Top British leader Sadiq Khan obliterates Trump during USA trip

Sadiq Khan, the first English Muslim to be elected mayor of London, criticized Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump while visiting the USA.

During his 45-minute speech before the Chicago Council on Global Affairs on Thursday, Sadiq Khan attacked Trump for his Islamophobic views.

Mr Khan said that under Trump's plan, many British people would not be allowed to enter the US.

"Donald Trump said that Muslims from around the world - I'm paraphrasing - would not be welcome into the United States of America. Not only does that show a lack of understanding and awareness of the great country that is the USA and its history and legacy, it's also inadvertently playing into the hands of Daesh and so-called Isis because it implies it's not possible to be a Western liberal and mainstream Muslim."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/sadiq-khan-blasts-donald-trump-for-playing-into-hands-of-isil-ah/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_London
standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-there-will-be-no-more-body-shaming-adverts-on-the-tube-a3269951.html
bbc.com/news/uk-36920665
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/zack-davies-nactional-action-mold-9879273
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2661449/Woman-attacked-killed-walked-footpath-targeted-wearing-Muslim-robes.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24614280
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10033881/Racist-fear-in-Birmingham-murder-of-Muslim-grandfather.html
barenakedislam.com/2015/12/07/finland-rape-epidemic-by-muslim-migrants-is-only-one-reason-why-finns-dont-want-more-muslim-refugees-the-majority-of-whom-are-military-age-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remember when obama went to push brexit

remember how that worked

We don't want british muslims here anyway.
UK, why haven't you removed this kebab?

Can't wait till this guy goes down.

>muslims being banned from the US
>British people being banned from the US
pick one

the same reason you haven't removed your muslim nigger president

"British" people

Be great if he died in a terrorist attack but that will probably make him some kind of liberal martyr.

Comrade Corbachev is taking care of this already

Why is the mayor of London visiting the Us and not doing his job.

>Leader
>UK does one thing he doesn't like he calls for London to be it's own separate state

I don't understand why people can laugh at Boris but not this prick

#NotAllMuslims

Muslims are our nigger equivalent, they use the exact same tactics that niggers use, and are just as separatist.

I love when the media tries to hoist up these idiots against trump

>X BLASTED TRUMP
>TRUMP OBLITERATED
>ARE YOU LISTENING YET GOYIM, STOP SUPPORTING HIM, JUST LOOK WHAT THIS MUSLIM IS SAYING

>I'm paraphrasing
no, you're lying

Is it possible to be a Muslim and liberal at the same time? Serious question

Sliding Shill.

Sage

He's a muslim, laugh at him too much and he might get offended and religion of peace a bunch of people to death.

The sultan of London better watch his fucking limey gob.

>because it implies it's not possible to be a Western liberal and mainstream Muslim."

because it isn't.

who?

>Sadiq Khan
>""""top British leader""""
u wot? He has literally no power

>liberal and mainstream Muslim

the things you read ...

Kek

I had a massive argument on kikebook about this today. Literally arguing with 5 people at once. It was like SJW bingo; 'ignorant' 'bigot' I even got scolded for my 'male entitlement'. My only solace is I was right. But fuck ever trying to make these idiots see sense.

What are you going to do, make him US president?

I guess he forgot what happened when another muslim went to speak about elections in his country.

I'm surprised we didn't detain him as a suspected terrorist.

>I'm paraphrasing
No, you're actually just making shit up

I have a fifty year old friend from childhood who is a secular Muslim, the child of 60's-era Muslim immigrants who are also secular (no hijabs, no special meals, blah blah). She's pretty liberal and married to a Latino Catholic lawyer who works leftist political cases. So yeah, there's one. LOL.

>Many """""""british people"""""" would not be allowed to enter the US

Britbongers, you really need to get a handle on your pakis that are running amok over here running their mouths, if they keep it up they might get smacked in the gabber innit.

Wow

I never saw it that way

Fuck trump I'm voting for Hillary now

This.

GTFO out my country, you filthy mudslime. God I hate this piece of shit. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEE

>top British leader
>in charge of public transport and tourism

He's going to be in charge of keeping his cell in guantanamo clean if he keeps this up.

Your confusing her religion with her ethnicity. She's probably an Arab or whatever but not a Muslim

He can also tweet support for Islam if/when London is attacked again.

why's he traveling to the US and meeting with world leaders then?

>Top British leader

He's a mayor. He's half as important as Rudy Giuliani was.

>Pakis think they're relevant now

He is also in charge of sanitation I think, so he has relevant experience.

By the way, if anyone's wondering who the real Mayor of London is, it's this guy, Jeffrey Richard de Corban Evans, 4th Baron Mountevans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London

>Top British leader Sadiq Khan

sadiq khan. time to hide this post so i don't have to see his fucking face. thank fuck i live in the north and god save londonistan

Because he's a high profile muslim Labour politician and he knows how to get publicity. He's not even the real Mayor of London. See .

pizzaz time
whoopsie

literally who?

