Forced to remove trump hat for hate speach wtf?!

youtube.com/watch?v=85qdLZ-DJHM

Other urls found in this thread:

calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/mru-student-who-raised-concerns-about-hateful-trump-slogan-hat-gets-death-threats
shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
youtube.com/watch?v=bEU4qKuqwvc
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These people are kind of retarded for even engaging with this weirdo for so long.

I've worn my hat on campus a few times and it's nerve-racking I'll tell you what. But, if someone approached me and started loudly berating me on my way to class I think I would just tell her to mind her own business and fuck off and keep walking.

That's more trouble than it's worth imo, especially when I appreciate just being able to wear the hat outside and coming home safely.

Oh god lurch faggot behind them.

I worked with the public a lot in my profession. If they ever make you mad or start shit with you, do what this guy did and film it as it's your right AND just be nice. Don't give in to them, just be nice and polite and it drives them insane. They are looking for a reaction in you, don't give them one as it validates their insanity.

"TAKE OFF THE HAT MAN DO IT"

"Ok then"

"MAN YOU GOTTA TAKE THAT OFF"

"Ok then thank you"

"BRO IM GOING TO CALL THE UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT"

"Ok then, alright."

"WHAT THE F-F-F-FUCK FUCK YOU YOU FUCK"

"Alright, have a nice day then!"

"REEEEEEEEEE"

>Forced to remove trump hat for hate speach wtf?!

SUCK DIS TRIGGER NIGGER

speech speech speech
>speech speech speech

>it's illegal immigrants
dumb dead stare listen dude like i level with you

Ugly people need to stop supporting Trump and just let Chads and Staceys wear MAGA gear. Nothing personnel, just smart PR.

What in Gods cock is going on here?

>make america great means make america all for white people no immigrants no fags
she's right

b-but liberals are so tolerant...

Why doesn't anyone just hide a fucking camera in the middle of it and film raw footage of how liberals (the candidates of peace and acceptance) really act?

I'd have reported the hat thief to the police on petty theft charges if I were him.

They got campus security involved, and obviously the campus security was more concerned over physical private property than feelings which made the SJW very upset.

>wear Trump shirt on campus
>get compliments or people just saying they don't agree but they have no problem with my wearing it
>this is in NY

He's got a lot of support outside the city

So what? Wait, don't tell me you actually like gays and blacks, do you?

(you)

no i'm just saying you can't be a great nation if you're full of homo niggers

Hey guys, I'm brown and I want to wear a MAGA hat through the streets of Vancouver the 2nd most liberal city in Canada.

Will I have my shit stolen or will the SJW stay away because they don't want to be seen stealing and destroying property of a minority?

I know right?

Hey, don't doll that out so handily. We all know that shit isn't free anymore.

Liberals dare not desecrate the feet that the minorities walk upon.

land*

>going to vegas with my friend on the 26th
>bought MAGA hats to take with us

I really want to see the confusion on someone's face when they realise we're British

Did he get it back?

Not that im aware of.

bump in hopes of a dox

Two libs, one cap.

I don't see what stopped him. I'd more aggressive than that and ask him what he wants more, the hat or his teeth.

Where'd you buy one from m8

I got two Keks today. I feel possessed by the Holy One.

(see also )

(and, please, witness )

>allowing a left wing cuck to emasculate you like this

It's blown up

>calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/mru-student-who-raised-concerns-about-hateful-trump-slogan-hat-gets-death-threats

Please Britbong, remember that all kind of reaction will be used against you by libtards.
Better be wary and slightly passive, waiting for the big boom.

I'm going to Miami in two weeks.

Can you tell me where can I buy a MAGA hat? I want to see a leftist's head explode.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear

buy here goes towards his campaign

>Miami
>Leftist

You do know that most of the people that came here came from communism, right? Most of the people here are anything but leftist. You'll probably only see them on college campuses.

t. Miamibro.

You will be disappointed.

>that fucking whiteknighting cuck at the end

"stop just stop"

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM AND WE WIN

Why did he let that pussy ass little bitch take his hat.

thats how fascists destroy freedom of speech

i mailed it to him

let's do it

just stand nearby quietly and watch and film

and when they mob up on the one guy who volunteers to be bait and suckerpunch him, wreck their shit

it went from "don't call them illegal aliens, they aren't from mars!"

to "don't call them illegal immigrants no human being is illegal!"

to "they aren't immigrants, they're DREAMERS"

in these idiots minds there is no difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

anybody notice the tone they're taking, like they're talking to a drunk at a party who is trying to start fights and won't leave? really sanctimonious

all the Trump supporters at this school should have a meet up in that exact spot and all wear their hats and film results.

aliens is what they are actually called in the statute.

>8 U.S. Code ยง 1325 - Improper entry by alien

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325

>not IRL trolling
What's the point of living in the greatest timeline to be alive if you don't troll and meme your way through reality?

Did the guy who snatched the hat get charged with anything? Either by the police or the school itself? Isn't that a misdemeanor battery?

did that white knight lurch get any pussy from the ditzy liberal slut?

TRIGGERED

lol look at that pathetic friendzoned beta, he would be proud to be cucked by her

i've never had anyone notice or mention my trump shirt, unless it's a person i'm actively engaging with and i live in seattle.

you're probably reading too much into it

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

What happens if I wear that hat in Britain. Considering I can't vote in the election and neither could anyone challenging me for wearing it?
However I support Trumo., that's the key thing.

you downloaded the video and reuploaded it as your own and now you are shilling it to pol. Fucking sharter

You don't have Freedom of Speech, monarchcuck. You are not a free citizen, you are a condoned subject.

>which she sent to herself

The Video

>Implications
>Against american values
>Hate

Wow, not even two fucks were given. A simple sentence like MAGA triggers the americans to spread disinformations, hate and bigotry. Hypocrisy is the better word here.

In defense. It was a private party. No rules, as they are not clearly a major crime, can make them leting them in or acknowledging them any wear they use.

>no trousers, no service"

youtube.com/watch?v=bEU4qKuqwvc

Why are men wearing hats indoors?

>"wearing that hat is hate speech"
>guy fucking steals it
>"thank you thank you"

bro they won't do shit to you. They will just be confused.

It happened in A FUCKING LEAF tho

I'm guessing he knew the guy that took the hat. I think the guy took his hat so the bitch would leave and they could move on

That fucking cuck at the end. Fuck that dweeb

I have one too senpai. Will probably keep it in my room mostly; I prefer baiting normies into friendship then giving them subtle redpills over just scaring them away.

I wish I was Mexican just so I could wear this and trigger liberals hard core.

Fellow Miamibro huh? What part are you living in?

>TFW you want a MAGA hat to wear at your campus and piss off liberals but you're poor and can't afford one.

This pieces of crap Libtards. Donald do your worst and have no mercy.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

i live in a black but mostly carribbean neighborhood, i wonder what would happen if i wore one.

I wear mine in toronto all the time. No one has said shit to me besides a couple people complimenting me. Might be because I'm 6'4 230 though

>forced to remove
>taken by some scrawny faggot

wew lads

Don't listen to this CTR shill. Non citizens buying from here is against the law and they would love to get him on a campaign finance charge.

does that university have rules against wearing "political" stuff in certain areas?

I wish someone would try this with me
I wear my MAGA hat out all the time and never get fucked with
I wear it out sometimes with the hope someone would try this shit on me and no one does

What manlet cuck

I wonder who convinced her to hate so much.