REALISTICALLY what will happen if he's elected ?

REALISTICALLY what will happen if he's elected ?

post your predictions here.

[spoiler] assassinated within the first week [/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Cred
ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system/
ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-part-2/
ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system-part-3/
ftmdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Preparing-for-the-Collapse-of-the-Petrodollar-System-Part-4.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

america will be made great again

Man-cages on every street corner where we lock up all the muslims and mexicans.

Try sorting out Brexit before you talk about other countries "greatness"

not a lot

Somehow, every election, the entire world convinces themselves that the President is a position that can actually affect the country.

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.m.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSilvio_Berlusconi

bankster gona try to make 2008 great again ...then the fbi get order from don...nothing is to big to fail ...but he gona blackmail them with something ....so nothing will ever change

It will be like The Purge, except only on all non-whites.
Truly, a paradise awaits us.

SCOTUS

yeah, this election, the president is very important.

This.

People have been crying the end of the world when any candidate comes into power.

>A paki hiding behind the Union Jack

No matter who wins nothing changes, thats the reality of US elections

Normies will realize "nationalism" isn't a bad word, nor are nationalist ideologies inherently racist. We will see a resurgence of countries wanting to take care of themselves before helping non-citizens. The (((globalists))) will do their best to stop it and probably start a pretty big war. Fire will cleanse some of the population. Hopefully, we'll be rid of (((globalism))) once and for all.

>if
It's quite clear, he's gonna MAGA

Mostly this.
Fed will hold off on interest rate increase until he's gone I'd guess

Nuclear Apocalypse.
Tribal Anarchy.
Nights undisturbed by city lights and civilisation, only lit by the moon and stars.

They are probably waiting to see who gets elected in the U.S. since Hillary will put them at the back of the line like Obama.

He probably won't do anything over the top for the first couple months and the world's media outlets will act like he is going full T4 program anyway

It'll be calm for the first 6 months, then failures will trickle in and stack up and everyone will get tired of him like they do with every president.

Elites will try to recrash the economy with their fake stock market in order to punish a subculture literally defined by preparing for a crash. Thus everything will turn out better than expected. Then Trump and his advisors will fix it and gain unprecedented glory and credibility.

Are people predicting 3 judges appointed in the next 8 years? How many in the next 4?

The real effect of Trump would be western morale and legitimacy boost.

See you on the other side

Brexit being a "mess to deal with" is just propaganda by left-wing politicians and biased media

Large scale organized riots involving BLM and other leftie shit groups, probably some new groupw will spawn, sponsored by ((them)).

Depending on the stance of the population by then there might be a harsh response or Trump might eventually have to step down if the people don't back him enough to validate a strong reaction.

In a worst case scenario, actual organized BLM-type militias, temporarily holding small urban pockets.

I'll start calling authorities on every illegal I see.

Riots

>4th Reich in America.
> I immigrate using my superior financial and military prowess.
> Slowly climb up the ranks of the Great American SS.
>Become Supreme Deputy commander of the GASS.
>Initiate protocols for total purging of all Negroids, Spics, and Jews.
>Jews sent to gas chambers.
>Negroids to Africa
>Spics to South America
>Mexico has been annexed and cleansed, a 400m high wall built south of Mexico.
>We Begin cleansing Europe
>Europe is cleansed of Muzzies and Negros
>I return to Switzerland
>Statues in my Honor
>Retire to Pic related

He'll have to deal with a debt load of 20 bln. $ and a vanishing petrodollar.
If he really wants to make America great again, he will have to do so without new debt. It's gonns be a hell of a job, but I pray to God for him to succeed.

Endless fucking entertainment

this
and Kek

...OH YEAH BUDDAY THINKING WITH PORTALS

WOOOOO!

>the mental gymnastics people like you must do on a daily basis

top kek

Humongous amounts of liberal butthurt and Cred Forums shitposting for months.

>Riots
I'm surprised so few of you are saying this. I agree.

We can but hope

I can't wait!

America becomes great again.

Yea, highly doubt OPEC will fix their shit to raise prices as long as trumpers is around. At least we might have $2-3/gal gas for the next 4 years.

at worst nothing will change and the cabinet will fight every desicion he makes.
at best something good like further economic recovery and common sense immigration reforms.

no one looses.

trump is good for errybody
whities, negros, beaners, chinks,

everybody wins

Massive congressional gridlock.

