They're bigger than bigotry alright

They're bigger than bigotry alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
medicaldaily.com/study-finds-same-sex-couples-make-better-parents-it-because-theyre-more-prepared-291628
huffingtonpost.com/entry/57dc4b62e4b053b1ccf299a1?timestamp=1474056195977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

becuase their fat.

4U

How long till she puts a mosque in their rich white liberal neigborhood, lets see how long they are "with her"

How is this not child endangerment? Like what the fuck?

That little boy is going to have AIDS by the time he's three.

The look on the babys face says it all

benis in anus :DDDDD

This is worse than single mothers.

No different than a father and his young daughter

Literally every kid raised by 2 same-sex parents has been a colossal fuckup.

They never learn

i saw this too

this is the first post after her 10 post rant on twitter, so everyone will see this lmao. This is hillary's america isn't it great?

You know it's really funny. Hillary is disgusted by these people yet has to pretend that she enjoys them and wants them as her supporters. I guarantee if it wasn't for the minorities and political correctness and the current political climate of the country Hillary would be our candidate.

I thought the same thing. The trauma in this kids eyes. It's like he knows what he is in store for...

top kek

Actually yes, yes it is. Pedos are statistically more likely to be gay males.

Poor kid

that kid will grow up without a mother. how do you feel about this Cred Forums?

What could possibly go wrong?

Shit beat me to it I was looking for that image for 5 minutes

Children who are raised by two gay parents turn out just fine. A lot of times even better than children raised by heterosexual parents.

She's a sellout whore that's why, she will change herself for the highest bid. The real her is a Goldwater girl which speaks volumes of her true beliefs.

Source?

You could have posted this one:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html

Alright Cred Forums so which is worse two dads or two moms?

Lol this fag has two dads hahahahahaha

At least he is better of than a kid with two lesbian mothers

Two mom's obviously

Two fathers can give enough nurturing and are less likely to want their own kid to be a faggot.

>even better than children raised by heterosexual parents.
No. Fag parents should be hanged.

Is this one of those pictures that will be used in the news report 5 years from now about a pedo sex ring scandal?

What's so wrong with OP's pic? All I see is a happy American family; at least the child will be raised by two loving responsible adults, why does them being homosexual have to do with anything? Serious question, because a lot of my friends were raised by gay parents and they turned out fine.

His arse must be so sore.

Two moms

Kek, look at the look of utter fear in that baby's eyes.

Keep telling yourself that

This has to be fucking bait that retarded faggot just wanted fucking Facebook likes

medicaldaily.com/study-finds-same-sex-couples-make-better-parents-it-because-theyre-more-prepared-291628

>Gays can communicate with each other telepathically

That actually explains a lot.

It makes me physically ill knowing that those two fat fucks are blowing each other and rolling around fucking each other in the ass.

that kid will be fine.
at least the fags will be financially stable.

he sees his future molestations

That kid looks like it wants to die, like right now

well the kid should be fine as long as he recieves both effeminite and masculine influences.
if both those fags are effeminite that kid is fucked

anybody wearing a bowtie needs to get fucking shot in the dick

We haven't had gay parents long enough to come to that conclusion. Also they don't have the natural matural instincts a women has.

RIP kid.

I've had a personal theory that ashkenazim are all part of some genetically evolved hivemind, the collaboration and how they've so successfully climbed from rock bottom to the very top over the past millennium or two leaves only that or some extreme chance. Nothing to do with this thread but you reminded me of it with the telepath comment so I thought I'd throw it out there.

>cut my life into pieces

>sage

No. But it's close

Thanks for the info Schmegmo Cocklestein.

Tbf, they look creepy as fuck and should have raised some flags. Don't trust gooks with babies or domestic pets.

More than not, they want to raise something to be better and happy.

Other fags want a man. If anything, he's at risk if he becomes a twink in his teens

That level of smug cunt on the right.

>This is absolutely fine and not against the law

Nope. I genuinely want us as a society to illegalize the adoption of children by homos and put to death any faggots that acquire children.

beat me to it

obvious by that expression the child is traumatized

even if they aren't molesting him, the child has no mother figure, no motherly love, and that will leave a psychological and emotional void in him. 15-20 years from now this will become apparent, but the media and academia will quash it

citation needed

oh yeah, fuck you

>it's close

Absolutely not.

Nah. I had a mate whose mum was a liberal lesbian nutcase schoolteacher and he was based.
Who listens to their parents anyway?

Check'd

howd they manage to concieve the child?????

oh boy

Should adoption of neglected children by white nuclear families be encouraged so that they can redpill them and give them a better upbringing?

>mother figure
And what exactly is that?
Women are useless. So the baby won't get to suck on a tit? Wow, what a tragedy. Gay couples have higher average incomes than straight couples. Most gay men, contrary to popular belief, are not flaming faggots. In all likelihood one of the men in the relationship will assume the masculine/dominant role and lead by example.
I'd rather see boys be raised by single men and gay couples these days than be raised by some of the """women""" who I encounter on a daily basis.

He blogged about the assault on Huffpo just now...
OH TEE HEE
huffingtonpost.com/entry/57dc4b62e4b053b1ccf299a1?timestamp=1474056195977

Glorious quints of truth

Not even a fag hater, but they have no business raising children

Are they dudes or dudettes? Confusing times.

