/ctg/ - conspiracy "theories" general

What conspiracy theories do you personally believe in?
Do you have any of your own conspiracy theories that you want to share?
Which popular conspiracy theories do you believe are being shilled to cover up the even worse truth?
Do you believe it's possible to get the majority of the population to question or be at all sceptical of narratives promoted by governments and globalist institutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeviral.com/2016/05/11-serial-killers-who-taunted-police-with-haunting-clues/6/
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=91148
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who here believes the holocaust actually happened? i know most people doubt it, but i'm convinced personally

I believe it was grossly exaggerated.

I grossly believe it was exaggerated

I exaggerate my beliefs on its grossness

I'm convinced it happened. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest otherwise.

>Be Nazi
>Create a system of work camps for criminals
>Kick some jews out with the Haavara Agreement
>Too many jews
>Take them to the camps
>War starts
>The safety of the jews in not a top priority
>Some die
>Have incineration chambers built to avoid filling the place with the bodies of Juden
>Supply lines get cuted
>Many starve
>Allies come
>See the shitshow
>Nuremberg trials
>Angry jews use every opportunity for revenge
>Muh Holocaust

What if the holocaust is the original Mandela effect where reality basically fractured off into different realities? It would explain why historians remember don't all recall the exact details.

I believe that the Germans gave the Jews a long time to leave, and when 'Judea' declared war on Germany in the 30s they were all classified as potential spies and saboteurs, and eventually interned like we did the Japs in the US.

When you combine mass internment camps with a massive strategic infrastructure bombing campaign such as the Allies subjected Germany to, you end up with a lot of dead inmates from starvation and lack of supplies.

Gross beliefs have been had, no exaggerating

I think it was greatly exaggerated, especially the death totals

Images of WTC burning before it actually happened are not surprising.

Back then the towers were extremely iconic of the New York skyline and if NYC was ever under attack (a highly typical fictional setting) then you can guarantee the towers would also be shown to be under attack. It's like depicting the statue of liberty on fire or the golden gate bridge collapsing. Even before 9/11, I image most people thought that the most likely way someone would attack a skyscraper would be via aircraft/missile collision, hence why the image was so common.

And don't forget that 9/11 was the SECOND attack on the WTC

I want to know why we are not able to question it.

The holocaust is a conspiracy theory.
It's as real as fucking bigfoot and alien abductions.
Only difference is the allies and the USSR used it to completely tear down Germany politically after winning the war.
Easy.

They never targeted Jews specifically. They did however target the wealthy most of whom who didn't just bribe the govt or have something to give to the war effort to avoid losing their shekels fled.

Kek vs Moloch is a real thing and Cred Forums is at the forefront of it.

The Mormons "collect names" to pray over. It's a religious duty for them. From what little I know about the practice, it's to free the souls of the damned from the equivalent of purgatory.

The mission to Europe specifically focused on the holocaust - six million or so state sponsored murders, democide on an industrial scale - was an obvious starting point for this devotion.

At last count they managed to collect in the region of 140,000 names all in - that's Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war etc, the lot.

While 140,000 deaths in Internment Camps is undoubtedly a war crime, is it really a Holocaust.

That figure correlates with British Intelligence estimates during the war using the Enigma Code breakers the Nazis were oblvious towards.

It also matches Red Cross estimates at the end of WW2.

To put the figure in some sort of perspective, consider that 25000 civilians died at Dresden in the firestorm that burnt the oxygen out of the air. Or, more aptly, 45million Soviet citizens were murdered by Stalin.

In fact the Germans made a deal with foreign investors including the Rothschilds who were having no success getting Britain to release land for a Jewish nation. They made a deal that if Germany could liberate Israel or at least SOME kind of colony for the Jews they'd give resources in return and they did. Of course later on they changed to the winning side like the dirty dishonorable cunts they are.

I want to know what's up with jews in the Wehrmarcht, there's a handful of them.
Plus, is school I was taught that the SS were only for aryans, but yet you see Albanians, Russians and people from all Eurasia (and some parts of Africa) in their respective SS.

>Or, more aptly, 45million Soviet citizens were murdered by Stalin.
Capitalist lies.

these

I'm amazed that out of all places, with Cred Forums's knowledge of controlled opposition and jewish methods that they would be fooled by something like this. BOTH are merely representations of satan, and both are leading their followers to the coming antichrist. You are aware of what his children the jews do on this earth yet you willingly remain blind to what he himself does.