Make the Ovens Hot Again

>[spoiler] assassinated within the first week [/spoiler]

That's the best outcome. Cred Forums wins and Trump is killed so we'll never see how much of a fuck-up he will be as president. He becomes a martyr and the day of the rope begins.

>looses

>assassinated within the first week
Dilbert Man made a pretty convincing argument against an assassination attempt.

>"Would you fuck with Trump?"

Congress is Republican

Trump will singlehandedly wipe out the middle east and north korea. World Peace

Too bad Donald isnt

There is no scenario in which nothing will change, that's why he is being fought so hard. The elite know they will lose, just a question of how much.

fpbp

also

>sage

I'm doing fine, now shoo shill

I believe that he'll start trying to get laws that will directly help his businesses in some way.

Kinda like tried to say. His companies are already like 500 million in debt, and his partners' businesses are Billions.

He'll just help himself.

Ironically, there is already a wall on Mexico's southern border.

He won't get killed, people are too woke right now and would overthrow the gubbermint. Too many people know the truth behind JFK.

First and foremost poopy pant suit goes away, we hope.

Gas is already at $3 max where I live in Michigan.

You realise that if civilization falls, the world will be dominated by chads with the social skills to form gangs, and not your autistic ass.

i believe when trump is president other countries will wake up aswell, and stop voting for leftist rats, yes i am looking at you austria

>everyone that disagrees with my is correcting the record! stupid shills! Waaaah!

bawahahahahahaha

It's not the price of oil itself that will become the najor problem, but rather that the financisl system built sround ut is disintegrating, i.e. the US dollar is slowly losing its status as an unquestioned reserve currency.

If you've got some time, then you should read this, one of the few really big red pills I've come across so far:

ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system/

ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-part-2/

ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system-part-3/

ftmdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Preparing-for-the-Collapse-of-the-Petrodollar-System-Part-4.pdf

Fort Leavenworth for all traitors

\thread

I don't see a scenario where he wins. He's blown it by not going for stronger demographics.

But alright. Realistically we get 4 years of lame duck. That's it. He's hated by his own party. Congress won't do shit for him.

Nothing

he might ban muslins for a week and people gonna bitch and moan and the ban will be undone
Because america is a bunch of cucks

Fair and public treason trials with broad discovery!

You're an idiot that knows nothing about my country's politics. Brexit is a huge undertaking, the biggest for our civil service infrastructure since WW2 and we still don't have enough staff. I voted Leave but you'd be insane to think how the Conservatives are handling it is anything but a mess, Davis and May have been contradicting each other on and off constantly and still we haven't been told what the fuck is actually going on and how thy will handle it, absolutely nothing solid or confirmed. The country is getting restless and angry, on one side we are wondering whether or not they are going to fuck us over and on the other they are hoping they will fuck us over so they can lick EU boots. Nobody has a fucking clue what is going to be done about single market access, EU regulation and laws pertaining to us and how immigration is going to fucking work. It's nothing but a giant mess and the people to blame are Cameron and Johnson for not having any fucking plans.

I'd join the army just on the off chance I'm allowed to post guard on that whore's cell

I'm confused. Are you agreeing with my prediction that opec will intentionally continue to fuck us with a low $/bbl with a president trump?

Brown shirts issued

Rounding up the libtards, niggers, spics start

The USA is literally Paradise

What's wrong with Brexit exactly?

You should diversify your sources but sure I'll read a few.
Thanks

They haven't exited yet

>implying I care about who dominates what
I'm just in it for the liberation from all societal responsibilities. No more laws.

I want food? I take food.
I want to build my shitty mud/clay hut right here? I build my shitty mud/clay hut right here.
Some other guy wants my stuff? Fight me for it, asshole.
Some other guy beats me over the head to take my stuff? FIne, it's his. He earned it.
Meet some other guy who thinks my shitty hut is neat and wants to chill? Sit down, mate. Let's drink some potatoes and build an extension together. Maybe snuggle under the stars for warmth :^)

Comfy, simple life.

Theresa may seems like a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Maybe you can secure a ukip PM in the future?

Liberals cry a lot and I smile.

I've never been called for jury duty, but if I don't get called for those, I'm going to see if I can go hitch up with a grand jury. Grand juries have broad discovery.

