his DNA at crime scene

GG

In a perfect world, yes; in a human world, no.

Good point m8, ferociously good point.

>infowars.com

You can't debate that dood. That was in fact a ferociously good point.

No, what fucking right do they have to from the moment of birth know my most primordial of traits.

Fuck that noise I'm a citizen not a subject.

Sweden is already doing this. It's called the "PKU-registry". You can remove yourself from this if you wish though.

"Remove" once they got it they got it

Why is that? They could do the same with finger prints.

It would obviously be a one time sample, after that it should either be destroyed or protected in a safe place with the law in vigor.

Just imagine the amount of scum who would go to jail.

The government doesn't collect your DNA or fingerprints at birth. Parents usually give it to their insurer, though.

as if the government can't get to you if they really wanted to.
stupid burger

>The government doesn't collect your DNA or fingerprints at birth. Parents usually give it to their insurer, though.

They don't? You don't have mandatory ID's in America what? We are required from birth to have a citizens card with at least two fingerprints.

kek.

>Romanian criminal justice system
>Are your legal defenses just begging?

motherfucker are you autistic?
do you have mattresses for walls?
you can't even deflect properly.

By 'DNA' you mean 'sperm sample', right?

SPERMA??

Esperma

spermă

Sperm

If it were perfect we would not need it.

Now, a world where people dont act out of their own interests and manages their power responsibly. That i'd like to see.