What the fuck black people?

Why are black people so violent compared to everyone else?

Compared to Asians and whites it's non existent, even compared to Hispanics there is still a big difference. What the fuck black people???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_China
youtube.com/watch?v=_SCiPiULR-I
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
strawpoll.me/10453040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are black people so violent compared to everyone else?
White people.

Mao1 / warrior gene

>black
>people
they correct term is 'non-human primates' you racist cuckold nigger.

>people

Funny because last time I checked they didn't kill MILLIONS to steal land, STARTED BOTH WRLD WARDS and birthrights WORLDWIDE, all the while brainwashing millions into some fake bullshit religion. But hey, priorities...riiite. Maybe try tending your own gardens before looking elsewhere to blame your hate on, because your history is nothing but death, rape and torture of this ENTIRE planet and it's ORIGINAL inhabitants.Wow, whomever raised you guys must be something special, I just hope she got fixed. Please GET A LIFE, you LONELY-ASS LOSER

Blacks have been systematically oppressed by white people and have suffered as a result.

Niggers have the power to change. Instead they sit on the stoop and whine. They're helpless, violent children

>what is colonialism
>what is poverty

you'll see the same behavior across the world in all ethnicities

keep talking like ww1 and ww2 weren't white on white crime

Non blacks had thousands of year of evolution. And even that didn't help arabs much.

Right, Zulus only managed to genocide Bushmen.

Nice try Acmed, maybe you should think on that before you wage 1000 years of war in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

Who started both world wars?
Enjoying killing yourserlf and destroying European continent white people?

Next time remember to use MANBABY and call everyone a Nazi.

Still pretty good.

How is that relevant to shit Acmed, you are telling me i am to blame for past things that white people have done well fucking likewise you sandnigger piece of shit. You and your pedo prophet have caused more hate and death then can be counted.

Niggers are all about violence and action.
The low IQ doesn't make them consider long term consequences.
They're all about satisfying their immediate impulse.
Hence the bix nood muh dik and gibs me dat.
They can't comprehend that if they hurt, rape, or steal, they will receive persecution from the law of the land.
They can't comprehend that if they work hard and work consistently, they can have their gibs in the long run.

>How is that relevant to shit

Kek ... OP lonely ass lover tell us that black people are violent. If didn't precise that whitey killed and persecuted each other en masse during all their history, now get fucked.

You say world war if that mean anything. It's kinda of hard to start a world war when your race is so technologically backwards they live in mud huts and use sticks to dig through shit for food.

he didn't*
Sure that doesn't mean anything haha. You white "peacuful people" genocided people, killing each other for territories but that doesn't mean shit sureeeeeeeeeeee

Just another typical beta white male thread

Holy fuck Acmed you are dume as a rock
Trying to tell me only Whites fought each other, everyone else lived in perfect peace till white people came along
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

Rekt

Nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Asia

Evolution. The closer to animal you are, the less self-control you have. It's that simple.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_China

>Trying to tell me only Whites fought each other

Where I say this?
OP fuck try to tell us that only black people are violent as fuck, while white people commited, the biggest genocide or massacre everywhere in the world. Now get fucked, you try to disprove me with your muslim meme
>You and your pedo prophet have caused more hate and death then can be counted.

That white people, now get fucked.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner Sneaky Eyed Bastard

>Where I say this?

> If didn't precise that whitey killed and persecuted each other en masse during all their history, now get fucked.

Right there Acmed

>leaf in charge of reading

Where I say that ONLY white people fought each other dumfuck?
I only mention white people because OP ass faggot didn't mention any white violence pretending they're all peaceful probably... Faggot.

>you try to disprove me with your muslim meme
would that be the meme were he fucked a nine year old Acmed that makes him a pedo in my book

I think it was government intervention.

They introduced crack into their neighborhood and then pushed and shoved rap music, something only crack head would like, down their throats and made it seem cool to be that way.

This is the hardest a frenchie has ever fought I think.
Congrats on spewing out half arguments and overcoming your natural bias to just surrender.