>so-called Isis

Mayor of Londonistan

He's not the Mayor of London. This guy is. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London

Khan is just the head of the London Assembly. I don't know why they call them mayors now, but it's fake and gay. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_London

>implying UK won't be muslim by 2020

Why do they keep throwing "so-called" out like it's supposed to mean something? If someone goes to a Mosque several times a day, prays to Allah several times a day, carries the Quran with them daily and then shouts Allahu Akbar before they blow themselves and some bystanders up, it's pretty safe to assume they had more than a passing interest in Islam.

standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-there-will-be-no-more-body-shaming-adverts-on-the-tube-a3269951.html

>Moderate muslims will help you to cover your bodies to avoid you feeling ashamed, Inshallah.

bbc.com/news/uk-36920665

>Moderate muslims will ban alcohol in airports to help create family friendly environment, Inshallah.

GET HIM OUT!

this sentence pretty much sums up Britain in 2016

Britbongs. Seriously. Where's your Breivik?

We're 4% Muslim now and Theresa May is very VERY strict on immigration and welfare.

Lol your children are being raped by musulmans every fucking day, and here you stand, quoting statistics?

Disgusting.

We don't have guns remember.
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/zack-davies-nactional-action-mold-9879273
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2661449/Woman-attacked-killed-walked-footpath-targeted-wearing-Muslim-robes.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24614280
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10033881/Racist-fear-in-Birmingham-murder-of-Muslim-grandfather.html

>""mainstream"" Muslim
Have they stopped using the word moderate because people were catching on?

Hmmmmmmm....

says the mayor who puts women at the back of the line during a parade.

That name doesn't look British to me. He's not British at all.

Brits why do you allow this? This is wrong on so many levels...

lol i watched this curry smelling fuck get destroyed by that british trump wannabe Boris.
no one gives a shit what he says

>This doesn't happen in every western country
barenakedislam.com/2015/12/07/finland-rape-epidemic-by-muslim-migrants-is-only-one-reason-why-finns-dont-want-more-muslim-refugees-the-majority-of-whom-are-military-age-men/ Okay Finngol.

Why the fuck is a mayor travelling around the world?
Are London tax payers paying for his holidays?

>it implies it's not possible to be a Western liberal and mainstream Muslim

Kek.

That's because it isn't possible fucking retards. At least, not possible without at some point contradicting your ideological beliefs. Liberal Islam is cognitive dissonance to the max.

A Muslim may either accept the Hadith and thus believe that Muhammad demanding gays be killed and women be enslaved is fine, or be a pathetic faggot cherrypicker that might as well make up their own religious beliefs out of their fucking ass.

London. In 100 years goes from most based town in all of history to the biggest faggot town in all of history.

Kill yourselves London.

>My statistics are shit, but your country is worse, so we don't have a muslim problem!
>SO THERE
>I WIN

"""""BRITISH PEOPLE"""""

There's no such thing as a secular Muslim. The word you're looking for is Arab

ban him too

What are you talking about? When did I say that we didn't have a muslim country? America isn't even a white country anymore.

>I couldn't possibly be a terrorist, when 9/11 happened I was.... somewhere else

there were like 1 or 2 videos of the first plane hitting the tower.

Unless she still calls herself a muslim. Lots of muslims don't really follow islam but still call themselves muslim.

>we don't have a muslim problem!
>america isn't even white, even worse!
>SO THERE
>I WIN AGAIN

Hes muslim. If he goes down he is taking a building or two with him.

Ya listening to his shit speech...hi sucked ass.

>fuck his hijab

When did I say that we didn't have a muslim problem?

Wonder what kind of ties to Paki rape gangs Khan has. I mean he's a Paki muzzie AND part of the elite in Britain? It's guaranteed he's slayed some thirteen year old puss.

>Daesh says it will use our hospitality against us
>Says they hate our western values first
>Says it will infiltrate country with operatives, many already believed to be here
>Sadiq says that if we screen them or prevent them from coming here or they win

This guy is a fucking retard. For all we know he's fucking goats himself and friends with terrorists.

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L
U
I
N
T
E
S
.S
E
N
T
I
A
L

>daily reminder that he's 3'

I'm going to kill him.

At least that keeps him from bombing most of our roller coasters.

>if/when

how hopeful of you to say "if", finnfriend

>(((Quintessentially)))

>Chicago Council on Global Affairs
Chicago and globalists... it's a double whammy...
No one is saying that Muslims can't be pro-Western and liberal, but to claim that the mainstream of Islam is liberal and pro west, is bullshit... Muslims insisting on practicing Sharia and Jihad CAN'T be liberal or western, that's just a fact, and refusing to confront that for political correctness, is just insane.

Yeah, us burgers do not give a shit about what British Muslims have to say.

calm down there with that logic user, wouldn't want to trigger a liberal. And words of warning do not quote statistics such as acceptance of "western" values in muslim nations.

>it's also inadvertently playing into the hands of Daesh and so-called Isis because it implies it's not possible to be a Western liberal and mainstream Muslim."

>If you don't let your enemies into your country they win

It might be the Crown talking but fuck him.

>English Muslim

*****British Muslim

why is a mayor doing a diplomatic public appearance? this guy thinks he's more important than what he is. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrats brought him to NY to try and get him and Trump in a flame war to take the heat of Hillary's poor health

Do it pussy

b-b-but this radicalizes the moderates! Surely you must mean you want to let more sleeper-cell Muslims into destroy your country?

Lol you're culturally enriched, so the tworld are synonymous now.

Isn't that exactly what ISIS said they'd do right from the first videos that got pushed viral?

I still remember seeing them here and some user quipping
>they're just lying down in ketchup!

Literally who gives a fuck what some migrant shit skin from tea cuck land thinks.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>British people