Also RICO laws and class action lawsuits have broad discovery. And with RICO you can put away people who were involved but can't quite be proven guilty ordinarily.

We're not scheduled to activate Article 50 till the new year and it will take 2 years from then to exit.

>WHERE'D ALL THESE JOBS COME FROM???

We dont want her in Kansas

Although maybe she could be manning's lover and hed stop fucking with our courts

They are already crying because Trump is proving himself viable by each passing hour. Those people are having a meltdown and it's truly worthy of Our lord Kek.

>cold war is averted
>usa & russia destroy isis together
>muslim ban never happens
>illegal immigrant deportations never happen
>no wall is built
>no crazy nazi stuff happens at all
>Cred Forums rages

May was always going to fuck over the people because she's a barren spinster. Like Merkel, she has an unfulfilled maternal instinct that will be placated by "adopting" a bunch of shitskins into the UK.

Pretty much this.

Well we can't put her in Guantanamo without the (UN) getting butthurt

the globalists will cause problems, blame it on him and offer solutions to said problems

Nah you said we might get gas for $2-3 dollars while it is already in that gap.

Actually I just checked Waze and my nearest station is at $2.10

Depends. If he can get a Republican majority in the senate then he'll probably get his tax plan through. Not sure about much else though.

He'll definitely veto the shit out of any trade deal.

He'll probably try and spend money on infrastructure, but i think there's enough deficit hawks who would defect to the Democrat side to shoot that down (even though the Dems want it too).

I kinda wish he'd build that wall, but even with a majority I think the dems would try to filibuster the shit out of that.

Biggest thing he would accomplish would be supreme court nominations.

Trump will be tweeting and promoting his brand.
Congress and pentagon will run everything.

As long as the NDAA is in effect, we can disappear anybody we even suspect of aiding terrorists (including secstates who arm and fund terrorists).

the wall will absolutely be built and illegals will be deported. more terrorist attacks will also reinforce the support for a muslim ban. get fucked leaf please kill yourself.

He'll eat all the retards and expose Christ as a Satan worshiper then mutate into a demon and make the world great again

Protests and riots upon being elected, liberals chimp out but are easily contained.

Once he gets in office there's probably some sort of incident requiring a military response within a week, either the sanctuary cities refuse to back down or some libshit governor thinks they're a badass and says they won't let immigrants be deported. Trump shuts them down amid mass bitching from cuckservatives and liberals.

Immigrants will be deported, they're a threat to his re-election and he doesn't need congress to deal with them. The Hispanic population will decline substantially, particularly in places where it's grown in the last few years.

Black Lives Matter will get blown the fuck out the first time they try a Ferguson, a few will be killed and most of the leadership will be arrested. The black community as a whole might actually start to improve since the drugs will dry up and low skilled jobs will be opened up and pay well again.

That's not irony baka

You realize that wall bill was already passed right...?

Niggaa what

I don't see him getting a Muslim ban or deportation plan through Congress. The wall, maybe.

>expose Christ as a Satan worshiper
t. Petor Farook Muhammad.
Don't you have some youtube videos to be making NFKRZ?

>I don't see him getting a Muslim ban
The president doesn't need congressional approval to change who is or isn't allowed into the country

We will see how much power a US president really has.

>mass liberal suicide
>Deportation of illegals
>unmale cucks start working to survive they become alphas
>black community is fixed niggers are a thing of the past
>Russian and American Alliance
>Trade relations improve
>Muslim ban
>Hardworking immigrants come and lazy "oppressed" leeches get out
>Economy improves
>Nationalism revives
>all countries work together and patriotism is revived
>Isis is defeated
>massive amount of jobs increase
>America is great again

>Biggest thing he would accomplish would be supreme court nominations.

Yep, that's the most important thing to me right now. Obama/Hillary will pick the worst filth ever.

You don't have to be muslim to be right

Go back to Kazakhstan. Jesus isn't a devil worshiper

I want more than those justices, but if that's ultimately all we get out of the deal, it will still have been a net good deal overall.

Are all Christians this retarded?

>BLM BTFO
Oh god please this. They are a simple terrorist group by even the pre-911 definitions. One of their leaders (notably a Jew and not a black) was on NPR today for a very long, softball interview, talking like a cross between a defense attorney and a used car salesman.