With them being disadvantaged in history, they were more exposed to stupid and dangerous lifestyles such as gangs. Disadvantaged whites also get exposed to stupid and dangerous lifestyles.

he meant blacks are just has bad or worst but couldn't do the same damage do to lack of technology

>"peacuful people"

we are definatly the most peaceful right now

Kill yourself.

Why would you even try to argue with the brainwashed offsprings? They're literally drones, bud. Just chuckle and move on.

>definatly the most peaceful right now
>right now

Haha. Really nice precision. You can admit that 70 years ago when white people killed and massacred each other en masse you weren't peaceful this time right?

lol Ahmed OP did not say white people were not violent just that blacks were more violent. What you are not getting or OP is that blacks, arabs,hispanics are all violent but in a stupid small ways because you are not smart enough, you know kill a person here blow up a couple over there nothing world changing but whites..... well you gave examples yourself of what happens when whites go off and i think you may be about to see that first hand, enjoy

> Niggers cannot into the wheel.
> Niggers cannot into boats.
> Niggers cannot into airplanes
Case closed nigger lover.
Case closed

>Why are black people so violent compared to everyone else?
Low IQ.

They are dumb. Laws and social norms restrict white people's movements because they think about consequences and the future.

The only thing stopping a black man squeezing the trigger on you is how he feels about you at the moment.

>Niggers
>People
>mfw people unironically say they've been oppressed by the man for forever and that's why they're violent

>Low IQ
Also higher testosterone levels

Bad combination.

If you can use a nondescript picture of four black people looking menacing to suppose that black people are essentially violent then I have a fucking bridge to sell Cred Forums

They're low IQ, we ascribe evil to them because we use white people standards.

I do actually wonder how many of them truly know what they're doing vs how many of them are behaving like a shark, lion or bear aka just running on instinct.

The sort of shit they do is beyond fucked up, but it's white people's fault for granting them equal rights and pretending we're equal to begin with.

What's funny is that despite two world wars white people are still less violent, and more developed than niggers.

I mean, why did we even have two world wars?

>poverty
>niggers
>drugs
>lack of fathers

I could go on but it's basically a perfect storm of shit

well at least it wasn't a meaningless war, people weren't killing each other just for the hell of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SCiPiULR-I

>5000BC
>be black
>Highly advanced space faring Egyptian empire
>world peace
>literally invent language, math, science and all technological advances from paper to refrigeration.
>Helpful goa'uld symbiots
>suddenly white apes sink fabled black city of Atlantis
>toxic racism destroys symbiots
>many blacks raped and slaughtered back to the stoneage. Based Egypt falls REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Think back with vengeance in heart. Black blood pumping through your veins. We wuz kangz

WE.
WAZ.
KANGZ.
n'sheeeit

Democrats laid out welfare.
There are a number of criteria to qualify.
The easiest way to meet the requirements is to be a single mom.

Unless dad brings in a fair amount more than minimum wage, it is literally better, financially, to stay single and be on welfare.

Democrats literally destroyed black families with the way they introduced welfare.

Black communities are a few generations into this now and what you see now is the result.

Nobody talks about this.
Black people know it's happening but they can't bring themselves to vote against this gravy train, even though it's destroying them.

>wasn't a meaningless war

Suuuuuure, the Nazi just killed 20 millions of slav people because they consider them inferior and not really white.
Civilians in Italy or France were killed en masse ... how can you defend this Poortugal ... 'wasn't a meaningless war' ... there are no intelligent war you fucking idiot.

but in africa its the same

Wtf black people?

>france
>king of the cucks

don't you have a migrant problem to attend to?

Low IQ and inherently violent behaviour are just two factors. I also believe many of them lack the ability to feel empathy or consider the consequences of their actions, which makes it far easier for them to destroy both their own life and the life of their victim in an impulsive fit of rage.
Yes, those traits are also associated with low IQ, but not to the extent that niggers display them. I mean, even the dumbest, most inbred redneck has more empathy than the average nigger.

It's interesting what you get when you remove empathy from an intelligent person, though. You get a highly efficient businessman or a killing machine who plans his attacks years in advance. Jews are a fine example of the former, while Breivik is a good example of the latter.

Thank God niggers are dumber than dirt.

didn't you have only 60% white people in your country Estados Unidos?