I believe jews are reptile ayliums, and my evidence is the History Channel
>joos take over the history channel
>only 3 kinds of shows now are aired
>ancient ayliums, where everything is so retarded and badly conjured that only braindead people or average americans watch it unironically
>shows like the price of History, where history is transformed into items to be bought and sold, thus spreading a judaicized mentality
>and of course world war 2 shows, which consist of something like "muh lolocaust evil Hitler 6 thousand trillions"

>government conspiracy
No.

>gas chambers
No.

>6 million
No.

All the evidence I've seen contradicts all these assertions. There is also overwhelming evidence of industrial scale fraud and lies on the part of the hoaxers.

There was a series of internment camps similar to American internment camps for Japanese residents. There was a typhus epidemic. There was bombing of infrastructure. The Germans started losing the war and society collapsed. A few hundred thousand jews died in a war that killed over 60 million. The end. This is what the historical records indicates happened.

>AND THEN, WE'LL HIDE THE EVIDENCE OF OUR MASTER PLANS IN CHILDREN'S CARTOONS! BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Get out faggot.

Mormon here. Just so you know the Jews actually petitioned the church of Jesus Christ of later day saints (the Mormons) to stop the practice of baptism by proxy for the dead of the holocaust and now the church has strict rules against it unless you are a blood relative. Could this be to keep the very thorough genealogists of the church from finding out the "6 gorillion" is exaggerated or even fake altogether?

You clearly don't understand the minds of sociopaths.

>11 Serial Killers Who Taunted Police With Haunting Clues
crimeviral.com/2016/05/11-serial-killers-who-taunted-police-with-haunting-clues/6/

>History of Serial Killers Taunting Police
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=91148

Should be latter day, not later day, stupid swipe to type!

>August 25
Fuck, there is something about August and my whole life that's telling me something pseudoprophetic

Armageddon

The Former mayor of London was suspended from the labor party for suggesting this deal happened despite the fact that it's 100% true.

Anti-Semite here, in that case I am actually totally on the side of the pathologically lying, child-molesting taxcheats. Posthumus baptism is a theologically invalid gratuitous insult to the survivors. Look at what you did to put Jews on the moral high ground you disgusting person.

I exagretae i should think it was bretty gross 10/10

Jewish Australian here.
Every single 'fact' in this thread is completely wrong.

You are all terrible people

VICE 1994

surprised its never posted

You coud have had someone trust you, but that you said you were a jew

It's so offensive!

Imagine some serial killer was on her defending his rape and murder of innocent women. Denying the holocaust is no different. We are all human.

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

Baptism for the dead is in the bible, bro. 1 corinthians 15:29. The Corinthians had been baptizing for the dead by proxy but they did not believe in the resurrection. Paul asked them why they would baptize for the dead if they don't believe in the resurrection. He does not say baptism for the Dead is wrong, he says the resurrection is right

HOw is any of this happening.

Not in 1000 Years i thought

>we

would be the centere of all of this.

>Putin posts on Cred Forums.
>The proxy wars in the middle-east grew too big and became an uncontrollable monster.
>"little green men" of US and Russia have started to migrate, claiming "refuge" and attempted to take over Europe with the help of globalists and the far left.
>Theresa May (british PM) and Donald Trump have both stated they would like to have a better diplomatic relationship with Russia. I believe Putin has contacted them.
>Globalists have infiltrated all countries, Russia is least affected, Britain fought back with the Brexit (and possibly the loyalist intelligence community) and Trump is the only non-globalist presidential nominee.
>Putin is trying to form an alliance of the strongest and most globalist-resistance nations to prevent us from becoming Sweden/Germanistan.
>Putin is looking to prevent white genocide and stop the monster the cold war and proxy wars have created, that is controlled by globalists.
>Hence the Hillary leaks, offering Snowden asylum, Russian hacker exploits. While it is not exactly "fair-play" in politics, he is up against globalists, who aren't know for being fair either.
>Putin helps dish out red-pills, is one of the few English speaking Russians who come to Cred Forums, and tries to help nationalist movements in each country gain momentum by supplying us with info, as nationalists are the only ones opposed to the globalist agenda.

My theory.