It's kind of a core tenant of Christianity that Christ is like pretty much God, and not Satan.

I meant we'll continue to see that price. In Mississippi it has stayed sub $2. While we have an islamophibic president, kingdom of saud has a reason to continue to make our oil companies suffer (and continue to keep me out of a lucrative job). But, as our oil companies suffer, non oil industry sects of society become enriched.

As an aside, cheaper gas will lead to higher consumption and and increase in co2.

>inb4 muh global warming jew

Oh yesh
>back of line
Is it true that the EU hasn't agreed on a single point for trade with the US yet?

>The free trade negotiations between the European Union and the United States have failed, but “nobody is really admitting it”, Germany's Vice-Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel has said.

>Talks over the so-called Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, also known as TTIP, have made little progress in recent years.

>The 14th round of negotiations between American and EU officials took place in Brussels in July. It was the third round in six months.

Briton will beat EU in making trade deals by like 5 years.

Yeah, right. He let his friend hang himself just to get popular and promote his sect.

doubles will it!

Idk. I sometimes truly wonder if he wanted to be president or it was just a publicity stunt. If that is true, does he himself think he is prepared for the presidentcy?

Trump vs kanye in 2020

If my ID is green Hillary will lose her will to live from the loss and she will die in Trumps first term.

okay..... if its green... then she will die his second term?

That's one way of looking at it. That friend did betray him to Rome, condemning Jesus to death for 20 pieces of silver paid for by the Jews, though. And Jesus knew all that was going to happen ahead of time. They even had a spat over what was going to happen.

But it's really not logical to think that a Christian is going to think Jesus worshiped the devil. Why would you be a Christian if you thought that? That's not logical, captain.

guess not.

Friends don't sell friends to the Roman authorities, user

>everything great he wants to do will be blocked by congress
>everything any other republican or democrat would have done anyway won't be blocked but the media will complain that he managed to get away with passing it

All the liberals and globalist jews will walts off over to EU countries in a tizzy and act as a catalyst hastening the destruction of European countries.

Luckily, we all voted against globalist interests with brexit, so most of them will avoid us and seek to live in Germanistan and Sweden instead.

Eu crashed, no survivors, no more leftists and the infrastructure would fall apart and mussies take over it.

Europe would be completely destroyed, America and britian will see their economies sky-rocket as the competition suddenly drops.

We all make friends with Russia and build a giant wall around africa, the middle east, and what was once Europe.

The end.

Still, the present can grant blanket amnesty and ignore federal laws with executive orders. Calling them powerless is middle school tier edginess. As much as I hate the heritage foundation, they also make sure activist judges aren't elected to the supreme court. The way the Obama administration has used the justice department to politicize and intimidate our public school should show you how terrible having someone like him as president could potentially be.

That was exactly what he wanted. God told him he should die to promote himself and he did.

If Trump is elected, if he'll start to make the things good, they will probably kills him if he does something the CIA not agree.

in fact his isolationnist policy is a problem for CIA, because it make them totally useless.

kek wills it.

He will be shot

As the story goes, he didn't really want it, but faced it down anyway since he figured that was his fate. It certainly did work to promote his sect, as I suppose God had intended.

I don't know that this qualifies as worshiping Satan. I don't think Jesus really did anything wrong here. Judas didn't have to sell him out and then hang himself with regret. It's a shitty situation, but, hey, shit happens.

they said that about Obama too [spoiler] the secret service is actually bretty gud at their job [/spoiler]

>Trump assassinated

Memes aside, I truly do think a literal "day of the rope" will commence.

Trump supporters are angry and frustrated, they see the degeneration of our culture and utter corruption consume the entire political spectrum. We feel I our government is full of traitors (it is). So, to cleanse our corrupt government we are using the American democratic process to get out candidate elected.

If they have the gall to assassinate Trump, I believe that would be spark of a revolution.

DESU I think the jews know what will happen if they kill Trump. I don't think they want to destabilize the United States like that, because who will give Israel their billions in aid?

I think we have to worry about them rigging the votes desu.

>in fact his isolationnist policy is a problem for CIA, because it make them totally useless.

They'll take him out like Kennedy

You think Obama will live to see a natural death?

No doubt, if anything Trump will support Israel to a fault. Even FBHO never stopped the payments despite ridiculing and working against them.