If you subscribe to the Out-Of-Africa theory, then Africans genocided various other homo species (Neanderthals, Denisovans) and stole their land as they colonized the entire world.

Jew detected. Don't believe the Marxist Soviet Jewish lies

>60%
>majority
>armed
>live in texas

niggers know their place here

Jamal you need to go back

That's rich coming from you, froggy-san

It's an income problem, not a nigger problem.

Niggers just don't wanna work at a higher rate than every one else

They are animals. Animals threatening this world. They need to be put down.

leave

>see your flag
>mfw

>le compare wars between nations with random nigger murder

Your people is violent because you murder another human being just because of the pennies they have in their pockets.

If you had the intellectuality of the white man together with your savagery, we would have already being dead by nuclear winter, dumbass nigger.

I know that because we are full of violent, rapist niggers over here, people that can't hold their animalist instincts.

It's only getting worse, as your niggers start learning about islam as well.

Mexico is more white than you.

no, they commit higher crime even when adjusted for income

well said my brother

as-salamu alaikum from london

we will rise insh'allah

>be african
>be conquered
>get freed by the white man

>be mexican
>be conquered by whites
>fight independence war and win

you dont have anything on us tyrone

>If you had the intellectuality of the white man together with your savagery, we would have already being dead by nuclear winter, dumbass nigger.

If you white people are so intelligent, why you guys started both world war who killed like 40 millions of white people? You seems to really like killing each other ;_____;

>Estados Unidos defending Mexico

Not really surprised when you gus have like 55 millions of Latinos ... just cuck my country up.

latinos>>>>>>>blacks

Haha France niggers trying to bantz.

This is why. (Pic related)

He is a migrant

do niggers ever use any firearms besides handguns?

Sorry, you have 40 millions of blacks too. You are the most cucked on earth, get over it Obongo0

Because, even when killing, the white man brought the issue to a whole new level. After those wars and the millions dead, the matter was settled. The victors got the glory and the losers had to swallow it up.
And 70 years later, the peace still reigns, somewhat.

Now the niggers have to keep killing each other, for meaningless reasons, every fucking day, for centuries. The fact that you LET the white man slave you, by having some of you cooperating with them, shows how much disorganized and primitive you are.

You didn't kill millions systematically just because you can't achieve the technology for that, not for the lack of motivation of doing so.

Understand that, your people = random meaningless murder

Salty primate. Back to Eritrea with you.

They are primarily concerned with concealability.
However, one Michigan state legislator blasted his girlfriend's empty car with a shotgun.

Africa had a great deal of white aggression lopped on their primitive asses due to the continent being very resource rich. Colonialism followed by swift retreat tends to fuck over nations.

Yup.

Except whites were beating the shit out of each other and oppressing each other for centuries and always immediately bounced back.

fpbp

>use
>carry
Not the same.

>Because, even when killing, the white man brought the issue to a whole new level

So it's acceptable when white people kill each other and brutalize others people? Nice try Brazil, you are embarassing yourself. There are no more violent race, it's that thing you don't understand, white people killed each other, black and muslim too, stop with your fucking bullshit.

Not my fault if white people let us coming in Europe. Maybe if you guys didn't destroyed your own continent 70 years ago, I'll stay in Africa, they would not have needed us.

It's always strange to see Brazilians who can think. Why aren't you wealthy? I mean, wouldn't an average white intelligence more or less guarantee success in a country full of monkeys?

Shitskin detected, france led the crusades, you fucking retard

At least we arent being destroyed by muslims

EU is far more cuked

enjoy your refugees

You make no sense Mohammed

>we arent being destroyed by muslims

tell them

Calm down Trudeau. Go take some prescription heroin.

>what is a horse carcass

>4 niggers open carrying rifles
>13 million niggers

I bet you would have trouble producing 9 more pics of non-military niggers carrying
a rifle

Yeah So all those terrorist attacks, martial law, civil uprising and destruction of French culture is nothing? Your either a liberal cuck who can't wait for Mohammed to fuck your wife or Mohammed himself. Either case take your ass to the Middle East and get the fuck out of France. People like you are the reason Europe has so many problems

The irony is that it's far more risky to criticize Islam in the US than in Europe. Here in Europe, and particularly in Norway, there's a huge backlash against Islam, and every week there are dozens of editorials, blogs, opinions pieces and articles in various newspapers criticizing Islam and immigration in general, many of them even written by ex-muslims and formerly liberal pundits, and it's completely mainstream.
I honestly wish I had the time to translate some of them, as I believe the American left-wing would be shocked by what Europeans and ex-muslims actually have to say about Islam.