He is such a /r9k/ier he would rather have a kid be brought up by creepy fags than a mom.

Gays are shitdicked whores and are worthless sodomite dwgenerates who spread plagues where they go.

check'd and agree

>not an archive

I predicted this post.
Gays are degenerate because men are degenerate. If you could go out and fuck a random bit girl any time you wanted to, would you do it?
That's what gays have available to them all day every day. And even at that, most gay men don't behave that way. They are more promiscuous because men like to fuck. They don't have to take some whore on endless dates or deal with single mothers and all the bullshit that straight men have to deal with.
And this is why all of the "Muh degeneracy" posts reek of sour grapes. If you had a fulfilled life with a healthy amount of sexual activity, why would you care what other people do in the privacy of their own homes?
This is literally common sense. You are retarded.

angry pedo detected

This. At least they will be caring.

It's not at bad as single mothers. Most of the time. As long as one of the Queens has his head on straight, excuse the pun, the kid can turn out A-OK. A single mother always leaves a broken dilapidated child.

you're disgusting

2 moms. Kids get obese from all those sandwiches

>men are degenerate
>women are degenerate
>mug "gay men are loyal to their husbands despite habing the highest rates of stranger sex and cheating."
>muh it doesn't affect you.

Yeah it does affect me, AIDS is contageous and gay men spread it on purpose to "get the gift."

It does affect me when some fags molest their adopted children because pedos need to die and no child should go through that wretched trauma. I was molested by gay classmates when I was young and I would never fucking wish that on another person PERIOD.

I always hated gays. You fuckers get a hardon by impending death so much why don't you suck off a barrel a loaded shotgun.

God help that child through the darkness.

>misuses the word literally
>calls others retarded

t. kid of faggot dads

>gays aren't disgusting and degenerate
>you're just mad because you're not as disgusting and degenerate as them and that's the key to happiness, collecting as many stds from as many sex encounters with strangers as you can

Thanks for proving how disgusting fags are

It should be illegal for fags to raise children.

It should be illegal for fags to be within 1000 feet of children.

Absolutely. There should be a social incentive to do so as well. Maybe a tax-break, maybe housing assistance, but there should be some type of encouragement to do such a noble act.

>I was molested by gay classmates
Don't you mean
>I jerked of my gay friends and loved every second of it

Checked and Heil'd, faggots will burn.

Holy shit donald put the axe away!

witnessed

>
>Nope. I genuinely want us as a society to illegalize the adoption of children by homos and put to death any faggots that acquire children.
This is what should have been the 8 get.

Can't tell if lesbians or gays...

"we're totally not going to anything to this kid, we swear!"

>wow a guy was touched and didn't like it that means he liked it
>i don't care if my actions harm other because being gay and molesting people is natural because Dr. Silversteinburg told me so!

You fucking degenerate freaks should be rounded up in a "HIV disinfecting camp"

The more I talk to you freaks, the more I despise you.

Am ashkenazi, can confirm.

Sorry it's just this sort of shit fucking makes me bloodthristingly mad.

You're probably just a false flagger since this is the most restrictive hivemind on the internet

But there's no proof of anything Cred Forums says about gay parents. They're actually statistically better at raising kids.

Degenerate scum, a child learns most of its knowledge through example, homosexual parents are a terrible example:
>No female role model
>Many homos are feminine, normalizing effeminate men in the child's eyes
>Homo relationships have no reproductive value, teaching children it is ok or even desirable to pursue relationships with there being no end goal of reproducing and continuing the human species
>Homos tend to be much more hedonistic than heteros, due to pleasure being are stronger reason for relationships due to having no reproductive value, meaning child is likely to be taught that hedonism is desirable
>Teaches children anything other than a man and woman in a relationship is acceptable, the beginning of the 'slippery slope'
The list goes on you heretic, this should be halted by the state at once.

>tries to defend faggots
>literally supporting child molestation
>these people are allowed to adopt children

If you call CPS they'll find something fucked up going on guaranteed, gay households are almost always rife with abuse.

Anyone willing to give it a shot?

>anonymous temporary posts with no up vote systems are the most restrictive hivemnind

Actually may it turns out your opinions are just fucking shit if everyone disagrees with them when they can openly speak freely.

I know the feeling brother, the filthy hedonists will say anything to justify their enslaved pleasure seeking minds

>he tried to defend homosexuality using that method and the "oh you were molested by gays now you hate them, that must mean you like them!"
>wonders why people hate them

there is a funny story behind that couple.
The gook became gay in his teenage years and hook up with an old faggot (who was into young men which at that time the gook was still young for his taste). And then they hook him with the one you see in the picture which was also starting to have a thing for young boys (iirc he was molested as a kid by that same circle but stick with them regardless, guess that trauma led to him becoming a pedophile, too). So they got together and after a while gook's partner suggest to adopt a child, they did and they took this child around the world just to be molested by other pedophiles.

gay dads are ranked higher than women, below single dads, above lesbians and way above single moms, the worst parental unit by far

Wrong. Single mother is infinitely better than one or two faggots.

I can't believe they think saying something horrendous like that would make someone change their mind.

They end up digging a grave for themselves because of that sort of shit. The left abandoned them because of that

2 single moms

Ha-ha that face

>Can someone get me away from these faggots? I can't walk by myself yet.