It's very simple...

get every EU foreign secretary countries email... place them all in the To: field in your email software.

Put the email addresses of the foreign secretaries of the other 168 countries of the world into the :CC field.

Type "Fuck the EU" in the subject field.

Then type we are open to all trade deals from all countries of the world, including Europe - under our own terms.

Boom. Job Done!

>You think Obama will live to see a natural death?
Only if aids counts as natural.

>Fuck the EU
Reword that slightly. No need to invoke Victoria Nulland's famous leaked remark.

Blacks won't ever organize, they can congregate, but never organize.

we've had a disinterested shithead president before, his name was george w bush. It'll be a lot like that.

Probably not that much. It would take Hitler level balls and almost certainly a dictatorship to really make America great again. I wouldn't really blame him either. I don't know if I'd do it when I had a comfy life on offer and my children set up for life. 99.9% of you wouldn't either.

Beats having Hillary and her bitch voice talking at us for 4-8 years though.

Trump won, MAGA fuck yeaaaah!

>The wall isn't built.
>No one is deported because of the congress. >Trump gets richer.
>Ivanka still sucks on circumcized dick.
>Who the fuck is Pence?
>Cred Forums still has no gf

Suicide by cyanide and a car bomb after the election

Without all of the meme politics?

Britain has been in the EU for well over a decade. Even with the exemptions they negotiated on the Euro and other things, people in Her Majesty's Realm have to contend with a shit-ton of regulations on everything from food labeling to the movement of labour and capital between the UK and other EU states. Entire sectors operate under these regulations.

Literally so much of domestic UK governance is tied up with the EU bureaucracy that trying to untangle and disconnect the two and establish a separate, independent regime of regulations is just such a humongous fucking job. People just don't know what the fallout will be.

Apart from the world of finance, which will probably pull up stakes and relocate to Ireland, I don't think there will be a terrible, unbearable amount of disruption to the economy if both sides agree to an amicable exit. OTOH, Brussels is on the ropes and has every incentive to play hardball in negotiations to make an example out of the UK. You probably will not get the great trade deals you think you can get.

I also find it hilarious that people bought into Nige's LET'S GIVE EU MONEY TO THE NHS lie hook line and sinker. Really?

>he'll probably get his tax plan through
The tax plan is mathematically impossible under his current electoral commitments without quarterly growth the US has not seen since the 1960s.

>Corporate tax rate drops businesses hire more people
>Tax on non domestically made items, forced businesses to manufacture in the US to be competitive more jobs return to the US.
>Deports illegals and enforces immigration law even more jobs open up as these illegal workers leave the country.
>Businesses struggle to find employees which causes wages to rise across the board.
>Liberals cry and yell racism as social programs are reformed forcing them to work and stop doing drugs to survive.

USA will be erased in the 3rd world war and Pax Judaica will emerge

:/

i have a shirt like this

You'd almost get the strange feeling he hadn't thought this all the way through. Thinking emoji

>Corporate tax rate drops businesses hire more people
Harsh austerity cuts suck liquidity out of the market like Ivanka sucking on jew dick. Immediate correction/recession causing instability
>Tax on non domestically made items, forced businesses to manufacture in the US to be competitive more jobs return to the US
Protected from foreign competition and forced to pay US wages, prices rise on basically everything that has a tariff slapped on it. Jobs return but are more often than not part-time, pay close to minimum wage and have no benefits or job security
>Deports illegals and enforces immigration law even more jobs open up as these illegal workers leave the country
Prices go up as businesses no longer have ready access to beaner labour at $6 an hour
>Businesses struggle to find employees which causes wages to rise across the board
Businesses brib^H^H^H^Hpersuade Trump into issuing temporary foreign worker visas for hundreds of thousands of foreigners to secure a stable workforce that is under contract
>Liberals cry and yell racism as social programs are reformed forcing them to work and stop doing drugs to survive
Trump and the Republican Party writ large is destroyed for a generation after harsh austerity cuts into Social Security and Medicare benefits that are already stretched thin. U.S. elects Kanye fucking West in 2020

elites spend too much time thinking

Nation wide chimp outs the likes of which you have never seen before

That's why one of the early moves in the Trump campaign was to align with the police and military. He's the law and order candidate, mind you.