Honestly? It's the culture they perpetuate which stimulates violence/degeneracy.

I don't believe certain races are more inclined to do anything. I believe cultures certain ethnicity's have either lead to success or failure.

Black peoples culture leads to failure while the white/asian cultures tended to lead to success.

Focuse on your own problem my dear 60% white country. You guys are cucked as hell ... I mean ... 60% white ... Sweden or Germany are at least 90% white.

Culture is born from genetics adapting to environment.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT YOU MUST WATCG IT

HERE

HERE

Because most of the european immigrants from the 2nd wave settled in regions that the government considered to be important to be occupied, such in a way of establishing the sovereignty of the nation over those lands (especially around the border between Argentina and Uruguay).

Fast forward 120 years, you have considerable regions full of settlements from polish, italians, german and japanese immigrants (largest groups that came), that now have to work and pay for the niggertowns the portuguese created in the first settled regions (which were mostly used to produce sugar, by slave labor)

If that's true then I'm fucking ecstatic.

The only people I want to hurt are the SJWs. Thats it

>far more risky to criticize Islam in the US than in Europe

This is not fucking true. Do you live in Germany, UK, or France ... are you fucking autistic? You don't know anything about each european country ...

You could blame culture but the results are the same for different countries with different cultures. How do you account for that?

"teen" (((refugee)))

more

>why the fuck are black people so violent
>posting on a board full of angry insecure manchildren

more niggers

"altercation with the baby"

let's win nigger bingo with a single news story

>no such thing as violent races
yeah that's why the poorest white town in the US has lower violent crime statistics than the richest black one

>Based Acre and Roraima vote blue despite being dirt poor
>São Paulo economically cucks everyone else
feels good man

>why are black people so violent

Why are people surrounded by gang violence, intimidation, and a system that doesn't grant them room to have a business due to high crime rates forcing them to remain in Gen 0 for the majority of America's life time until the crime dissapears.

Daily Reminder that the CIA created the Drug War predominantely in Black Communities
Daily Reminder that the guy who was creating a 4 million dollar documentary on how elaborate the CIA and Reagan worked on this project "shot himself" in the head twice because ... you know, they just do that.

Shut the fuck up hypocrite. You bring up the twin towers to make your point then bitch like a fucking pussy when I throw it back in your face! Enjoy you liberal cuck shithole importing all those fucking culturally backwards kabobs who don't contribute and kill you people and live off your welfare. Your country used to be the most powerful in the world and now it's a fucking joke because of liberals like you. You got lit the fuck up by Mohammed's in Paris and then "retaliated" with a few bombs to save face. You guys are fucking pathetic. Yeah our country has black people but at least we have the best people unlike you croissant/frog eating faggots

Idk op why do the leaves fall? Why is the sun so bright? Why is the sky blue? You tell me man.

Well we should find out where the least crime filled black town is in USA then have those black people teach the others ones what the hell they be doin right

Did you see the aftermath of that muslim terrorist killing the 50 fags in the US? They literally blamed it on white people, gun culture and homophobia.
Any criticism against Islam at all, is met with extreme accusations of racism and islamophobia in the US. It's nowhere near as bad as that in Europe, even if things are still bad.

words cannot describe how I feel right now

>surrounded by crime
>can't get ahead because of it
>thats why they commit crime

A FUCKING LEAF

This really makes me sad.
That child didn't ask to be brought into this world, but she was. Crackhead parents send her to live with pedophile uncle and now she has HIV, herpes and chlamydia all before she even turned 2.

There is no future for this child. She will never accomplish anything of meaning or value in her life. Just another welfare parasite living off the rest.

There's no CIA in my country. There is no USA-esque systemic racism. yet black people are the least sucessful. The japanese got here with nothing to their names but debt and they're very successful and respect nowadays. The germans, the polish, the italians, the arabs, persians, basically, everyone else got here knowing nothing about the country, owning nothing here, up to their shitholes in debt and they all made it big.
Italians and germans were used as substitutes for slave labour and they were treated basically the same way the slaves were. And now they make up the richest parts of society.
Even poor white people living in favelas can't aren't as violent as middle class blacks here.
It's genetics and you're in denial.

>Acre and Roraima population being relevant for general elections
>Brags about São Paulo, largest population per km2, historically an economic hub since the colonial times.

Southern regions were the LAST to be settled, still one of the richest, with far better HDI than any southeastern shithole. Enjoy your pollution and deteriorating infrastructure.

It's the testosterone. Start working out and eating a lot of animals fats, no fapping, and stuff to boost yours and you'll notice yourself becoming more aggressive. It's pretty shocking really.

Tv

ya more agressive it doesnt mean youre literally having boxing matches and laqueefa is pulling out the weave of some other prostitue on the road with 10,000 monkeys joining in and kicking her when shes on the ground

just cuz you can boost your testosterone doesnt turn you into that

that truly is another species

>high HDI
>completely dependant of polluted state with crappy infrastructure
>contribution to GDP is less than 5% bigger than northeast
>City of São Paulo has a bigger contribution than entire southern region
Hey at least you're white right
oh wait
>army has to intervene to keep society functional
>Rio de Janeiro levels of crime and rape
>people literally flee the region to go live in the jungle cuz no jobs
>stagnant economy
>lowest birth rates
>getting more and more left wing with each passing day
but hey at least you have heritage right
>muh 1/16th german genes

Natural selection favored warrior/alpha male traits in the harsh African environment. The European environment made it possible to select for intelligence and creativity.

It's partly because black people are biologically predisposed to have a lower mean IQ than nearly all other races apart from abos.

But the main reason is probably that they're more biologically predisposed to be easily angered and aggressive too, however our ability to test this under standard conditions is much less than for IQ so we can not be as confident about that.

I think in time more and more genes will be identified that play a role in aggression and black people will be found ot more frequently have variants of that gene.

You'd be surprised how close to animals we are and how thin of a veil polite society is.

>Africa very resource rich
Note to self: demographics are not a resource

This is, no shit, the most intelligent answer in this thread. Great job

ok well you can come live where i live and ill go live in japan and the fact is that you have 90% more likelihood of being murdered or mugged than i would

some people are more animalistic than others

theres certain people who you have no fear being around

wheras when niggers arre around you are fearful to death

u kno it to be true

Yeah, but we also have 195 million Whites with a SHITLOAD of firearms. That number DOESN'T include spics or sand niggers either. And yeah we've got Obongo, I'll give you that. But you had a literal Jew as your president for 5 years and your current Cuck of State told you guys to get used to the terrorism.

>Hispanic

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

*Mestizos

DO NOT BLAME SPANISH PEOPLE FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

EVERYBODY KNOWS THE ONLY BAD HISPANICS ARE FUCKING MESTIZOS

Of course but the question in OP is why. I propose that it is largely hormonal as those can have a major impact on people's behavior.

>super aggravated sexual assault

i'm pretty familiar with our judicial system but never saw the "super" prefix before.

if there is any case where it's fitting, this is it though.

any lawyerfags want to inform me what makes the difference between super and regular assault?

the answer is low IQ so anyone who is stupid in this world has to compensate by being more agressive to get what they want and assert themselves

kind like how they say if youre ugly and fat then u have to have a lot of money to offset

strawpoll.me/10453040 vote here to range ban all of canada

They aren't even close to as disadvantaged as an illegal Hispanic.

White people had to learn how to get a long because the north is cold. Black people didn't have that problem. They had plenty of resources, and have been at war for fucking ever. If it weren't for white intervention, they would still be chucking spears at each other, and not reading.

pfft

>the Nazi just killed 20 millions of slav people because they consider them inferior and not really white.

Post link nigger lover

And this is what all women like, sexual liberalism will turn we all into niggers.

apes

Don't forget the one hundred million Jews they killed too.

That ass would look better if there was a big black dick fucking it.

Low IQ, low frontal lobe executive function, poor impulse control